Could this become Lamborghini's GOAT car?

Could this become Lamborghini's GOAT car?

Other urls found in this thread:

maxim.com/rides/meet-lamborghinis-electric-bull
autocar.co.uk/car-news/paris-motor-show/lamborghini-asterion-could-make-production-plus-exclusive-studio-pics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah. It's too ugly, just like the huracan. Lamborghini needs to switch it up a bit or go back to their old designs a la Gallardo

Not their GOAT car, but from what I've read, I really like what they've done.

checked

It's ugly for people who don't like Lamborghini and it's too boring for Lamborghini guys.

>Thinking the huracan is ugly

Do you think all mid engine designs are ugly or something?

Doesn't look like a Lamborghini to me. I think that since the 80s they've all had a certain look to them that made it obvious they're Lamborghinis

>no fuck you harsh angles
>no fuck you pointed out shit
>no fuck you designs in general

Boring and not a lambo design tbqh.

Fucking pedestrian regulations. They'll have to flatten that front end even more and probably raise it a little bit.

this looks like a miura, how is this bad?

Shhhh, only shitposting now user.

Why is lamborghini making a gt40?

quads of truth

is quite nice to see a new lambo thats not edgy af

looks like aston martin db11 + aventador desu

generic trash

I actually thought the huracan looked pretty nice

This. The classic 70s lambo style to me was the absolute best.

The Miura is and will always be absolutely gorgeous

Someone has to.

Looks like a Cayman R8 lovechild.

No. It was was only a concept car from 2014 with no intention of production as confirmed from the then-CEO Stephan Winkelmann. It was confirmed shitcanned in 2 years ago along with any hopes of a hybrid Lamborghini.

Source:
maxim.com/rides/meet-lamborghinis-electric-bull
>When we chatted with the impeccably dressed Lambo CEO Stephan Winkelmann that afternoon, he told us that Lamborghini was not interested in hybrids.
>When we sat down with Mr. Winkelmann after the reveal we reminded him of his prior disinterest. “We’re still not interested,” he laughed, going on to describe the vehicle as “a technological demonstrator” meant to address legislative pressure to reduce carbon emissions as filtered through the emotional and passionate pillars of the Lamborghini brand.

autocar.co.uk/car-news/paris-motor-show/lamborghini-asterion-could-make-production-plus-exclusive-studio-pics
>“Because of the weight of the batteries, we also took the opportunity to make the car bigger and roomier. We wanted to see customer reactions. They told us that they were open to innovation, including hybrid technology, but only if it came with the benefit of added performance. "
>"A Lamborghini super-sports car is driven maybe 3000 miles a year, not every day, so the electrification has to offer an added intensity to justify its inclusion.”

Most people who buy ''Super cars'' do it to show off.
They want edgy cars, edgy cars are the only reason lamborghini has any success

it doesn't look like a goat at all

t. Saudi

Lamborghini's taste is just never there. It's vulgar, too over the top, and the antithesis of elegance.

Reminds me of Versace fashion designs. Just utterly tasteless all around.

just another audi

just another vw*

Sorry they already made their GOAT car

This. Lamborghini's GOAT days are long behind them

noice
the Gallardo was the ugliest/lamest Lamborghini ever produced, so no

Diablo was the last good looking car ever made by lamborghini

Reminds me of the new ford GT tb'h

This. I like it, but still this.

its a good looking car, but lamborghini need to fucking design a new front end, theyve been using the same design language for their front end since fucking 2001 with the Murcielago. (and even that was derivative of the Diablo)

the reason i like the Veneno and the Egoista concept, despite looking like fucking spaceships on wheels, is because they are actually original lambo designs and not the same old shit theyve been trotting out for the past decade and a half

That is fucking interesting tbqh with you lads. It's not the best looking car, but I think it's really cool they're finally trying something different. At the very least it's much better looking to me than the rest of their cars.

I like the shape of the car, everything is fine until HOLY FUCK THAT FRONT END. it's understated and elegant until that Lexus nose just fucks it. Wheels also seem out-of-proportion big too.

why does it have little attatched carbon fibre spokes on the wheels?

i can already tell people are just going to kick those in if you ever park it outside

Objectively true

its carbon fibre

stronger than diamond steel you idiot

I get what you're saying, but with how rounded it is...I don't know it reminds me of the Miura.

I'm fine with it not being as wedge like as others.

jesus fucking christ

this is their suv thing right?