>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs! (Sorry, no vampires, toddlers, or bowling yet.)
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

Previous thread:

just crack my shit up

after what you fucks just did this general needs no discord

thats not your decision to make

you mean all that same fagging you did?

It's not yours either Claude. Your little hand of circlejerkers fucked up big time.

>no circlejerk shit on the OP

Finally a proper thread.

hopefully we can get away from it for good

What if sims was real life and aliens were playing us and what we think our lives are..

>Amazon still doesn't have bowling stuff
>don't want to buy it on origin because CC info always fails
>no way to get EA Cash Card in this part of the country

fug

can you not set up a paypal?

I was already a dumbass and got the amazon gift card.

Even when I want to be a good goy EA wont let me

>tfw live long enough to witness /tsg/ become self-aware and actively rid itself of its own circlejerk regime
Life is good.

butts
u
t
t
s

Y E S

That shirt makes it look like the girl sitting on the couch has a denim camel toe.

>tfw no butts

;3
true

>tfw tons of butts but would probably get jannied for them

rip

are they reenacting a wwe match

Used to be alot of lesbo sims back in the day. Wonder where they all went.

Yeh, blue hair is winning

l-lewd

wew lad

What's the prize

I wanna touch that small no-butt.

Jokes on you they weren't wrestling they were holding hands the whole time!

o////o !

are there lesbian threesome animations? thinking of booting up the game.

I wanna touch THE PURCHASE BUTTON ON AMAZON FOR BOWLING REEEEEE

I just use straight ones because there are no good lesbian animations. Turn gender settings to anything goes

gotcha.

There are lots and lots of lesbian 3some animations but I can't share those pictures with you guys. My mouth is sealed unlike in those pictures I can't show you.

I'm not even going to tell you who my sims are.

>New thread
>No new stories

Come on user.

Well I have just one question, the only question that matters; Do they enjoy Tacos

How are we supposed to format stories?

you first

no new booru posts either

>no new booru posts either

i gotchu senpai

Its usually a screen and some text blurbs.

I tried my hand at it long time ago, didn't really suite me.

>tfw banned from /v/

Perma or temp?

What's /tsg/'s opinion on The Sims 3 vs The Sims 4? I had a lot of fun playing 3 but it sounded like they sort of took a step backwards with the neighborhoods being individual lots again so I haven't tried 4.

Sims 4 is sims 2 2 with less content

for the first time in the series it doesn't look like shit though
and unlike 3 it takes fewer weeks to load

pros: good graphics, good performance
cons: lacks content

pros: plenty of content
conts: shit graphics, shit performance

So I take it most people play 3?

we're saying 4 is better

4 is more popular here, but here is a shithole so I can't tell you the common trend

Oh, I assumed content was more important than graphics, because to me it is.

content is more important than graphics
but performance is more important than content

You're obviously right. 3 is the better game. It's mostly that those who have played 3 have played a fuckton of it, so a side-grade to a less complete product is relatively fresh so people go for it

What animation set are these from?

>tfw considering buying Sims 4 just for WickedWhims
Send help

thats what I did

no regrets

no regrets maybe, no images is what I'm seeing from you.

hello, its raining here and I dont know if I like it or not

Not taking sides in this discord drama or anything but it seems to me that the moderators weren't doing their job when *someone* got sexually harassed, got their picture put on craigslist and then banned because they accused *someone* who was friends with the admin.

Causing drama is one thing but being harassed by someone and then genuinely feeling vulnerable is another. That shit needs to be sort out properly before I feel like coming back otherwise the same thing could happen to me.

Wtf they posted pics of someone on craigslist?

Yep.

Ah the classic letting people online know one scrap of information about you in real life meme

As much as it is pure degenerate behavior to use that as ammunition, anybody stupid enough to allow any personal information into the hands of internet lads does deserve that fate.

Did you know that *someone* harassed another *someone* by mocking his pics with his roommates?

Then the *harasser* threatened the first *someone* after he hurt the second *someone*s feelings

Get the whole story.

It was a photoshop, it wasn't posted on Craigslist, and the person wasn't banned for accusing. What could mods do even if it was a real craigslist post? Try not posting your pictures publicly in a Veeky Forums based discord.

Does that part really matter though?
It was obviously a personal row that the moderators got involved in because one of them was friends with the admin.

i get you're trying to right a wrong here, but I get the feeling no one who takes this course of action has even talked to claude about it before bringing it to the thread. if you have talked to him though and brought this to his attaintion via a DM or something then yeah, if he didn't give a satisfactory response, or didn't answer, then yeah, bring it here, let people know, but im betting no one has actually done it

No offence, but I am glad I avoided the Discord for a bit. Seems that there was a lot of stuff that went on in there

It all roots back to one single poster. This was the reason the person was banned from the discord. They wouldn't drop things, They were passive aggressive, and they would always say one thing and change their opinions on the matter the second after. It would cause alot of drama inside the discord and clearly it is causing alot of drama in the thread now.

If there was ever solid evidence of who did the photoshoping, that person would of also have been banned.

>Hitler made the OP
This makes me happy.

Less drama, more butts.

Alright alright alright just went through the last thread holy fuck.

Firstly, I'm gonna admit it right now, the day I banned reiyth was not, a good day. IRL wise. I lost my shit a little quicker than I should have. Maybe I shouldn't have banned him. Maybe I should've been more understanding. That day was like, I think its been 6 years since my grandfather died. That was not a good day.

I'm willing to admit I made mistakes. I'm willing to talk about this like an adult.

There were people who, are close to me, who don't always mix well with other people. I hold them close and dear to me, to a fault. I should be less bias. I should, I admit that.

I can't tell you who did the craiglist bullshit. I don't know, none of us have any proof of that, if I knew the truth they would get the boot, easily, everyone's always got "an idea" of who it is, but no one really knows.

Hence the knee jerk reaction I made with the purge? Did I probably get rid of that person? Yeah, I probably got rid of a lot of trolls. And 80 other people too. Not exactly the best.

I wanna make things right, and I wanna make peace. Lets start over, okay?

No bullshit, I will unban reiyth, he can come back if he wishes, he can get a hold of me via DM, I will unblock him, any harassers will be told to block him if they so wish to coexist. Really we should use that block button more in these situations.

I love you guys, be safe.

It was definitely brought before Claude, his not-so satisfactory response was more or less that he was too socially inept to deal with it properly.
I agree that the original shitposter was a faggot but nobody confronted him about what he was doing until he got banned.

You're a good guy

hi mr cloud

Not mr cloud but hello user

aint fooling nobody cloudee

All children who doesn't do their homework will be put in a 1 x 1 room until they piss them self to death

You're doing the best you can given the circumstances. It doesn't help when some anons either act like children or are just purposely trying to piss people off. /tsg/ really needs to stfu about the discord, good god it filled half the last thread.

I was wondering where Frog King Gato went.. That little shit...

That selfie is pretty cute.

yes, let's completely ignore all the argument about how the discord has done absolutely nothing but destroy the general and call those who complain 'children'

get a grip

Mine now!
If only the game would let you zoom out a bit more. Ah well.

Strict parenting.

Things are looking pretty peachy today

>let's completely ignore all the argument about how the discord has done absolutely nothing but destroy the general and call those who complain 'children'
Yes, let's. Because you fucking are. You want to know who is "killing muh general", look in the mirror. You bring all this constant shitposting and bitching in here instead of posting some fucking sims or sim stories. I don't go in the discord a ton, but it's 90% offtopic and really not a lot of discussion of things that go on here. I've been here since 2013 and have seen this place go up and down constantly. The discord has changed literally nothing. You're basically just looking for something to bitch about at this point and I'm just going to start reporting it from here on out, because it's complete offtopic shitposting.

So how about "you get a grip" and get the fuck over it already. :^)

you seem personally offended, i'll bite

>it's 90% offtopic and really not a lot of discussion of things
yes, that's exactly why it has no place here.

>I'm just going to start reporting it from here on out, because it's complete offtopic shitposting.
guess what else is off-topic?

you circlejerkers can't even argue without contradicting yourselves, can you?

Im going to bed,
Fuggin' 9am and Im going to bed.
Livin' the dream Brian, livin' the frickin' dream.

>no new EP in the quarter teaser
>Talking treadmill
If they keep this up, someone can make pewee's place house.

Give me 5 reasons why the Discord deserves a spot in the OP.

who died and made you sole creator of the OP?

>Personally offended
Not even close. Just tired of seeing this shit posted constantly and watching the entire thread get derailed.

>yes, that's exactly why it has no place here.
Reading comprehension, how does that work? Yes, you're right, it DOESN'T belong here, hence why it's in the discord you mongo.

>you circlejerkers can't even argue without contradicting yourselves, can you?
The only contradiction I've made is replying instead of reporting. This is the last time I make that mistake. Your garbage posts are in dire need of a cleaning.

1. Anons keep asking for the link to it
2. A lot of the frequent posters here hang out there and are available for game related questions.
3. Containment grounds for offtopic chatter
4. A decent spot to trade tray files, cc, and to play other games with regulars
5. Almost every other general has it in their op and it's appropriate here also

Things are looking pretty blue here.

P.S. Ohmygod your sim is fuuuucking CUTE! C U T E!

You sound like a person who posted a few things and didnt get the interaction you were planning on getting and got soured by it, this happens in every general. Regulars didnt start out that way they came often, posted and interacted with people in a friendly manner and became regulars and then there are posters that come in, expect to be chatted to without giving anything back or sees people enjoying themselves and gets angry at it for no reason other than they dont wanna put the work in to be included they just expect it. A lot of the regulars have been here for years and even still they dont flaunt themselves like King and Queen hot shit like other generals do. There are a lot of worse generals that do that stuff, like /tesg/ and /fog/
Say what you will but to be so angry you dedicate time or even being so irked you come here and complain instead of enjoying your time and talking and communicating with people on a general means you either just wanna feel excluded and hate people for communicating and enjoying themselves.
Any general anywhere will have people who are more known there because they post often and talk to people about the game. I dont know what you are expecting here but if you have a group of people who talk to one another everyday you are gonna form a little grouping thats sociology.

What's with all the changes to Blue lately? She seems to have a different style every time you post her.

OOOH ANOTHER RUIN?! I love ruins

It's bare bones right now. Inspired by pic.

look comfy like something from Oblivion