Streamlink Twitch GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

>COSMETIC ITEM BETTING
dota2lounge.com/
dota2.vpgame.com/

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
youtube.com/watch?v=kCquAVcKkbA
ka-perseus-images.s3.amazonaws.com/611e9ac25351f8af8f05a4bc0668c792f3dbc0f4.jpg)
strawpoll.me/12693238
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's a good hero to play if you're a fan of tomahawk missiles?

nth for QoP

LoL is for kiddies, Dota is dead,
Your waifu a shit, delete this thread

Is WW3 going to cancel the next major and TI? What the fuck am I going to do without esports? Fuck drumpf.

>make misplay
>teammate flames me in all chat
>i feel anxiety but slight turned on
>he keeps yelling insults at me
>i start to blush
>hes really mad and stern with his voice
>i start to get hard
>he gets my teammates to join in on the humiliation
>i am being made to feel small by four other people at once
>my penis is literally throbbing and precum is coming through my underwear
>my face is beat red and my heart is racing
:3 this is why i play this dota :3

Insider bro here

AUI moving to support (either 4 or 5, not decided yet)

can one of u nerds help me on a physics problem

Radiance cost needs to go up in 7.05

>ywn make qop get enormously fat and fucking explode

post it dummy

some very strange people on at this time of the day

I stopped playing dota, but now every other game I play feels like shit compared to it. Dota was perfect in every way until 7.00 came along, the casualization of the game has ruined the joy I had from the game.
Patch 7.00 made the game feel too arcadey, harassment out of lane is nerfed with shrines, zoning your opponents out of last hit range/xp is nerfed with GPM/XP talents.

dishonored 2 is fun, but I had to turn off all the HUD notifications of what to do. Console games have so much hand holding seriously what the fuck

Wow, good for you!
Good job! Keep up the great work! You can do it!
Everybody likes you, and you are appreciated! Don't get discouraged, you can come back from anything. Just keep trying and set your heart to it!

Go back to r eddit immelmann12 and stay there you fucking faggot

why is she so perfect

theres a 10kg block resting in a slope, with friction (of coeficient 0.2). that block slides upwards when a 20kg ball (P2) is suspended. sinθ = 0.6 cosθ = 0.8

what should be the value of the mass of P1 so that the system stays in rest?

im mostly wondering if i should ignore the friction when calculating the forces on the box

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

NEETs will rule the world after Nuclear Holocaust

check'em

Of course you don't ignore friction which is pointing down and to the left.

im meeting up with her for coffee at ti7

jealous bro?

*teleports behind you* Nothing personal, kid..

Don't ignore friction. It is a force that will wind up helping keep the block in place against whichever tension is stronger. Also that question needs to know the mass of that ball labeled 1

Of course I'd be jealous but you're not. She's not going to TI.

You think I'm joking with the QoP thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=kCquAVcKkbA

>Patch 7.00 made the game feel too arcadey, harassment out of lane is nerfed with shrines
in 6.8X dota if you were low you could just suicide to neutrals and regen even faster than shrine
>zoning your opponents out of last hit range/xp is nerfed with GPM/XP talents.
how are talents that dont kick in til lvl 10 affected by zoning in the laning stage?

>envy kicks 1437 and SVG

How is talking about patch updates strange?

So, guys.....

Who is the best carrier and why?

Not assuming counters, my vote goes to CK.

T1 is tension on P1 and T2 is tension on P2

so to find what should be P1's mass i can just do

T2-T1-Wx-Friction = 0

parasite

Inb4 gyrocopter

OD on dragon lance looks hes shitting out iridescent homing missiles

thats the question, what should P1's weight be so that the system doesnt move

can u check if thismakes sense

T H I C C

Assuming the pullies are massless and the strings are frictionless, then yes if "W_x" is the component of the block's weight directed parallel to the slope surface.

If you are seriously defending any of the changes that 7.00 made I do not know what to tell you. Enjoy talent brawler:2 you casual.

Sibling rivalry will be in the future.

for some reason the friction and its direction are still confusing me

but thanks

NP.Singsing support
it make sense now why he's playing tusk

Damn it new thread

4th pick meepo, guy randomed lesh and clearly can't play it, even offered to swap him.

What did I do to deserve this multiple games in a row? Why does valve hate me and won't let me get to 4.5K?

Making your dotabuff private shouldn't be an option, the name should stay Anonymous but the stats should still show

Friction is macroscopically particles of two different objects trying to slide past each other because at the interface between the surfaces it isn't perfectly smooth. There are bumps and jagged edges microscopically that will snag on each other. Static friction is a threshold force that these edges can be supported. When you exceed it and start moving you have sheared these edges so you still have resistance but it is not as strong (example: ka-perseus-images.s3.amazonaws.com/611e9ac25351f8af8f05a4bc0668c792f3dbc0f4.jpg)

You can convince yourself that the force the block feels will always be directed in the opposite direction of its (relative) motion. And how strong they push back against each other will be related to how strongly they are being squished together (normal force). Note that if you lift the block up from the surface, you aren't pushing those edges against each other.

Friction WILL care about the orientation of the two surfaces. The force of gravity will not.

>d2g helping with physics

Triple roa is mistake, don't

>Just had a very pleasant Silencer support game where I just sat back, farmed and pushed lanes and global silenced every now and then
Honestly Silencer is such a fun hero to play as a support.

what game was better for you and why?
OG v IG UB finals or the actual final?
im gonna start watching both now

>/pol/ right now
The world isn't really ending, right?
It's not actually happening, right?
I haven't even gotten to 5K MMR yet. I can't die now god dammit. Please help me dotards.

The final had a lot of misplays by OG but game 1 was fun because if you followed the whole tournament, Alch radiance was abused and IG rekt it.

finals unless you love watching disgusting alch and naga

>mfw no physics hero

what did you mean with this poltard? care to educate a pleb?

usa is bombin towel niggas mane

How the fuck do we fix this shit?

I used to enjoy shitposting in local chat but it's dead now because of this.

Trump just bombed Syria apparently.

Earth Spirit? Too bad Valve hates him.

Lmao just Middle east and Jewish puppets (US OF FUCKING AMERICA) is killing each others again, nothing special

Friction always acts in the direction opposite to the motion. Because the mass on the right is bigger, the block will move up and to the right. Therefore, the friction force from the block is moving down and to the left.

why did they kick svg? he wasn't that bad

actually Enigma is the physics hero, you cant get more PHYSICS than a fucking blackhole right

Thanks so much. id like to ask another question, just ignore it if its a bother

to know d, can i do tan(35) = 25 * sin0 * t - 4.9 t^2 / 25 * cos 0 * t
?

or is there a more direct way

i once sucked off a guy i met on local chat
good times

Why is there never any chill comfy Dota streams nowadays?

The worst of Australia syncs with the worst of Americas. Never browse at this time.

his anime taste is bad

ee is anti-semitic

yeah thats why its confusing me which direction friction should point to when im trying that the system doesnt move.

he didnt think Elfen Lied was a masterpiece so he got into a fight with EE

*blocks your path*
"and just where do you think you're going dotard?"

With that ability alone maybe, but ES's entire kit except ulti is literally just throwing objects around all over the place, including Agh's. Doesn't get much more Newtonian than that.

>Elfen Lied
>a masterpiece
Does anyone over the age of 15 actually think that? Even when I was a young teenager I thougt it was edgy.

God he's disgusting

left: virgin walk
right: chad stride

m8

So the rumors are true that Ana will join NP few weeks ago

The question is telling you the block is sliding upwards so that means the friction is pointing down. That's the answer your teacher is looking for.

In reality you're going to get a range of masses for the ball on the left. The lower value will be when the block is trying to move up and to the right so the friction will be down and to the left (thus helping the ball on the left). The higher value will be when the box is trying to move down and to the left so the friction will be up and to the right (fighting the ball on the left).

>It's a the Americans start another war episode

Yay!!! ^_^

it finally all makes sense in my head, i honestly thank you for taking the time.

could you check if this
makes sense?

im really sorry for all the questions but i have a test in 8hrs and i cant sleep unless everything i tried to solve gets solved

>tfw fluid mechanics exam tomorrow
fuck me

We almost got a team with both EE and Classic Jimmy

>animelard AND /pol/nigger

Onyx is a much better team than NP

I would actually love that

Ana is cute!

No they aren't. I swear every single time a team does surprisingly well or surprisingly bad /d2g/ acts as though it fairly represents them as a team.
Not really saying that np is good though.

No they're not

>unibrow
>cute
aninigger....

I don't care about something like that

strawpoll.me/12693238

I'm 3 out of the 4 options, what a dumb fucking poll

shut the FUCK up

THIS is the man you shittalk when you shittalk OG.

His father (pictured right) is the founder of Commando Krav Maga. That means that he's trained his son in the Jewish arts of beating you to a pulp. You should know that if you talk shit, FLY WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP. Look at those abs. Those abs fucked your mother, one ab flexing in her slit and one tickling her asshole. Look at those legs. Does fly skip leg day? As surely as you skip boots on weaver, unless you're a shitter. You don't need speed when you hit like a ball of molten fury, and fly will tear you down from an autistic 270 pound 3k virgin to a respawn timer in 0.2 seconds. Look at those pecs. Fly crushes n0tail's head between those pecs every time he throws a lan. He smashes him with the strength of the six million souls he carries in his blood. Look at those trousers. That's right, faggot, you already were, but look closer. First of all, notice how those abs keep layering right on down past his waistline? Yup, he's ripped all the way to the motherfucking taint, you worthless piece of shit. But there's something else. What's that bulge? Why are his trousers so distended? What could be the explanation?

That's right bitch, Fly has a twenty inch dick.

Calm the FUCK down

why nobody gave me a you
you give you's to fucking retards

im all of them except aninigger

I'd probably give fly head if he asked and I'm not gay.

shit poll pham

what a miserable life you must live

(You)
this is the best you're gonna get, nerd.

>mfw ww3 about to start and Doom still unplayable
fuck this world tonight

>world about to end
>I wasted my precious years playing this shitty game and shitposting on Veeky Forums every day

A life well lived

but i can pick him and play him
maybe you should verify your dota files or something

what hero are you guys going to pick when you get drafted

I'm first picking Sniper