>Latest News
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=920

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=899

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=869
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=900

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt
>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse(Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRB1OeUrfk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Futureproof guild of the Klaipeda server is recruiting.

I waited for 30 mins. 30 damn minutes.

>Agny reduced to 50%
lol

The previous thread is Comfy is now being run by neshoi. RIP K********g.

>treeofsavior.com/news/?n=920
BIG NEWS. Get hype

So critical rate will be entirely reliable on skills and items, right? It might be that now not every build will be able to rely on crits for its damage without skills/classes/attributes that actually augment critical rate.

>X fag on suicide watch
Free stat reset
Free skill reset
Free class and attributes reset
Trascended equip will be resetted and sgards refunded
FOR ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS
YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO BE ONLINE AND PLAY THE GAME WHEN THIS EVENT WILL HAPPEN
GAME IS SAVED
GAME IS FUCKING SAVED

>Spr is weaker

Maybe I should just reroll my Chap to dex.

DEX might still be relevant depending on how the new attack speed stat work

>Attribute learning appearing to be stuck at 1 minute for non-Token users
Thanks for a great service, IMC.

>These updates are going to be applied to our kTOS test server in April of 2017, and will likely arrive in iTOS in the early summer of 2017

>damage = (% factor) x attack x log10 ((attack / defense + 1)^0.x + 1) + additional damage

>eliminating the bonus factor obtained from allocating points in the same stat
>Stat functions are different and skills will scale with levels
>reset attributes and exchange them for attribute points.
>event where you can reset your stats, skills and class ranks at an event NPC. The NPC will provide one stat, skill and rank resetting item per day that can be used a single time and for one day only

>As for accessories, the Agny Necklace, an item with rather peculiar options, will now increase the factor of fire property skill attacks by 50%. Say, if Fireball has an attack factor of 230%, with an Agny Necklace equipped it will expand to 280%.
>Transcendence 20% per stage up to 200% at 10
>upon extracting Blessed Gems from an item, characters will get back 90% of the amount of gems used
>Our plan is to, after resetting all transcended equipment, convert all the materials invested into the new unified Goddess’ Blessed Gems and distribute them back to the players. Any recipes and Blessed Gems you may have saved will also be exchanged for the new versions.

>eliminating the distinction between ‘regular’ and ‘special’ monsters. The HP of monsters will instead be determined by the level, meaning current Rank 8 region monsters, for example, are getting a big reduction in their HP.
>Also, monsters until level 100 will now provide more EXP
>3 new Hunting Grounds for levels 280 to 330
>regular monsters that spawn in large numbers will no longer use skills that affect your character’s movement (stun, knockdown, freeze, etc.)
>Instead, we’re introducing new ‘elite’ monsters that accompany regular monsters and act as a sort of leader

YOU HAVE ONE DAY TO TRY OUT YOUR NEW SPEC ON ALL YOUR CHARACTERS

MISS IT AND FUCK YOU

GIVE ME 90 DOLLARS

They might change some skills to spr. Remember this is also a skill rework, they will use less flat values and change those to rely on percentages and stats.

We're also getting attribute changes and that changes everything.

>con is still op

way to balance this game

When were you when Capyba was right?

After this update Heart of Glory >> Skull Smasher

But it's once per day for the event. They don't want people flippantly class changing, it's just so you can figure out what your guy needs.

WHALES ON SUICIDE WATCH, EXTINCTION RISK INCREASES

Quite interesting. Sissel bracelets will surely be re-balanced to get some insane crit rate.

no, but we might get a 270 sissel

I have 6 characters that all need a class reset. Because this change is huge. It might cripple everything. It will change meta.

We have only a small time window to test STR and INT viability.

We need like a month or something to test out the new changes.

READ PROPERLY NUMB NUTS!

It's going to be an almost assuredly week long event wherein you can FULL RESET PER DAY!

THEIR ENGLISH IS BROKEN

Good thing korea will get this months before us

That's ktest's job. Go make an account there.

CoffeeHouse is recruiting.

Is it confirmed that they broke event badge drops?

Reminder to reset your archers to have 1 circle of Rogue

kek

I highly doubt it. Even with the normal attack speed we can't even keep up because of shit ping compared to Korea.

Better sell your Venier and freeze your Fencer then

Spoiled doppel whales on suicide watch

>damage-defense formular was simple addition so far
Fucking lmao imc. The changes all seem good though. Looking forward to them.

It's fixed, they started dropping for me again.

He should ask for a refund MMOTANK, not IMC
Besides IMC wrote a bold yellow text stating trascended gear will be resetted to stage 0 and shards fully refunded to players

lol he will be back in a minute and throw more money at imc.

Why Doppels are always this spoiled and retarded?

This is just proving my theory that every single person that whales in video games is retarded.

Yep. They can't see that they are still the strongest in the game relative to everyone else. Having stage 10 is still pretty fukken strong.

LET THE TEARS FLOW!

Do I read that right that magic and physical defense is now one stat?

Sorry, I only play the toppest tier of classes.

maybe, maybe not. Nothings decided. But maybe?

No. Get better glasses and don't forget your meds.

Just that most pieces of armor will now both have a magic def stat and phys def stat simultaneously. And these can be transcended.

>Blessed Shards = TP
Nope.

>All these tl;dr changes to stats
Core game is still shit because of countless errors, bad optimization, dumb trade restrictions and weird design choices, coupled with an endgame content that is non existent and bosses that have no mechanics except knockdown.

>1 WoW boss has more mechanics than the whole of ET
youtube.com/watch?v=eRB1OeUrfk0

Holy shit, don't these people have any self awareness?

Don't you have any cute anime pictures?

I, ApplyAFineHorse3, got IMC'd by the patch, but I can still check in occasionally, so send a friend request if you want to join.

Was asking because of this. SPR just "defense" with no ** or anything.

I think it's Summon Defense.

>Reading comprehension
I know the koreans at IMC have bad English skills but what they meant there is using the Associative property of adverb on a noun

SUMMON ATTACK
SUMMON DEFENSE

>Summon
How did you manage to miss that?

Damnit, just when I was leveling a barb fencer for a second character.

What do

keep leveling because class resets are a thing

Either way Spr seems even more like garbage now, they should keep an eye on it.

kys

What annoys me the most is that they won't change how much transendense costs. It's still a fucking boring saalus grind. I fucking hate saalus. Fuck that place. Put those fucking blessed shards somewhere else for FUCKS SAKE. I don't wanna keep running it forever and you still need fucking THOUSAND of that shit.

Game not saved.

Still worth playing, transcending and shit. You just reset to whatever you want after the changes. There's bound to be something in your class tree you'll like.

Well duh, but I'm now wondering if epee garde is still a thing after the stat rework
Probably, but it throws a wrench into things for a bit

I thought the / was just their shit formating.

They might. One step at a time or the whales will sperg.

Well if it is 20% per stage, no reason not to make each stage cost the same.

I can't be assed to farm for 1200 shards for each weapon and then lose the weapon when I have to upgrade. Practonium makes that a big no-no in my book.

Well, it really comes down to what the actual scaling will be when it's released. Epee might still be better than going full STR.

I don't know if anyone noticed, because you all like to not read and interpret "we doubled the fps" as "we got fps up form 15 to 60" and complain when the changes come that nothing happen, but they said a lot of times in there that they're greatly increasing the power of weapons such that transcendence will be even more powerful and needed with the idea that your damage will come almost entirely from your weapons and that 200% should be more effective than 550% is now.

Such an original name.

That does concern me a bit.

??????????????????????????????????

No they didn't say that. 2H weapons stay pretty much the same.

However every mace in the game will have 2 stats. Magic and Physical. And transcending a mace will bring up both. But maces are supposed to be a mid tier.

However 1H swords got major buffed. Also offhand. And their trans costs reduced as well as enhancing.

What they are trying to say with this news is:

>we're preparing you for 330+++ content
>everything right now will become cheaper
>new items in 330+ content will take more gems, money and time

etc.

The reason for requiring a ton of shards is to give players with too much free time something to do. If it's too easy to max it out, people will max it out right away and have nothing left to do.

>Following the new skill attack calculation changes, we expect item transcendence to have a higher influence on attack
>That graph showing they plan to have trans weapon damage matter more than skill damage or stat damage
They plan to improve enhancing too, which will in turn make trans stronger.

This game is going to depend more on transcendence than it does now. Meanwhile you guys are all going "hurr durr nerf'd"
You'll understand when you're required to transcend to not get wrecked by enemies that do 1s to you now.

That's retarded logic user. If it doesn't need a full fucking 2 years to do, it means IMC has to focus on other content for once rather than make us fucking rerun saalus.

It's a shit dungeon and a shit way to make people play.

>nothing left to do.
They could always RP

If you continue reading they also mention they will make it cheaper too. Are you retarded?

So Hop3 is relevant again?

>To transcend a Lolopanther Two-handed Sword (level 270, unique, two-handed) to stage 10, for example, you won’t see much difference in the amount of Blessed Gems required;
>On the other hand, items of level 270 and up (we’re talking ‘unique’ items here) will actually require more Blessed Gems to transcend.
>The price of Blessed Gem recipes is also expected to increase
???

I don't get this stat change. So what should I put on a melee class now? Full str again?

How could 200% be more effective than 550% is now? 550% is absurdly high and benefits from the linear formula, which makes defense weak against very strong attacks but overpowered against weak attacks. Under the new formula, 200% will be more heavily affected by defense than an untranscended weapon.

it means they're a special snowflake

But skills are getting their own multipliers too to make up for the reduction of base damage across the board too; they used fireball with innate 230% mod as an example. So you're still getting close to a 500% mod anyway at Max trans.

Enhancing will become cheaper. Trans keeps the same price. However enhancing affects Trans. So with this update:

Enhancing first > Trans.

They want us to SINK SILVER into our weapons.

Yes

They also say that transcending will scale depending on the grade (stars) of the weapon.

However since trans locks the gear, I'm not convinced this is a good thing. The problem still is that Saalus is a piece of cancer and it takes too long to get anything out of it.

It should've been an instance you run only a few times and make full sets maxed within weeks, not withing fucking YEARS.

>a full fucking 2 years
Some people are already at stage 10. If you think it takes 10 years, you aren't even playing.

>it means IMC has to focus on other content for once rather than make us fucking rerun saalus.
You might as well say pigs will have to fly for once. Any alternative that might actually happen would be even worse.

You aren't supposed to max shit, it's supposed to be a system that is nigh impossible to "finish."

>fencer finally gets a 315 purp and oj weapon
>they remove crit rate from dex

I've yet to see someone have stage 10 without rampant RMT.

I takes 2 years for a full set of +10 gear if you're farming it yourself on 10 characters 2 times a day. People are already at stage 10 because they just dump a couple hundred dollars in the game and buy them.

>So you're still getting close to a 500% mod
Show your math.

200% of 2000 is better than 550% of 200.

New rapiers will have +150 crit rate and don't forget lv 270 Sissels 2.0

>Trans keeps the same price

>On the other hand, items of level 270 and up (we’re talking ‘unique’ items here) will actually require more Blessed Gems to transcend.
>The price of Blessed Gem recipes is also expected to increase.

>items of level 270 and up (we’re talking ‘unique’ items here) will actually require more Blessed Gems to transcend.
That could be relative to the new gem requirements, not compared to how it is now. So, for example, transcending a two-star mace requires a lot less gems. Transcending solmiki gear would be the same as currently.

>Roll Fencer they told me
>it's futureproof they said
>Venier is hell to farm but it's worth and futureproof and doesn't need trascendence
>Fencer might just be killled, stay tuned :)

>a full set
Who cares? Only weapons matter.

>dump a couple hundred dollars
They don't sell shards in the TP shop. All shards have to be farmed by players, so the issue is the number of shards the whole playerbase can farm compared to the number of shards the whole playerbase needs for core progression. Having a few people at stage 10 today proves the shards are there and the money just decides which players get them first.

I'm kinda on the fence about this. For all we know, they already said they wanted to add more SPR stuff to Clerics. I already got my Chap Kriv fucked by R9, then I got further fucked by Krivis losing negative critical defense, now we lost magic defense and status resistance, both which are fucking HUGE factors.

The lack of info on what exactly will change on the character to rebalance it worries me. I'll probably take this chance to reset him, Chaplains aren't even that good anymore and changes in the game are constantly shitting on them, meanwhile Capella is still glitchy as shit and ME is fucking dogshit compared to Miko's Hamaya despite being way harder to setup. Now to wait if I should go something like SPR Bokor or just go cookie cutter with INT Krivis

Any class might get killed. Just play along.

Just rerank it into something else??

>Who cares? Only weapons matter.
For now, probably not after defense change.

>They don't sell shards in the TP shop
They do in kToS. Don't pretend people don't buy/bot silver you fucking mongoloid.

>Who cares? Only weapons matter
Did you miss 95% of the news?