Corolla BTFO

Corolla BTFO.

hedious it looks like a melted car. and its bloody tall

>torsion beam rear suspensions
I'll pass on both

Jesus Christ those headlights scream mid-2000s

All modern Econo-boxes look like this. No matter the manufacturer.
Nissan a shit though OP...

I beg to differ

Nissan destroys them on price point.

filthy peasants

summer has officially begun

Corolla looks like shit too. Actually most japanese cars look like shit now (managed to make the toyobaru 86 look even worse). Even Ford is kicking their ass with design, and all they did is lterally just stick that aston martin front end on all their cars

> Econo-box
> Posts Elantra GT
Uhhhhh
Also
> Finding THAT aesthetically pleasing
Srs??
Yeah, no shit. That is the entire point of Nissan. But when you thinking long term the Corolla will easily outlast the Nissan anyday of the week.

No

top fucking kek OP the Corolla is better in pretty much every category and looks are subjective. You couldn't pay me to drive a fucking Nissan, much less their smaller deathtrap Versas/Sentras.

samefagging from every true user, pre-boxxy or post-boxxy, already knows pic related

I'd rather drive a Hyundai than a Nissan desu

The i30 looks great.

>he Corolla will easily outlast the Nissan
Okay mom.

>the Corolla is better in pretty much every category and looks are subjective
It costs twice as much for minimal gain.

>OP compares two cars from two entirely different size classes
>user's too dumb to realize the bait and take it anyways.

>starting price is like $15k
>yet it's still overpriced

>not rusting after 3 years is minimal gain

It's not a GTR faggots, stop defending it.

>starting price is like $15k

Still overpriced

Nissan hasn't been good or relevant since the 90's, with the exception of the GT-R.

B-but muh 350 zetto

The Z cars haven't been good since the 70's, the 350/370 are fat pigs that disgrace the Fairlady name.

They don't rust anymore.

nice meme

Enjoy your shitty pigfat two door "sports car" that's barely a shadow of its former self and is slow and almost impossible to work on.

300ZX's especially are overhyped meme cars for people who don't know any better.

>poorassfag

>implying it isn't overpriced because it's literally garbage not worth the paper the brochure is printed on

How is 15k overpriced you fuck?

He's right. A base model mirage is cheaper, more reliable, and doesn't have manual windows and locks ffs

Because it's a horrible French designed literal tincan that my money could be spent properly on a better car like a Honda Fit or Corolla M

>A base model mirage is cheaper
It's $1000 more.

But the Mirage is TINY

its 13k :)

The versa is 11,990...

The 300zx was the last good Z car.

And it's still overpriced, a Lada is better car for the money

What's a lada?

doesn't the Sentra compete with the Corolla?

that's a Versa, for the Yaris' of the world.

Yaris still cost 5.4k more.

Google is friend

But since they're so bad, we can expect the 2007 and newer models with salvage titles (they're guaranteed to be in supply given Z drivers' tendency to crash) to drop to track day toy prices in the next five years. I'm talking less than $5k, 300+HP stock, and plenty of potential for weight reduction and suspension improvements as it's only going to see the street from a perch on a trailer.

i would drive an abused nissan V6 shitbox that burned more oil than a rotary if it meant saya would be my gf

Because you could spend 15k on literally any lease return midsize sedan and have a better car that won't fall apart in two years

enjoy not even making it to 300k miles, nissanfag

delusional; the post

I drive one and it makes me want to fucking die.

how so?

I like it.

That's because you're a masochist

It's no worse than a corolla.

It's way worse

>nissan
>BTFO'ing anyone

Trying to copy Mazda now I see.

Meh, not really, the dude from //M that they stole had his hands all over it

they make these cars ugly on purpose so people that actually have money to buy a non-shitbox don't buy it

>Nissan

In what ways?

Car rankings for low price vehicles are retarded and basically just reflect authors company bias.

Every way

Not price or trunk space.

>trunk space
>implying it's the most important metric
It ain't got shit on Corollas reliability, crash test rating, it looks worse, and drives 100x worse
In every single metric that matters the Corolla wins

This is easily the best looking compact out there. That's not saying much, but hey.

Honestly the Elantra Sport has been growing on me

>trunk space doesn't matter
>price doesn't matter
Babby needs his back up cam?

Corolla has plenty of trunk space because their owners aren't so broke they live out of them

Nice straw man.

In being the most mediocre vehicle ever, yeah.

stfu and fuck off bitch

>not broke
>own a corolla