byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/14469
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14565
youtube.com/watch?v=Fhop5VuLDIQ
strawpoll.com/7db9xbc
strawpoll.me/12689455
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14561
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drag damage is a WIP, help make it better
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/14469

reminder that lifeweb is a superior game

2nd for Probe Lied, Pomf Died

but you can't even play it because Randy is a cunt.

Let's discuss waifus, who are the top 5 waifus of all time?

Waifus are for loving and stable marriages! Who would you marry?

Bad news /ss13g/, Ashe Meowllery died.

Remember that all waifus are their player's ideal woman, therefore all waifus are perfect and idea.

You've had the cat for less than a week user, what the fuck

sneaky coders are trying to make attack animations on by default

Angel Hawke
Trinity Prewitt
Ginger Beach
Felicity Rivera
Annie Rogers

What happened?

I am not your goddamn waifu.

my husbando!

>Annie Rogers
In canon she is the direct heir to Stan Rogers' fortune and singing ability.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fhop5VuLDIQ

>Felicity Rivera
>Annie Rodgers
Holy shit, that's awful taste.

it's not sneaky; it says so right in the title
opt-out > opt-in

Since probe personally killed pomf and shut the server down where do we go?

Personally I vote that we all buy rimworld and revive /rwg/

>my waifu
>awful taste

but I love you!

>Veeky Forums cucks will never have a husbando half as good as c-c-claudius

Urist

Hey, what is the highest you ever got the shard to without blowing it? 94% is my highest.

the person animation is actually the worst fucking choice out of those 3 (person animation, item animation or no animation).
It looks fucking retarded and if you're not braindead , item animation should be enough.
If you're gonna force the animation to default, at least fucking make it be the item animation

Kavlax is my husbando!

Your waifus a shit.

>April 2016
>Celt is active
>Game runs perfect, coders and players live together in harmony

>April 2017
>Celt is exiled
>Game doesn't work, coders and players are at war, pomf is dead, Probe is giving trialmin to any idiot

BRING BACK CELT

Sorry, but I'm married to the job.

I'd talk to a psychiatrist if I were you because you need help.

Post that in the PR geniusq

fuck off, I'm not getting on anyone's grudge list for having a different opinion

Celt is the person who drove the players and coders apart, both literally in terms of discord and figuratively. Also he got everyone to rebel against cluster the only one who cared about performance.

Great going you potatonigger.

Make a throwaway github account then like "probemetagrudges"

Then your opinion doesn't matter and no one who gets to decide if it goes in or not will ever see it.

Celt also started the trend of banning people "for their own good" everything he did was not productive

>husbando
K A R E N

and she is my shit

>then your opinion doesn't matter
fuck off pjb/probe

strawpoll.com/7db9xbc

>ERP legalization vote this weekend
please let this be a joke

>strawpoll.com
>not strawpoll.me

SEEMS FISHY

I don't see why not, even lifeweb (a much superior game) allows it and even has features which endorse it

If you aren't going to express it in the place it counts, it doesn't matter the least bit.

Is there anything more pure than an autistic waifu? Being an anchor for an autismfu is the highest form of love.

strawpoll.me/12689455
Here you go fag, disregard previous site

why bother?
Be honest, what's going to change? The best that can happen is they agree that we disagree and that they matter more, the worst is that I get called a troll for stating my opinions over some shitty animations.
They're both shit in their own ways too, the person animation just plain looks dumb and the item animation is too large, it would need to be changed again. Then they'll get mad about the PR taking too long to settle and we'll have another shitfest

Hi Reica

>"Stop right there punk, you're under arrest. Come quietly and you won't get hurt"

What do?

Oh so you're just a shitposter or a person with a very warped view of reality.

Well then have fun not having any effect on the codebase.

>oh you're just a shitposter
before I tell you to fuck off to your little tower, I'll just say that you can go disable emojis first and I'll have a meaningful discussion. Getting some meme emojis on my post by people who can't make a single comment worth reading makes me want to poke someone's eyes out with a fork.
now fuck off and take your meme upvote system with you

there are plenty of other servers that allow it. Why can't I have a nice server where there aren't a bunch of guys pretending to fuck each other. It's really not something I want to be apart of.
Then we'll have a bunch of people who don't even play the game just pretend fuck each other. Wonderful.

>tfw niggers just tried to break into a car parked outside my office and ran away when the car alarm went off.
S U B H U M A N S

THIS IS NOT /pol/

THIS IS VG

niggers are subhuman though. Not even that guy

in ss13 black people are good.

discuss ss13

Blacks considered non-human when?

In lifeweb you can only play a white character
discuss

>in ss13 black people are good.
No, because anyone with a nigger character is 9 times out of 10 doing a TYRONE JAMAL gimmick, which is annoying as fuck.

name a single bad black static in vg

name a single black static in vg

Bubba

I can name a married one but not a single one

i hate you

There was that one black cargo tech with blonde hair. Can't remeber first name but his last name was like "Fahker". He was terrible. Always got really annoyed when I'd make blonde nigger jokes to him.
Found him braindead once at like 12:11 and just locked him in a cargo lock after taking his ID cause there was no one else in cargo and I need muh crates.

this guy He would hoard guns in cargo every time and would use tasers on people that annoyed him. When security would try to confiscate his shit he would always cry the that cargo tech bullshit "I didn't do anything though!". I haven't seen him play in a while which is nice.

You're the one who is fucking off, because your little opinion isn't going anywhere.

Greer
Naomi
Bubba

YOU'RE OUT OF ORDER
YOU'RE OUT OF ORDER

THE WHOLE THREAD IS OUT OF ORDER

Put my armblade into her chest!

reminder that you gave up playing vg because you couldn't hit buttons as an admin
sour grapes etc

Kolith, I've been permabanned 5 times and I'm a better player than you

>Greer
10/10
>Naomi
10/10
>Bubba
4/10

This is like the perfect game if you are a NEET. I was addicted to this shit back in the day, because it gives an actual feeling of accomplishment, and often feels like you are actually doing something of importance. Now that I am a wagecuck though, I can never find the motivation to devote upwards of an hour for a round that might not even be that fun.

Is the magic gone forever? Anyone else ever been in this spot? I still love the shit out of this game, should I just accept that I have changed to much to play it anymore?

thats a wicked meme

Be the next doctormad/fudgepucker

I currently feel that way too

>shitsec flashes me

It's gone forever
Yes
Yes

>hop gives ayylium laser to warden
>warden tests it on door
>it's some fucking xray laser and it hit a welder tank and killed someone
top kek

>Detective goes into the upload
>Uploads: 4. Wanted and Incarcerated people are not Human.
How many days would've my silicon ban been if I updated his security records with major trespass and just blasted him?

Pretty long, you'd be making somebody not human just so you could harm them. It breaks law 1

Its not your job to specify wanted persons, that is security's job.

you're free to hang yourself now

They would likely give you a note about toeing the line for valids but you'd be fine. It's ultimately his fault for being a retard

No, it's not his job but he's not forbidden to set criminals to arrest.

Also, just bolt and taser lock him after uploading a mute script. Shitcurity rarely packs tools.

It's the same as law 4 Kaylie is the only human.. It's legit. due to overriding your intrinsic definition of human. And before you spaghetti, t. every wizards/cultists aren't human round AI

It overrides your definition of human, however if the AI himself/herself/itself changes the status of current humans into non-humans then it is illegal

Yes he is actually, as setting them to arrest would cause them to come to harm by making them non human. Setting someone to arrest is effectively killing them, and the cyborg should actually try to convince security to stop arresting people in that lawset.

If it were me giving the ban, I would give you the same ban as if the geneticist climbed into a pod and asked you to pulse block 2, then you decided to pulse block 52 (monkey), lock him inside, and rad him to death

where's my scary eyed lonely waifu?

>waifu plays my department
>stay out of her way because she's better
>"get me x, y, and z and hurry the fuck up"
>o-ok

>ERP legalization vote this weekend

Reminder this is what killed Veeky Forums. People and Coder became Admins and then circlejerked over their powers to make TG.

There are already other servers for this, just go play Lifeweb, Vore, Citadel, ect for it. It's not hard to ask people on Veeky Forums to come on another server.

Look at this faggot pronouncing the server name, this is the future you choose.

it's a joke, nobody is voting to legalizing erp. You'd know this if you actually played and didn't just shitpost.

oh shit, you found me, i am morena!

>You'd know this if you actually played
Fuck off Probe leave our host alone

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14561

BASED PJB

Are you fucking serious?

damn, so based