Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBXhHSR0f3w
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn8QSbQpXh4
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=896599120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

G O B L I N S

old thread:

New profile pic you guys like it

Laddies i updated my video, to make sure its as best as i can make it, here you go. Enjoy you gits
youtube.com/watch?v=kBXhHSR0f3w

This is only acceptable profile pic

All other profile pics please report to Slann for sanitation

must be exterminated desu

hot doe-gors don't like reptiles, bruh

>doe-gors
>does with horns
Gay as fuck dude.

they're cute feminine horns

>getting to late game and I notice Bretonnia is still doing nothing but spam peasant mobs
>maybe Louen knows what he's doing and is cheesing the autoresolve somehow
>Mousillon starts sending out massive armies
>all of Bretonnia deleted in three turns

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn8QSbQpXh4

Is that concept art for the corpse cart?

AYO HOL UP
>tortures victim profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>raids Nordland
SO U BE SAYIN
>sharpens sword
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>sharpens shield
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>dons man-skin cloak
U BE SAYIN
>whips dwarf slave
HOL UP HOL UP
>raids Tiranoc
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
>bathes in cold one slime
SO U BE SAYIN
>sharpens helmet
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>hires assassins
WE WUZ
>serves on black ark
FINNA WE WUZ
>gets murdered by shadow warrior
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
>loads crossbow
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for witch elves
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>freezes to death
SOM FINNA
>breaks before the Griffon Gate
SO WE WUZ
>tames manticore
SOM FINNA
>is violated by kharibdyss
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
>worships Slaanesh
HOL UP
>violates kharibdyss
WE WUZ
>slips poison into your food
SOM FINNA
>plots to overthrow Malekith
WE WUZ
>consorts with greenskins
SOM FINNA
>raids Karak Eight Peaks
HOL UP MUH DRUCHII
>drinks maple syrup
U SAYIN WE WUZ
>casts doombolt
SOM FINNA
>sleeps with mother
FEENIX KANGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT?
>is sacrificed upon the altar of Khaine

in my welf campaign I had to defend Louen from a gangbang by Mousilion, Empire, Northern Dwarves, Tilea, Estalia AND beastmen

I am playing for first time. Which faction should I pick? Guys pls healp

Dorfs.

Warhammer lore noob here, What is the Diplomatic stance of the Tomb Kangz?
Are they aggressive and evil like Chaos?
Do they fight Vampire Counts?

>sharpens shield
kek

Funny thing is that GW has confirmed in the end times that they quite literally wuz kangz

the whole horrific burns thing? just a prank bro

For a good introduction to Tomb King politics, see The Mummy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little marsupial shit? I’ll have you know I spawned top of my pool as a Slann Mage-Priests, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on Chaos, and I have over 3 million confirmed kills. I am trained in magical warfare and I’m the top Slann in the entire Lizardman race living. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with magic the likes of which has never been seen before on this World, mark my fucking words on a gold tablet. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Warp? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my army of Slann brethren across the World and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, sewer filth. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, you furry faggot. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my basic spells. Not only am I extensively trained in magical combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Lizardmen and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, rat.

Don't make me go through that heart-ache again user

Yeah and the moment you fall asleep *snikt* nothen personell

They are entirely neutral

Basically they are just humans, who are immortal and have no flesh. TKs have helped all the factions and fought all the factions at one time or another, officially or through smaller bands.

Although in the end times they basically go pure evil since Nagash is a huge fucking cunt and wants to kill everything everywhere (including the warp) to take under his control.

I can't fucking wait.

Ahh, well what about the Ogre's?
I never hear much about them, are they the least popular race?

>Dude Mally, it was just a prank! You had to stand in the fire a few seconds longer bruh, looks there's the camera we got this on tv!

You know how elite army operators get fat after they retire from Special Operations? Ogres were the ultimate anti-Chaos soldiers, but took their dishonorable discharges, and got fat, also a giant comet made them even hungrier.

It's genuinely up there with the stupidest retcons in the history of fantasy fiction.

We talked about LL for days but now HEROES.
WHAT HEROES CAN WE EXPECT TO SEE FOR THE RACES OF WH2?

What do you guys think of Zerkovich?

They are neutral too, even more so than TKs

Every army has Ogres in it as mercenaries.

They are sort of like orcs. But instead of war they want food, and they dont care who gives it to them. They are willing to work any job for it and often adopt the culture they join in so they look pretty swag

FUCKING SKAVEN SHITS, FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU SO MUCH I HATE RATS FUCK YOUR TAIL FUCK YOUR SHITTY MORALE FUCK YOU

Lizards: Saurus Scar Veterans and Skink Priests

High Elves: Nobles and Mages, maybe Handmaidens

Skaven: Chieftains, Assassins and Plague Priests

Dark Elves: Masters, Sorceresses and either Assassins or Death Hags

Considered bad by other races because spooky undead

Kangz themselves are neutral however, since some are good and some are bad and Settra himself is just a human king, except undead.

Youtubers are shit.

RATS ARE WICKED COOL-COOL NERDRUNT

Chaos Dwarfs are the least popular "major" race because GW never released the official army book they were planning before they ended the entire WHFB setting.

The Chaos Dwarfs not being a fully fleshed out race hurt the Ogres because the Ogres are to the east of the Chaos Dwarfs- meaning that Ogres didn't really have much interaction with too many races.

Ogres as a result are just mercenaries who are really hungry.

I don't think the map will look like that. In order to fit Zlatlan and the jungle parts of the Southlands on there you'd have to do some resizing.

>wicked

So Skaven are now California Capybaras

What is it about this movie that JUSTed him?

Except for Virtual Youtuber Kizuna Ai

Evil Mesopotamian Dwarf Sorcerors was never going to be big no matter how many updates it got

Weebshit is even worse than shit though.

Is steel faith mod any good?

Its pretty fun, its certainly better than radious.

Is it just unit re-balances to make combat longer and elite units stronger?

I think it changes around some things on the campaign map and adds a few units but nothing much. I can't stand playing battles without it

I wouldn't say that it makes combat longer, but I have to agree about making elite units stronger.

I really enjoy that aspect of it though, its nice to have units that are as tough as they are in the fluff.

CDs had cool monsters like the Lammasu. If Dwarfs can be popular then evil dwarfs with cool monsters can be popular.

So if I understand this right, Mannfred backstabs Gelt making conehead elf explode thus world explodes. And now Mannfred is some skeltor living in endless undeath with nothing? Why'd he even stab Gelt?

>Lammasu
oh damn that looks retarded, the dwarf face is hilarious on that thing

>Why'd he even stab Gelt?

Because Mannfred.

he was extremely butthurt because during the entirety of the end times literally everyone was shitting on him non stop

Literally just overloaded on butthurt and went full retard

What's a good Welves army composition?

Because it's an old-ass model.

If they'd updated it it would probably look great.

I hope his stay in AoS will be extra humiliating. Bald ass manlet motherfucker

general, lore of shadows spellsinger, 5 eternal guard, 8 waywatchers, 4 wild riders, forest dragon

If Chaos was defeated there was a good chance Nagash would proceed to wreck everyone and make the world spooky Undeath forever. Mannfred couldn't stand the thought of slaving under Nagash for eternity so he stabbed Gelt and made the ritual fail, thus exploding the world.

It was supposed to be a final end for everything. Mannfred did not know about Age of Sigmar.

>Waywatchers
They seem overpriced for the benefit they get over Glade Guard, it it really worth that much?

>a good chance
it was pretty much guaranteed desu

Chaos Dwarfs have always been my favourite, hats and masks, I like both.

We're most likely to see the Forge World style though, but maybe we'll get a hat on one the legendary lords to give them some flavour.

You seem unreasonably determined to shit on CDs

they fire AP arrows at 360 angle at the longest possible range AND fire while moving AND move faster than almost any infantry AND have vanguard deployment, and I think they even have slightly more arrows, oh and they are decent melee infantry too

their units with halberd guns would be my favourite in the game if added, especially if they had shooting anmiations while in melee

He is now Nagash right hand man, he was set free and brings Nagash some guys soul or something.

FOR HASHUT

I want my lizards now! Release date when?!?!

/r/ing the one gif where WRE fights off 10 different barbarians(cops).

ranged AP anti large units have the potential to be the most broken unit in the game

Feels so good to mow them down with Hellcannons.

When its put like that Manfred did nothing wrong.

here you go

>using hellcannons
LMAOing at your life tbqhwyf

what film is this? reverse image search provides nothing

This makes me want to start a WRE campaign.

gimme the TLDR on edge elves

i know the 40k story, is it the same?

>march your Helf army through allied territory
>province get's +30 Growth per turn

Afaik
>High Elf king dies
>Malekith wants to become new king and has to go through some magic flame.
>Big Boss God is like 'no fuck you' and burns him alive
>through pure willpower/hate alone he survives
>gets put in magic armor that keeps him alive
>Malekith supporters wage civil war on High Elves but get btfo
>flee to not-America and become Edge Elves
>Want to get revenge by conquering not-Atlantis

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=896599120

Better than CA mini campaigns.

Here, user. An Elf primer, just for you.

I confederated with Skarsnik and gave him a troll army.

Today is the day! Isn't that right old friend?

>Today is the day!
kek

you forgot the part where he sends assassins after the Chosen Successor, and murders every councillor present at his "coronation" before being burnt by Asuryans pyre for being an entitled, unworthy little shit.

and you forgot the part where being burnt was just a prank and he was a rightful ruler all along

There are still several weeks before it is the day.

how do I make Chaos Warriors viable on multiplayer? I keep getting btfo by gun and arty spam by empire fags

good for you, I guess

user, where do you suppose you are? Saying you don't like things doesn't make you interesting, you know.

Dark Eldar and Dark Elves are pretty different. Dark Eldar don't give a fuck about normal Eldar and just want to snort cocaine while sucking souls from other people to remain immortal- they're more similar to vampires I guess.

Dark Elves believe they're the rightful rulers of Ulthuan and that Elves should conquer the entire world. But they don't act on that second one until they've reconquered Ulthuan and unified the elves under their control.

You have very cheap light cavalry and reasonably-priced flying monsters for that reason.

Always bring two or three Aspiring Champions, don't overload on Chosen. A marauder melee line can be better than you'd expect, especially if you are having problems with guns and artillery.

Forsaken are broadly speaking better than standard Chaos Warriors for the same price, if you can get them to the front safely.

Kholek is the most competitive legendary lord, although Archaeon giving immunity to psychology can be situationally very effective, and makes using trolls reasonable.

Archaons unbreakable is great, it makes chosen so much better their biggest weakness is that they are not immune to terror.

>the AI will relentlessly spam skaven assassins with op success chances

How does the relation between witch hunters and mages look like in Warhammer world? I heard somewhere that it is similar to templars vs mages conflict from Dragon Age. Does it mean that using magic is only allowed in special places like colleges of magic?

So are the phoenix guard a rare, elite unit or are they like the eternal guard for welves?

>phoenix guard
Chosen on steroids

Probably the most elite units in warhammer

What about Sargon of akkad?