/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Cat-erpillar Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5058189259
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best girl!

Chiaki!

Monokichi happy ending!

Koko!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

I love my darling Moe husband.

Lazy normie talentless normie who can't even try to find or work on his talent is a mistake.

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

>Ouma
>Ou -> King
>Ma -> Horse
>The kiing is a chess piece, and the knight piece is usually a horse head
>His scarf is a chess board
>He was possibly intended to be Tsumugi's "king piece" as the fake mastermind figure
>The queen piece, however, is more powerful than the king in the end

goddamnit kodaka

Because you make something...
Unlike us shitposters...

I hate bugs!

I want to back Moekiyo to a corner and fuck his ass so hard that he cries from the pain and the pleasure and give him lots of kisses and cuddles afterwards for being such a good lover

Mugi!

Fuck off Saionji

My fucking sides

>My Normie Husband Can't Be This Cute

Should drink bleachssu.

>Ouma marrying an eleven year old

Shotakiyo!

>new thread
>already dying
Time to close this general 2bh

I say we get another HG running, those seem to wake up the thread.

I love how Ouma is either 13-14 years old and actually looks his age or 17-19 years old and ended up a pure shota. Nowhere in between.

That's not real discussion

No thanks

Who is your least favorite character from every game and why, /drg/?

I wonder how they'll handle this connection in the English localization.

Its fun tho

They're all high schoolers, so he's 16-18 and has a massive babyface.

What is there left to discuss?
How much we want to fuck our husbandos in the ass so much he passed out?
C'mon...

Exactly what said. There's not much to discuss right now.

We just had the HG not long ago.
I think we should let the bread rest for a while. It'll come back to life for little while after artbook released.

Mukuro in 1, not a lot to her.
Mikan in 2 for her horrible voice and lack of interesting or sympathetic traits.
Tulpaman in v3, enjoy the meme but not much else.

tear down this general

Theres also how much we want to fuck our waifus in the pussy
But we do not have many options for discussion

Out of ideas myself. Maybe promo art discussion? Although it's probably gonna die within minutes too...

...Silly user, I was making a reference to Goodfellas.

Still waiting for the bandai x korekiyo fic that user promised

DR1: It's easy to say Hifumi but being a literal joke character, but Togami grates on my nerves more for being an unrepentant ass that faces no real consequences.
SDR2: Akane. She's annoying with the constant MUH FOOD AND FIGHTING talk, has someone die for her and still has zero character development.
V3: It's hard because I actually like them all, but if I had to choose an absolute least favorite, probably Maki or Tulpaman. They just don't interest me (besides the memes).

Well, in the meantime....

This is my wife. Say something nice about her.

DR1 - Technically, it's Junko, but I liked her in DR1 but I'll say Yamada. He's an annoying stereotype and a literal one note otaku joke.
SDR2 - Teruteru, he's better than Yamada, his backstory is cute and he dies early, but his constant pervy jokes annoy the hell out of me.
DR3 - Tengan, literally Delta in a DR installment.
NDRV3 - THAT CUNT TSUMUGI, she's kinda bland, her actions are heinous and her motive is kept too vague to sympathize with.
True. It'd be funny if he was like a reverse Hagakure who was held back a few years for being an idiot, but was so intelligent, he skipped years.

A reality show has access to technology that can completely overwrite previous memories without fail, and those memories can drive people to act in ways they would not consider/think rational before (Kirumi "remembered" that she was the "prime minister" and killed someone because of it, Maki "remembered" that Ouma was "a Junko fanatic" that destroyed the world and restarted the killing game because of it). They're accepted without question as fact because they're no different than natural memories. These memories can be made to be literally anything (they have a computer that can program any possible scenario into them), and the only requirement to entirely brainwash someone with the desired memories is that they see the flashlight itself. I don't think such technology would only be restricted to a reality show of all things. If it's in a reality show, it's sure as hell being used elsewhere. What's to say these flashlights, or similar technology, haven't been used to condition society one way or another through implanting memories in national broadcasts?

The reality show might not even exist. TDR or the government (they may even be the same fucking thing, who knows) has every resource available to them to make the entire populace to believe they've been happily watching a game about teenagers killing each other for over fifty years without resistance. They've killed a revolution or revolt before it's even happened. This could be the first game that's happened in actuality and nobody's resisting it because everyone's been made to "remember" that they've been loving these games for 50+ years and that this is how society normally is.

Speaking of promise, there's an user who promised to write somthing aabout SoniaƗ...someone, no?
Where is he?

Too good for a canon dangan ronpa game I still want rebirth to be a fucking game cause god damn that would be nice

>tfw no talent

Yamada's not especially interesting in his own right but he's important to understanding who Celes is and why she acts the way she does, so I give him a pass for that.

>THAT CUNT TSUMUGI
You called?

Well, if you want to be technical, he may have not even gone to high school in his implanted memories or at least had shitty attendance. Kind of hard to do that when you're running around the world committing crimes and the name of his previous "high school" sounds extremely fake and very much "Ouma made this up". He's also not wearing a school uniform.

He's definitely a highschooler as a normie, though. He strikes me as no less mature looking than Kuzuryuu, so I don't think he's younger.

But wallpaper-chan, you ARE a cunt.

So...
>THAT CUNT CUNT(?)
How does the work?

How so? My memory of their relationship is a bit spotty.

I think it was supposed to be Sonia x Izayoi but he won't deliver just like everyone else who said they'll do X depending on the roll

>Junko has her classmates all captured and ready for memory-hax when a thought hits her.
>A few days later, a world-wide poll is held on who gets a new batch of memories for the Mutual Killing Game. They will receive the memories of the Super-High School Level Prostitute, while everyone else gets programmed to be fine with it.
>It's a rigged poll. All of Junko's minions vote for Kirigiri so that Jin can be told about it just before he dies.
>Junko celebrates this by livestreaming Kirigiri's virginity loss. As in she's going to fuck her in front of the world, just after killing Jin.
>Kizakura can't get drunk enough to wash away the memories of this women in a mask raping a gagged Kirigiri.
>The last thing Kirigiri remembers is cumming.
>Her detective memories are replaced. Yui onee-chan now taught her how to sexually pleasure people and how to always follow the orders of someone wanting to fuck her.
>When everyone introduces themselves, Kirigiri tries to keep it secret but Mukuro (as Junko) reveals her. Everyone's programmed to not question the logic and goes along with it, if make a few jokes at her expense.
>The problems begin when Mukuro, pre-ordered to do so, starts using Kirigiri to inspire the others to join in. They 'accidentally' be too loud so that people hear them in the hallways.
>Some start peeping in to see 'Junko' ass-ramming Kirigiri against the wall.
>Kirigiri's room is a sex dungeon.
>Things start escalating when someone else knocks on Kirigiri's door.
>It's Maizono asking if she can 'use' Kirigiri to relieve stress. After all, it's not like anyone will know. (Monokuma promised to shut off the cameras if she did this; he's telling the truth, at least, for the two's first time. Not for the future)
>Kirigiri bows and thanks Maizono for her offer.
>Maizono starts by making Kirigiri eat her out and swallow the cum. Then she wants to ride on Kirigiri's back around the room, using a crop on her butt.

Part 1/?

>Maizono finishes by fingering Kirigiri while riding her. She leaves and thanks Kirigiri.
>A few hours later, an out-of-breath and manic Leon bursts in and throws Kirigiri onto the bed. He fucks her hard and desperate. It's the most manic sex Kirigiri had since Junko.
>Kizakura is more booze than man by now.
>He leaves without a word, wiping his cum on her body. He seems haunted.
>Killing Game still happens and Kirigiri still has her detective skills. Plus she has Leon being crazy while fucking her. He dies and everyone realises they may actually die.
>Not one hour after Leon's Execution, Hagakure and Yamada have had turns with her. The latter almost crushed Kirigiri to death when he tried topping, and she almost killed him from the heart attack of such exertion.
>Jin's ghost weeps at seeing his daughter get fucked by goddamn Hagakure and Yamada.
>Four others have certain kinks.
>Celes loves making Kirigiri wear a collar and crawl. She's into whips, bondage, and making Kirigiri worship her feet. Kirigiri discovers her own fetish for subbing to total bitches. Her back stings, she can taste Celes' shoes, and she's never cummed harder.
>Togami fucks her in public; especially in front of Naegi. She rides his dick and is a total slut. He does this to get back at her for being smarter than him and to assert his superiority over the group/Naegi.
>Fukawa then 'punishes' her with spanking her in public, making her apologise, and do a mix of Togami and Celes' kinks.
>Kirigiri learns that Fujisaki is a boy when he decides to be 'manly' by fucking a girl. He's rougher than usual, in an attempt to be 'tough', and Kirigiri gets off on the humiliation of Fujisaki topping her.
>Naegi sits there horrified at everyone using Kirigiri as a cum-dump/testing-ground for their fetishes. Especially as her clothes get ruined quick. Oogami, Ishimaru, and strangely Mondo manage to resist.
>Asahina and Naegi are slightly tempted.

Part 2/?

How many times are you going to post the same shit without continuing it?

I want Ouma to lick Tsumugi's cunt!

That's one of his redeeming traits, I'll say.
Damn being a filthy Aussie, it's 5AM and I'm too tired to get mad..

She gravitates towards Yamada because they are, essentially, very similar.

Taeko Yasuhiro is not an elegant European noblewoman and half her stories about her gambling days are plots stolen from manga, just as Yamada is not some kind of hero for justice despite all the grandiose ways he describes himself. Celestia Ludenberg is her edgy OC.

It's implied Taeko's a bit of a shut in; in nearly all the photos of the class pre-despair she's lurking in the background in full costume not really participating in whatever the group's doing.

I'll consider a request when I'm done with Ultimate Prostitute/Cum-Dump Kirigiri.

>Kirigiri manages to turn her status as the cum-dump to mystery-solving advantage.
>Mondo visiting her for the first time and just crying clues her in to the fact that he did something he felt bad about today.
>Togami gets pissy when she ruins his trick and, after the trial, she's suckin' dick for five hours straight. He only stops when Fukawa becomes Syo; who likes to prod Kirigiri softly with the scissors and tease about her Talent (since she remembers Kirigiri being a detective)
>Syo likes wrapping her legs around Kirigiri's head and squeezing tight as Kirigiri eats her out. When not fucking her without lube.
>When Alter Ego is discovered, she's stuck having to relieve Ishida and Yamada's tension.
>She's almost thankful after Celes spends the entire night teasing and toying with her. Being a throne, footstool, and tied down toy to pinch and twist is seemingly arousing.
>She catches onto Celes' plan when, the night before, she manages to come off as crazier and more rough than normal.
>Sakura's death sends Asahina into mourning and a need for comfort. She's the only one who doesn't use Kirigiri as a human sex-toy.
>Ultimate Swimmer's still pretty active. Kirigiri feels like she's done a ten-mile run after the first time with Asahina.
>Naegi's still restraining the urge. Even if he does have to hide his erection seeing Togami publicly make Kirigiri cum for the fifth time, Fukawa stomping on her head, or Asahina rub her breasts against her arm.
>He's jealous that he and Hagakure (because Kirigiri has developed standards) are the only ones who don't get sexually pleasured awake.
>Junko watches and has gone through three tissue boxes by now.

Part 3/?

Taeko IS the one who's interesting. Celeste is just her boring edgy OC. I'd date her if anything.

I have a thing for normal girls...

Interesting observation. Yeah, normie Ouma definitely went to high school despite his sickly appearance so I think my theory there is debunked. Still a cute idea though.
DELET THIS
Ouma deserves a pure girl, like Iruma or Yumeno! Not a trashcan! Shirouma worst ship.

>Shirouma
Hmm... That's a cute name.
I like it.

Take a nap. Staying up too late is not healthy.

It's a cute name, I'll give it that.

You're right. I have to go meet someone in the early morning. Nighto~

posting best girl!

Yeah Ouma's small, pale appearance could be from being something like a hikki when a normie (maybe unlikely, given that he actually volunteers to go check things out for the group) or he was ill (more likely).

In his implanted backstory, he probably didn't group up with good nutrition or parental care. I think it's implied he's an orphan or otherwise was neglected.

Shirouma best ship. I want her to mindhacc him into a horny little dog that eats her pussy as she watches all the monitors and plans out her next heinous deed!

Sluts

Post glorious ships

It's futile.

Fuck off June

Amami sometimes participates in Moe's camshows and fucks him live.

Pace's sped up.

June is best mastermind.
Best yandere.

But which one is cheaper? Who does the kinky requests for extra money?

There's a lot of sad, neglected child Ouma art on twitter.

MAHIRU

tieba.baidu.com/p/5058189259

Can anyone give a summary of this? It's the famitsu popularity poll, but it seems like there's different categories besides overall popularity.

I don't hate anyone in DR1 and don't really care about half of the cast, so it's hard to tell. I think I'll say Yamada, sorry, Hifumibros.
DR2: Ibuki. I just can't stand her, she's loud and annoying as fuck. Definetly not my type.
DRV3: Maki. I ended up loving the characters that I disliked pre-release and disliking my favorite one somehow. Now she doesn't interest me at all.
Awww, you still post my art.

Yeah probably. Also best ass.

I remember when Maki was popular pre release. That assassin thing really took a turn for the worst huh

This

It's because her story has been done before in other series and she's basically Peko or Mukuro had they survived the game.

She would've been more interesting as a caretaker totally out of her element, honestly.

Do you think Bandai's feminine voice is a big turn on for Tulpaman?

I wonder how they would've worked with something like that considering she says that she doesn't like children.

She's both at the same time.

No
His huge black cock is

Yes, because if he closes his eyes he can pretend its nee-san fucking his brains out

Not entirely true, I delivered on Teruteru eating out Kirigiri and it is the worst thing I've ever written, bar nothing

She could be someone who dislikes children/people looking up to her for guidance and comfort but naturally exudes that and does it well. Following Kirumi's death she could be the big sister/mom of the group that slowly warms up to her role and the rest of the students.

It'd be an interesting contrast to Ouma as well, although if she really were a caretaker he definitely wouldn't hate her like he does.

It's Bandai's tsundere ways that turns him on. Bandai is the SHSL Tsundere after all.

Then what's the best green text you've written?

It was actually the first one I've written and I think that's enough

you got potential as a writer user. You really do

Post the article which has Kodaka's thoughts on Toko.

thank you

Which one?

Hello /drg! I have a question for you all, I've heard people argue that the whole Miu and Kiibo "repair" scene was a rape scene. Would you guys consider it one? Or do you think those people are wrong? I'd love to know!

Those people are retarded. Kiibo was embarrassed but thanking her for doing this and "feeling good". Plus, it's not like they're actually having sex.