gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Already did warriors a few times, and I don't have an mcharr mesmer. So engi it is.

episode 5 trailer WHEN?

we let the gameplay speak for itself

Never, they might have even abandoned the idea of another expansion altogether, and even if the expansion comes out, it will be the last.
As much as I want this game to be successful, it's going to die pretty horribly unless Anet gets their shit together and fast.

Shiggly for Diggly

I hope they don't consider 100 % recycled SAB as a substitute for content and wait another month.

looks like a living poop sasuage with a pink nose

I know you are but what am I

Don't you understand anons, Anet needs funds to make content and that's why they keep putting things in the gemstore hoping that people like you buy their shit.

The game can't sustain itself anymore because even the gemstore doesn't cut it anymore and they have entered an infinite feedback loop because of that.

>tfw you realize underboob female thief was actually the hipster choice

post HOPE femcharrs

i wouldnt put it beneath them honestly

t. anet sales employee

Anet is too stupid to put things people actually want in the gemstore like :

swimsuit
school outfit
new panties
cat/bunny tails
marriage rings
a chair that you can bring out and sit in
more shitty instruments
armor , not outfits
turn into a tengu potion

and more.

I would support them if they would ditch destiny's edge 2.0.

You know it is bad when an entirely new festival NPC in ESO got more personality than the whole destiny's edge 2.0 crew

You mean you don't like buying minis for 400 gems? :^)

It's not about buying them, it's about not even being bothered to buy them

Can you imagine the Southsun beach orgies if swimsuits released

>chair that you can bring out and sit in
I didn't know that I wanted this until now.

did they bring out SAB because the game is dying

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you
Don't Join [FUN] or [HOPE]

Those are troll guilds made to trick members away from joining the real above official guilds

there's no point in even shitposting this anymore, game's dead

because it is april "festival" for gw2

have fun playing pve... lol pvp in this game sucks ass. so many broken classes like meditrapper guard, macebow warrior.. sad so pathetic

both of those are countered by berserker warrior

They're really not.

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you
Don't Join [FUN] or [HOPE]

Those are troll guilds made to trick members away from joining the real above official guilds

u must be new to pvp... macebow isn't op, but meditrapper is retarded. Even if you learn to beat them... it's hell dueling one. They have aegis every like 30 secs, 2-3 blocks, 2-3 heals, and condi burning dmg out the ass....

Ignore these shitposters, for the real official NA guild you can join [Here], just whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae the Spectre, or Roxtar for an invite

I want to brain blast taimi.

its in the op you fags

Hi!

Uh, user...

hi qt

Still using the wrong info, whisper Edarkness, Effie the Protector or Shiilo for an invite to the official Veeky Forums guild,
Send a mail if none of them are online

bronzies detected

how??

R I K K I

my sister from another continent!

is that Purna ?

Yes.

>draw a lynxface
>ingame isnt a lynxface
cant make this shit up

I didn't realize how hot buff nornfus were. Fuck futa though disgusting degenerates. Time to play a muscular Amazonian goddesses in French because the English Vae sounds like a cow

if you think that's a lynxface then you've never seen a lynxface.

>phone autocorrect VA to Vae

Lol xd

>English Vae
hi furfag

>another fnorn that's going to pretend they don't have a dick

How did this meme even start?

>shitpost about vae so much your autocorrect algorithm changes
cringe

Post an example?

>there are people who prefer fapping to disgusting cat humans rather than truly lewd ecchi humans

are you implying that this is a bad thing?

anime isn't real

HELLO!

musky vae cum glazing the thread

did comfyanon die or what

wtf

im alive user

Dead to me. What kind of bitch stands someone up on a Tuesday?

wot

DADDY I POOPIES

Be quiet, Comfyanon! Be quiet! Stop it! I have never in my life yelled at an user like this. When my mother yells like this it’s because she loves me. I trusted you, we all trusted you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself, because nobody’s going to take responsibility for you and your phony comfy posts. You rolling your eyes and you act like it’s because you’ve heard it all before–you’ve heard it all before–you don’t know where the hell I come from, you have no idea what I’ve been through. But I’m not a victim; I grow from it and I learn. Take responsibility for yourself.

Meanwhile in FUN guildchat

>tfw you'll never bury your tongue in a gaped femcharr's asshole

This but mcharr and by mcharr I mean Vae (female)

I'm not gay but I'd eat out a male Charr.

Does a decent looking set exist for engineers or just med armour in general? Almost everything is a shit trenchcoat

cuntboy Vae being eaten out by user

lmao good luck on fashion user.

It's possible, but hard. Anti-trenchcoat is generally stuff like Viper's, Glorious/Triumphant, and most cultural pieces.

Refer to good toons such as Vae's before listening to any HOPE anons
HOPE has no good toons

Triumphant/cultural armor is good on charr but the rest will tail clip you to some extent and/or are trenchcoats.

vae's awake prepare for shitposting

this is just getting cringy

medium armors have it pretty fucking rough
everything is ugly if you're not into the cultural pieces

Sorry, I meant for the non-furry races

>draw a lynx face
>lacks cheek tufts
>long snout
Maybe you need to remind yourself what a lynx or the lynxface itself looks like.

>thinks he can tell who anons are on Veeky Forums
are you the hope janitor?

>nobody posting about vae
>vae wakes up
>all of a sudden "everyone" is talking about him
>>really its one guy samefagging
>>>really its vae

>tfw people type the same way on the board and in game
>can tell you have friends sperging out in the general
s m h

people talk about Vae even when he is sleeping user
He is just a popular man no need to be jealous

t. someone retarded

>no need to be jealous

>7am in cuntstralia
>expects a gay furry neet to be awake
no user you are the retard

>vae is literally online in gw2
lol

t. vae
or
t. 1 of vae's boyfriends

prove it, post vae right now

>HOPE still stalking this furfag neet after years of shitposts

no I'm not a faggot stalker like you that remembers when he wakes up, I don't know why you are here defending his retarded shitposting when you could be sucking him off or whatever you shitpost about

its [Here], they are obsessed with their furry erp mascot

Vae has not posted here in months user. If anything you are the one who is obsessed

>herecuck isnt playing the game
big surprise

>just believe me user, not the evidence that suggests otherwise
LOL ok "not vae"

>evidence
POST IT POST IT POST IT

>user can't post evidence because it does not exist
lol

New person here, quick question if you guys don't mind. I'm just starting this game for the first time, and I'm making my character on Tarnished Coast (that's the roleplay server, isn't it?) and I'm trying to name my human. What kinds of names do humans have? Do I do first space last? Or first dot last? Or just first? Is there a generally accepted way that roleplayers do it?

Because gw2 is a ded gaem. Playing this game in the first place makes you a hipster.

Shut up

Mcharr cunny, femcharr cunny...
IRRELEVANT
In the end only fluffy cunny will remain...
Such is our fate...

Welcome. There's nothing special about human names, it's usually a first and last name, like Logan Thackeray, Mai Trin, etc.