/pg/ - Persona General

Previous:NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

no idea, moved to Australia?

>Persona 4
>leave school
>your friends are all hanging around outside, by cafes etc
>Go bug catching, fishing, plant veggies with a loli
>go home
>can hang out with nanako, help her with homework, cook with her
>Friends can visit you at home
>They call you just to talk about shit and general anxieties

>Persona 5
>pretty much all S.links are in stores and indoor buildings
>Go home
>"hey faggot where the fuck you been, lock up the cafe and make yourself some coffee if you wan't i dont give a shit, bye"
>Get a text every fucking night about work "oh hey do you really think x is a bad guy i hope we can do this okay by"
>Cat won't let me go downstairs or watch tv

B-B-But it's just nostalgia.

first for sojiro

>game is set in Japan
>there are no Japanese people
>in fact, everyone is tall and white

someone explain. Yakuza which is also set in Japan had, surprise surprise, Japanese people living there.

5th for legs

Because you dont draw gooks in anime, you draw white people and say they are japanese.

Simple.

I fucked up. Damn my taste for older women.

Ragequit the game after the cat forced me into bed again

There's no fucking reason why you can't have free evenings around exams and story after school activities

why the fuck would anyone date Ichiko

>my taste for older women
>doesn't romance the best ara ara

user..............

The only reason to even do her confidant is for the xp boost to devil fusions

Anne loves colored men the most!

user i already went on a date with her and had a seperate thing

Not even an Annfag but u should delet this.

Man this game is the direct opposite of rune factory and it's do whatever you want approach

Everytime I want to do some specific confidant stuff the game locks me out of having a free period with weeks of story

is Kindness the most useless social stat?

fuck watering plants

They don't draw Japanese people, they draw generic people, and you're just biased towards thinking about white people when you see generic people

Futaba and I think Sojiros co op require it.

persona 5 eur psn 100% save file

W H E R E
H
E
R
E

i want ng+

You do not need kindness to eat a big burger.

>DUDE WHICH OF THESE 4 PAINTINGS ARE REAL LMAO?
Gee, maybe if you let me zoom in without Ryuji's fucking face covering the screen I could tell you.

How about artist faggot beside ME SAYS SOMETHING?

You only need it for Futaba, Cafe dad and Ann

And it's only on cafe dad as a gate locking off the good items

use your eyes dipshit

>Tae suddenly requires rank 4 charm to continue
are we gonna fug?

fuck

Guts>Knowledge>Charm/Proficiency>Kindness

Is that right for how often they're used? Every other character seems to have some kinda Guts check

sounds about right to me

Guts definitely has the earliest and best payoffs for being maxed

>Use my eyes on a shit painting I can barely see while two blonde cunts chatter in the corner.
>Or blue hair man could just "Hm, no. These are all fakes. I know this on account of mu expertise in the field, and my literal obsession with this particular painting."

I'd say more characters need a charm check than a guts check. but those are the top 2 followed by kindness. only makoto really needs knowledge.

you can press x and it will zoom in on them before you pick them

getting the game soon, fuck waifus, tell me about the bros. who's the best boy confidant?

Iwai

No shit.

But it'd be a lot easier to compare them if Ruji and Ann kept their fucking face out of the corner so I could see them all at the same time.

Or, artman could be useful.

The men are the best

Sojiro

Pimp Coffee Dad

>Regent Spawns in Memos
>Matador one shots it with Psy

T-Thanks I just wanted to talk to it

>can't skip credits
Shit game, returning it.

This is why you need to do the gun slinks

Who? Hanged Man? I unlocked him just recently

Morgana is so much worse in Japanese I'm considering dealing with the mediocre almost everyone else in English just to avoid the aggressively terrible JP Morgana

Hanged man is custom guns
Tower is better gun abilities

He means tower. You can't get him til you get momentos mission to stop the cheating Vidya game guy

Odd. Most people love jpn mona. This could be shitposting.

I'm a shaap shifter.

How difficult is Rank 5 Strength Fusion?

really really really hate how you can never tell how many points away you are from the next stat level up. I swear my guts should go up any minute but it just fucking won't.

Does morgana ever get less annoying?
I am getting really tired of it commenting about every single thing that i try to do

thanks for confirming you get beaten up even if you just do 2, I was wondering if it was for any two-timing or only fi you literally went full harem, since the only images of this I had seen before always had literally every female character there in the room.

I just finished the game, there are no "truer" ending shenanigans right?

The same thing happened in P3 and P4 just that there wasn't a voice/portrait.

I feel like there is no time to level up my social stats.

The cat never lets me do anything at night, fuck. And the blocks on the SLs because of the stats are huge.

i am about to play my first persona game

i am stuck on naming my guy

How do I git gud at negotiation in P5? So far I've recruited Pixie due to the story and Jack Lantern because I got lucky.

Takeshi Kido

Call him Hei Yu

Akira Kurusu is the canon name.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Treasure demons?

They seem a bit different from golden hands if they can be used for fusion and stuff too.

>Talking shit about Chopper's VA

Get fucked

>Persona 5 Artbook Scans
Can someone fix the mega link please?

Pick a generic jap name that fits the setting. Literally just Google japanese authors and politicians and pick a cool sounding name.

When you get that 2nd Mementos quest about the bully from school, do you have to do that to advance the plot or can I save it for later?

When does morgana stop riding my dick and let me do stuff?

just keep playing the game. There's more you can do at night than there is during the day.
trying to rush a co-op to the end from the beginning isn't viable in this one.

Look at their personality type and don't be autistic. If they are irritable don't be annoying etc

>keep hearing Futaba has a palace

Does she start off as a villain or something?

>Talking shit about the voice of Pikachu.
Literally kill yourself.

the adult of her palace is the ghost of someone Goro killed

Look at their personality on the top left just before choosing to chat with them. Depending on their personality and response change your answers.

It's the best way to get around it, you just need to be decent at choosing what the persona wants.

Play the game

I don't have Japan's love of mascots with retarded voices as that's relegated to entertainment for preschoolers in the west.

Hey, guys.

You look tired. You want to go to sleep early today?

The mc is a really good at blindly following every single one of morgana's orders for someone trying to escape slavery

I want to fucking kill Morgana. LET ME DO MY GOD DAMNED SOCIAL SHIT!

Gonna need a fedora for that comment my man.

This is quickly becoming the indicator for someone that hasn't played a Persona game before

>it's fadora to say you're not entertained by mascots even when you explain why

I'm spoiled for most of the story, but I don't really know about Futabas palace. What does that crisis involve?

>Let's use a busy public area as our secret hideout
Are you fucking kidding me?

She became a recluse because she got bullied for being 4'5 and having a thick penis

It's fedora tier when you imply that the west in entirety uses mascots to target children when adults have been using them for forever in Sports.

There wasn't an annoying cat telling me what to do last time, but the protags inner thoughts.

The car can fuck off. It's easier to tolerate when I can assume "Hm yes he's saying he's tired, so I assume he is," rather than "HEY GO TO BED NYAA"

She's depressed because she thinks her mother died because of her.
If you fail the deadline Futaba kills herself

If you use a secluded area then anyone watching you would immediately know where your base is.

Historically secret hide outs tend to be in a place with a lot of foot traffic you can easily get lost in.

Name 1 sports mascot that talks and isn't directly aimed at children

Meanwhile Ryugi is constantly yelling. It's a wonder they weren't reported several times for just being suspicious as fuck.

Oh thank god, I thought it was gonna be some bullshit where she was in league with the enemy because lol psychtic breakdown syndrome or some such trash.

>Make lockpick.
>Get 2.

>Raise proficiency
>Make lockpick
>Get 1 give times in a row

Wooooow

In celebration of P5 doing well for itself on top of being a good game here is a goroseal for the newfags that missed that particular shortlived meme

Five, not give.

Why does knowledge increase so much slower than everything else? Mine was still at level 1 by the first exam despite pumping shitloads of points into it while everything else was at 2.

Because that's essentially how it is irl. The fact that you can go from dunce to genius in a year is pretty impractical as is.
Every game in the series is like this.

>tfw I was the one who posted the original seal picture

because it rains like 2 times before the first exam, and it increases really fucking slowly unless it is raining

I don't remember it being nearly as bad in previous games, especially in P3.

Do they break up with you after that?

Ya sure? I remember Knowledge ranking up fairly fast in P4 and Expression being a bitch instead

No. Game ends almost right after that.

P4 was much worse than P5 about this, and things rank up more slowly in that one. P5 bottlenecks you in two specific parts of the game while P4 does it frequently throughout.
In P3 you still lost a substantial number of days and everything took forever to move along.

how soon can i get spirit drain? just beat kamoshiros palace. on 4/24 at the moment.

also, that penis demon slime made his boss fight easy as shit. MC was taking 1 damage after lowering his attack stat. the cat and girl took like 10-12 damage from his super attack after guarding lol

is the penis chariot in this game? maro i think it was?