>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

pcfcbf

Why did Gael not break the egg then?

what's a decent build now that 40/40/40/40 hollow got the nerf?

Where?

What happens if you kill Gael in the Cathedral? Is it explained somehow how he appears in the ringed city?

What's the best SL and weapon upgrade to be summoned as a Darkmoon blade or Blue sentinel?

ayyy, there she is

maybe if i'd shifted that one screencap over to the right and filled the left with black, my other one would've been centered...?

Maybe he didn't want to risk getting his ass kicked by a spear of the church using Paired Ultra Meta Swords?

Threadly reminder that if you did not beat the entire game and all DLCs solo before co-oping, you did not beat the game.

nth for gough was an uncle tom who didn't try to help his brothas

Can someone please drop me a Great Wooden Hammer at High Wall of Lothric?

Password = dsgt

I'll allow it if you want to resubmit

add me to the collage, senpai

because he wanted to be sure you were around when he would take the darkpill

Haven't played this sorceress character in a while; is this workable or should I restat myself?

>stalk a host and 3 phantoms through the level waiting for my chance to strike
>host dies to the dumbest thing imaginable(gravity, a random mob, etc)

I won but I feel like I didn't.

Might as well give it another try.
What's a good combo for the Crucifix? I just hit two 2HR1s and then do a running 2HR2 when they start rolling away in hopes of rollcatching them

Gough knew innately that the Giants' place was beneath the other races. He's one of the good ones.

Can someone please explain the hotsticker jailer mechanics to me? Why does my max health lower even when they don't touch me?

>there's someone on NG+7 SL999 with a red summon sign at the Kiln of the First Flame
>they've been waiting months for someone else meet their level and summon them for a duel
>they kill them and kill them over and over, having mastered the game beyond human possibility
>they finnaly die, their real life body turning to dust in their chair
>the player who killed them puts down a red summon sign and waits

Who will inherit the mantle next?

he probably didn't know, gael isn't god.

the pygmy specifically told the player to wake the princess, reveal the secret, and destroy the god's dung heap.

from this it's obvious that the dreg heap/ringed city world is the fake one, the question is in what way is it fake.

thanks she's the one fifth from the left in the bottom row

Because they see you
Nigga notice their eyes and shit

Fucking christ I hate the frayed blade. I don't mind 2UGS but the edgy weeb katana triggers the fuck outta me.

Someone farts on you and you die. But I suppose that's the problem with casters at 100.

Reminder that a win with the RKPGS took no skill and is not actually a win.

Which gives more damage in pve between magic clutch and young dragon ring?

It's line of sight, they will project an aura that drops your HP when they look at you. Just rush them and don't bother refilling your HP because the next guy will just eat away at empty health.

R1L2

Is this literally Soul Of Cinder lore?

Please add me to the collage too.

Dreg Heap is real, Ringed City is an illusion or some sort of pocket dimension. Pygmy wants you to get to the 'real' world, in order to break Gwyn's seal on the Pygmy Lords and the Dark Soul, and let it loose and let the world get all dark and shit.

Magic clutch gives 3% more than Young, but also boosts your weapon's magic damage as well.

Young Dragon gives the same without turning you into paper. Magic clutch will affect your weapons but it's usually not worth it.

this snake in this image represents the entirety of my soul

gonna save it

This sequence of events doesn't make sense
>Gael fucks off searching for the dark soul and the pygmies from the moment he sends you into the painting
>Doesn't find any
>Eventually arrives at the dreg heap eons later
>Navigates it before you get there and leaves you clues
>Enters the ringed city before you
>DOES NOT break the egg and shatter the illusion
>Somehow arrives at the end of time with you after you break the egg and has eaten all of the pygmies
Am I missing something or how the fuck did he get at the pygmies trapped in TRC? Was Gael the one that fucked up Filianore's memory by rampaging through it eating up all the pygmies he found, so there are none that are not hiding when you get there?

Doesn't it add only like 3% damage in pvp?

Answer, pleasuru.

it's implied that he just waited forever, though there is a crack in the egg.

Someone correct me if I'm worng, but are ANY of Gael's messages actually in the Ringed City?
Because if not maybe he never manged to get in there, for some reason

Why did they make it where you're more likely to be invaded when you have summons than when you're solo? Not even dried fingers work. Sick of only getting invasions in Anor Londo

Hold up, my PS Vita is almost done charging.

you need the banner to enter and he didn't have it. he just waited for the world to collapse

Apparently Lapp gives you the bones too if you don't do the champion.

He's undead, user. The only non regular mob one in the series to the thing he's supposed to: be immortal

When will invasions be balanced and fair for the invader

they lower your health just by looking at you? that's pretty bullshit

If he never managed to get into the city how could he have eaten any of the pygmies? I assume that if they were all trapped in there that they would all be spit out at the same time as you were after breaking the egg. Although I guess it could have retroactively released them from the moment Gwyn imprisoned them and they fucked off all over while Gael hunted them down?

Man Lapp was such a bro

Turn off your HUD first

>HUD

lapp is patches and patches is a dick duder

Thoughts? I want to make fth/ dex work... in an odd way.

>trying to read berserk
>guts leaves literally at the height of the hawks for no reason
>griffith throws everything away right after for no reason
>guts comes back literally right after for no reason

And even that's ignoring the fact that they massively spoiled god knows how far into the manga just so they could show you how edgy Guts and the manga as a whole are.

Like holy fuck how does anyone like this or Guts. It's a miracle Dark Souls was born from this shit.

Whoops, shit. Hold on.

Is it possible for phantom range to be any worse than DS3? How did the phantom range manage to get progressively worse every game?

i have observed the low number in the 'vigor' statistic column

Want to rush through Dark Souls 2 SotFS and wanted to know which of the 4 magic types is most OP. Usually I go sorcery, but I don't want to get burned out on it before my DS3 playthrough. I know hexes and pyromancy require a split build so I'm not sure on either. Is a faith/miracle build decent?

So Raw Drakeblood greatsword was buffed by a full 100 physical AR.
For those of you who love the thing.

Griffith is in love with Guts. He sees Guts leaving to be a betrayal of him and a frustration of his feelings, so in a rage he takes it out on the princess for a good screw.

But then how will he be able to stay in his meme level? That's all fucking sl80 is, glass cannons.

I didn't see any sign of Gael inside the city itself. One user speculated that the red cloth where Lapp kicks you down belonged to him, but nothing else. I personally don't think he was able to enter, hence why he needed someone with a fetish for touching random shit to go and break the egg.

You're just going to DMB some twinblades like a faggot, at which point make them raw and get some damn vig.

>leaves you his armor
>leaves you champion bones
>leaves you his summon sign, tsunderely tucked behind the door
Patches loves you and doesn't want to admit it.

The only weapons I'm having trouble fighting right now are the long ones. Polearms and spears. Any tips for how to fight them?

I'm tired of defensive PVP builds, whats a build that is aggressive as all hell and gets right in people's faces?

>Manga has human and flawed characters
What is this shit

Guts couldn't bear being just a tool in Griffith's plan to obtain his dream. Him and Griffith were super homo for each other, and Guts wanted to be the one person in the world Griffith saw as an equal, not just a means to an end. So, after listening to Griffith's speech to the princess, he knew he had to leave for that to be possible. Guts probably doesn't really give a shit about the success of some mercenary band: he was invested in Griffith and other members of the Hawks, but not the organisation itself.

As Griffith was super gay for Guts he went slight crazy when Guts leaves. He's desperate for control, for comfort, for *something,* so he fucks the princess.

Guts doesn't come back right after for no reason. After Griffith is imprisoned, Midland tries to kill the Band of the Hawk. Then we get a timeskip, where Guts meets the surviving members of the Band of the Hawk again by chance, and they tell him about Griffith so they go to rescue him.

Add me, please.

His red scraf is in the shared graves and he gives you the message for the Humanity puzzle.

When their lamps glow red, if you're in their line of sight your max health will get drained. If you can break line of sight, by killing them or otherwise, your max health will regenerate after ~20 seconds. Your current health will remain the same though.

Post webms

Add me too please

Bully axe

Hiding from invaders = cowardice

Washing Pole.

Now that looks fucking sick. Kudos.

I'm sceptical that that's Gael's scarf, and the Humanity puzzle is carved into the wall, not a soapstone message.

>Lapp was the champion who started the fight club
>so that he could loot the bodies of the losers

Is someone here using CreamAPI to unlock DLC's on the legit game on Steam? It works?

>guts leaves literally at the height of the hawks for no reason
He was initially forced to work for them, but in the end he just enjoyed fighting with no care in the world. When the Hawks were knighted and the war was over, there was no reason for him to stay. He was yet to find his own calling anyway.
Also the fact that Griffith said that he only sees someone as a frined, if he stands beside him with his own dream, not work for his pushed him to leave and find that calling of his.

Yeah, not that Griffith was ever a mentally stable person, but he surely realised how much he owed to Guts' skill, and that he'd have harder time getting "his own castle" without him. So he rushed it and it backfired.

>guts comes back literally right after for no reason
Not right after, but after a year. And the reason was that he happened to hear about the Hawks being hunted down as traitors to the crown. And after all that time spent together he just wouldn't ignore it, so he rushed to help. He even said he wasn't planning on staying once they freed Griffith.

I can't fucking kill holy knight hodrick in the crucifixion woods.
And i can't move on because if i kill the boss he disappears.
And i can't even keep trying because i'm on my last ember.
Can someone kill him for me? He kills me in a single combo and i always fuck up and get hit eventually.

Is there no way to save Greirat?
>Send him to valley
>Tell Patches
>Don't go to dungeon at all
>Kill boss
>He still dies

???

>enter undead match
>FISTOS build, skilled+10 cestus
>people see it
>they think I'm kidding around
>they think it's a game
>sometimes they even wield their pitiful blessed cestus parrymachines

Boy, do they have a rude awakening.

What if I want to give a blueberry a chance to earn an ear in a duel before revealing myself?
Plus, the invader might earn an additional forked tongue.

>Not hiding so well in the archives that the invader black crystals out after a fruitless search for 20 minutes.

Daggers my dude. Or thrall axe. Quickstep is fun as fuck.

What is the best faith build? Is 40/40 str fth good?

Miracles are arguably the weakest, possibly second-weakest school of casting in DaS2. It was pretty broken on launch, but now you'll have shit for number of casts for any type of Lightning Spear, so the only things you can rely on in the early game are healing and status recovery miracles (also Homeward can save you some souls since you won't have to buy Homeward Bones, if you care about SM). It gets better once you get Sunlight Blade though.

Pyromancy is pretty ubiquitous since you can soft-cap it just by going any of the other three schools (it requires a total of 60 between Int and Faith). The weapons tend to be more Faith-oriented in terms of wielding requirements (mainly the Black Knight weapons, and even then you'll need only about 12-15). Problem is that I'm pretty sure most things resist fire, and you'll have a shitty time in the Old Iron King DLC. Pyromancies are also quite short-ranged, so you definitely need a melee fallback.

Hexes are arguably the strongest, since very few things resist it. You gain access to utility spells of all casting schools as well since you need to level Faith and Int equally, but you won't be as strong as one who focuses into either school (spell bonus from 30 to 40 goes up massively, while Hexes cap at 30 of both). Again, you might have trouble in the DLCs, especially Old Iron King's boss.

Any good pve big weapons that I can bleed monsters to death with? I don't want daggers/ss/katanas/scythes but I feel like nothing else is good for bleeding.

When you start boss invading.

Thank you
Kudos to CE for letting me slow down the player speed, making it easier to take screenshots during animations

You need to save Siegmeyer.

You need to rescue Siegward from the well at the cathedral so he appears in the kitchen after the sewers in Irithyll. If you do that, Siegward saves Greirat and keeps him alive at that part. However when you send Greirat to Lothric Castle there is no way to save him, he's supposed to die at that part but it's how you get exploding bolts.

20 minutes? Man, if I can't find a good trace of the host in 4-5 I'm out. It's not like there's a lack of activity. I'll just invade someone else.

Only the Armor of the Onion can save Greirat. Be it Siegward or Patches who acts as it's skeleton, only the armor will save him.

Spiked Mace and Flamberge.

>coop invade as sunbro
>get BC'd half the time, even if it's clear the host wants as many phantoms as possible

th-thanks

are people this paranoid about hackers?