> ITT GOOD DRIVING STORIES
> give advice to a noobie

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16642612/#q16645796
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is it?

Ford Excursion :D

>"car"

in all seriousness tho, grats user. your first car is the one you never forget so make sure you do some memorable shit with it

I really don't want you to discourage me
but
> 2008 Black Hyundai Tuscani/Tiburon/Coupe (or whatever is called ) outside europe with a 2.0 litres engine,leather seats and a pretty simple looking interior

Duuude lol sneaky mf

Don't! and I mean don't brake check people who are tailgating you when you're driving unlicensed, you're gonna have a bad time.

From what I hear they're decent cars. There's some anti-gook poster here but don't let him discourage you

These thing looks great, have fun OP. The best advice I could give is to not tailgate, and be very mindful of everything around you. I'm always eyeballing my mirrors when I drive now

It makes me happy to see other people can still find joy in the simpler things. I just bought a GT-R and am already kinda bored with it

Maybe I've oversold it a bit ,the one I posted is some special edition , mine's looks more like pic related,but still it has some nice lines,also thanks for the advice..
I'll just drive chill and without messing with other people man

Thanks user,and yeah man it's not only about the car its also about other shit it represent
> freedom
> responsibilities
> new possibilities
> owning something bigger than a phone a tv or a bicycle
> driving and enjoying car culture more
Etc..

driving gets old after like a month and you will hate it

Bu..b but user
> it's manual

the novelty wears off and you end up wanting an auto it might come back later tho

the only way to combat it is to keep getting new cars or changing the one you have

cars are just like drugs you build up a tolerance and the rush dies down so you whether change the substance or up the dose

This guy knows it. Dont try motorcycles, they are even worse for that.

Im 23 and on my 5th car and 6th bike. Planning on switching up the car again next month, I just want to try a rhd out.

It probably will get trivial after some time.. and sure I agree, after a year or maybe months I would like to drive other cars, but honestly?
For now I'm just glad I can finally enjoy driving

bullshit. If you think this you're a poser who probably buys cars to impress women.

yeah you get your first car and never do anything to it or get another vehicle

shit bruh Ive had 8 cars over the past 9 years

Plus I work close to home so I won't be driving everyday to work, and my schedule kinda makes it hard to just go and drive,so right now I'm not planning on moving alot
I think he is giving his opinion as a fact,but I've heard it before so I guess it has some truth in it

Me too user
Although I'm getting a mini and I'm worried about the reliability.
Most of the complaints I see are for the forced induction models but I'm buying the N/A

holy fuck I forgot how thicc the ka convertible is, even if it looks like a surgery gone horribly wrong

one time i was banging my girl in the backseat of my car. we got caught by a park ranger and I sped as fast as i could away. 10/10 gettawa7

>in a matter of days I finally will own my first car
Don't forget to check out past archived threads about what people carry in their car besides a first aid kit. Here's one example:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16642612/#q16645796