Post some modern designs you actually like

Rip opel

They died so many times, they're the cats of the car world.
Opel will find a way.

pls no bully

Hi friend :)
Nice wagon

Best looking Honda ever made.

>tfw no 2.5l i5 V90R

Have to settle with twincharged four cyl instead, which I'm actually ok with desu

i mean, twincharging is cool in my book. I just want dat inherently unbalanced and weird sounding i5

But i shouldnt complain i guess

Regera looks like one big muscle

>Woman behind the wheel

;_;

>Implying

I genuinely like the S90's design. As far as modern cars go, this is one of the few that i think has a very nice design.

Like, if I had to pick a modern car to buy, I would get an S90.

Except, it has one fatal flaw which immediately turns me off:

>made in china

if not for that, I would love this car.

uhm, it's made in Torslanda still

The S90 tail lights are weird as fuck. V90 is sexy though.

Nope. They are shifting production to China, particularly because it sells well over there.

China gets a long wheelbase version of the S90, and that long wheelbase version will be the American car. So basically, they will be exporting the long wheelbase S90 to Europe and the US from China

really? I like em. There's a certain kind of simplistic design to the rear end in general that somehow reminds me of the 90's Chevy Caprice

well, i am a börk, so all the cars sold here are actually made here. Dont think we have the LWB here though, the chinks have a fetish for that, while no one else really cares

yup. they plan to keep the existing euro plants for the EU car, while making the export car in china.

they plan on making a US plant, but for some other car

I really like the current gen Taurus and im not sure why

It doesn't look like melted hopes and dreams of the late 80s

It's definitely "grown up" as a car

Herregud. I love how they're sneaky with the billboards here saying "Made by Sweden" when they're owned by China and, as previously mentioned, they're made in China for the rest of the world

jaguars shit is on point

the only thing I don't like about it is that this part is black and not body coloured for some reason

I like everything about this car, except for thay hideous bumper design.

Veeky Forums tends to shit on modern Lexus deigns but I think the new LC looks fantastic

Agreed. The car is gorgeous I have a feeling it'll age better than other modern designs.

Because they stole the look from AM?

The exterior makes me feel typical Veeky Forums but I still want one because of the sexy tan interior and hybrid sports.

>wagon
it's closer to a train honestly

I hate SUVs/Crossovers but the jag f pace is pretty awesome and only 45k

I would take off the bumper with that stupid ass meme grill and then I'd be fine with it.

991 non turbo s looks amazing

christ thats beautiful
>tfw nobody gets sportscars in red anymore

Eh?

Not wrong

Now I'm angry that this isn't real >:(

Doesn't look good at all

This counts as modern, right?

Ill agree on the looks

Drivetrain was a letdown
They should have turbo'd a 3.5 V6 or done a 4.0 V8 - k20 derived

It was supposed to have a V10. Honda developed a modular engine lineup: V6 for an S2000 replacement, V8 for some Acura barge, and V10 for the NSX. They actually made the V6 and used it in an early NSX mule, but otherwise all of that got cancelled.

>V6 for an S2000 replacement

Lotus evora 400 and 410
911 (996, 997, maybe 991)
Cayman
Kia stinger gt

I want one so badly

3.0L V6, yes. Granted, this was some 8-9 years ago when Honda first started talking about a new NSX.

HPD actually did shove a V6 in a CR once too, pic related. Pretty sure the car was crushed after.

Id be down for a V8 car from Honda.

Honestly wish they'd make a high revving low-displacement V8 S2000 to undercut the corvette.

Those fucking tail lights doe

>shit GM fucking up opel
Fuck i hate burgertards

lel nobody took the bait

already seen a couple irl, looks really good. like a junior lfa. tail lights definitely look alien tho and dont think theyll age well

How, is that not a good car?

I really like this