Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou 5-19 April, EXCEPT on the 13th
- Nikola Tesla 13-14 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz (embed)

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av4002617/?from=search&seid=15488439911743628636
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>don't even go to /feg/
>notice over the months they have some autist who shops le family guy's face into every OP's pic

Man those guys are some fucking degenerates

Jason-sama when?

Time for a real leader to take charge here

How is Hijikata? I'm asking about personality here since for a Berserker he seems quite sane...compared to the others at least

/Jannu/ thread.

I want to pet Gawain's fluffy hair and hold his pinky!

He has low rank ME but he still gets pretty angry.

link?

Who /usingnaturalAPtogetfiveChachaCEs/ here?

Will they nerf chests drops starting tomorrow? Like, it was some kind of gift for non-casual players.

Reddit thread guys! XD
Anyone else here want to have a bro day and bro out with Broskander, the king of bros? XD
LOL MERLIN PENIS MAGIC!!! HE SHOULD MAKE ALL THE FGO GIRLS INTO FUTAS!!!!!

If God doesn't want us to fuck, then why did he make his saints so attractive?
Checkmate, Puritans.

Nobu a CUTE.

LIZ THREAD

I want to succumb between these Apostle of Gods.

>He seems so sane its wrong
He's the same as Beowolf, low rank ME. His madness mainly just comes into play during battle.

He's played entirely serious which angers all fans because they wanted him to be more like Gintama joke version. Since his dialogue is mostly what you'd expect all around. Talking about Shinsengumi, talking about following the rules or else commit seppuku, talking about how he's familiar with torture techniques, etc. He's into Carmilla, he only sees Okita as a troublesome comrade.

ME is a variable skill, it works differently in a lot of situations. No FGO isn't the one that's started this either. Some Berserkers can turn it on or off, for some it only activates based on a dice roll, for some it only makes them very strange in nature, for some they're entirely mindless beasts, and for others communication is impossible.

same guy probably

Smug.

How do I get 茶々?

We may have melvin, but at least he's not near as autistic as that guy. Melvin just has to type up long paragraphs or autism, that guy has to spend his free time shopping faces on multiple pictures and making sure he makes as many threads as possible.

bilibili.com/video/av4002617/?from=search&seid=15488439911743628636

>bilibili
what the fuck are we chinks now

He's straight out of some old mecha anime.

>173283714
Low effort, you don't deserve a (You)

He has higher ME than Beowulf though, D+ compared to E-.

finish the story. and drink tea.

>can't quote properly
Reddit confirmed

If you haven't noticed yet, we have been invaded by chinks from the SEA facebook group a while ago. They're the main shitposters around here now. As if their broken English wasn't bad enough they have the gall to shit up this place. Really wish they'd leave.

What is /fgog/'s opinion on Illya?

Raita needs to draw her more.

What's the sack he ran off with?

best onee-san

Has Hijikata got good fanart already?

Best grail.

DW's funds.

Prisma Illya is the soul of the true type-moon. Unlike this mobage.

Heer yo go

Your new events for 2017

FSN Illya a best

>Mad Enhancement: D
>STR and END rank up
So what's the + for? Extra stats in certain conditions or just he gets angrier if you're an Ishin Shishi?

His eyes start shooting flames.

>he doesn't know bilibili is the best website to watch nip stuff and barely any video gets taken down

Why is Illya so unsexy?

I want a six-way with Illya, Prisma Illya, Kuro, Miyu, and Iri.
I want to fill all the cups.

So you're not denying it.

Xth for best pirates

Best spots to farm red and blue points?

+ means it sometimes doubles, situationally

It means that occasionally he can get angrier and more buffed based on conditions. Not super specific and rare conditions, or else it would be listed in his skill page instead of just being a +. + means shit sometimes increases.

40SP(2) is the best at everything, isn't it?

How's the Drifters reject Berserker?

Is it?

maybe i should keep farming like a crazy and eventually run out of apples-

What does her stomach say?

You act like that's a bad thing.

Im a chink and I've been posting Guan Yu nearly every thread so of course I use chink niconico

Hiji > Okita
Okita huh, I'll say this just in case, but don't copy her sword. That isn't a sword, it's... something else.

Okita > Hijikata
Oh, Hijikata! You came here too! This means Saito and Nagakura could come one day... Huh? No thanks? Geez, you're not being honest!

Hiji > Nobu
That annoying girl from then... No, the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven. Their methods aren't bad but... No, I can't like what I don't like afterall.

Nobu > Hiji
Okita's companion huh? Was it Hijikata? Hm, understanding the importance of the rifle, he's not bad as a general. Well, I realised it 400 years before him.

Hiji > Musashi
That's the Musashi of the two sword style? Don't joke around. ...No, I'll revise my thoughts. The two sword style is truly splendid.

Hiji > Carmilla (not in the video)
The queen of torture? Interesting. I have confidence in interrogation of that sort too. Shall we compare our techniques? But you are truly a fine woman.

What I like? Well that would be takuan. Buy it by the barrel for me.

The things I hate huh. Satsuma, Choshu and especially cowardly retainers. You, don't ever give up.

The holy grail? I don't believe in that idle gossip. What I believe in is the one character of 'truth'.

A riot huh. If it's war, then it's our turn... Well? How about it?

>Mugen Chokoreto Kare
>Unlimited Chocolate Works
lel

subtle

Being a pedofile is a crime, ya know.

>not Hijikata-san
But why. Nobuyuki is just another fuckboy.

How about their cups?

Someone said that 40AP (1) is lightly better for points than 40AP (2). Check it yourself.

Maybe when he gets hurt like his ingame gimmick

>Summoning
Shinsengumi vice captain, Hijikata Toshizo. My class? That doesn't matter. As long as I'm here, this is the Shinsengumi.

>Level up
Not yet, it only begins from here.

>Ascensions
1) A lot of my sense has returned. Hm, are you interested in my style? It's cool right, this is what they call dandy.
2) That's right! There's nothing to do but to push on forward!
3) The blue haori? Yeah, I have it. But I'm fine with this. I won't be wearing that one anymore.
4) Fuhaahahaha! That's right, I won't end! I am, this is, the Shinsengumi!

>Bond
1) What? Got some business? If you don't, go practice.
2) You've gotten a little better. You may at least have some use running errands now.
3) The past and future hold no meaning to me. There is only now. What about you?
4) Hah, beyond my expectation, you're the type that's bad at giving up. But I don't hate guys like that.
5) I wield the sword for my own sake. For no one else, but only me. But so long as you don't give up, I, the Shinsengumi, will be with you.

>Myroom
Stop dawdling! It's time to dispatch! Get to preparing, do you want your head chopped off?

Listen, to kill a man is to have courage. There's nothing else for a sword but to slice and stab. Forget everything but to advance and kill.

You are the master, I'm the servant, that's all there is. But so long the Shinsengumi exists, I am me.

I'm not a chink but I've always used bilibili.

Has been posted already, at least put it in a pastebin and post the link here.

Where did the "Gawain is a pedo" meme even come from?

He said he liked Alice in extra.

Just that

Gawain likes younger women, that's all.

Try playing other Fate games too, secondary.

Gareth-chan when?

>Everything I don't like is a meme

CCC he basically keeps making offhanded comments that slowly paint a picture. Says he only likes women that are younger in age physically, that's all he cares about. Says if Kiara was ten years younger she might be decent, but at present its a shame. Materials say he hates "old wife", materials say his worst enemy is "Alice".

>That's all

I am going to need more HijixCarmilla.

Is he powered by getter rays?

No, by photonic energy.

Post best boy

I fucking hate this game.

You know the drill, time to meme roll.

The best thing to come out of Fate and VNs as a medium.

Who is the fucboi?

>Chaldea Host Club
Fuck DW, just give me the suits and tuxs event. Suit Tristan, Ball gown Moedred etc. And you better put tuxedo Ushi in

Post Hijikata-san!

>what are fingers

me

Me~ :3c

I can't roll with only 2 quartz.

>Ball gown Moedred
Dumb tomboys awkwardly forced into girly outfits is one of my fetishes. Yes please. I want to bully it.

>Choose a side
>Pick best girl side
>Pick best girl as support and use my own best girl
>Still trash her friend despite the archer advantage
It's basically as hard as farming exp. And the new one isn't even harder.

I sure hope you didn't pick the worse side, user.

Cuck

Jesus fuck, Veeky Forums. You really complain about everything. Are you sure you aren't actually menstruating whores?

>1. Guda:
>Aid the Oda shogunate.

>Nobunaga:
>Yes! That is why you are my Master! Chacha, you come too! I will solve everything!

>Okita:
>N-no way...!? F-fine! Even if you say you want to join the Shinsengumi afterwards I'm not going to let you in!
>Uwaaaaaah! Master's a lawless ronin---!

>Okita runs away, crying.

You didn't make Okita cry right /fgog/?

Of course I did. The Oda clan is peerless and will conquer Japan.

Chink detected