wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

old:

At what iLvL did you manage to do the healer scenario?

First for letting my sub run out, this game is absolute shit

git gud

So I can only get artifact from the same type of relinquished tokens that I use?

>the extreme weather from AB blizzard is extended to ALL snowy areas of the world
>yfw blizzard takes us back to northrend next expansion
imagine the fun of trying to quest in all that shit. can't see a few feet ahead of you, forced to drink hot beverages every 30 minutes. if you equip slutmogs, or gear that doesn't cover you well, you have reduce movement, casting and melee speed.

What should I do tonight, attempt my first heroics/normal raids w/ my main, or level my mage. I am worried that if I level the mage it will take a while to gear back up and get he AP up(even w/ the buffed rates now)

*drinks inky potion*
fuck you

>tfw when too intelligent to play melee

uhhh 905 on sham
897 on drood
throughput wasnt a huge deal as much as cc was
but having more max hp will (especially at least 3M) will make it a lot easier
and if you arrange your cd's and lust well, you should be able to do the ghost healing part of the boss with none hitting at a much lower gear level than I did it at

No invasions for NA today? What happened?

>night blizzard
>bears and other wildlife become a lot more dangerous
>thugs lurking near checkpoints to try and rob you
>have to equip torch/lantern to see more than a few feet ahead of you

missed the stormheim invasion at 5am est

>bought a 5000pc token to try it out
>now regret it because i was 1/5th done with the toy

on your main, you should be able to buy an item from your AK researcher to speed up alts
you can hit 36 disturbingly fast

but uhhh I'd say go try EN heroic or NH normal, it's fun, even in a pug

>you will never look for a new homeland when azeroth gets destroyed and end up on a frozen planet like in lost planet extreme condition

The only memorably part of the entire Legion map is that high as fuck camp up in the mountains in Highmountain

Oh and that Valshalarala druid land or whatever it's called is very pretty too.

Everything else sucked more dick than my ex

I like this idea, get some monster hunter elements into exploration
Preparation is fun

I see, thanks.

FUCK THE PATHFINDER ACHIEVEMENTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least I can still legally eat these.

>he doesn't know about the meme elite murloc island in azsuna

help me with an ORIGINAL warrior mog

what are you talking about they brought it down to ABSOLUTE minimum after si many nerfs to it

Doesn't feel endgame at all.

Also I miss the progressions zones had. In TBC you went Hellfire -> Zangarmarsh -> Terokkar Forest -> Nagrand -> Blade's Edge Mountains -> Netherstorm/Shadowmoon. I miss how cruel and intimidating the last zones were. (Obvious exception being Hellfire because it was supposed to have that end game feel as the first zone of WoW's first expansion.

Same with Wrath. It went (Borean Tundra -> Dragonblight) / (Howling Fjord -> Grizzly Hills) -> Zul'Drak -> Sholazar -> IceCrown/Storm Peaks. The end game zones were amazing.

Now it just kind of feels all over the place. WoD didn't even launch with an end game zone. You went Frostfire/Shadowmoon -> Gorgrond -> Talador -> Nagrand. It just ended and you sat in your garrison.

Legion really doesn't fulfill that requirement for me. The game feels less like a journey and more like a sandbox. With the endless AP grind mixed with RNG on top of RNG and then the time gating and sitting on your class hall, It just really didn't real like Warcraft to me.

Also there is a huge vibe that these zones were designed with flying in mind and then we still have to navigate the bullshit hills and crevices.

race/class/gender?

You still have to grind that godawful skinny night elf faction to complete it

did he really get famous thorugh someone else
(idk who jesse cocks is)
I just remember his video 'how to win at pugs and gearscore' blowing up in wrath for disturbingly accurately describing the 3.3 community

What?

redpill me on 2v2

>r.druid player

The rebirth of His Greatness?

please don't add girls to your post unless they are relevant to your post
we can't afford to hit the image limit early

>The game feels less like a journey and more like a sandbox.

Hit the nail on the head for why I hate this game. I mean I know they are struggling with subscriber numbers but they need to wake up and realize artificially lengthening the game just makes it worse

maybe
he's the mouthbreathiest youtuber I've come across so far

he also seems to be depressed all the time

I really wish they would do this for all BGs. Or at least change up the environment. Make it storming with lightning on some days or melt AV.

Hell I wish Blizz would actually put some effort into what they are doing it. I miss when the company was about quality instead of half assing it

Are you talking about the artifact research compendum? If so I should be able to buy those on my main and send it to my alt for use while leveling from 100-110, Thanks for the advice.

Wow that looks amazing
I'm eager for more skyboxes for the darkness potion

main team nowadays is forced to work on void expansion: electric boogaloo by actishits
that's where you find the quality, the main base of expansions

i was walking around goldshire and suddenely BAHM! nostalgia hit me

it was never hard, it just demanded you used 95% of your spellbook as opposed to the 10% you'd use in regular gameplay and a handful of macros to make pet management non-cancerous

the pit lord you enslaved did a respectable amount of damage so your gear was mostly irrelevant, it just sped things up a little
some guy did it with the greens you got for boosting your character to 85 (i.e. cataclysm gear)

AZSUNA INVASION UP ON EU!

>that's where you find the quality
that's the exact same fucking thing they always say. They said that in SoO when they were working on WoD. They said that in WoD when they were working on Legion.

It's just their bullshit excuse to crank out low quality shit as fast as they can

>began playing in legion
>wrathful gear caused nostalgia
that was the floor when you were a baby, retard

>3 centuries of enveloping mists casts to keep the rogue alive who eats AB for 800k a pop
>marl eats a mana sting because my paralysis only has 20y range
>while she gets her face smacked from the soldier
CUNT

can confirm

Frankly, the quality of the game has improved, if anything
Blizzard has always cut corners and worried about the efficiency of things

>thingen about resubbing
>seem to have missed ground mount phase

OH SHIT

Don't resub until July when the actual 7.2 content is fucking out

>[user] has earned the achievement: [Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part 2]
>before i can dismount from my waterstrider, a whisper:
>"you have no life"
why are casuals so fucking jealous?

can I mog the rsham artifact into a dagger ?

>Frankly, the quality of the game has improved, if anything

I am genuinely curious as to why you think this

Report him

Just remind him he's playing an MMO?

I remember when the devs at blizzard felt like people who enjoyed playing games. For as much shit Metzen gives he was really the last person in blizzard to just love their IPs. Once they got bought by Activision it felt like all the passion and love was gone. I just miss the old blizzard so much guys T_T

If your life was a movie, would you watch it?

It will still take you a while to earn flying though

literally no reason to resub until mid june, the entire fucking patch is gated behind time.

Not like "Oh hey it'll take about this much time to unlock this shit from your efforts" but literally the door to the fuckign raid doesn't open until mid june for no fucking reason.

>the quality of the game has improved

Yeah there's some QoL changes that are nice but classes are steadily being gutted and homogenized, content is being time gated to extend the life of expansions instead of just producing more content regularly, the non-linear nature of the expansion means that there's no real flowing story or progression since Dalaran/Class Halls are a forced hub aside from your faction's capitol city, and instead of getting real gear progression we get this shitty Diablo legendary/memethic+ system with memeforging allowing anyone to have il capped gear from any 110 drop.

>pic
outdated
also
>m-muh quantity over quality where dungeons reuse assets and existing zones nostalgia
kindly sod off

leave my boy alone

>legion is smaller than MoP

So it's not just in my head that the main island feels like a small dlc map.

Also holy shit Wrath was nearly twice it's size

time gates existed since tbc, not an argument

On the sigryn challenge, is the point where she stops doing the runes/aoe a health percentage or a timer?

It'd be a documentary on the effects of depression and social anxiety on an otherwise healthy person

so a let's play without commentary of world of warcraft, with the occasional sleeping and eating? i don't even watch regular let's plays, so no thanks

You really think Legion is high quality? This expansion is the epitome of their "less content but quicker!" philosophy post cata where they failed to deliver on the quicker aspect of it so they just filled the game with shitloads of RNG upon RNG and time gated everything

I was kind of implying I'm more of a minigames guy with the mount thing but I'll come back then to be equal in gear I guess

they were really not comparable, it's stupid to compare current time gating and the AQ/Shattered Sun war efforts.

I mean, every expansion has been lazy, to a degree. In legion in particular, the voice acting, art fidelity, rate of content, and non-content or qol additions are improved from previous expansions.
I'm not really into mythic+ but I love how many dungeons they're adding, so nice

Got a boost available, mage or druid?

I mean yeah there's a minigame but it's literally half and hour max of content once per week.

Like not once per day but once per week.

what time gating did they have in TBC?

>the voice acting
I'M CUMING MY LOVE HOLD ON

druid, mage a shit

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

It didn't take me many tries because it's so goddamn easy for enh, but I think it's around when sigryn is around 40-50% (since they share damage taken, this mean the axe guy is almost dead and the caster is around 30% spamming shields on himself)

Why is that? I would prefer to not heal/tank.

Classes are fine, things would be sooo much more homogenized without these prunes
People have always complained about how blizzard handles class changes, anyways, certainly not a legion problem

>m-muh netherdrakes

Time gating is not a good mechanic, ever. Just because it's existed since early in the game's life doesn't mean it's a good content management system.
Has the game improved? Yeah. Fuck people who complain the game isn't social anymore, I don't want to sit around for three hours trying to get 40 people together for a raid only to wipe and disband two hours later.

That doesn't mean that their management of WoD and Legion hasn't been shooting themselves in the foot.

>water strider

Re-consider you life.

>druid or
Depends on if you're fine with a respec being a change in role instead of playstyle

So go mage

I'm still finding chests.

Aren't they tied to the WT?

Yeah, the voice acting is great. Do you remember cataclysm VAs?

I don't think you'll find most MMO players caring that much about a lack of VAs

dailies for one
belf island

t. swimming peasant

Will they show me jerking to a foot fetish hentai?

Xavius says: [Laughter]

No, cata definitely had voice acting..

The upgraded chests that give double the loot are tied to the tower. The chests are always up.

>memeforging allowing anyone to have il capped gear from any 110 drop.
stop spouting this shit as if it actually happens often enough to matter

>what time gating did they have in TBC?
dailies
heroic lockouts
raid lockouts (continued from vanilla)

INVASION UP ON EU
AZSUNA

MT only improved the chests, they were always there

FUCK my bf just came over

Friendly reminder that, if you ignore gameplay issues, Vashj'ir is literally figuratively the best zone in WoW

fuck and I have to take my wife's son to basketball pratice

Do legendaries have a chance to drop from random BG's?

I still don't have one

Ask him to watch
The aszuna invasion is cool, you ride blue dragons into the legion ship