/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12678037
strawpoll.me/12678043
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which one of you flatfoots is gonna fall for the snek meme and other shit blood decks today?

Uhh? Shadowtards ?

strawpoll.me/12678037

strawpoll.me/12678043

concede please

How much of a old hag is Eris?

Is her womb barren yet?

I would rather face 70% daria and roach meta than 70% dragon where other guy just has 60k vial deck and plays 30 heal in the deck with 12 aoe removals and banish and at 10 pp before im at 6.

Yes, hearthbab?

Havencucks are so pathetic they bring Aegis into unranked.

I still hate fighting Rune more than the other classes.

kys aggro scum

Post elf

pls no bully i use aegis for haven dailies

need a concede for daily

thanks!

No. She's actually super lewd and dying to get fucked hard, but she represses it due to her background in the church. Her split personality and the entire plot of the game occurred because she really needs to get laid and preferably bred.

reminder that this is okay according to cygames

Are communities for card games usually just whiny or is it just SV (and HS because there's lots of shitters from there moving here)? I think /dng/ pretty much embraces the meta, what about MtG?

why do people call eris a hag when trampy exists?

You have to play aggro or "midrange" to even remotely have a chance vs dragon. Theres no counterplay. They should get destroyed by a true aggro deck without god draw, but they still fucking have respectable winrate vs all aggro due to how safe they are with wards and heal and removal. Thats not how ramp is supposed to be. You cant even play anything other than haven or dragon for control right now.

One for one.

I think SV is worse. There are a ton of complaints I see in these generals that are obviously only being said because the poster has never played a CCG before SV. Even HS had more knowledgable players, though they were deluded by being fanboys.

Yes, Themis is retarded but as you can see there, you can overcome it.

brave and huge tits

please help my terrible deck

should I try substituting more neutrals for, to help Avant Blader draw Gaywain on turn 6?

More 2 drops, and hard removal?

Too bad Sukuna is completely useless.

I'm still mad. Neither the card, nor the voice acting are good. Fucking complete waste of such a qt.

Match ID 43377
Concede please, I need it for a daily.

Just Themis/Ritual/Lion/Grimnir bro.

Seems fair to me.

All of the big generals are whiny. Look at LoL and Dota's general, there is little difference.

MtG people complain about the devs being fucking idiots constantly but when it comes to actually knuckling down and playing the meta they're not that bitchy, complaints are usually reserved for ban announcements
complaining about the game itself, and the cards themselves, that's mostly a hearthstone cancer, exhibited exclusively by hearthfugees

Next expansion hagfag gets themis mk2. Problem solved.

Post me the most meme-worthy Commander Sword deck.

concede please

THEMIS IT BRO

Haven is the inferior control class now. If you were playing against dragon it would be different.

those breast straps are so lewd

when is haven getting lightning blast

what are you trying to do here?

who /on tilt/ here??

I just want Gawain+Leonidas memes, to be honest family.

>Not playing Seraph on turn 8

Congratulations. You fought a total noob.

Seems like there's usually an inverse relationship between cuteness and viability.

>stuck at 49k points
>get blocked by legions of dragons
Daria was never this bad

/not me/

>darianigger can still be dropped on turn 4
>without levi

Rune is dead guys :^)
Dont play it

What the cuck?

Play chemo and punish the shadowshitters, watching them concede on t5 when you lion the rest of their board away feels fantastic.

well if you want a shit deck then you already have one

Just play Aegis bro, I just have to think like 1 or 2 turns every game. the rest of them are played in auto.

>that
>huge
sausage normalfagverse
they look cute tho

>I just want Gawain+Leonidas memes, to be honest family.

Lots of people have tried this.

It's shit, even by meme standards.

Thank you Eris

Is this from an artbook or something?

Someone stop this madness before it actually reaches 60%.

I don't know what you're trying to achieve with this deck, seems like a Gawain deck. You're missing a lot of the staple cards that Sword likes to run, like Alwida/Jeno/whole swing/Albert x3. Gawain/Commander decks might have to skip out on some of them to work, who knows.

No problem, Chen.

I kind of miss the old meta

What's her story?

Why does she munch the bread?

If im doing awful I just try to gain back my lost point and then close the game and fap

No idea.
By the way, I don't mean to be rude, but I'm still waiting on a concede. Is /svg/ dead?

>midrange has a higher win% than aggro
Why does everyone complain about aggro?

>Is /svg/ dead?
without the hearthshitters shadowverse is about as popular as it was back in /mbg/ days, and all the hearthshitters are playing un'goro right now

>get hit by 2 Scriptures, 2 Themis, ALS and Cudgel
>still win
You guys weren't kidding about mid Shadow. Also, does Goblin Princess have a place in the deck?

Fuck Rune. 40% winrate is all you deserve.

I can give you one after this match if you still need it by then

Midrange sword is still good

>trying to grind out 200 wins with sword for the pack
>every game is either a dragonfag healing for a billion or a shadowfag pulling a 9/9 reaper out of their ass despite the fact that i kept their board completely clean until turn 5
fuck this gay meta
I've started just roping shadow because their bullshit is literally impossible to win against without aoe to instantly nuke reapers.

>forest need thinking

>self reported winrates

fuck off with this trash. anyone in masters knows fucking dragon is higher than 50% winrate and shadow isnt that high. fucking trash reporting wins vs joke decks at bottom of the barrel dont fucking count.

So are there any decent Sword lists right now?

I need something for my dailies, but the old Mid Sword seems to be having trouble and frogs are prone to bricking.

I got you, bro.

Concede anyone?

Aggro is the more popular deck so they'll encounter it more often.

>fuck this gay meta
>I've started just roping shadow because their bullshit is literally impossible to win against without aoe to instantly nuke reapers.

T. Assblasted Runeshitter

it probably doesn't count as a win for midrange unless hector comes into play, so if they lose before that it counts as aggro.

>their bullshit is literally impossible to win against without aoe to instantly nuke reapers.
See

>meme dealer deck absolutely destroys ramp dragon

RIP all those who vialed him.

>doesnt play pepe
>loses
>complains
Yeah user those reapers sure are though compared to say 10/14 actually unkillable pepes

saggy tits!

albert is the cutest!

Thanks, I love lolis too.

Here's your Masters stats lmao.

>meme dealer deck

How does that work? Is snakes the win condition? Or a bunch of storm followers?

>just wait for the mettle to settle, /svg/ said
>shadow's winrates didn't go down
>they went UP
>mfw

>shadowtards are literally too braindead to read a 4 line post

>DRAGON IS CANCER IN THIS EXPANSION!
>NERF SIBYL, OURO, ZELL, GRIMNIR EVEN IF HE'S NEUTRAL!
>Turns out shadow is dominating shit ezpz

So 2 months of aggro and mid shadow until nerf?

need help with private match achievment

Needs to be an option to drain shadows from the opponent. As of now the only way to actually deal with a big board from shadow without just making it easier for them to win with Eachtar/ghosts is lightning breath, exclusive to one class. Shadow is too punishing, it's an aggro deck where you're punished for board controlling them.

aggro uses hector too

midrange cards it's mostly thane and death's breath

This should scare everyone, look at how many board clears we got because of Otohime. Imagine how strong they'll end up being next expansion.

>those
>saggy
Leave the house more.

Thanks!

Ramp dragon pretty much autoloses if you curve into t2 drop -> t3 devil of vengeance ->t4 belphegor/souldealer
Those followers are just too bulky to be removed/can smash easily through rahab/grimnir. And after that you just kill him with dark generals.

Patrician taste, my dude.

Truth