Blowing a tranny

anyone here ever blown a tranny in their car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSmaDPw6U5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep. it blew in my parents old astro van.

Yeah but I was really drunk and didn't notice it was a tranny.

>blowing someone
>not noticing if it was a tranny

wut.jpg?

no because thats gay

Ask Danny Bonaduce or Eddie Murphy

It's a chick with a dick, it's only gay if its a guy with tits

No, Had plenty blow me in hotel rooms though.

Not personally. My mom's crown vic needed a tranny rebuild for about $5k. Never seen a manual tranny go bad myself.

A dick is a dick.

A few:

Ford Explorer with shit-tier transmission design flaw... rebuilt twice.

Infiniti G35 coupe...mistreated by previous owner, flew to pieces one day inside the case. Sold the car...

Had a few friends suffer from the magic missing second gear in Honda/Acura transmissions in the mid 2000s. All total replacements...on their dime.

Yeah. It was a 727 torque flight. It was slipping and not shifting very well. I was a teenager though so didn't know how bad that was. I tried bringing it to a party to impress some girls. Biggest red flag was I put it in neutral at a stop light (because I read it was better on the tranny and reduced the vibration) and I missed a whole light cycle because it took 2 minutes going back into gear. Determined, I left it in gear the rest of the way to the party. After the party everyone was looking at me and my car, I but it into gear and romped on it, when it tried going from second to first it blew. 30 years of dirt underneath suddenly became a cloud. I managed to coast it into a side street and hide.

Never

>t.manual driver

Anyone here been blown by a tranny in your car?

>tfw my auto transmission is already starting to slip
It keeps shifting pretty hard and it doesn't ever want to kick down when I need to get off of ramps. When it kicks the bucket, I'm just gonna go for the manual swap.

>the joke
-----------
>the actual joke
-----------
>20,000 leagues under the sea
-----------
>Hell
-----------
>China
-----------
>your head

I finished of the OD band in my AOD. Since I had to take it apart anyway it gave me reasons to upgrade the OD servo and sun shell to the beefier AOD-E parts.

All the time in my Crown Vic.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSmaDPw6U5A

On my e65 all the clutches were worn out and it wouldn't slip into gear
pic related sold it to copart

Trans in my old Impala with the 3.4l was starting to go out a few years ago, started not going into gear at stoplights occasionaly so I grenaded it intentionally.

>bounce off rev limiter
>throw into D for maximum respect

Did that a few times down wet pavement torque steering and burning tires, trans finally called it quits after about 10 times.

>that pos took 251,000 miles of abuse, only did oil changes and general maintenance like brakes/oil changes/spark plugs
>had the original factory trans fluid in it the entire life of it