inb4 image removal

The enemy has a teleportuer

Blackwatch Genji skin when?

Can this be a pose?

Personal Riot shield hero?

On the 11th you idiot.

Reposting statement

Orisa is cute and I want to marry/fuck her

Let's get one of these going since it seems you people do this shit every thread.

I'm also curious to see how many people actually main support

Was Fareeha ever aware her mom was a whore?

>you don't have a wall to lean on
what do

Where is "solo ulting with riptire on the enemy mercy"?

What should I do to climb rank?

I did my placements and got to 2700 then dropped all the way to 2k while trying to play mostly support, but I've now realized that everyone at this rating who plays DPS sucks gigantic black dick and it's full of faggots who will play the same shit character all 3 rounds and never switch even though they're doing nothing.

What do I do?

Soon

but user

its a robot

made by an 11 year old

That's like me saying
>'I want to fuck bastion in the ass'
Bastion does not actually have an ass to fuck, so how in the fuck would you fuck hi

Very nice.

former ut2k4 player reporting in

Then you find somebody to lean on, user.

R E A D Y for BLUE

>nobody will stand still long enough for you to lean on

what
do

So how come my team doesn't win a game when we capped the points with 6 minutes to spare and the opposing team did it in overtime? They give them a full minute to try, we should win because we did it faster

That's when you get a Mei to freeze them to a corner.

Orisa is CUTE and don't you worry about how I'm going to fuck her

Vote and let your opinion known. ONE of these WILL be canon.

Make a choice and then rub the results in the face of the loser.

strawpoll.me/12684566/

>see's widowmaker on all fours

>Amelie of the Boreal Valley

So it has to be something 7 years ago right?

But what? Her the night of GĂ©rards murder? Or just her in regular every day clothes?

Will it have unique voicelines?

Oh you know so little

Not Ana's fault she was a dick magnet
Those Amari genes are powerful tools

b u t a n o n

1 1 y e a r o l d c h i l d p r o g r a m m i n g

at the very least we can stop pretending there is only one reaper76 poster here

That just makes her cuter

My man, I want her to sit on my face

Can we form some sort of coalition to give the widowfags a few different images and topics to post so they aren't posting the same hand full of shit every single thread?

Well her VA teased something a while back so I'm hoping this skin will have unique lines

It was bugging me.
Whoever else it was also bugging, you're welcome

There always was more then one reaper76 poster.

It's just there is a certain reaper76 poster who pisses a lot of people off. You know that guy.

Well the poll proves that doesn't it? It also proves we have too many Ana76 fags. Though some may be voting ironically.

do we know anything of how some of the more random characters came to join overwatch assuming they have joined
like D.va. Is she actually in overwatch? when did that happen? how did it happen? she couldnt have gotten recalled because she was never a member. what about orisa shes like 2 months old. will she join?

Realistically she probably doesn't even understand basic human function, she understands how she functions, but she was created less than a month ago, she's just a bit better than a newborn child, she understands she's here to perform [objective] but she doesn't yet understand how the world around her may work.

I dunno what has happened canonically the past month since Orisa's release.
Efi probably taught her a lot of things.

Except there are multiple people pretending to be him now because he developed a method of shit posting that can be put into practice by anyone with just one word:
D E L U S I O N A L

Robots are naive and cute and I want to teach her about love

some days I am that guy :')

Most heroes ingame have nothing to do with Overwatch and/or were never a part of it. They're just part of the world.

overwatch isn't even officially active

Oh jesus that guy is so amazing, that's a couple I never thought to have seen in overwatch

symmetra works wel as a corruptor

Or out of the two choices given, everyone just hates the thought of Reaper, Edgelord of the Abyss and Call of Duty 76: Beyond Warfare making out.

Overwatch is just the namesake of the military cooperation. Most characters have nothing to do with it. D.va was always with MEKA.

Angela is PRETTY

do you think there will ever be a Neo-Overwatch that will include everyone? id just like to see the story tie together.

PROVIDE
RTHEE
OHSUCC
VEU
IEC
DC

But you realize, when/if it becomes canon its not going to be over done like Tracer right? Tracer was overdone because she is the mascot. This will be a lot more mild and with more build up.

Something like pic related.

Torbjorn is most important character in the Overwatch universe

What's with the JUST faces in the comic?

Well, they're taking the time to develep characters from the OW org. themselves, so we'll probably see more comics on that.

Good news anons my real life bleu still likes me

That's pretty much what happened in the Recall short. Winston violated the PETRAS Act that outlawed any and all Overwatch activity and is presumably getting together some sort of clandestine Overwatch to deal with the various crises around the world. Recall is the most recent part of the timeline that means anything to Overwatch as an organization, so we have no idea what happens after it.

Thous dead eyes.

>Mandatory robot registeration
>implying registers are wrong.

The faces in the comic look weird, yes.

but imagine the in-game models wearing OW uniforms.
No.
When you put it like that, I could see it happening, but right 'now' they are mortal enemies bent on killing each other.
Then again, in another thread I read 'it's not a true ship unless they've tried to kill each other at least once'

What sort of lesbian witchcraft is holding that hat in place?

A Director Petras wanted to speak to morrison in the comic.

The act that shut down overwatch is named the Petras Act, we could infer that he created the act.

Petras is a greek name. Not too long ago an actor had the role "Greek" in overwatch added to his credits.

The Ilios map is the greek map and along with Oasis is the only map not related to a character

It is also mentioned by Athena that Talon activity has been sighted in Ilios.

Could it be that Petras is tied to or possibly leads talon?

Hair pins? Any way I think we should get Pence 76 to investigate.

SHE'S FAST

>inb4 we never hear from you again, as your 'bleu' has been brainwashed to kill you and anyone related to you, even your co-workers and their family and friends
youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

>favorite: Vodka
>hated: Hanamura
but they're the same map user

gengu wants revengeance

Gerard is dead

not as fast as Sombra with 500% projectile speed

maybe its an asthetic thing

Thing is there is plenty of room for a relationship before the "now" in fact it fits if there was. Besides, Jack still carrying a picture of him in the "now", the infamous trio one, is proof he still cares in some regard. If people still haven't figured out that picture dropped in Old Soldier's was Jack's nothing will.

I always seem to struggle with the choke point in Hanamura, but it's laughable in Vodka. I don't know why, and I know it's stupid as fuck.

>'new civilian lea-'
>new civilian leaked
wow, OW had character leaks before the game even happened

Cant access the comic. What do?

no shit sherlock

Im honestly surprised this comic takes place after he died

I thought we would at least finally see his face.

It also makes me wonder how a widow skin will tie in. Then again that could be about some other murder. Especially if the words below it about the Cairo incident are related.

Also, I almost never get matches in Volskaya Industries,but I get stuck in Hanamura with (what feels like) every other match.

I fucking hate you and your trash damage, enemy ult giving, shitty positioning, present in every game, incapable of aiming, zero awareness main

>Could it be that Petras is tied to or possibly leads talon?
>Petras gets butthurt that sugar daddy Morrison won't return his calls
>createsentire terrorist organization to infiltrate and shut down overwatch out of spite

Just because you can't play Junkrat doesn't mean everyone is as braindead as you are

>Tell team to join voice chat
>sneak up from behind with flanker
>kill their main healer and their main dps
>tell them to push

Yeah man those dang choke points are just too hard!

P-pls...don't tease me

>implying I just blindly spam chokes with my nades to feed enemy supports

I'm a Junkrat main, not an idiot

Torb is /ourguy

>Hanzo somehow chopped off everything but genjis head and shoulder
>feels bad about
the dude went full psycho on his brother

>tfw no Riot shield hero to bash on all the minorities, lesbos, and sjw OW roster

Why even play this game anymore, every release is a colored girl, last one was a robot and they had to make it into oh ho ho some "genius" african chimp created this!

>defending
>counter flankers on main choke point easily with a mei and a sym working together to cut off the little hole
>enemy can now only go through the main door, as flankers are incapable of maneuvering through flanks without getting blasted by 6 randomly placed turrets at once
>even if they do get through they are now extremely injured and must wait before putting their plan into action
>meanwhile their other 4-5 teammates are being pummeled at main choke
>Attacking
>just pushing through main door is all you need, ignoring alternate flank routes unless enemy bastion
>which anyone with high enough damage output can easily destroy all the barriers and focus bastion

>you will never be pinned against a wall and hammered by an earthshateringly large german man

>They're just scaled down ingame screesnhots
>they didn't even disable the HUD

i don't fucking play him in the first place. I'm just sick of these kids jumping alone at the point with junk and stagering the spawns, fucking making the enemy ana have nano every single push and picking him even if we already have 4 dps.

Just had to get it off my chest man, 6 games in a row with the same shit

>be patient with me I like to build turrets

>"genius" african chimp
Efi is practically an 11 year old einstein for fucks sake

in africa

Jesse McCree
hi shibs, thanks for still staying in my club

gross

I'll agree a lot of people play Junkrat wrong, gives the rest of us rats a bad name

>be patient with me I'm a lesbian.

>2700 just a few days ago
>in danger of falling below 2k

I guess.. I should just quit?

Gabe deserved the statue desu