17 CUP HOLDERS

>17 CUP HOLDERS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/search/text/differential equations + mall + windows/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if I need to store 18 cups?

Can't wait to see that quirk in the video, Doug!

Seems like Volkwagen learned how to make a true American SUV. 17 cup holders for that extra big order at McDonald's.

It's an automatic, hold the other one in your hand.

class leading cup holder/seat ratio

Where do you even fit that many cup holders?

The amount of cup holders is just an indication of how serious they are about getting it popular on the American market.

my 2002 Golf doesn't even have a single cupholder.

>SUV
>MQB platform

Don't want to rustle jimmies here but what's the fucking deal with cup holders?

What is wrong with drinking out of a bottle, closing the bottle again and throwing it behind your seat?
Bottles are so much more practical than fucking cups.

There's nothing wrong with drinking from a bottle and tossing it behind the seat, but you can't simply ask normalfags to do something practical like that. You have to modify the design of your vehicle over the course of many years until it's perfectly suited for drive-thru runs with your kids, their friends, your wife, and her kids all in the car at the same time with perfect accommodations for their various combo orders (one cupholder for the drink, one for the fries times the number of seats equals ideal cupholder density)

>muhh nurmos XD
>they do all the things I don't agree with!
says the fuckboy who
>wears shoes he bought at the mall
>cannot play a musical instrument
>uses the windows operating system
>cannot run a mile in under 7min
>cannot solve a system of differential equations
>cannot read sheet music
kill you'reself you fucking peasant

there's something horribly creepy about that dog face, can't tell what exactly

>being that triggered
Found the normalfaggot

I have a truck and car that have no cup holders

If I throw a bottle into the seat next to me it will roll around and under a seat or onto the floor where it can't be reached. Out of sheer convenience it would be nice to have at least one to put a bottle in where I can reach it and it won't roll round or get lost

your pasta needs reheating, stop getting triggered when people think what everyone else does is retarded

archive.4plebs.org/o/search/text/differential equations + mall + windows/

Your pasta only 6 days old and its already getting stale, Quentin.

Don't you get those little slot things in the glove box ?

practicality triggers americans

that must explain why the panther wasn't popular.

>buying any car model after a 2010

>premium sound system by BOSEĀ®

But can they fit 7-11 big gulps

There's no way a car like this would even come into consideration if it weren't for the U.S. market.

no highs, no lows: just bose. harmon kardon do the premuim sound. because they made more money making the best home theater you will ever have...

and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here and a cup holder here

>we want the american audience

Drive throughs are such a bad habit for fucks sake. I know many people try to save time on commute and all but christ I wish we as a nation could just sit down for 20 minutes to eat that shit like people.

>Have a single cab truck
>with 4 cupholders

Coffee

I drink coffee in my car whenever I drive for more than 30 minutes
Usually getting one small McDonald's coffee every 1-2 hours

>being this poor

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't carry a pack of water in their trunk/bed
Explain yourselfs

>yourselves

>bed
>trunk

Hope you have a cooler. Warm water is shit.

I do but I also drink coffee

>Avg 90f during summer
I'm not picky.
Terrible!

I also vape in my car, unironically :^)

enjoy your bottled cancer

cancer isn't likely, be more worried about estrogen like situations

I carry one of these, that way I can put it in either me, my radiator, or both depending on the situation.

Ah You're one of "those guys". Protip. You look like a fucking idiot.

my car is so serious it has no cup holders. just a spot where my garage door opener fits.

what if i need to store 19

How is being prepared idiotic? Why should I care about what other people think of me for being prepared? I'd rather not be fucked when my car breaks down and be able to limp it home or somewhere that has whatever parts I need to fix it. My car's not exactly new, it's 19 years old. While I have fixed it up and it has a lot of new parts, it's still not out of the question for something else to go wrong.

Nobody can see in my trunk anyway, there's no way they'd be able to tell I'm more prepared than they are and be jealous because they have poor planning skills.

one between your legs

>water is the cause of cancer
quick! someone call the world health organization, some retarded faggot on the automobile section of a chinese cartoon board has figured it all out!

Keeping one in your car for emergencies is fine. But walking around the grocery store with one looks retarded.

this desu
I keep it in case of coolant leaks

Oh, that would be dumb. I don't carry one on my person, it's in my trunk.