Who /cop hate/ here?

I fucking can't stand these corrupt reckless road pirate pigs. In a week I've had the following happen

>be tailgated by undercover truck while I was doing 5 under the speed limit and speed up to avoid them hitting me, get to 5 over and then they stop me saying they had me at 15 over, refuse to show me the radar, go to court and the charge somehow sticks
>almost hit one blowing a red light with their lights off at night
>been ticketed once when the cop said the OEM handlebars on my bike were illegally high after measuring them even though the measurement he got was legal (he made up a number he claimed was the legal limit)
>be ticketed again two days later for the same thing, this time he straight up lied about about how high they were (thankfully neither charge stuck and the judge chewed out both cops for being an assholes and targeting bikers)
>ticketed my car for excessive exhaust noise (there are no set noise limits where I live, it's entirely at the officer's discretion, and the cop who gave me the ticket I know has the loudest motorcycle in the county)
>get cut off by a cop swerving through traffic doing 30 over the speed limit on their computer while riding the weaving lane passing an on/off ramp
>get car impounded because I pull out to pass some old bitch on the freeway only doing 20 over and she called the cops saying I was street racing and cut her off (she tailed me until they arrived and she claimed she had dashcam evidence which she wouldn't show them, had my car impounded for a week on her word alone and I'm not allowed to get my money back for impound fees if the charge gets dropped)

One of these days I'm gonna fucking loose it. It's amazing police and citizenry can act like this in a so called "first world country" and never face any repercussions. I'm not alone right br/o/s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeL9gagV_VA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you sound black

why were you doing 5 under the limit

I'm Scottish/German with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm about as white as you can be

i remember being 16

Because I suspected it was a cop behind me and sure enough I was right. I'm starting to side with people who say unmarked cruisers should be considered entrapment

You must live in a shithole

Fuckin brake check that bitch. If she doesnt die in the wreck, sue her ass for all its worth and then some

>think it's a cop behind you
>instead of driving the limit like a normal person, decide to do 5 under
you're why people buy crown vics to fuck with retards

Where do you live?

>be me
>walking dog at night
>cop drives by once
>still walking dog
>cop starts driving up on me slowly
>shines light on me an asks me if im ok
im not even black, I would have been fine with it if he didn't blind the shit out of me.

Ontario is pretty much a fourth world country as any honest person will tell you. I'd have left if I wasn't making as much money as I was here.

>fellow Ontariofag
Heh

Will never happen. Police here are worse than the mafia when it comes to protecting their cronies. There's no beating them on their terms

Muh freedoms

If a cop wants to get you, they're gonna get you. From what all I've learned over the years the best strategy is not to stick out. Conformity uber alles. Is it right? No. But it is what it is. What were you driving or riding that made them notice you in the first place? Cops hate sports cars and they also hate niggers. The absolute worst thing you can do is be a nigger driving a sports car. Almost guaranteed road stop.

ie. A redneck with a mullet. Were you driving a 3rd gen Camaro?

I once got ticketed for not wearing seatbelts in a classic; when I said the car didn't have them, I got a second ticket for illegal modification.

Had to take it to court to fight it; DA would only plead it down to a lesser violatin... I won and sold the car shortly thereafter because, after the judge gave the DA and the cop a tongue lashing, they started targeting me full force.

Forgot this fun fact: if you add seatbelts to a classic and forget to put them on, then the ticket for not wearing seatbelts is valid.

That's why I will never add them.

Because fuck the guy riding that close.
not op.

Heres my cop story:
>Went to pickup someone from the airport
>too early, have to wait an hour
> not gonna pay insane airport parking fees so find a nice place out of the way.
>its in front the postal gateway building and they call the cops on me for being suspicious.
>cops rock up and say "hey, what are you doing here?"
>reply "avoiding paying for parking"
>cop says "nice spot, if you see a car with Wilsons on the side of it, quickly drive off"
> "Cool thanks" i said, and they drove off.
Never called them Officer or Sir, just spoke to them like a regular person, they treated me the same.
You autistic shitbags bring it on yourselves.

> doing 5 under the speed limit
Why do that? If i was a cop, id think you were a stoner and worth targetting/fucking with.

>obnoxious bikerfag
>noisy exhausts
>hang ape handlebar
>REEE THEY'RE TARGETING BIKERS
You are cancer and if I was a cop I'd do the same to you.

>fucking loose it

why not just obey the law instead of acting like a total shit tard ?

>tfw never pulled over

The only time I have actually broken the law to any degree was passing that woman because I was doing 20 over. Had I already been in the left lane she probably wouldn't have noticed but when a Mustang swiftly darts out from behind you to pass and then gets back over that must look like "street racing" to the average motorist. It's their word over mine and now I'm over $1,000 out in impound fees that an officer can stick to me without any evidence which I'm not able to get reimbursed for the sake of revenue generation. The rest of it is sheer corruption or ignorance and abuse of vague laws.

>Mustang
>Squid
>Leaf in Ontario
You're doing everything wrong.

This

Cops like to hang out by the weed-lmao store I go to. They'll pull people over for anything they can, from tinted windows to a dead license plate light. I've never had a problem. I've never got pulled over for making a bone-headed move on the road, either. Just one stupid little $35 ticket for parking my car facing the wrong way. You like tight assholes? Fuck someone who does parking enforcement.

>TFW no local PD because I'm in the middle of nowhere
>They only come into town at night during busy times at the bar and all the backroads are always nice and free of them

One of the few perks aside from easy woods access about living in a rural area.

You obviously aren't telling the whole story

Kek I got pulled over by a sheriff because my license plate lights fell off and he just asked me where I live and if I was heading home answered those questions and he just told me to fix it and if I can't he'll give me a fix it ticket if he sees me driving like that and he let me go. I was high as fuck off of eatables kek I think he would have done more if I looked more Mexican and had an accent

My Aryan friend was the one who got pulled over for the license plate light. He got off easy because he said it was his birthday. They saw the date when they checked his license, so it worked out. Being Aryan might have helped.

He got scared off, though, so I didn't get to pick up my edibles. Shame.

There's nothing more to tell friend

>Live in Minnesota
>Never seen any cop drive like a retard
>I drive 70 miles each day to commute to work and back

everyone is the hero of their own story.

you are probably a really retarded driver that can't follow the rules of the road. gg son you got rekt by the long arm of the law.

>Speed Limit: 55 MPH
>Driving speed: 65 MPH
>See cop
>Slow down
Anyone who does this is just admitting fault and asking to get pulled over.

It's great. My town actually does have a police department, but all three of the cruisers have incredibly predictable patrol routes. You can pass one of them, wave at Sheriff Stratton cause you know him from shooting the shit at a few high school football games, wait till he's over the horizon, then blast it as fast as you want because you know the other two are 12 miles away.

Every time I've been pulled over I deserved it. I haven't been pulled over for a lot of shit I should have, too. With cops it's YMMV, they keep fighting the war in North Minneapolis, I do my best to be respectful to everyone and we all just coexist.

Should've fucked off to the slow lane or driven normaly. Get a dashcam too.

>have insurance
>always pay vehicular rights in time
>never fucked with by the popo
I'm not even white lmao.

Also don't fucking get nervous with everything. Body language kind of seeps into your driving.

Cops here don't really fuck with sportscars, or with newer/nicer cars at all. Poorfags on shitboxes, ricers with fartcans and squids without gear are their ticket/bribe quota's lifeblood.

Just comply and go on with your day. Being a sovereign citizen dickbeater is going to do nothing good for you.

Are you the Ontario fag? How the fuck did your car get impounded based on some random woman's word

I love cops. I live in a very nice neighborhood that's completely surrounded by the negros. Cops are always posted up around the perimeter of my neighborhood keeping the undesirables out.
I have whenever I see one. Cops are goddamn heroes.

>get pulled over on bike while changing lanes on freeway
>get off bike and say hi to cop
>"do you know the speed limit? It's 65"
>point to all cars on freeway
>"you think they're all going 65?"
>don't get a ticket

Ebin

*wave

I've been pulled over like 4 or 5 times. Never been ticketed, only warnings for having redneck fixes instead of real lights and shit, or else random stops due to driving around at 2 AM.

What's really hilarious is how fucking wound-up other people in the car get when I get pulled over, almost like they're sure I'm about to get led away in chains while the rest of the police force crouches behind their cars and provides cover fire. I don't get it.

>letting some old bitch tail you
lmao

>Me, driving down interstate
>Minding my own business
>Going 85 in an 80, cruise control, literally everyone else is going the same speed
>See lights behind me
>Are you fucking kidding me
>Pull over
>Paul Blart gets out of the fucking car
>Says some shit like "don't even ask why I pulled you over"
>I'm mad, go "you're required to tell me, dude."
>Paul Blart is angry
>Says "license and registration" looking smug as shit
>Do it, then say "everyone else is going faster than me wtf is this"
>Cop doesn't answer, goes back to his patrol car to do pig shit.
>Comes back with a 250 dollar ticket
>waitadamnminute.jpg
>"This is way too high."
>"This is your second offense"
>wat
>Pig leaves me to wonder what the fuck he was talking about
>Realize he's talking about the DUI I got 15 fucking years ago
>Really? Just....really?

>cops weren't shitbags to me so cops can't be shitbags to anyone else
this is you, retard.

So go to court and watch the judge chew his fat ass out.

so what was the 250 for? 5 over?

Not me, I'm white.
youtube.com/watch?v=aeL9gagV_VA

If you spend money to install seat belts why would you ever not wear them

Not really. If you gradually slow down to like 5 over without ever touching the brakes it's not sus

Cops are great if you live near subhumans because the cops always have something to do and whatever petty offenses you accidentally commit are low on their priority list. If you live somewhere that's primarily white, the cops are bored dickheads who harass people for absolutely nothing because they need to fill a quota and there isn't enough crime to occupy their time.

>go from my house to the hardware store
>evening after rush hour on a weekday
>get onto the big wide 40mph road where all the shopping is
>going exactly the speed limit
>lights are turned on because it's getting dark
>I know for a fact I have no mechanical problems that would be visible or audible from the outside of the car
>exhaust isn't even loud
>pass a cop
>he immediately turns around and follows me, but no lights
>pull into a Dunkin Donuts before he can catch up and go inside like I meant to be there
>watch him pass out the window
>go back outside
>cop is sitting in the next fucking parking lot waiting for me to drive by
>leave Dunkin through the back entrance and go the long way around to get to hardware store

I don't know what he wanted but I'm not gonna find out. Fucking asshole, go ruin someone else's night.

>random stops due to driving at 2 AM
That's a thing? I drive around high as fuck at 2 am all the time and that would scare the shit out of me.

I want to know why normies don't realize that they can slow down without touching the brake pedal

>be me a few months ago
>middle of the day, driving through a side street going like 40-45 on an empty 25mph road
>not my city so it took me a good 2 seconds to recognize the cop waiting to take a right onto my street
>get off the gas, don't touch the brake, and pass him going like 35
>don't get pulled over

>driving impaired
Kill yourself.

Have you ever driven high? At 2 am? There's a reason I've done it a thousand times and nothing has ever happened.

And when something does because you are?

Paul Blart wanted to be a dick. Nothing else.

I did fight the ticket and won, but the entire situation was dumb as hell.

I mean what did he write on the ticket as justification for $250 fine? He can't just say "because I felt like it," he had to invent a reason.