/mbgg/ - Mobage General #679

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edu3NoCUu9I
another-eden.jp/
yoyaku-top10.jp/u/a/MjIyODU
youtube.com/watch?v=Of5m1YYWd44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Leave mobages to me

youtube.com/watch?v=edu3NoCUu9I

The savior is finally here.

generic turn based auto battle jew waifu cashgrab

Thats what Taro wants you to think but it will be something totally different. You will see, you will all see.

anybody want a farewell to arms account with 3 5stars? had fun for awhile but lost interest going to uninstall.

It will be a family-feud style quiz game where players submit their ad-lib answers. You do damage based on how fast your response is trending on the server.

Battlefield effects are modified by the weather and the daily news.

Characters has perma-death with SSR unit rate of 1% or less. However, every time a character dies, a global soul counter is added to that character. When a certain amount of soul counter is reached, everyone on the server gets a copy of that character that is immortal. The copy of that character a player get will be also be based on how many times they contributed to the soul counter with top murders getting unique versions.

Does Sacred Prayer Kiana do more damage then Warrior I guess? I was hoping to use warrior because I actually wanted guns since nun apparently just kicks some more.

In case you missed it
To explain further, Assault Mei's divergence skill can literally melt enemies. White Knight Kiana also has a AoE multi-hitting divergence skill that's better for crowd control than Assault Mei but has weaker damage output againts one enemy. Assault Mei's ultimate also has higher damage potential. As for Demon Mei, I don't have her to give you a personal opinion, you can ask other anons here. Comparing any unit against Rose Himeko is really unfair, because she can bulldoze over all enemies. I think her charge attack has similar DPS compared to assault Mei's divergence skills, and it can also float/knock down enemies, meaning you can keep attacking longer or activate QTE's.

If you want more information, I need to ask why you are looking for such a detailed response. Are you trying to reroll for her because you don't have a good enough starter characters and don't want to farm her for a month? Or are you asking because she isn't good as you expected?

reminder almost all of these games are cancer and supporting them hurts gaming and home computing as a whole

Gaming is already dead

Yea, Saint Kiana does more damage, the ranged Kiana does mediocre damage and has a weaker divergence skill and less AoE capability. You have to keep attributes in mind too. If you want to used a ranged character, then by all means use her, she is still fun to play as.

Delusional redditor

Get over it faggot.

For anyone still dealing with Shironeko, the April 6th day stamps say this stuff:
>Rena: Let's play
>Harvey: Preparations done?
>Shion: That was helpful
The one for the orange haired girl with flowers in her hair is her yell
From the memorial event:
>Yukimura: Beautiful
>Iromero: I'm here! or Arrived!
Her's is generic enough to mean a lot of stuff, so when in doubt, mimic others that are spamming it.

I wish for the day when PCs no longer exist

Gaming died when Microsoft joined a decade ago.

/mbgg/ is too easily baited

Do you really need to reply to every single shitpost and bad bait?

SINoALICE?

It's slow right now, how else can we have fun?

Its shit and everyone dropped it. Our last hope is Pangya coming this year...maybe.

Free AP quest in houkai is up

Cats coming on the 12th at midnight in nippon.

a link to gameplay?

its a generic turn based auto battle jew waifu cashgrab

good so link me to the preregistration bonus please

S I N G L E S
5th one on this set, 8th since my last 4-star done in this manner. Still wouldn't recommend to anyone yet but 10+1 seem to be a scam this set, aside from the ten extra gacha points.
Might slowly continue until the first ticket, or wait for everyone else to be added.

Also, 2 hours left to grind gifts for Animal ranking. 2ch seems to like Hell if you can do it quickly, 180 pirate, and, if you have ranged pickup, 280

>He thinks a random shitposter will help him

You're supposed to report/ignore those, not ask them for things that they wont give.

Fantasy life

another-eden.jp/
yoyaku-top10.jp/u/a/MjIyODU

Report shitposters.

>Were you that user with the 150000 gems?
I did have 150000 gems at one point. I don't really remember how much I saved up before I started rolling for Fate. I did have 75000 when I started rolling for Rishe though. I rolled all that and a bunch of Ace, 5*, and 4-5* tickets with no luck. I wanted Rishe for her revive skill, but getting Rena as an ace healer will do.

>150k gems
What is a 10roll in that game, 2500? How is it possible to not roll one of a unit like that on a rate-up?

Here is another Honkai video, just to show how bad I am at this game.
youtube.com/watch?v=Of5m1YYWd44

I'm glad its over

It doesnt matter how bad you are at the game, nothing can be worse than that sound quality.

Man i tried to start playing alchememe, but it seems like you have to re-roll laharl or you shouldnt even bother playing the game apparently.

Can't help it, unless you know a better app to record from my phone other than google play.

>Two S-ranks
>Fully equipped with shit

How much did you spend user?

Then just reroll Laharl. It isn't hard.

People played the game before he came out and did fine. Everyone just recommends rerolling for him because he's strong and will be gone possibly forever soon.

I want to play Houkai and hate my life for playing another mobage. Can I roll that new red head? Heard something about tickets over her.

I've just been invincibling my way through 280. Not the fastest or most drops, but super easy.

I'm gonna need to grind harder for cheerleader section, though. Wanna get S rank for Anko.

Yeah good luck with that.

If you dont want to do reroll hell, there's always If you're rerolling for her S-rank then have fun with that.

Bad news: Tickets and her special gacha are done.

Good news: I think that means she's in normal gacha now.

Bad news: All the gems and normal gacha tickets we were getting have finished, so trying to reroll now will suck.

I enjoy listening to Kiana call me a hentai captain then doing a cute hmph

This is great

About $40. Got the Kiana at the start from rerolling, and I got my two 4* weapons during their respective rate up with 3-4 rolls. I had to spend for Himeko, however.

Now it is a terrible time to reroll.

What team did you use to farm? I just tried the stage but I had to use continue cause I didn't really know what to do

Would it be worth to dump all my AP on the daily quest today for strengthening materials or should I wait for tomorrow?

I have a 4* weapon I want to take to 35 and I lack fodder to do so. Or should I just not do it and farm other things?

Talking about Houkai here

Sheena for her leader skill, Prinny god with his MA weapon, Usalia with Illusionist sub to clock up people and clock down the right golem. Remaining slots are fillers so use your best shit, preferably water.

Good supports are vital if you dont have a strong water team so aim for stuff like Autima supports or Laharl/Gil supports. Basini supports are great too.

What gacha do you think is the best to get him out of? The newest one?

I don't think it really matters but I'd go for the newer one I guess. It'll go faster if you use multiple instances.

>Director-chan art
Hnnng

I have a fast routine for them but have to spend a bit of time walking around picking everything up.
But today's girl link is excellent for me, and Apron Anko has been really useful along with a dark transform blade cannon.

How important is the reroll/overall tiers in tagatame? Wanting to get started on the game but wasn't sure if Roza 5star and Aswad 5star with the free rolls were justifiable. Or should I just take other advice and just go for Laharl?

Oh uh.. i just started rerolling on my phone, did i do good :D

You get the Five Seven by S ranking the boss right?

Where do you gigantic retards keep coming from?

Please just end yourself

Im sorry i dont quite follow

You don't have to, just please go back to whatever facebook group you came from and stay there.

Ah alright, thanks. I've usually only been running auto for story and non EX stages so I probably have to read up skills. I saw a video where a guy soloed the stage with his Prinny but I don't know if it's because the gear also helped. I have the MA weapon for Prinny but the other two slots are probably going to be lackluster.

>6-step rolls. (In total.)
>3 RED MAGNUS
>Seraphina
>Rin
>Do seventh with the intent to quit if no Etna or Laharl.
I was almost freed... But now I'm fucking mad for not buying the select ticket, I can't get anymore story or co-op gems for Etna.

Is the XCOM port for IOS any good?

You dont have to be so salty over his roll user

Graphics are shit but it plays fine.

Not that user, but read the post where the pull was. Read it carefully. There's something extremely wrong with it.

Barely 8 minutes left for ranking Animals. Took a peek at 1st place numbers
>Nozomi: 230k
>Sadone: 146k
>Shiho: 120k
Though numbers drop off fast. 30th is 15k, 17k, and 18k
Looks like 7k~10k is the 500 borderline. I'm only at 750 with 4k tickets for Nozomi - didn't grind hard enough for not having any event cards. 1100 seems to be B-class border

Don't use emotes.

Ahh i do see now. I had assumed it was a really bad roll or something

I'm bored out of my mind. Just mindlessly repeating DC quests in the background while doing nothing. Someone recommend me something quick.

I see this game that appears to be new in qooapp

Valiant Forces(?)

It sounds familiar but I dont see anything on google play but just wanted to check if its a new game or not

Fantasy Life soon. We are going to make a town called /mbgg/ and fish together while the energy for our other games regen. Its gonna be great I can feel it.

Watch Duck Dodgers. Tyr'ahnee is pretty great. Or just skip to the Samurai Quack episode for an amazing deconstruction. (Pretty sure it's a deconstruction anyway.)

Typed in google; It's a seanig game. Obvious pass.

I'm gonna be the "town faggot", that guy where you tell your kids to stay away from. Imma spam all day.
See you guys.

Barely made it for the Nozomi Dress. I'm always too lazy for those ranking events.

I haven't seen new news since February. It doesn't even has prereg rewards. I hope it's not dead.

9 days until what?

It's tough to farm these things without any of the birthday or memorial cards, but I managed to at least get Nozomi.

Tease of weapons gacha going up, looks permanent.
>Twinkle Series
Guess what's missing? The guarantees, AGAIN
Probably full of bait among trash too, the sword they're touting is 4-lined: fire transform, -3 skill combo, lv6 skill burst, and lv2 damage.
Has weapon gacha points until the 23rd.

Okay sorry for asking again, but with all these 5 star collab units i should be set for a while? Should i try to get etna as well?

Is the first roll in Alchmeme a 5*?

This new boss in SAO is pretty cool. A giant skeletal centipede in a huge open area. A nice change of pace from the usual 3-lane maps.

What's the chance Gumi will put up a ticket for sale on the last day of the collab?

Asking for my wallet.

Please remind me what was the name of that upcoming korean mobage from 7Knights developers? It had dungeon crawling and seemingly randomly generated room progression. Screenshots and videos were posted in these threads.

Nice-looking sword, but I had a hard enough time getting the things I wanted WITH guarantees, I'm just going to be frugal with my crystals from now on and wait till the best opportunities, like the 3rd Story gacha, come around.

sauce on that game

the archive exists

Epic 7?

シノアリス

Laharl is great, Almira(wind chick) is good, the other two are memes but usable, have fun farming

Muramasa Miyabi
Yes, that's it! Thank you.
user pls.

>9 days until what?
I know it's easy to forget with how the current events and gacha points bullshit look nothing like it, but 9 days until the anniversary, what else.

Here's mine, I really should try to focus but I want at least the dress for everyone.

Also, 9 days until official Anniversary day. Seems that they'll continue making images.

Yeah, I've been waiting to try to roll a -3 combo sword but weapon gacha luck is already garbage with guarantees.

With most games, as time goes on, they get updates like new game modes, more fun ways to play, quality of life improvements...but BGHS? They're celebrating their 2nd anniversary by removing guaranteed rolls and having an extremely grindy ranking event with small brackets. I hope this countdown they're doing comes with teases for new and better things, but they do such a good job of leaving the fans in the dark with nothing good to hope for.

Twitter and 2ch are all pretty negative. Some QoL and bug fixes would be excellent but BGHS seems to be in an operational mode where they'll only bother using programmers minimally.
Every day I go into the daily gift battle, it has a notice about a big gift on the 16th. Then I find that it only gives 2 gems again and forget the message.

I don't even know what they could do aside from guarantee tickets, but that would piss off whales who already tried rolling for everything.

>extremely grindy ranking event with small brackets
Enjoy your stands.

But somehow it's still better than co-op. I just hope they only scrapped the guarantees because these are permanent gachas with super special new Extra and subcard effects. I want to believe we'll be back to guarantees with regular limited sets.

>guarantee tickets
This better be it. Doesn't seem like they care about pissing off whales anyway, with the whole gacha points shit instead of a guarantee ticket for buying 700 gems.

should be droppable by any enmies on 1-4

Out of the way old hag, new best girl coming through

Shoumetsu put out their rates on the B and AAA tickets, and theyre poop. Thought I was getting unlucky with like 20 every month

Keep in mind that you have to farm 240 of each character's special jobs outfit recipes, then their weapon (forgot how many weapon's items you need for each character) and then 6 job unlock items for Almira's last job.

With that roll you will have to farm for 1200 recipes (480 for Almira since she has two special jobs and 240 for each of the other), 6 job unlock items for Almira and another big number for the weapons.

Good luck.

>have to
You don't have to do anything to enjoy the game though.