Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #858
Big Purple Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (still down, use the backup zip for old cards)

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
doujinstyle.com/games/Misc/Habanero-tan House.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you sure?

Still hoping I can hear something about

Is there a way (or will there by in the future) to look into non-player h-scenes?

Would anyone mind throwing me a bone and posting the Saber Alter card? I'm having some odd trouble torrenting the card database backup, not to mention the hundreds of cards to go through.

Is this your favorite r63?

I think it's the cutest r63 card I've seen.
Know a cuter one?

How exactly do you remove eye shadow with reiedit? I can change lipstick, but I can't find where to change eye makeup.

What texture isn't working?

Im unbiased. How else would make these surveys?

By bringing back db rating
:^]

Post protectable smiles

Is there a version of the futa mod that only replaces one pubic hair style? Can I manually install it that way?

You cannot globally replace one pubic hair style because they're all 1 mesh but you can assign a pubedick on a girl by girl basis using AAU.

Anyone have this card?

can you stop shitposting about yourself? holy shit lmao

The guy who made her does, and you will have trouble rallying support to make it an issue again after your last shitshow over her.

>wanting freckles

You mean a tan or the face details? Both are easily set to different things in Reiedit.

Oh boy, here we go again

>shitposting and samefagging this much about a halfbaked card
lol.......... :9

>the
The last card on the db was made in 2015. Are you talking about the old and busted one or are you hoping for a new version of her?

>
Who dis?

>

Is your fantasy_armor folder in the skirts folder?

It's a planned AAU feature.

She looks like if she took it any easier she'll fall asleep on her feet.

I'm curious about her outfit. It looks 70's fly

wait for sponge to post her. I don't have any caps of her in that outfit

Clothes link please

I still want her to have a waifu.

>>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
it's yukata

Thanks

2nd best outfit.

Nap time is important

>when your waifu got no boobs to sleep on

can the poser make the anime XO face?

possible but super hard. You'd have to basically add more eye morphs to all the faces and that is assuming the game would recognize them

Just draw it on. It will look good trust me.

the sliders aren't enough? top line in the x as eyebrows and the bottom line as eyes?

technically you could make it work this way but you lose the eyebrows and have to add the eye bones to the poserframes, which is easier though.
Still, there are other expressions I'd like to see eventually

Nice.
Whoever is developing that is doing God's work.

Anyone have any good aa2unlimited cards? Just got it installed, I wanna see some ridiculous waifus.

I don't. What do you mean?

The only problems with it now, are that the bikini corresponds to the bottom color slider and not the underwear slider, the skirt being that color, and the discoloration on the thigh that goes up to the waist.

In the game, if I click on the underwear colour tab and make her strip everything else off, the discoloration disappears. I think the problem's the skirt, but I've been through the materials and hex and I haven't gotten it.

Also, just so you know, this is still a bundle of override files, if that helps you help me.

Have you read through the sviex guide in the doc? The first part explains all the pieces that go into clothing files.

Card?

search for her name in the previous thread

Sweet

a shit

surely you meant top qt

sweet is an angel you can fuck off real quick

I love all waifus, even trash waifus need a deep dicking every once in a while

card when?

Rude
She's got a pair of very petite and cute size 12s that don't inhibit her when she wants to sleep face down

Face props when?

when you make them, the tech is already in place

when I finish Milk and the other peppers

here you go in the meantime doujinstyle.com/games/Misc/Habanero-tan House.rar

Want to try a playthrough where I impregnate the class one by one. Girls would transfer out but I'd like to keep playing. Any mods/ideas how I could manage it?

Are teachers not able to raise their wisdom/strength stats?

Teachers cannot train or be involved in lewd promises (except maybe club stuff?) because they're teachers, not students. They don't have to take the tests.

>one by one
No modding or planning required at all. Shouldn't even be that difficult.

You're opening her in the Maker without AAFace running so she's changing face slot back to slot 12 or whatever the hard cap was.
The wings and tail can't be retextured without manually modding the files, either through AAU or SB3U. Only the armor itself gets textures with the hardlinker.

not everyone has that many computers

Whoops. Nobody saw anything.

Have each PC take responsibility and transfer him out too, then switch to a new PC.

You can change the MAC address and simulate you switched PCs.

make a cameo for

I don't think little girls should be posing like this, w-what if someone dangerous sees this? They could kidnap you and do horrible things like plant kisses all over your lovable butt.

I think you're the dangerous one here.

>posted 7 minutes ago
>no cringe reply

Somebody is slacking....

Kurumi is getting her hair pulled when she drops her guard

even shitposters can be picky

You wouldn't.

I'd throw paper balls at her when she isn't looking and blame the person next to me.

>paper balls
small time

I might, I can't control myself around hair

Fine, spit wads then.
I would shoot spit wads then.

Then leave bugs in her locker.

>spit wads
>bugs
still small time

Woah, no bully please.

Don't make it worse!

Fight the urges, user! Tell me when you can't control yourself and I'll help you somehow.

what do you want to kill her or something?

>throw aphrodisiacs
>leave condoms in her locker
it's like you're gay or something

I know this has been mentioned before but are these the only faces that turn into the demons?