/utg/ - Undertale General

Selfie Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Papyrus rules!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jjaa2JL4co
youtube.com/watch?v=mG1xeB18kAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is anyone in the western world still making fishlizard content or is it just the Asians now

It's all about that fishreader ship.

Native Frisk!

Post some jojo

> that has Asgore kill the other fallen humans despite having zero motivation to do it in this universe because you want Toriel to be a complete dindu despite taking the same place as him?

I do not know what you are talking about, I haven't even figured out the Dreemurr parents in this yet.

There was someone that was talking about how Underswap Toriel didn't have the souls because Asgore had killed them all which I pointed out made no sense.

I still stand by the fact that it seems like you're making Sans too perfect in this universe. He's literally a better Papyrus that has a ton of friends and is a member of the royal guard. Half of what makes Papyrus so lovable is that he isn't really as wonderful and perfect as he wants to be

Also your stuff about how the determination for Flowey and the amalgamate came from Undyne instead of the souls seemed to fall in line with what that person was saying

What I really like about Papyrus, is that he's genuinely strong in spirit.
Even if you kill him he takes it like a CHAMP and that means something.

I love this prince

I LOVE this prince

Well, like I've been saying, I want to try to stay true to the who the characters are. I don't want to just say "Oh, Sans just has Papyrus' personality and stuff", I want to figure out what would lead character A to act like character B, and how similar and different would they be. Sans being in the Royal Guard and having the same incredible popularity that he canonically has makes more sense to me instead of being in Papyrus' exact situation, because he isn't Papyrus. I don't think Sans would be the type to chase popularity. But anyways, I have yet to FULLY 100% figure everything out, and I guess I still need to figure out this swap Sans more, I don't actually want him to literally be perfection. He still needs to have some issues he's dealing with or something, it just can't be anything too severe, because this Sans hasn't experienced anything that would make him "give up" and succumb to futility.

I think you misunderstood my explanation of that. Undyne was originally using the determination from the Human Souls, like Alphys did. She injected it into the fallen monsters' souls, nothing happened, so she got frustrated and angrily injected more and more DT into them (probably WAY more than Alphys did), so they woke up but quickly began melting into each other, which caused Undyne's DETERMINATION (to revive all the monsters, do what the Queen wants her to do, AND to break the barrier and save all of monsterkind and all that good stuff) to spike and rise incredibly high, causing Undyne's left eye to melt right out of its socket. When this happened, she realized that she had DT like the Amalgamates, too much for her own good, so she immediately began extracting out her own determination, turning it into a routine, which had severe effects and ramifications on her mental state and behavior and stuff.

Just end me Toriel ;-;

Toriel, Sans, Alphys, and Napstablook (group A) are all strong in mind. Asgore, Papyrus, Undyne, and Mettaton (group B) are all strong in 'spirit' or 'heart'. Group A uses their head more and are more logical and rational than Group B, but they are also more likely to break down from loss and tragic events and fall into negative thinking and stuff. Group B normally has strong willpower and high levels of confidence, while also being incredibly morally virtuous and also a bit more likely to be physically active than group A. It would take A LOT, and I mean A LOT, of loss and tragedy and stuff to get them to break down, but if they do break, they break HARD. I think this can even extend to the Human (A) and AsrielFlowey (B), and Flowey's behavior as a soulless being speaks a lot about how disfunctional a member of Group B can become if they were to lose their heart/spirit entirely.

bread is dead

I'm in a mood for drawing some gay shit. Post ideas.

Bot and Edgelord in valse

Undyne crushing Alphys's house with the flower delivery she had dropped from orbit

Mettaton's bulge

Asriel melting

I feel like I should clarify that because of what I said here:
My idea of Underswap involves 'breaking down' certain members of Group B, and 'building up' certain members of Group A. So Papyrus, Undyne, and Mettaton, who are all superawesome and superconfident in canon, have to be broken, fractured shadows of their former selves. And Sans, Alphys, and Napstablook, who in canon are all suffering from some form of depression or something, have to be built up to super awesomeness and filled with confidence that they wouldn't normally have.

This week has been hell OMFG nothing got done.

I am trying to make backgrounds now.

Neat.

Self portrait.

Did somebody fart? Why is so evacuated in here?

wew lad

Activity usually picking up in around 1-2h from now.

we're on break

The Fallen and Soulful Player 1: sans
Caretaker of the Ruins: Gerson
Snowdin's "Guard": Asriel Dreemurr
Waterfall's Captian of the Royal Guard: ???
Hotland's Royal Scientist of the CORE: ???
Judge of the Last Corridor: The Human
The Ruler of the Underground: W.D. Gaster
The Risen and Soulless Player 2: PAPYRUS
Those that the Ruler defeated and captured: Gaster Followers & Goner Kid
[REDACTED]: Toriel & Asgore Dreemurr
Those that are 'Goners': Patience, Bravery, Integrity, Perserverence, Kindness, Justice

Got stuff to do unfortunately.

but why

>muffet
it's
shit

In the nicest way possible, try to figure out why and what the people you placed in specific places do, because right now it's looking like a pretty heavy clusterfuck to me. Map out the necessarily relations and rearrange them accordingly, because this kinda looks like you decided this using a random generator.

Adult Muffet content? Would be good but they made a huge blunder here.

They gave Muffet a horn.

hahheh, dumb fish think its that whore lizard, but just me, reader

I already had some of this figured out, and I only just thought of Gerson as the Caretaker earlier today.

The 'core' of this AU is the Dreemurrs and Humans swapped with the 'Goners' and Skeletons. Frisk-Chara and Flowey-Asriel are swapped with Sans and Papyrus. Asgore (and by extension, Toriel) is swapped with Gaster. I had trouble figuring out who would fill Toriel's spot, but today it hit me like a hammer of justice: Gerson. My reasoning for this is, Gerson might have been the old Captain of the Royal Guard or something, or some equivalent, before Undyne, similar to how Gaster was the old Royal Scientist before Alphys. Maybe in canon, before Gaster got shattered across time and space, the two Gs were friends. Maybe, in this AU, after the King&Queen got shattered across time and space, Gaster chose to take the throne in their place and probably asked Gerson to help him as some sort of platonic assistant ruler or whatever, but things went south and Gaster's rule got dark, darker yet darker, so Gerson left.

I pretty much have most of Dreemurr side of this figured out, aside from certain details. I just need to figure out the skelebros, and who fills Undyne and Alphys' spots.

That actually is a fairly common thing for Japan/Korea. Because if the gap in her hair, a lot of them run with the idea that she's a demon, an oni, and give her a horn.

(continued)
The Dreemurr side of it is, basically,...
Some alternate version of Chara and Asriel's backstory occurs, so that they 'die' but Asriel's soul stays intact or something and in the future eventually he's revived through a flower and his soul keeps him looking like himself or something (it's this part that needs fine-tuning). Asgore's anger-induced revenge-plot never happens. 6 humans fall, and the Dreemurrs take them in, and eventually Frisk falls, merges with Chara's essence, and become Asriel's 'best friend' along with Chara (since they're practically the same kid, now).

Since there are now 7 Human kids, The Dreemurrs have the non-shattered Gaster and his folllowers teach the kids (including Asriel, because reasons) magic, so that one day the human kids will become strong enough to break the barrier and free everyone peacefully. But, 6 of them become sidetracked by their own self-interests or whatever, and begin working and practicing stuff that has nothing to do with the barrier, which angers Chara and reminds them why they hated humanity. Eventually, it gets to the point where, while they're all experimenting with the Save/Load/Reset Determination stuff, Chara takes control of the body from Frisk and attacks the humans in a fit of pure, cold, hatred and rage. The fallout of the battle is the 6 humans and Toriel & Asgore (who came in to try and calm Chara down) falling into the creation and shattering across time and space. I guess the accident would have also given Gaster his own Gaster-y abilities without having him lost in the void, or something. Anyways, the accident causes shards of the 6 Human's Souls and magic (including Determination) to fuse into the Human and Asriel, and Asriel may or may not have either gotten amnesia or blocked the entire event out of his mind. Frisk tried and tried and tried to undo all of this and save their adopted parents and the other kids, but no matter how hard they tried, they failed.

Kek, thanks

Last I checked, green blush usually signifies someone about to hurl.

We must defend our land.

Maybe that artist is an Emetophiliac

then why didn't you shoot Chara, you nimrod?

I can smell you from here, Rus.

I deny all ties to communism.

In addition, what I know for sure is that this is what the Human looks like.

You call that a weapon? You'd be better off using your little Adidas sock hat to fight, you damn dirty
Caprine bolshevik
Trackpants-wearin'
Dumb goat blushin'
Shota baitin'
Mass murderin'
Sissy bitch actin'
Brother fuckin'
Purple-eye-havin'
mama's sweater-wearin'
Cuck Kingdom inheritin'
tiny bulge-havin' waste of space

Would Temmie be a better God(dess) than Toby the Annoying Dog?

i already worship her so yes

Is there a mix of Your Best Friend and His Theme anywhere?

Caretaker update

looks like Asriel couldn't sustain the edge and it doesn't look like Chara is going to be too happy about it

this gote should not look this cute

I mean, I think I found one, but there's got to be more, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=_jjaa2JL4co

>it's a Sansfag tries and be funny thread
Oh joy

r & i

Not to my knowledge, unless you want extremely cringe-inducing lyric videos.

What? I don't see anything wrong here today that warrants that kind of response.
Maybe on other threads, like maybe yesterday, but not right now.

What the hell with his arm?

The first person you linked to is a known shitposter.

Just sorielfag comeback.

Sorry that your joke was unfunny but that doesn't make me a shit poster

big fuckoff burn by the looks of it, but the cause is unknown yet

Fuck off, (((Sorielfag))).

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

((you))

>gook eyes
why do they insist on making everyone look that way

Pulling on the baby spider's hair!
The baby spider crying!
Pulling on the baby spider's hair and doing a judo throw on her by her hair!
The baby spider crying!
Pulling on the baby spider's hair and spinning around in a circle before letting go so the baby spider gets launched through the window and into the yard!
The baby spider crying!

Is this a bulge? It's the first time I draw such a thing.

RGs hugging an user

But can the spider explain why people draw the Spider with a horn!?

If sans = the human, is there any character in Undertale with the cheats and hacks and laziness to match Undyne?

youtube.com/watch?v=mG1xeB18kAU

Asgore kissing user

Anyone know the artist of this? I've looked everywhere, but I've found nothing.

Are you just setting up a Reader response

Yes

?

No. I'm serious. The closest I can think of is Alphys.

Too lewd

Yessir that's a robulge

nice robot thighs too

Then make it a friendly boop

Consoling the spider and tending to her injuries!
The spider being so happy!
Helping the spider bake pastries for the bake sale!
Hugging and kissing the spider!
Yes, she can! You see, long ago spiders descended from a race of horned spider-like monsters which are long extinct. It seems normal spiders were not the only descendants, though, as a new kind of horned spider monster has been discovered! Artists are now confused as to whether spiders should have horns or not, so they draw her with a single horn as a middle ground!
It's because of the area where her hair splits a bit on her battle sprite. A few artists believe that's a horn.

Fascinating, thank you again, as always!

The Broom Closet Ending is my favorite ending!

...and what does that entail?

There are some western people on twitter, yeah.
But yes, 95% of the quality stuff is eastern.

Doing sweet F/A while sitting in a broom closet!

>sweet F/A
what

Sweet Fuck All. F/A means Fuck all, as in doing absolutely nothing!

ah

fuck off stanley

Its time once again

The Confusion ending is the best.

neat

No.
That's a pretty good ending.

Let the Judgement commence.