What the fuck was their problem

what the fuck was their problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tiny gook dick make samurai insecure about when wife come home and have American as guest. Need to rape foreign women to feer rike man again.

Korea seemed like a reasonable conquest, but it was like pulling on a loose thread.

Large numbers of Ethnic Koreans and trade back and forth meant that taking Manchuria seemed like the reasonable solution to a lot of their security issues.

Controlling Manchuria requires controlling Northern China for same reasons except Ethnic Chinese. Controlling Northern China requires the rest of China. Controlling the rest of China requires controlling French Indochina, Burma, and the Pacific Goddamn Ocean because China is so big and difficult to isolate.

classcucks who should've embraced FULLCOMMUNISM instead of greedy America

Fuck you imperialistic swine. Debate me.

Lack of resources on the shit islands.

Mainland Asia has lots of natural resource while Japan has barely any, they took over those small islands because they were a planning a naval on China.

fuck off fash imperialistic piece of shit

they wouldn't have that had they let the USSR liberate them instead of the fucking american imperialists, classcuck

fuck off imperialistic rancid fucking swine japan would've been great if they embraced FULLCOMMUNISM

I dont know why Nips didnt already had control over Korea from a long time ago.

>I dont know why Nips didnt already had control over Korea from a long time ago.
There's a map right there in OP that says 1910.

"Nip" is a racial slur get the fuck out fash

fuck off classcuck

> let the USSR liberate them
Because Stalin can create iron and oil by magic under Fujiyama or what?

>japan wanting the USSR liberating them.
you do know the Japanese-Russian war was a thing right. either way stop derailing this thread.

Don't reply to that shitposter. Just report and move on.

how about you actually give me an fucking ARGUMENT instead of just spouting stupid shit classcucks

>waaaaaaaaaaaah

not an fucking argument classcuck

you just know your fascist ass couldnt beat me in a debate

>waaaaaaaaaah

any of you rancid swines wanna debate me

that isnt a fucking argument classcuck

tell me why you think marx is wrong give me one fucking reason why he was wrong cuck

>waaaaaaaaah

classcuck cant even talk like an intellectual and has to resort to pictures of fucking babies crying fuck you cuck

actually post a fucking arguement

>waaaaaaaaah

give me one fucking reason why marx is wrong

stop this unintellectual shit cuck

>waaaaaaaaaah

do people really talk like this

how about you actually DEBATE ME you unintellectual fool

OC

r-rate / 10

also hirohito did nothing wrong the chinks had it coming

gtfo imperialistic fascist piece of fucking shit

debate me about why communism isnt the best thing for japan classcuck

9/10 I like it

Nip is short for Nippon-jin or the japanese word for people of Japan.

he's posting babies crying because it's synonymous with your "arguments"
>waaaaaah fash classcuck cuck debate me not an argument imperialistic swine classcuck waaaaah

They tried once
Didn't go exactly well

And used as a derogatory slur against those people. It's not some adorable shorthand nickname for you to use because it has history behind the word.

Shut up, zip.

>people will actually fall for this bait

You can see why with this map.

I hate this board

inspired this shitty third hand copy i

...just made now

>Veeky Forums - Picture of Babies

youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0

Codreanu is so fucking hot

he's my Veeky Forums husbando

Disturbingly low-level officers in the Japanese military would randomly start violent confrontations with the locals, knowing that the government was too pussy to charge them with treason and would instead launch full scale invasions of the area. Japanese foreign policy was effectively run by bored lieutenants based overseas.

>Legion came into power by literally calling Romanian men numale cucks
>hated Jews even more than the Nazis they adored

Are they the proto-/pol/?

I actually know nothing about them

could I ask for a tl;dr on the legionnaires in romania ?

They were Nazi fanboys that got most of their support from university students. They were tolerated by right-leaning members of the military and were able to seize control of Romania from the King and Allied-sympathetic government. However, they went off the rails completely and staged a pogrom in Bucharest that was so deplorable even the Nazis demanded it be stopped.

So the military declared them traitors and kicked them out of power, the leader of the military put himself into power as a dictator, and the Nazis harbored some of them in Germany until the end of the war in case they needed to set up a puppet Romanian government-in-exile.

Interesting, I read about them a bit now - Which pogrom was this that the Nazis wanted stopped? I red about the Bucharest pogrom during their rebellion, but only 125 Jews were killed, which is hardly many.

How do you mean they hated jews more than the nazis>?

They "officially" only killed 125, but even with that in mind taking them to a slaughterhouse and literally slaughtering them puts a huge distaste in everyone's mouths.

Yeah that's pretty fucked. What's the source for it bothering the nazis?

Seems lot like Vietnam war doesn't it? In that scenario, the high-levels refuse to listen to complaints and refuse to punish anyone.

Why do you have so many stock images of babies

That they supported Antonescu in kicking the Legionaries out. Typically the Nazis supported their buttbuddy parties over everyone else and staged coups themselves to put them in power, so that they were cool with Romania removing theirs from power speaks volumes.

They tried a lot. Until the 1800's Japan was isolated and was always less prepared and technologically equipped than their Oriental rivals. All attempts prior to their exposure to the west was beat back thanks to things like Turtle ships or other war machines. Then they started using guns, real guns, and hory sheet they could finally won naval and ground battles.

You don't know what you're talking about. The Nazis were always opposed to the Iron Guard, since Codreanu was against the German minority in Romania, which Hitler wanted to protect. The Nazis would even fund the Iron Guard's much less popular rival parties in an effort to prevent them from seizing power. When Codreanu was murdered in 1938, the Iron Guard began feuding with the military, and the Iron Guard started murdered the prime minister, Calinescu, that ordered his murder. For the next two years after this, the government stage demonstrations where Legionaries were executed publicly and their bodies displayed on meat hooks. This was only stopped by the toppling of Carol II's governent, after the Germans forced him to give up Northern Transylvania. Antonescu, a friend of Codreanu's wanted to become the head of the Iron Guard after he helped them take over Romania, but Codreanu's father and Horia Sima, Codreanu's protege, told him to fuck off and that he'd have to share power with them. Thus, Antonescu and the Legion were always uneasy. They also disagreed on whether they should take Jewish property immediately (Iron Guard solution) or do it gradually (Antonescu), and if the German minority should have the same cut of the Jewish property as the Romanians (The Nazis gave loans to the minorities to try and buy Jewish businesses that were taken by the government). That all boiled over in the Legionary Revolt, after Antonescu got Hitler's permission to take over the government, from the Iron Guard. Antonescu started firing all Iron Guard members and replacing them with people loyal to him. The Iron Guard didn't let that happen, and eventually, a Greek citizen murdered a German officer, and when Antonescu tried to persecute the Greek, the Iron Guard, who were thoroughly tired of the German's shit by this point, hid him, revealed that they knew Antonescu's ex-wife was a Jew, and took over Bucharest.

Cont.

To give legitimacy to the revolt, they claimed that Antonescu was in league with the Jews. The average Romanian was extremely antisemitic, so they lined up in droves to join with the Iron Guard against Antonescu. They seized the capital for a few days, and got worried that they Jews would be opposed to them, since they were so against them, so Sima order that they be heavily monitored, and killed if they tried to rebel. The foot soldiers took that to mean "kill every Jew in sight", and went to work on that. For two days, a frenzied, unorganized mob of peasants that had spent decades being oppressed, sadistic teenagers that felt they could get away with anything, and Legionnaires exacting revenge for the past two years rampaged through the city, and killed those 125 Jews, in gruesome, yet highly exaggerated ways. The military arrived, killed the mostly unarmed Iron Guard, not because they were mass slaughtering Jews, but because they rebelled against Antonescu. Since he was dead, Codreanu had nothing to do with any of this

Honestly if they just stayed at Manchuria for longer and slowly took China over to the point of it being a puppet state I think they could have gotten away with it.

bump

Japan has very little natural resources. It was the only way to keep their army moving.