/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Hatching-tide Easter Event Info
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Hatching_tide/

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.56 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/26738a49887f2b9f9e6b0aa67ae5f7d1a09dd1f2

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/9vy76RKn

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=learn you
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks sera

post paladin

Remember that Kiss grew out of his avatar shitposting days and would never blankpost anymore.

Xth for Pure is the way to go!
You don't have slutify yourself, the game offers a variety of good looking metal armors, leather coats and graceful robes.
Throw away your slut rags and clothe yourself in beautiful glamour that you surely deserve.

Tell me about your dreams for the future. Tell me the story of your journey.

>bare hands ready to give a quick handski' to any and all who come calling

Happy bp

You have so much to live for~!

Slut.

This sword is the only thing I like about paladins pretty much.

>tfw suicidal lately so i'll try getting back into ffxiv as a means of distracting myself
woo.

Kek

I guess I could, but you'd have to /tell me ingame or add me on Steam/Discord if you actually want to hear.

Happy...

Who are these c@s?

Anyone on Balmung willing to help out? I need to get a couple of alts into my storage fc.

Smelly Nelly and Fappy

Bend over and pull those panties down you fucking butt slut. Daddy is going to learn you a lesson.

yeah sure pst Chigu Buduga

cringy as fuck

>Daddy is going to learn you a lesson.

I think "Daddy" needs to go back to school and learn some lessons himself.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=learn you

What's that shitbag?

Im not sure if this is worse than the slutposting or not, but it certainly is fresher. More if this while I can still laugh at it please.

what server are you on, i want you to talk to me like this

I want to make Endless Legend my perfect moonie wife!

I, for one, would like to watch this happen.

I'm willing to give a score out of ten when you're done, if you like.

Also, anyone on mememung wanna do like roulettes or something? It's a slow day outchea.

>marrying a known slut

I hear he has BIG fangs.

>unironically playing a female miqote
>unironically playing on Balmung

Hi

We speak American here, not old English, dipshit.

Who /Guild finally decided to get some progression done level synced and their main healers are so shit that when you subbed for one they downed it/ here?

Waiting for Shiva to let me in.

Anyone want to name my slut? I was thinking Snot Face.

Speaking of butt sluts.

>Old English
Those kind of phrases are typically used by nigs

What...

Green McQueen

Gonzales

>tfw no afk gf to /poke for hours

Godzilla Pussy

Why do half of the midlander female faces looked worried their about to die?

this one is good

Pull those panties down milla, it's inspection time.

Be careful what you wish for.

Any lala wanna eb or something yeah?

Okay for real, what's the point of this? Are you simply shitposting? Do you want people to tell you to talk about the game so you have an excuse to bring up talking about the game(instead of just making a game-related post)? Are you forcing yourself and your weirdly sexist gimmick in an attempt to become an ebin? On that note, what constitutes as "pure" for you? Why have you fixated on it so much? Isn't the concept of purity nothing more than the denial of anything that could potentially change the blank slate we start out with as human beings? Why would you want to deny people their individuality?

this shot is amazing

what or where is it?

Yeah tho right?

>This is good
I posted it myself, but I'll go with it. Godzilla Pussy it is. Shouldn't I really be a catigrl for that, though?

same here

kys

Looks like right outside the leatherworker's guild in Gridania, facing the markets. Their GPU was probably fried.

>tfw everyone that plays a male character sucks at roleplaying and acts like a cringelord

thanks, your post reminded me of this:
>FC has a hyperactive child that won't stop talking to themselves or making people feel guilty for not wanting to play with their stupid ass
>they have 7 (seven) additional alts that they play on equally and level 1 battle job and 1 doh job
Holy fuck, fuck this kid, I'd bail but the rest of the members are sensible adults.

Answer my question, weirdly puritanical cat that probably belongs to a cult.

>t. a degenerate

its not me my man

>tfw your group watches all the cutscenes

>girl c@
are you looking for a gf too or a bf

From Leatherworker's Guild to the shopping area in Gridania with a filter.

Au ra fits too, but the contradiction of expectations adds to the effect

I made a male character to insert myself into this amazing immersive realm.
I'm going to enjoy it and behave how I would IRL, and not ERP with some sweaty faggot.

What filter is it, that's cool

I've found male characters to be far more interesting honestly. Females either fall into the degenerate futafag erp only category or just deadfish all roleplay most of the time.

>Been trying to get into Shiva for an hour now
God dammit.

>filter
how to get?

t. sprout for 3 days now

i cant be your gf but if you want you can poke me for hours

the drizzle is perfect, can we be friends and discuss random sweets while leveling together user?

Name her "snot girl" after the comic you DING DONG.

>Go through HW dungeons
>No useless trash
>Go through any of the ARR dungeons
>Come out with 10 trash items
Ah yes

I honestly can't tell if this a troll or just ironic shitposting.
It's too deep for me.

If you type in /gpose and hit enter, you'll enter a posing mose for screenshots. Hit R or whatever your autorun button is to bring up a menu to mess around with. There are filters, lighting options, camera options, and a bunch of other stuff.

Work is over. Partytime.

>Actually giving a shit about what the other player looks like
Why? Unless you're trying to start an internet relationship which is just something 6 year old kids do.

Widen your horizons. I've met 3 other people of equal skill that I have a ton of fun roleplaying with and they're all playing as girls.

>he doesn't have desynth levelled or airships to build

Why is it so hard to find a straight catboy? Every single one is some mega homo or a girl wanting to do gay shit.

Ill level with you :x

I'm curious about your shitposting avatarfagging habits now that you've forced them for this long without any serious responses. Answer my questions.

You can't desynth shit like Animal Sinew, Cactuar Needles or Beastkin Blood. ARR dungeons have mobs drop complete garbage that isn't even useful in crafts

>It's too deep for me.
Something a whore would say to make her customer more aroused.

>widen your horizons because of my specific small sampling which is subject to my tastes
Widen yours you fucking degenerate

Moew

Did you call?

delete this

J - C U P A M A Z O N S

gf(male)

>straight
>catboy
pick 1

Is Coeurl a good realm? seem to have a decent pop based on the Goblet plots for sale.

How about Goblin? Adamantoise?

I want to marry this guinea pig lover

heyo

Worth it or not?

Lily..

yeah its pretty great though im kinda autistic and dont know how to make conversation

Redpill me on Endless Legend

Isn't actually endless