ITT

Cars that are so horrible they make YOU KEK your ass off!!

this

literally the pontiac asstek of 2017+

>shit looks
>shit interior
>shit performance
>2door SUV
>80kw downsized cuck engine

Literally zero redeeming features

>Nissan Juke
>Literally Any Hybrid
>Anything with a CVT
>BRZ/FRS/GT86
>Any Chrysler product

That's a 4 door btw not a 2 door

>non V8 "muscle" cars

>C7 Corvette.

Literally the worst.

Cadillac Catera.
What a fucking blunder.

Lmao!!

>see two Nissan Jukes pull up next to each other at the lights
>Look almost exactly identical
>Just more than I've ever justed in my life

The world is coming to an end desu....

Seriously, who the fuck approved the design of that shit show? Looks like something out of North Korea

i like the juke tho

Renault

d-delet this

Looks like a tall Veloster.
I like it.

Just wished they hadn't stripped all the good features out of the North American version, namely AWD, full LED lighting and a turbo.

anything made by the koreans

>inb4 assmad gook shills

This

Y u mad tho?

Kia's

Any murano or juke cabrio makes me kek harder than anything else

I HURT MYSELF
TODAY

Also TRD red brake drums

Can't be bothered to remember who makes it but those 70s-looking station wagons with the wood sides. I'm sure they get 12 MPG highway and have some ridiculous V8 engine that produces more pollution than all the coal furnaces in the state combined. Also being behind them when getting on the interstate is pure hell because their acceleration time is measured in minutes. And to top it all off they're driven by hipsters and ricers who like to lift it a foot and put ridiculous tires on it.

talentless copycat garbage

Refuted to death, but I have always thought that the Veloster and Kia Soul both kind of remind me of Korean versions of the PT Cruiser.

They're both completely goofy and unique looking and were both targeted towards the youth market which in turn resulted in capturing the old people trying to be hip market.

Safety regulations require all cars to essentially look the same. That's why we have big front ends, big rear ends (less likely to break a pedestrian's legs if you run into them), and uncomfortable seats (discomfort keeps you on edge and more alert).

PT was aimed at old folks/boomers. Veloster+soul are aimed at youth.
PT is unsafe (least safe car of 2008 kek), comfy, and has tons of room inside.
Veloster+Soul are safe, tiny, and uncomfortable.
Don't be daft.

>comfy
I rode in my grandmother's 2010 PT a few times. It's not my idea of comfy. The ride is fairly smooth, but the seats are rock-hard and their heavily-textured cloth does not help matters.

The one sitting in my driveway was comfy when it was new. Mom bought it in 2000 brand-new. The interior bits started falling apart after 5 years. Leather seating started ripping apart, the brittle plastic dashboard literally split in two right down the middle, etc. Not my idea of comfort to ride around with severely deteriorated interior bits. Not to mention all the electrical shit that went wrong.

In comparison Hyundai wouldn't dare release a car with such poor quality today.

I can't believe those cars both have seats!

>assmad

says the guy that made that trip due to nothing but butthurt from several previous threads

go be a freak elsewhere

I never said the PT was quality. It was comfy when New but they deteriorated quickly. Shit build quality. My daily driver is a base-model 2008 PT with 106700 miles, and it's basically gutted at this point because the interior has fallen apart. Dash cracked, panel clips broke, and it's plagued with electrical gremlins (can only operate windows if A/C is on full blast, horn only works if dome light is on, etc.)

In contrast, most new Korean cars are kind of uncomfortable and definitely don't try to be luxury, but they are clearly held to a fairly high quality-control standard.

stuff like pic related, completely stock except for shitty tail lights and ebay wing
gook cars, yeah nice wannabe mercedes
modified v6 camaro/mustang/challenger, sure you bought a v6 for whatever reason why waste more money on it? yeah great shitty exhaust that now more loudly reminds us you bought the baby engine

>My daily driver is a base-model 2008 PT

I'm so sorry user. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

The Ford country squire is a national treasure you nigger

Can someone post the red clay mustang from Craigslist?

Thank you for your sympathy.
If I had a choice I'd have something else, but my car was stolen and then my grandfather died and I inherited this shitheap. It had 84k miles when I got it 3 years ago. It needs new control arm bushings, wheel bearings, and there is a radiator leak. The windshield is pitted and chipped, the A/C is broken, mice keep building nests in my air box, and 3 of the 4 speakers are blown.
My life is sad, but at least I have a motorbike to make me smile on nice days.
My autocross/hooning/project car is a totally gutted PTGT that makes 291whp and runs a 14.2 second 1/4 mile, but it isn't comfortable (track suspension, race seat) at all, runs on 91 octane, and is extremely loud (straight pipes, no sound deadening).

>Literally Any Hybrid

How about the 330e?

If I see a KIA, I immediately lose any respect for the person.

>mfw the only accident ive ever been in was caused by some disgusting old bitch in a Kia Optima on her phone

because it's main purpose is to be a mundane piece of shit crossover. i mean it's not like we have enough of those already..... almost thought it was a second generation nissan juke at first glance.

I know this is a stupid nitpick, but god damn why can't automakers make headliners that match with the rest of the interior? observe the top left and bottom right. this is toying with my 'tism

Holy shit I forgot they made a cabrio version of that Junk-Pile

aww shit nigga, we rollin deep in this bitch

Do you have a shitpost bot?

whatever do you mean?

Anytime I see a pick up truck.

9/10 they are driven by some accountant trying to feel like a man again.

Fucking dangers to the road.

depends on where you live, DESU.

Pickup drivers fucking suck. Where I live, it's either old ass boomers who are too stubborn to retire or drive over the speed limit, air headed blonde chicks whose dad decided they need a "real car," or redneck dipshits who'll ram your ass end if you tick them off. They're loud, they're too fucking big for their own good and you can smell their exhaust a mile away.

Stay mad.

That back window....

where have i seen it before?

These fucking things are literally everywhere, I hate them so much.

I don't understand people posting generic gook/jap shit like it's any worse than the average econobox/sedan garbage made after 2011.