Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edited: Apr 3

>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. This may get patched soon. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 2 released. wololo.net/2017/04/03/adrenaline-2-released-psvita/

>PS4
-JailbreakMe released.

>Xbox One
-Proof of concept userland exploit released. wololo.net/2017/03/31/xbox-one-hack-xbox-one-exploit-proof-concept-released-based-chakra-exploit-unconfirmed/

Other urls found in this thread:

romhacking.net/translations/2927/
downforeveryoneorjustme.com/3ds.titlekeys.com
gbatemp.net/entry/auroras-story.8141/
wiki.henkaku.xyz
github.com/ihaveamac/3ds-rom-tools/wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you sissy anime boys so bad at making new threads

In the time you spent waiting for a new thread to bitch about, you could have made your own. Maybe you'll remember that next time if you're that bootybothered.

Do you have a list of lesser known / obscure 3DS stuff?

Also is getting the base version of the console good enough or is big screen better?

>Start a thread with blank picture

romhacking.net/translations/2927/

Is it safe to update my 3DS?

Where do I go for games now 3ds.titlekeys doesn't work?

so when i hack my pstv i shouldn't put it in to sleep or saving will fuck up?

3ds.titlekeys.com

The site is down....

Yeah. If on latest luma and a9lh yeah

downforeveryoneorjustme.com/3ds.titlekeys.com

Is 3DS any good for drawing/sketching like a tablet would be or is it mostly a gimmick?

Any good language learning apps past basic level?

No is not.

Weird, I tried it through a proxy and it works. My ISP seems to be blocking the site... Thanks user

>Adrenaline-2 Released
Awesome! Now I can finally play PSX ga--
>PSX support is still not there so don’t bug TheFlow about it.
Oh.

Thanks for nothing, Flow.

what kind of third world shithole are you living in that blocks a fucking 3ds piracy website?

changing your DNS will probably fix it

anyone have the necessary files to make a white r4sdhc work on a hacked 3DS? my 3ds is on newest firmware but I cant figure out which files to put on my r4

Sakura is such a cutie. My first waifu.

nice, ty

Why wasn't there a hbg thread created for the last 2 hours?

Because you chose not to make one yourself.

Since weebs don't have steady jobs or social lives, anybody have a 100% save file for the europe PSN version of person 5? I want NG+

just hex edit your own save

Earn it yourself.

The SD card in my 3ds with full cfw and everything on has died, it's fine to just get a new card and do the process again right?

My games aren't showing up in the WUP installer thingy, anyone know why or how?

>Also is getting the base version of the console good enough or is big screen better?
It's preference. I personally prefer the regular sized n3DS but the XL is comfier, especially if you have big hands

Sleep mode is fine, but if you run into an issue with saving, go look up the vita save fix. You change your clock to 12 hour, then go back up and replace your save backup list.dat file with an empty folder by the same name (in ux0:\user\00\savedata_backup\list.dat\).
No huge deal to do, but not everyone seems to need to do so.

>want to play persony
>can't transfer via usb because file size limit
>have to learn something new just to be able to play it
JUST

>Still no Luma 6.7

What is this shitstain of a tranny waiting for? Its been months

is there a way to speed up games on the ps3? persona games are pretty fucking unbearable without speedup/save states

So i'm new to this shit, i wanna downgrade and install a9lh. i current;y only have a small sd card available(the 4g is came with) can i do the downgrade process and then just copythe contents to a bigger sd later? is it that simple

The tranny stopped development on it.
Now the tranny cock sucker is on it.

1. Aurora Wright stopped development. That happened ages ago, even. He hasn't done anything noteworthy, most commits just being refactors that nobody needed or asked for.
2. Everyone's hacking the Switch now.

Blocked

>everyone's hacking the switch now
why? even if it gets blown wide open it still wouldn't be worth buying.

at least do something with the recent 4.05 ps4 hack

When did she stop, exactly?

>obligatory "she" shitpost

When are we going to get a faster and easier way to mod Wii U games without using internet and cafiine?

I hate it when my custom music doesn't play in some moments.

Why? Because it's new and exciting. On the 3DS, all that is left is bootroms. Nobody with the skills to make that happen are around in the scene. hedgeberg has been at it for over half a year, it's not going to happen.

"she"
December 2016

>respecting one's gender identity is shitposting
Biological determinism was thoroughly disproven decades ago.

Fuck off, Aurora. This didn't go well the last time around, why repeat it?

It's a shitpost because it's a stupid attempt at getting people to discuss off topic issues that cause nothing but more shitposting.

A couple of threads ago someone said to not install redNAND for the Wii U, but I found this out right after I had finished the process. Said user advised I back up the SD card, format it, and put the backup back onto it to remove the redNAND, but is there any point in keeping the NAND copy on the SD card sucking down space?

>having to learn
Oy vey, how tragic

Aurora said she thinks her disorder has roots in biology. Doesn't that mean she thinks biological determinism is a thing?
>gbatemp.net/entry/auroras-story.8141/
>I consider my "issue" to be biological, and there seems to be some studies which confirm that.

Anybody know?

Huh, you're right, that makes sense.

that depends, there are some studies that back the notion that schizophrenia is genetic.

the fact is that gender dysphoria is often a symptom of a much more serious condition. "purely transgender" individuals are rare(r).

then you have the societal factor, like at least half of all Tumblrinas don't really have GID but like to think so because it's trendy and makes them feel special.

>I wore makeup once
>and kinda liked it
>so that must mean I identify as a pangender demiqueen dragonkin!

how does the usb shit work with henkaku/molecular shell/vitashell/whatever it's called
i read they added usb support in 1.50, but henkaku updates to 1.43 and has zero usb options, am i missing something

>the fact is that gender dysphoria is often a symptom of a much more serious condition. "purely transgender" individuals are rare(r).
Like what?

On 3DS.

How do I go about reinstalling FBI over the Safety and Health app again? I'm on A9LH with Luma

try reading the guide

schizophrenia. whatever psychosis.

it's kinda generic.

which step, it's been months since I've done it, and I don't know if it's outdated or if I need to have something else for it.

boot with select, dump H&S, inject FBI, restore it.

but read the fucking guide.

dead general is dead

Nothing's really happened since BotW came out, and the guides are mostly retard-proof at this stage in the game

This general survives on memes in the meantime

or should I say, the memetime?

agreed. we need more vita news. the 3ds is dead, no one cares about the switch or xbone, and the ps4 scene is moving too slow.

SPECTER OF TORMENT 3DS CIA FUCKING WHEN

I really wish fags would start porting PC games to the 3ds. There's a bunch of titles that could work.

>we need more vita news
Then let's make some.

>the 3ds is dead
As long as it gets games it isn't.

>vita
is it possible yet to generate an asm dump of the cpu activity with some homebrew? and a ram dump too, I'm new to the vita scene but I like to fiddle around this kind of stuff.

not much is known about the hardware

go download the latest vitashell on your computer and transfer it to your vita and install it there (through molecular shell) and it should be fine.

I got a MegaDrive 2 that still works. Do you know any guides? so far I found some only for MD1.

Back to tumblr with you, freak

How can I install a PKG in my PS3 without having to copy it to the internal HDD? Only 23gb free from 30, and P5 is 16gb.

Impossible obviously.

Hey hbg, i want to work on translating a 3ds game but there's very little info on what i have to edit after i have the game taken apart. Could anyone point me in the right direction?
Also my computer is kind of finniky, is there a way to extract the contents of a decrypted game on a 3ds rather than using the hackingtools exe?

did anyone make a documentation on waht is known? I've read all vitadevwiki but indeed not much is said on the cpu except the model/brand

I've been having this problem for the last week or so. I tried different ISOs of the game and yet it always gets stuck at 98 percent and never budges after that. Same thing for Skate 2.
I tried with and without downloading the updates, but it doesn't work. I tried running off of a Fat32 USB & NTFS External HDD, but still nothing.
Any help is appreciated.

wiki.henkaku.xyz has a little bit more information.

Can I have an opinion or advice for this?
I have an old 3DS 9.2.0 with Gateway. Haven't been using it for a long time and as I now tried to play games, newer games don't start.

So should I try to make Gateway work or just buy a large SD and get with the custom firmware stuff.

Just updated my 3ds's emunand, and now it wont boot.

Its not a huge tragedy, as I am still on 9.2 SYSNAND and was looking to update to Luma3ds from cakes anyway.

But how do I get savegames off this thing before I do that? Dont fancy running through MH4U again.

Ditch the zero, get with the hero

Do you even have an emunand senpai

Just follow the guide like normal, add the GW Payload at the end and you can play whatever you like however way you want.

>Could anyone point me in the right direction?
That's more or less unique on how the game stores the text. There's no universal way to do it.

>a way to extract the contents of a decrypted game on a 3ds rather than using the hackingtools exe?
Not as I know of. You will have to use a console. Be it cmd or terminal. github.com/ihaveamac/3ds-rom-tools/wiki for how to extract it.

Just follow the guide. There's a section where you move your emuNAND to sysNAND, leaving all your save files intact (except for GBA VC titles since they are stored differently).

>Just follow the guide. There's a section where you move your emuNAND to sysNAND, leaving all your save files intact (except for GBA VC titles since they are stored differently).
I thought the guide was for people with unmodded systems? I have been running a cfw. I have no real interest in installing anything on my sysnand besides. I tend to go back into it a lot for NDS games on muh flashcart

1.0.0-0U 3ds updated to 11.0.0-0U with a pokemon sun cartridge. I'm trying to launch hbl through soundhax but I keep getting "Could not be played." whenever I try to run the exploit. There's no crash or anything. I've never used soundhax before but I don't think the success rate is supposed to be this low. I have all the necessary files on the sd card, I've tried different cards, and formatted the 3ds but that hasn't seem to made a difference. Any help?

>I thought the guide was for people with unmodded systems?
Doesn't really matter if you have a menuhax'd sysNAND or not.
Anyway, I've interpreted quite a bit in your post that wasn't said at all.
Therefore, just download Luma3DS's latest release and copy it over.
There's a menuhax folder with a boot.3dsx. Just overwrite this one with the one in your root.

neat, thanks.

Where did you find a 1.0 system? That was your first mistake anyway, then updating past 2.0 was the killer.

A friend wanted me to hack it for them. I have no idea where they got it from. I think it was just a launch day 3ds that was never used. The guide didn't say anything about a system on 1.0.0 so I assumed it was best to update to a version where I could use soundhax. How exactly did that fuck me over? Would dumping the otp have worked on 1.0.0?

>updating a 1.0.0-0 system
>with a cart
>no web browser
>no other entry points

way to fuck it up faggot

>You do not have permission to access this topic.

fuck you too

What exactly was I supposed to do then user?

OTP can only be grabbed on 2.1. With no browser you could have still update to 4.5 or 6.0, but it's too late for that now.

Can any kind user upload the safea9lhinstaller? The download seems to be broken

I've got a copy of oot lying around somewhere and my own hacked 3ds. Would that help me or does *hax just not work on a system that hasn't been updated normally before?

Alrighty, let's go with this. Thank you.

GW doesn't support 11.3 just yet so bare that in mind.

It could work. I don't think any payloads exist for X.X.X-0 firmwares mind.

doesnt work. I think the emunand itself is fucked. Corrupted or something.

I guess ill have to use a save editor or something. Thanks for the help

>tfw the Vita has no worthwhile games outside of a couple JRPGs and visual novels

>Especially if you don't count multiplats with superior versions elsewhere

If you're having trouble with it I can tell you how I got it to work with multiman.

Disclaimer: I bought my console prehacked and don't actually know much about PS3 cfw. I just figured out what to do through google searches and don't know if the previous owner installed anything additionally, so I can't help beyond telling you what I did.

you can play those multiplats on the go with vita though.

tell me that playing marvel vs capcom 3 or metal gear solid 3 at work/school isn't great