One Piece Games General - /opgg/

The Egg Hunt Continues... Edition

Last Thread: >NEW General Guide - READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io

>NEW One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
>Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/

>If you want to be added to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Apr 04 - 10: Easter Eggs Chance from Snails
>Apr 04 - 17: Big Top Ship (1.5x ATK/Beli/EXP)
>Apr 06/09/11/16: Easter Restaurant Le Crap
>Apr 07 - 10: Daily Strawhat Island
>Apr 11 - 16: 2x Drop Weekly Quests

- Coliseum -
>Mar 22 - Apr 09: Capone (NEW) / Apoo / Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Mar 28 - Apr 11: Rumbar Pirates (NEW)
>Apr 04 - 11: Shanks & Buggy / Breed / Kraken / Marguerite
>Apr 11 - 25: ??? (NEW)
>Apr 11 - 18: Domino / Caroline / Kalifa / Duck Squadron

- Raids -
>Apr 06: Boa
>Apr 09: Usopp-un
>Apr 13: Monster Chopper
>Apr 16: Kizaru
>Apr 20: Akainu

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Apr 01 - 09: Forest of Training: Nose
>Apr 05/08: Restaurant Le Crap
>Apr 09/10: Booster Beach & Evolver Forest

- Coliseum - (Invasion Cavendish)
>Mar 22 - Apr 10: Suleiman (NEW) / Arlong (NEW) / Blenheim (NEW) / Ganfall / Paulie
>Mar 30 - Apr 11: Gladius / Oars. Jr / Chopper / Foxy

- Fortnights -
>Mar 30 - Apr 06: YArlong / Hannyabal / Pekoms
>Apr 04 - 18: Soul King (NEW)
>Apr 06 - 13: Tsuru / Kraken
>Apr 13 - 20: Shanks & Buggy / Camie / Soldier-san

- Raids - (Ambush Shanks)
>Apr 06: Shiki
>Apr 09: Nightmare Luffy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTWfvhDFOdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For future reference the current OP is literally exactly as many lines as an OP can be (I deleted line by line until it would post), so if you ever want to make a new thread edit the information here to be relevant and it should always fit.

I'd merge all quick links together to save some space. Abd have most of the OP be dedicated to current events.

Nigga I hoarde skill books for even 2*/3*s, I'm maxing Higume and dinosaurs, and I'm still set when we get a skillup once every 1 or 2 months.
By the way, if you've already maxed or do not value units such as General Zombie, the Pasifistas, or other various frequent units, they sell for 1 Ray shop point apiece. It may not sound like much, but if you farm Kuma, Kizaru, and Halloween Straw Hats, it will add up rather quickly.

Reminder the Buggy sugo is a bait sugo

I only had to delete one line of Global FN's (Franky and WB Pt.1) and the Rocketman ship information line and it would post which is all the relevant information we have access to at the moment, so really we didn't lost much.
But definitely a good idea and I'll modify my notepad and do that in any future threads I make, will look tidier too. Hell even pushing all Global news/events/fn/raid/colo together and then a space and Japan the same would probably look nice too, it would make them more of a 'block' of information for each version, with green text between headers I think it'd look pretty good. Thoughts?

Also just saw that we had World FN and Jozu/Brownbeard Colo new for Global announced but I only just got home and didn't get time to check updated news before I updated/made OP so please forgive me for that.

So my wife stole my account (We had a fight and she took the ID when I didn't have my phone) and gave it to some guy who now won't give it back

This was very childish of her, but now I don't have my account.

I contacted bandai and they told me I suck because I should have kept my account safe (No clue what I can do against my relatives stealing my phone but sure)

I spent money on the game and they still won't give it back... Is this legal? Is there anything I can do?

If need be, some things can be abbreviated (N. Luffy or M. Chopper, Le Crap for example)

Your wife is fucking awful. Burn her valuables and see how she likes it. Sorry I can't help.

I'm actually not sure if the post limit is lines of text or character count to be honest. So maybe that would help. but I do like full information.
Sometimes I find it hard what to name things, like would people know the current fortnight better as Marguerite, Amazon Lily or Secret Garden? I'd have to think twice if it was Secret Garden but Marg is super obvious and Amazon Lily is somewhere in the middle as we have another FN based there? I'm not sure.

>letting my stamina refill while I'm at work
>will farm Le Crap hard later
>going through snails for eggs
>meat
>stamina can't fill anymore for pure 200% charge
Guess I can't complain, but still feels off

It's character limit, 2000 iirc

Ah interesting so merging lines won't change anything. Still I like the idea of merging info and will give it a test drive next thread I made, if people don't like it I'll change it back.

Guess I'll punch the post into word to check character limit before I post from now on.

It really is your fault for not having it secured.

If you have receipts and can prove the account belongs to you and such, you could probably take her to court over it.

People will get what they mean by character names. That is what they're really known by after all.
New lines count as characters too, so merging would save 1 char for every line.

You should condense the quick links.

Just have the
>Quicklinks
Database:
Friendlist:
Etc:
Etc:

There's so much unnecessary spacing and details.

People don't like change but I'm convinced nobody reads the OP anyway, so I'll give your idea a shot when I get a chance.

Chocolat's actually really cute

Haruta is a god

Lol. No. Your runs must take forever. You're literally wasting time that could be spent doing an entire new run.

Did you not do a single Restaurant LeCrap run ever?

I can one-shot every stage, except for the last stage which takes a whole extra turn. So about a whole 5-6 seconds extra time per run. Totally not worth it for potentially two extra eggs :^)

Not when it pays out double nigger.

got 29 candies from 12 runs, so in practicality 58 candies in total
pretty fucking terrible, that would've been 120 candies on japan

I want an event ship that has a Bac/Haruta effect

>120 candies from 12 runs
>10 candy/run

yea u-huh, sure thing kiddo

>he doesn't know about 40 stamina lecrap

?????
you know japan has 40 stam, right?

Imagine if g3's cost was just 2 lower (to 20)

>twice the stamina cost
>twice the CC

I see no problem. Or do you want to act like stamina/gems is not a resource too?

>implying 20 stamina drops 5 candies consistently
5 if you're lucky family, I've been getting 2-3
40 stamina drops 10 candies 99% of the times

This is the kind of Le Crap team everyone says to run, right?

the current one does

>5 CC a run
sure faggot the average is 2, and even I got one candy per run for my first three runs and then another one candy run later out of 12 runs total

no it doesn't

yes it does

you may have done a run where you got 5 candies, but if you do 10 runs I can guarantee you you will not have 50 candies at the end of it

ye

You're doing great, no need to apologize. OPs haven't been this nice or updated for a long time. There used to be a period where no one would ever update them, it's nice to have someone back at it who takes the time to do it.

Just get used to it. Starts with your OPTC account, then it's the children, your house, your earnings.
Should've just gotten yourself a 2D waifu like everyone else.

While 40-stam does drop 10 candies, it's also much harder and slower. I can get 6 or so runs with the team I use, which is around 60 candy.
It's more consistent on the amount of candy dropped, but since the drops are capped there's no chance for something like getting 7 eggs from 20-stamina runs to happen for the lucky ones.

These eggs are amazing

I'm so glad I got Jinbe, Pink and Koala for super comfy short runs

youtube.com/watch?v=UTWfvhDFOdk

Cheers

>Some guy
Stealing my account and "Some guy" are all that I would ever need to drop that bitch like a sack of bricks.
axe that hoe.

>3 days of Amazon farming and no croc books
I don't want to gem too much but I'm going to have to. The next time his books come will be in months.

I'm sorry dude. Breed has been very kind to me for Ace books, and I hope you get some of my good luck soon.

Because I farmed Kizaru for two whole x2drop days and he didn't drop I must be destined to pull Kizaru during the Buggy Sugo
They didn't want me to get an inferior Kizaru right before I get the real deal.

I have maybe 16+ runs in with double drop since today just started and there was le crap (which was generous at least) but most runs I don't even get one of the stages where the books can drop (green giantesses/Despair girls).
I don't have Robin or Doffy, but getting Croc lower will make him useable for me since I have substitutes and prison buggy is coming. And I really wanna use him.

Ray Shop

Chop Chop

Losin all my cola to Usopp

Popping a bone as my Ace books drop

>all 4 units in the world fortnight are dogshit
>the only book I could use from the fn is koala's but she's 15 at base so she doesn't need any skillups at all
looks like I'm farming story

>all 4 units in the world fortnight are dogshit

False, 3D2Y Boa is a great unit

I'm farming for Sanji books because I'm a sanjifag but I'll save all of the crocbooks I get because I already have his dream team, including Doffy.

I'm surprised by how good her stats are for a non-legend Locker.

I have Ace
And if YOU don't have Ace, you don't need a shooter orb locker. Neither do you need a FS orb locker because raid Aokiji exists.
ergo, she's trash for everyone

She's pretty much only good for STR teams

>Spanish calculator has Sailor Abilities active
>They actually make a huge difference
PEDRO CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Who else saving their gems for the Neptune Sugo? I don't think I can live without this 1.5x bonus exp to farm FNs.

Where does it say World units? I don't see

She is the best orb locker for Sengoku teams

does sengokuck even have any orb control?

I'd rather have some top-tier units than having to bother with farming Neptune for every FN

Also I'd rather use Haruta for extra drops

EXP only matters more than drops if you are sub 250

His special is insane too. an orb lock and a 20% cut or 210k flat damage. power creep out the ass.

don't know about you but I still get a boner every time I see my max stam go up

>His special is insane too
He's a worse version of Leo though. It's nice, but there are definitely better alternatives to him as a sub.

I'm saving it for a "3rd multi is garunteed legend" sugo

You can't say that, delay is pretty irrelevant in all modern content since everything has immunities. In the case of immunity he's an upgrade to Leo because you can use his special as a nuker as well when you're having trouble killing the boss before he enrages under an HP threshold.
he's also powerhouse/red rathern than striker/qck. Both are amazing though obviously.

this is the only correct answer

>Delay is pretty irrelevant in all modern content since everything has immunities
Absolutely wrong. Immunity is not that overused.

This sucks. I usually play TC at work but since I can't garuntee 30 whole minutes, I can't do Le Crap like I want.

Is Enel still used in late-game colos?

I hope I pull Baggy

just play when you are home then

yes

I hope a demon doesn't possess me and forces me to pull during the sugo

It will I am that demon

fuck you I'll wear my confirmation cross

Such mere trinkets won't work on me

lmao what a cuck I bet that other guy is your neighbor Tyrone and they laugh at you and your pitiful cartoon game every night after he's done pounding your wife's pussy with his monstrous BBC

KEK

SPINELESS

Is a Max RCV enel still worth having? I rarely use Enel anymore.

Why is quick Mihawk so sexy

Don't you have a house?

there is no better heal/turn captain who also has a good multiplier. anal is irreplaceable

That would be in 4 hours,and my stamina is already maxed. Went ahead and did it anyway, got in about 8 runs. Is that slow or ok speed?

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words, I enjoy making new threads if people can get some use out of the updated information then I'm happy.

Why don't you just runs like one or two fn/story mode farming when you can, calculating how much yo ucan afford to lose, and then when going back home, doing Le Crap?

One hour will get you 12 stamina. If you have to go in 4 hours just do like 2 fn run and you'll still have a lot of stamina when you'll be back.

I was over filled from a snail

>opening snails when you don't have time
You were asking for it.

I was so exited by eggs I didn't even think about meats

>anal is irreplaceable

get out

>What is Shirahoshi

A fucking terrible captain that doesn't boost herself?

It's a zombie captain. She heals more than Enel, but less than Corazon, yet she deals more damage than Corazon, but less than Enel.
She's a nice fit between both, and as a zombie captain definitely better than Enel.
She's not a content clearer sure, but whenever you need to zombie something she's definitely a great pick.

well i certainly cant argue with that

>but less than Corazon
shut the fuck up idiot she is easily better than cora he only heals if you hit 6 greates with shiroshi if you hit 6 perfects you still heal nearly the same as cora

Cora heals more though.

But she does heal less than Corazon doesn't she.