How to make money online? Tell me ways to do it? I have no idea how...

How to make money online? Tell me ways to do it? I have no idea how. What is a easy and effective way to make some money on here or even create a living

You think if it was easy, we'd still be here ourselves?

Lurk moar.

Why does it have to be online?

I'd suggest not lurking at all desu. As someone who occasionally drops info bombs on this site, I've barely browsed Veeky Forums for the past 2 years.

Type your questions into google, OP

>trade crypto and just don't fuck up ever(you will)
i know one single person that did this and didn't fuck up and they ended up becoming rich from it but 99/100 lose everything
>write books and sell them on amazon(i've seen people do this with like 20 books they wrote and they actually make $1,000+ per month
>be a camwhore(the top ones make literally thousands per month, no matter if you're a girl/guy/trans)
>some 4-hour-work-week tier shit

that's it. if i was able to make like $24,000 after taxes online i wouldn't give a fuck about anything tbqhwy

mturk, youtube, transcriptions, prolific and chaturbate

>no matter if you're a guy

so do i just jerk off and get 1k per month or butt stuff ?

i said top ones you fucking retard. like top 3 in each category get that. if you're not gorgeous then forget it.

yeah i'm sexy af but you didn't answer my question do i have to do ass stuff or nah ?

>asking me as if i'd know

You'd start off conservatively, then ultimately fall to the whims of the almighty dollar.

Also, that guy doesn't know what he's talking about.
Top cam-whores (women) can make thousands per night.
Men aren't exactly a hot commodity, and would be forced to compromise with more taboo subject matter.

This is relevant to my interests as well. I want to start investing online, and I'm curious as to what you guys do for shekels.

Cause it's 1998.

>take out million dollar life insurance policy on yourself
>livestream your suicide
>collect your free million dollars
>profit

Political Investor
>browse /pol/
>worship meme magic
>pick up on real poltiical trends that the normies overlook because they're bluepilled
>invest in political bets
>Trump made me $450

gamble.

i made $2,000 on trumps election

bet on le pen losing 2nd round

Trump didn't win because of autists on /pol/. He won because of rural retards who don't even have internet access.

This. White guys with no teeth were scared of Mexicans and trannies, both of which they've never actually seen.

This is another liberal myth. We live in the age of information, and there is more crime, violence and poorly educated people in cities than outside. Having internet access is a basic necessity these days, and my dumbass 80 year old grandmother who lives in Tennessee knows how to log on.
Face it, people didn't want another 4-8 years of Obama policy sending us further into globalist multi-culturalism.

haha you think trump won because of the people the media and liberals sterotyped to vote him, when really he won from the democrats totally alienating the people they are supposed to represent and turned into the screaming fangirl triggered sjw squad

Become a webcam whore.

>Trump will do things to stop globalism
Love this meme.

no. it was only the stupid white dudes who voted trump man. its cause they dont like being a minority in their own country, which is racism.

>>Trump made me $450

yep made a bet too. best day of my life

Invest in bitcoin and pray that you don't fuck up. I know a guy who got lucky, got a million dollars and he used to open up a game center. Now he's living good.

>thread on making money online
>turns into irrelevant political shitsfest because ameritards

some things never change

I just want enough to make a living in thailand or vietnam or mexico nah meen

Half truth. We're not stupid.

>ask advice on Veeky Forums (you did this already, good job)
>get recommended to buy the newest memecoin
>buy a ton of it
>lose money
>the guy who recommended it already sold his coins to you

Now you do this as the guy who suggested buying the coin instead of the one asking for advice.

Read this type of threads and specially TAKE ACTION ON THE ADVICE YOU READ:

>1. Buy stuff on Alebabe
>2. Sell stuff on other sites
>3. Profit

I'm making 1-1.5€ a month doing this. I use about 3h a week for packing. I use a site that basically sell for me, not Ebay or Amazon

Mansluts have to be attractive, well built, or very feminine twinks. Your audience will be entirely fags watching you masturbate, but they'll pay to have you stick a dragon dildo up your ass.

If you're a woman you can be a fucking fat beast and people will still throw money at you to watch you do that thing where you try to eat your own tit.

Female is life on EZMode. Being an attractive Female is IDDQD.

>alebebe
Legit made me kek

Write about what?

mad?

>Female is life on EZMode. Being an attractive Female is IDDQD.
Ten fucking thousand times this. If I were an equally attractive girl, my youtube channel would have hundreds or thousands of subscribers already.

How do I know this? Because incompetent girls who create videos in the same niche as mine, even with obviously inadequate, half- or not-at-all-researched opinions, and just generally trash content, have hundreds or thousands of subscribers and they grow every day.

Man, could imagine making that much money? 300 grand in two weeks... I know it's probably photoshopped, but where'd you get that picture user?

webinar

How? Where? Which? When?

dont really matter you missed it. just shilling his course desu, watched him make 60 grand in like an hour. but def seems like a legit course and dude is legit himself.

Who is he?

if you have eyes you can figure it out.

buy trump coin

>just shilling his course
All fucking webinars are about that, but are these courses every worth anything? I've been looking into Amazon FBA right now but if anyone thinks I'm going to pay 2 grand for a bunch of video guides they can fuck right off.

This shit was probably the best looking course, he showed a whole bunch of success stories. His students making six figures some even 7. Went through the whole site and everything. Looked better than the course i have now. plus you get direct contact with him and the other students.

some courses are just a bunch of videos and are pretty much bullshit.

why are you looking into fba? you have your own stock? its just fulfillment

I'm looking into FBA because it's easy to manage with another full time job. I don't mind spending the time managing stock etc at night, I just don't have the time to do shipping myself.

I've been thinking about writing manuals or just stories and posting them on Amazon. I think it would be fun and can make some extra cash.

hell yea good for him