The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous thread:

2nd for best girl.

One more week until Dread Heal.

Just counting the days...

Literally the only good looking artwork.

World of Final Fantasy event in RK tonight, so post Lightning getting beaten up, please.

As I post this, I see 8 different IPs. If /ffg/ can reply to this thread with 10 different ips in 15 post, i will buy an 11 pull on the WoFF.

no

Good rental memories

I don't even give a shit about RK since it won't run for shit on my android phone but I will enjoy your despair.

ok

No one cares you piece of shit. Either do it or don't.

calling bullshit that you can see IPs

Speaking of Dread Heal, lets talk darkness in general. I've been using Sephi since I first started and was wondering if the physical Darkness skills were worth investing into. I've kept him with Omega Drive and Lifesiphon for a while and just wanted some feedback on whether I should change it or if that's a good setup. I don't have my phone available but my usual team comp is something like Relm for general healing, Alph for Summons/Magic, OK for Support/extra damage and the last slot swaps between Kain, Vaan and Gilgamesh on a regular basis.

???

I reset my IP just for (you)

Hello, Redditor. First visit to Veeky Forums?

Do it anyway faggot, WoFF relics are the shit.

oh whoops I read it as seeing IPs that reply to you, disregard

>WoFF relics are shit.

ftfy

BEAT HER UP AND TAKE HER CHOCOLATE.

There are some physical darkness skills that are going to be pretty good (and get buffed, like Sanguine Cross) but that's 5-6 months away. There'll also be some fire-based 5* samurai skills around the SC buff, in case you have his en-fire coat. Other than that, his best moveset is something like LS and Dark Bargain

Should have mentioned his relics, I have his gloves and his BSB1. Since I'm lacking that, I'll be sure to give Dark Bargain a try. I'll have to look into Sanguine Cross's updates later, sounds like it could be useful. Thanks for the feedback.

Is Beatrix better or worse than Memerlandu in BE?

Serafie is cute

>Have 50% worth of moogles for the new donut
>Don't need her because Orlandeau
If I end up with 100% by the end of this, I'm gonna be real tempted to do a 10+1. Why couldn't I have gotten the moogles for the 3*? This is bullshit and has to be part of Gumi's plan to make people pull.

The only "good" physical darkness ability is dark bargain. Simply because it's an uncommon attack buff. Sanguine Cross is getting a slight buff soon with the amount of HP loss being lowered. Which is good because physical darkness is also getting a physical version of Dread Heal.

i am going to pull on WoFF and there is nothing you can do to stop me

Oh yeah, shit like Demonsblood is pretty cool too if you have the motes for it. Wouldn't suggest to hone this unless you really like samurais and/or have the crystals to spare.

The "buff" is only a reduction of the HP drain. Instead of 25%, it'll be 12.5%. SC is a really strong move, but the health shit kills it. On Seph it might not be so good, but it'd be okay for Dark Knight Cecil

I'm right alongisde you. I just need like 13 more Mith for a x11 pull.

I have pulled so many of her TM and zero of the other fuckers.
This is bullshit.

You all fucked up. Its been 22 post and you all have only logged 13 unique ip's since my post. Go fuck all of yourselves. I will not be doing an 11 pull.

I have her and haven't gotten any moogles for her at all yet. Truly this is gumi being dicks.

whatever

I'm sorry I'm not more than one person.

bye reddit

Last thread was getting close to 5 posts per unique IP, so it's an improvement.

>putting a post limit instead of a time limit
rude

Oh what do you know, literally no one fucking cares about you. I'm so surprised.

>50 000 metal eggs later
>still no burst pot or king cactuar

What the fuck is their droprate. I'm getting Y'shtola flashbacks all over again.

hey fucko

>had 7 king gil snappers
>zero king cactuses
the fucking bastards

Oh wait nevermind there we go

>Cactuses

The plural of cactus is, in fact, cactuses.
Although "cacti" is the way you would make the plural in Latin, English is not Latin. It's its own language with its own structure.
Cactuses is an acceptable plural.

>Cactus

Should I even bother replying to this post seriously? I'm so exhausted at telling you guys how fucking stupid you are every thread. Am I the only one in this general who payed attention in school?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

sounds like reddit is the place for you mr smarty pants

>English is not Latin

Thanks for clearing that up.

Has anyone gotten a 3* one yet?

English, like all speech, is usage based. There is no central authoritative body to dictate what is and is not "proper" English.
The word cactuses is used, it is therefore an acceptable plural. Both cactuses and cacti are acceptable, because both are used properly.

Prescriptivism is not only dumb, it's futile. Language evolves no matter what you say.

I see...so the Mobius poster is the one who feeds Vaynefag every thread?

Ha ha! Time for jiants!

>payed
How cute

Do my eyes deceive me or did they seriously jack up the price of Stamina shards from 10k greens to 100k?!

they were always 100k.

I'll cut to the chase. It's not a fucking cactus, it's a cactuar. Even if the website you googled 2 seconds ago says that it's okay to say "Cactuses", you still look like a retard to everyone else. You're wouldn't write "cactuses" on an essay.

5 of them were for 10k, 5 of them for 100k.

only the first 5 were cheap

>how cute all of the WoFF enemies are
I'm dead

Oh, thought the second batch was too. Thanks.

I did it

who the fuck is Lann?

I hope you've got Locke's BSB

It was a mistake.
I always post by making the reply box appear by clicking on a random post number.
That time it happened to be his. It wasn't on purpose.

How do you throw that? And why?

Bablizz boys ww@? Fritt and Zapt fags need not apply

Go play WoFF. It's fun.

>terrible looking chibi's
not once

Reynn's brother

>SAE is the only English that exists
I was unaware that people only conversed in English essays graded by high school teachers.
There are many Englishes, and no authoritative body dictates how they ought to talk.
Just because your English teacher would strike through something with a red line doesn't make it somehow not proper English. She isn't God Almighty Queen of English Prescriptivism.

"Cactuses" is used. "Cactuses" is used about 1/10th as often as "cacti" in writing, but much more in casual discourse. Because it is used, and because it is used often, it is proper English.

>picking Jack frost from SMT over Black Mage or Babby Ifrit

>pull because I want some never used Outer realm whatever synergy
Let's just saying I barely avoided a "j u s t fuck my shit up" situation and now have relics for both protags while saving 50 mythril - enough for XI

Oh, shut the fuck up already. Go suck on some penii.

AWESOME. I can watch this on repeat all day.

>"It's okay to sound like a retard because it's technically right! I shouldn't have to speak like I have an education!"
You're still wrong considering it's not a cactus in the first place.

25 difficulty and core knight almost fucking died. garbage core characters.

Are these really all boss fights only? Where are the mobs?

No, there are mobs in later dungeons.

It's just ok

>The Cactuar (サボテンダー, Sabotendā?, lit. Sabotender) is a recurring enemy from the Final Fantasy series as well as appearing as a summon.
>Cactuars are little cactuses, typically depicted having stiff arms and legs, three black holes for their faces, representing two eyes and an oblong mouth, and three reddish quills at the top of their heads.

For science.

That Behemoth is tough for it's level, it did like 2000 damage to my level 85 Squall in one hit

Finally got more BSBs after being cucked by multiple Sabin Armlets on Anniversary.

It's a cactuar, not a cactus. You copied the description for a cactuar, not the description for a cactus.

I could use that relic for my Refia, brb pulling

I don't get the hype surrounding Xon. Other than stealing from everyone faster he's not really usable or taking another spot.

>cactuars are little cactuses

doesn't he steal bosses' buffs?

>tfw no mythril to pull on WoFF banner or any banner

He can dispel/steal boss buffs, has some decent modifiers on his attacks, and can make use of Second Knife

$$$$$$$$

>Midgets are little persons