How do you let cars rot like this , pic related

How do you let cars rot like this , pic related
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/leichhardt/cars-vans-utes/lotus-esprit-turbo-porsche-928-manual/1150085872

Dunno if it is actually the case here but in the world of music instruments I meet a lot of people who are too scared they're gonna break something or fix it incorrectly if they work on their equipment and so when it breaks, if they can't afford repairs they just let it rot in a closet.

You're the type of guy who sells two cars at the same time and takes four pictures of them from far away at a low resolution without putting anything in the description.

Probably some dumb wog who thought keeping cars as "investments" without maintaining them was a good idea. Either that or someone's grandparent was a genuine collector and has grown too old to look after them.

looks like the car has been out there since the time it was fucking new.

most likely broke down a long time ago and the owner said fuck it

These are near my place.
I don't know the full story, but think it's the old lady who lives there, it was her husbands cars. She doesn't want to sell them after he died as it reminds her of him.

They've sat there without moving for at least 7 years.

>A 928 is rotting as well

It just keeps getting fucking worse. I mean I feel sorry for her and her husband's loss. But wouldn't he want them in better shape and some one enjoying them?

What the hell?
They're even placed in a way that prevents usage of her garage.

Why aren't the at least in there, not that it'd do much at this point.

Both have been there that long. I agree, she should have sold them long ago.

There's normally other cars parked in front of them. No idea if there's anything in the garage.

It's a mystery.

Aww shit, what part of Jersey?

Not Jersey, Australia.
More specifically it's in Inner West Sydney, pretty well to do area.

There's parts of Jersey that look like that, not a knock on sydney (like most Jersey comparisons) but some of the more decent areas of Jersey have similar looking houses.

No surprises, certain architectural trends do cover the world during different periods.
Funnily, this area of Sydney does have lots of Italians too, but they're closer to real Italians than Jersey Shore "Italians"!

>you will never find a woman that keeps your broken ass cars around even after your ass is dead

>Already sold

Damn

Jersey Shore "Italians" come from Staten Island and upstate New York. No one from NJ is really like that.

What was the price?

$10,500 aud

>Leichhardt
>Well to do
Someone hasn't crossed the bridge.

Yeah but no house looks like the one on the right thats way too Aussie Jap style of building.

Yeah the right one looks hell of off look at it now.