Work in a petrol station

>work in a petrol station
>see plenty of normal customers and business customers (delivery vans, trucks etc refuelling)
>see a FedEx company van pull up into the forecourt
>starts refuelling his van
>afterwards gets out a petrol can
>puts about 4 litres in it
>puts it in the back of his van

Is he stealing fuel? Should I report him to police?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/denuvo-accused-of-using-unlicensed-software-to-protect-it-anti-piracy-tool-170605/
komonews.com/news/local/spd-officer-shot-in-downtown-robbery-had-been-involved-in-man-in-tree-episode
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's 4 fucking litres dude.

You fucking mong he carries a spare fuel tank in case he runs out on a long delivery.

He is smart and you are dumb

Is he stealing from your station of Fedex that's not clear? If it is from your station report it to earn some good boy points, if he's stealing from Fedex you don't give a fuck.

nah he is stealing from FedEx.

I just want to ruin this normie's life desu, I'm that bored.
>carries a spare can in case he runs out
that is so bullshit and you know it.

Don't be a faggot

Why would you give a fuck. If anything fuck Fed Ex.

How much gas is that in American?

About a squirt of piss

About a gallon and they pay more than we do. So like less than 5 dollars.

Then what's up with OP's faggotry?

Based on his post above he's one of those sadist faggots that have to ruin someone's day to enjoy themselves even a little.

Fuck thieves. Call FedEx and tell them what's up...anonymously of course.

Europe. Not even once.

Why would you even care OP?

>tfw me and coworkers would always fill up work van, drive it forward, then fill up personal vehicles

They didnt notice it was 30 liters over as long as it was on the same bill. Also it was one of the only companies in the area who wouldnt pay for travel to and from site, so fuck em.

>van
>petrol

That's not Europe.

Samefagging eh?

I drive for the post office, many of the trucks have sketchy or otherwise nonfunctional gas gauges just due to age, there are several other people here that carry a small gas can with them so if the gauge is wrong and they run out of gas they can have an extra gallon to make it to a gas station rather than having to call someone .

It's not Burgerland either. No one here calls it fucking petrol.

Nope. People who steal deserve the consequences of their actions.

Just because you're stealing from a big company doesn't mean it isn't stealing.
If that were the case he wouldn't need to fill it up every time. I assume he does otherwise why would OP notice?

>why else would OP notice
maybe because he's a cock-gobbling snitch

>hurr stealing is OK and anyone who doesn't think so is a square, and anyone who tells is a rat

that's some dindu tier thought right there

doesn't the pump automatically calculate the cost of how much fuel you pumped no matter if it's going directly into the vehicle or not? and when you put the nozzle back in, it totals the cost?

or does your station have prehistoric pumps or something?

This. It'd just go to the same bill on that pump, right?
Unless he's filling up, replacing the pump, and then filling the Jerry can.

bretty sure op means he's stealing petrol not from the station but from fedex who pays for the gas

>Is he stealing fuel? Should I report him to police?
Thieves should always be reported.
Tolerance of crime creates the slippery slope that makes us turn into a 3rd world country.
Corruption makes things go bad. When people expect to be able to do corruption as part of their job, that is also a bad attitude by that thief and fraudster.

Someone who steals in front of you has probably stolen other things elsewhere. So it is good to stop this.

>Should I report him to police?
Corruption and thievery and irony:
torrentfreak.com/denuvo-accused-of-using-unlicensed-software-to-protect-it-anti-piracy-tool-170605/

>caring about 4 liters of gas

Pretty much this. Who cares?

>oh no someone may or may not have taken 5 dollars from a faceless multi billion dollar corporation

it is not honorable

>inb4 neither is his profession

Report him, just for the lulz

I hope he breaks your legs when he find outs who snitched

Give it back Tyrone.

>FedEx
I welcome any kind of loss in profit towards this shit service

It's not your responsibility to police others. Hence the term, "police."

they take gas to fill into their own vehicles. while it may be a spare tank, this is common practice for those working delivery/towtruck/etc type jobs

my friend works as a mechanic and whenever he does something that requires draining the fuel tank he just takes it home. some tow truck drivers have actually told me that they do this when I get rides from them (I used to drive a ford so that would happen a lot)

Idiot

Hi, I'm about to start working at a gas station on Friday. What should I expect?

>start working at a gas station on Friday.
>What should I expect?
Dindu walk into the store, grab some stuff, wait until you are busy doing another transaction, and they just walk on out and ignore you telling them to pay for it. Happens a lot here says one station clerk when I was chatting.

It's also why they don't put out boxes of stuff but have items individually stacked on the shelves. That way, they only grab that many and not convenient whole boxes of snacks. That limits the loss.

>I'm about to start working at a gas station on Friday.
If you're in a tough area, always stand far back from the edge of the counter to prevent someone from king hitting you or pepper spraying you.

>I'm about to start working at a gas station on Friday
What kind of training did you get?

You would have to see his contract with fedex to know for sure. If you call the police and say he was stealing gas they will turn up and expect that he drove off without paying at all.

basically as long as he paid for all the fuel on his card its none of your damn business.

>he paid for all the fuel on his card its none of your damn business.
It is not his card. It is someone else's card.

Reporting crime is everyone's business.

If no one reported the people trying to break into your home, that would suck.

How do you know he's putting that gasoline into his personal vehicle and not the delivery truck, Chaim Moishewitz?

You really keep on advocating for thievery as if you feel threatened by having people report it. The unwillingness to report is definitely a part of ghetto culture.

How am i "advocating for thievery" by asking you to provide evidence for your jewish assumptions, Schmuley Sheckelstein?

Do you have 100% verifiable proof he's not putting the gas in the FedEx truck, or are you just using your kosher intuition?

Wait, you think he's stealing gas for personal use? You're a fucking retarded cunt

No, OP thinks that. I'm asking OP to prove it.

You're a kike and OP is a kike

Fuck off cunt, I agree with you you daft bastard

Because no delivery driver would actually be worried about running out of petrol during a delivery. If anything, running out is a chance to take a small break at the station.

>Do you have 100% verifiable proof
With your attitude, even a police officer cannot arrest someone that shot at him. There is no verifiable proof until a court rules it is prima facie proof in your book.

Stop using your language technicalities. You're as bad as those BLM activists that twist common sense things into some "that is not proof" denial of anything and everything that stops casual crime from going on.

>ITT: a bunch of fucking whiners and crybabies get butthurt over an insignificant crime that probably isn't happening
I bet you're all the kids who told the teacher when someone said "fuck" in middle school. I bet you're the people who call the police on the neighbor's gardener. Wasting the police's time with this should be considered more of a crime than some guy who looks like he might be taking like 5 bucks of gas, or probably even less, and probably isn't even taking it for himself. I bet the police would laugh at you for calling them for this with no proof and plausible deniability.

Note down time and number plates and send it to Fedex if you really want to fuck with him. They'll know who was driving the van at the time and they can probably verify the time being correct from the receipts.

fuckin narc

>Wasting the police's time with this should be considered more of a crime than some guy who looks like he might be taking like 5 bucks of gas

Stealing is stealing. Even if it is several teenagers walking out of the store with food items they didn't personally pay for. Even for small stuff like food, the police will confront a criminal in one of the most liberal cities on the usa west coast.

To allow for standard excuses like you got no proof cuz the stolen stuff ain't on us, the teenagers passed the loot to someone else. So even if there was security cam, the loot could not be found on their persons.

komonews.com/news/local/spd-officer-shot-in-downtown-robbery-had-been-involved-in-man-in-tree-episode

Sure, people outdoors reporting a black man running into a building could be called racists for profiling, but they did call it in even though they didn't know a crime had occurred.

Breaking into someone's house is always a crime
Paying for petrol dispensed into a portable container is not always a crime

UPS fag here. Literally half the trucks in our fleet have fucked up gauges. One of them perpetually goes back and forth between E and F whenever the power is on. UPS is more strict so they arent allowed to carry around extra fuel cans but at least once a week one of the trucks runs out of fuel and the mechanics have to go top them off.

I found myself out of fuel in the middle of nowhere once and I've been carrying an extra 3L in the trunk since. It's no bullshit.

Former UPS fag, can confirm that (at least for me) most of the gauges were wrong. Ran out of gas a few times when I was out making deliveries.

wanna know how I know you don't have a car?

you dont see how someone that makes deliveries could use spare fuel? are a tard man, gonna lose ur fuckin job lol

Gas is pricy in bongland it wouldn't surprise me if the driver gets it for his car on the companies dime.

Deliver for four hours a night for shit money, have to buy gas and use my own car.