/fhg/ - For Honor General

Patch is here edition

Old:>New V105 patch is out for PC/consoles waiting certification.
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-288027-16/release-notes-for-v105

>Leaked Centurion / Ninja Image
imgur.com/a/r8jXO

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gjb268tpQlw
youtube.com/watch?v=v4HoYDFKI3I
pastebin.com/QFJTviPf
pastebin.com/gaFehsTz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>PK main also plays Shugoki and Valkyrie too
>Defends this as "I BOUGHT THE GAME DON'T COMPLAIN"

Do people actually enjoy playing characters like PK and Shugoki, where they just do the same thing over and over again, and whether or not they win is chance in their favour? Shugoki is absolute fucking nonsense and a pure 50/50 guessing game. Why is it that people who play these characters immediately get incredibly assblasted when you point out what a crutch they are using, even if you're just casually joking?

Repost

New Executions:
youtu.be/Gjb268tpQlw

New Mood Effects:
youtube.com/watch?v=v4HoYDFKI3I

Pic related is Ubi's official winrate stats

Really happy for the Kensei mains right now.

3rd for MORE LEWDFICS

>Fucked up the spoiler
>Deleted it
>Fucked up the number

End yourself

pastebin.com/QFJTviPf
pastebin.com/gaFehsTz
These are my two favorites, and they're never posted anywhere.

If you're on controller, his dash GB is functionally impossible to use reliably. You have to guess where your opponent is gonna attack from. Not a lot actually changed, he still gets creamed by mid-top tier characters.

>PS4 and Xbox communitys still aren't in the op
the bullying of metalkid neverstops

>crows

Fantastic, now uchiha retards can roleplay even harder

The one thing Kenseis asked for were more reasonable openers, and they fucking got them. More routes into their mixups, combined with faster and safer lights, makes this one of the best patches a Kensei could ever ask for.

Same here, Ken-sama deserved a buff. I'm just worried it might not be enough against turtle players.

>Kensei gets clever buffs that improve his viability
>Lawbringer gets numbers buffs that just make him a bigger bully in teamfights, but just as useless in 1v1s
>Berserker gets essentially nothing

They're bats, not crows.

Shit, you're right, I'm retarded.

Xth for LAW

Who's the big winner of this patch?
>Kensei
>Lawbringer
>Berserker
>Nobushi
>Shugoki
>Valkyrie

Who's the big loser of the patch?
>Peacekeeper
>Warlord
>Conqueror
>Revengefags

>They have stated in the past that each character has a dedicated tester
>Lawbringers tester is retarded
>Kensei's tester is smart.

Sort of worried that nothing new will be done to lawbringer now

>Law player is retarded
>Ken player is smart
Sounds about right

What do you mean? his forward dash gb isn't anything special w/rt inputs

>zerk
>winner
lel

I'm asking, of those lists, who was the biggest winner and biggest loser?

Kensei got the best buff I think. Law is certainly stronger but didn't get a lot of really viable new options.

Warlord probably got the hardest nerf, headbutt is WAY easier to punish now.

>winner, kensei and law
>loser zerk

To do it on controller, you need to move your thumb from the stick, to A, to X, all within about 1 second. On reaction.

PK is the biggest winner. Her nerfs are are of absolutely no value and play players can just continue to light spam and zone as usual. She's the biggest winner because she has completely got away with it.

Yes I'm salty as fuck

Or claw the controller.

And even if you're not clawing, that isn't that hard. Move to proper guard, dash with the heel of your thumb, and then roll it and hit X with the tip. EZPZ.

agree that kb&m has it easier, but i'd still say that's easy to do with a controller
just use 's method

I play mostly Kensei but I've been thinking about picking up shugoki on the side for 4v4s.
The *THWACK* that you get when launching someone is really fucking satisfying.
Also I have a higher chance of getting fanmail.

>Lawbringer mirror
>This guy has beaten me before
>Beat him this time
>He quits as I fucking execute him

Jesus, the new Lawbringers are a buncha faggots, even compared to the flamingly gay old ones. They think their ability to shove into lights over and over then bait out a parry with Ad Mortem is some hot, big dick shit.

>Leave for 1 hour to pick up my gf, user makes new op.
I'll try again next thread -_-

Nobushi should not get a lethal bleed. Neither should PK, but PK still has to work for it. Bushi can hidden stance side dodge or retreat attack for instant bleed which kills you at low health (the point where your health regenerates, that 1.5 bars, she kills that with a fucking LIGHT ATTACK)

you know you can block right?

I dun goofed.

Post the pasta now so if you don't get to it someone else will. I'll copy it down just in case.

I cant fullblock warden's shoulder now as a conq?

>play on controller
>lose a lot
>people say I suck
>try M&K
>win 10 matches in a row, 3-0
lmfao

holy shit this is so much easier

why didnt you fags tell me

it took a few games of bots to get used to but jesus christ its so much fucking easier on my mind for reactions

Could LB always guarantee top heavy after parry for 45dmg or is it after this patch? Does he have the highest guaranteed damage?

>enter duel playing shugoki
>"orochimain1337" has joined
>herewego.jpeg
>million and a half storm rush cancels then light spam/zone flicker when up close
>not once do I use Oni rush
>keep landing light+headbutt slowly we are both down to 1.5 bars
>tries to flicker zone me
>let him
>super armor eats the hit and I take my free GB
>wallbang
>embrace
>"orochimain1337" has been replaced by not

It wasn't even the OHKO one he was low enough it didn't matter I could have wallbanged into a heavy or done the demon ball and he would still be dead.

People are so bitter.

Not on console.
You know she gets a free hit after her kick? You know she can do side dodge bleed from hidden stance? You can't attack her since she has the parry startup, you can't gb her because her attack is so fast it interrupts it and who the fuck doesn't know how to counter gb

The 45 damage guarantee is only if you parry a light.

>option to disable mood effects
god is real

since all the shitters are now playing lawbringer which class should i change too?

NO PK

You know you can block on console.
You know her kick is reactable.
You know her side dodge bleed is 18 frames on console.
You know you can hit her before she hits you.
You know there is literally no way she can open anyone up right?

Raider.

Kensei

just saying, Mouse and Key is an objective advantage lmao.

If you deny it youre either a retard, uninformed, lying, or a some sort of combination.

never heard of a "ray-dur" class, try again

none all the characters suck now

Oh, does parrying a light and heavy have different vulnerable times? Got any numbers?

thats completely subjective if you take off deadzone and use wired.

>You know you can block on console.
I play Raider and Law Bringer, fuckwad.
>play better character
Then tell Penisoft to get their ass out of there ass and make more interesting fucking characters aside from :Generic Gookweebs and Generic Redditknights.
>kick is react-able
Only sometimes, it also doesn't give you anything so you she can spam it without consequence.
>18 frames
That's faster than my guard switch. See also her long range poke which is faster still.
>hit her first
You mean whiff the 10 feet of distance between us? Or do you mean get parried because she's in hidden stance waiting for me to make a move with my slow ass character?
>literally no way she can open anyone up right?
Which is why she doesn't try and just pokes while running away, right?
Parries don't give me anything, not even as LB can i close enough distance on her ass.
And don't even get me started on how everyone and their fucking cousin knows Raider's overhead light.

>only just now notice that Lawbringer rotates his pollaxe to use the hammer end instead of the axe end for top stance attacks
>realize that this explains the stun on his top heavies

Versatile...

>ken gets finishers off dodge attack
>I can actually punish wardens and warlords now

NOW WITNESS MY TRUE POWER

How exactly does Kensei's deflect work? Does he automatically guard in the direction he dashes like valkyrie and conqueror?

Whoever this cuck is then.

He maintains his guard even when dashing. It means you can block an attack while dashing, avoiding the stagger frames you usually get from blocking, and GB someone during their recovery from the hit.

I want them to never ever touch Kensei ever again hes literal perfection

No, you need to manually guard in the correct direction.

All Vanguards maintain their guard while dashing, but Ken-sama has Superior Block as a special perk.

Can someone please tell me I'm still interrupted in revenge mode

Is that even listed anywhere. I know it's true from experience but fuck me if it actually says that anywhere in game

>I play raider and law
is that supposed to mean something?
>only sometimes, she can spam it without consequence
you can hit when she is doing the kick she cant spam it and its always reactable unless you suck and get hit.
>thats faster than my guard switch
you have no idea what you are talking about

Not having anyway of opening anyone up is terrible theres a reason why even tho she has one of the most damaging punishes she still never gets used in competitive.

You're still interrupted in revenge mode.

Is this a new spicy pasta?

No numbers, but parrying a light causes the enemy to have a longer recovery time which allows a guaranteed overhead. The heavy parry gives the enemy a shorter recovery time, hence they can dodge it or parry it. After the patch you could just riƄoste impale since it's now guaranteed.

>constantly lose connection to the servers because shitty dorm wifi
>lose connection to the games I join because shitty dorn wifi
>shitty phone wifi is even shittier
just kill me

pretty sure they stopped it, yeah
he can't fullblock out of any bashes now

>Play Warden
>Keep getting low level people and shitting on them
>Play Raider
>Keep getting high Rep PKs and shit

THIS CANNOT CONTINUE

Raider buff when?
Varangian Guard outfit for Raider when?

Who do I main
Kensei
Orochi
Lawbringer
Raider will be mained when he is buffed

any good-looking armors for raider at all, when?

>take off deadzone
wait what?

How do I do that?

When im in controller settings on steam setup do i make the deadzone non-existent or just small?

>Kensei buffed to the fucking MOON
>Nothing whatsoever for Raider

ok, so what are the main differences that the patch has made?

no horns when

If it's any consolation you are fucking up the game for a LOT of other people by trying to play at all.

im talking about console idk

Why didn't you know

Who stuck on console without the balance patch and practicing new combos here?

my connection and ping are actually great, hell my download speed vary from 4mb/s to 6
it just drops all the time for no reason

>tfw waiting for the patch like the console pleb I am

>mfw reading patchnotes
>also mfw remembering i'm on console

Post fashion

Can you switch to wired? I'm guessing not as that would be the obvious route to go.

all characters that were buffed are all still completely irrelevant in high level play

Kensei is usable now.

Other than that, yeah pretty much.

it'll be nice shitstomping scrubs though.

Your lawbringer looks crosseyed.

you don't need eyes when justice is blind

your post inspired me to try it out
it's going well
parries are so much easier to do

Satan furnished this dorm room, the ethernet port is behind the closets across the door.

I'm so glad PK got her side dash attack nerfed
It was so hard to block because it was so fast geez

Her normal light attack spam is really easy to deal with though so I think she is balanced now

Thanks ubisoft

Which one is more aesthetic?

I like the green one.

lawbringer doesnt feel any better

Red, but green if you could remove those neon stripes

Tfw they still refuse to give all the non top tier players a single mix up or unreactable move

Cant remove the mint stripes: there is no solid option for paint patterns. That pattern is the smallest amount possible.

>brawl vs ai is still glitched and gives nothing/doesn't even count toward the order