pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

>Appmon Episode 26 [L Subs] have replaced [Waffle Subs]
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=913479

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc [Open]

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFILHKmCfoo
twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/850362558280220680
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lilithmon's corrupting hand touching flesh
This kills the tamer

Death but also a boner.

To the user from the last thread. Bamco already confirmed HaMe coming to the US in early 2018 the same time as EU.

Best season

It was pretty good.

A better fate than the other way it'd kill its Tamer Protip: It wouldn't be through having sex

So how would it go down?

>tfw willingly to pay good money for doujins of Yuujin raping Haru but don't know how to go about doing that

Why must I suffer?

So now that we got to see some more digis in the trailer. Who else are you guys expecting to be added into HaMe?

Go on tumblr and find an artist who does commissions. It's not that hard.

Triple int piercing damage.

>expecting
All those worthless Omegamon clones from Next Order

Those two new Greymon+Garurumon who make those worthless Omegamon clones

Meicrackmon+Its evolutions

Milleniumon and perhaps Zeed

That's about it

Gibbe moon= instead desu

:D
youtube.com/watch?v=TFILHKmCfoo

So how's that drawfag that promised a GTS pic doing?

He's doing fine. Just enjoying his family vacation before getting back to the drawings he promised.

Ah, cool. Hope he's having fun

>This picture

You lost me. I doubt that'd even do anything in the first place when it looks like Renamon is already linked to that D-Arc

He is. He'll give me a status update on the images when he can.

Doesn't get more classic than this.

Anyone have a guide for N0?

Hot.

Think of it as Dark Souls. You will die a lot in the beginning, you will die less in the end, if you got gud.

Seriously though. Dont focus on any particular evo in the beginning, just grind in the gym and try to get better stats and evos. Progress when you feel comfortable, and try to keep your partners synced. Dont just look at the enemy level but also consider their evolutionary stage. a lv. 06 Mega will mop the floor with you even if you´ve been steamrolling lv.20 rookies. Get the restaurant for training buffs. And start grinding on enemies when youßre strong enough, since they dont waste in game time.

>bow
No
And besides. I may just try to tame her along with Warudamon if you know what I mean.
But you know who I want to tame the most?
Venusmon, Ceresmon and Dianamon. Why I can only have Dianamon and no the other? Why O12 gets ignores so many times? Why I cant have a dream of Dianamon thiccs legs leglocking me, Ceresmon Medium boobs being sucked by me while fucking and Venusmon ass making noises by me when trying to impregnate?
Why life is so cruel?

Meramon is a shit digimon. Why does it exist?

don't overtrain your rookie next time

Nigga you want to get hit? How dare you bersmirch the name of the first fire.

What game/anime should I play/watch first to get into digimon?

Digimon Adventure.

Desynching your partners leads to best gains tho

Nigga I will smack you.

>Meramon is a shit digimon
Fuck you too my man.

Why this girl, Nokia and Kyoko make me sad that they exist in 2D

can anyone explain to me why is digimon tri shit?

It's been a while since I've watched a digimon anime since frontier and I've been unaware of tri existance for a while since I've only been paying attention to the games

its pandering

Watch Appmon, instead.

How?
The only pandering shit is the ship tease between Mimi and Koushiro.
I mean don't get me wrong, it's fucking garbage, butbit seems like it goes all over the place in who it is trying to impress.

>You will never be a ten year old tamer
>You will never have a dark digimon partner
>Its final form will never be Lilithmon
>She will never be overcome by lust because of its new programming
>She will never try to distance itself from you because she does not trust itself
>You will never confront her and demand that she let you in on whats bothering her because you care for her deeply
>She will never lose control and molest you on the spot
>She will never cry in the corner while you tremble on the bed as your mind is broken
>She will never turn herself into the royal knights
>She will never be publicly executed for her crime
>You will never go on as a broken human doomed to repeat this cycle in your mature age
Why even live?

Milleniummon. I come to bargain.

Yeah, but mostly later in the game. I´d say initially its easier to deal with both of them synced up. Later on its easier, since the stronger can carry the weaker one.

Fuck off, Ryo.

No. You're stuck with me. Forever.

At this point its seems to be taking many ideas out of bad fanfiction.
1. The 02 characters are killed off before the series begins, no one seems concerned or even curious about them, and after four movies it's still not entirely clear what happened or why Alphamon only went after those four. Sure, YOU the viewer may not WANT to see them again, but it doesn't make much sense in-universe, it's just pandering to the "02 never happened" portion of the fandom.
2. Characters randomly change personalities and motivations to create drama that had already been resolved, especially regarding the Yamato/Sora relationship.
3. Way too much focus on a boring new character (Meiko) who has traits of a fanfiction OC if not a complete Mary-Sue. There's no good reason why Meicoomon couldn't have been a wild digimon like Culumon in Tamers.
4. The recycled plot, just giving fans what they think they want. Oh, a virus is making random digimon go berserk and warp to the human world? Yggdrasil calls for genocide and Royal knights are fighting each other over it? The Kaiser and Dark Masters making cameos? How original. Yes, there are some interesting plot points in the reboot and previous chosen children, but only past the halfway point of the series.

Friday friendos.

What are you going to play this weekend?

I will probably finish up Cyber Sleuth.

I get the sinking feeling that it's no accident that Tri feels like a bad fanfiction. Movie 5 might reveal that the actual villain is someone warping the human and Digital worlds to play out their bad fanfiction, with Meico or some other character as their proxy, and the Chosen and their Digimon have to fight this villain and retcon the events of Tri out of existence in movie 6.

I'll probably work on platting Muramasa Rebirth and going through The Walking Dead: The 400 Days. I'll possibly revisit Cyber Sleuth, too.

>Lilithmon will never give you a corrosive handjob
Why even live?

Octomon
Gesomon
Deltamon
Reamon
Cerberumon
Olympians
Maybe some Hybrids

I find Meramon to be quite hot (teehee) and would let him fuck me in my ass.

Technically there's already an official 3D model for it.

Even worse

It's pandering because they're more interested in showing you the characters than writing a story. Unless you consider a beach episode movie twice to be an actual story.

I really hope Maki gets Tapirmon back.

-Voiced by Ishihara Kaori~desu, one of my favourite Idols
-Digivolves into a Good Megadramon, one of my favourite Digimon
-Probably becomes the Center literally

in for DMW2003 a best.

I recall playing through Digimon DS and finding it to be pretty mediocre.

Were the other ones on DS any good?

Feels good to finally tell the "muh 3D Tamagotchi" fags to eat shit.

We Digimon Story again.

They finally put Glademon in.

Also dat Dukemon Crimson Mode.

Mons you want to see in Hacker's Memory?

I want to protect that smile.

agumon

>Bow To Your Queen Edition
Alrighty then.

The Olympos XII (which very much may be a possibility now)

Bellestarrmon
Magnakidmon
Chaosdramon
Sakuyamon Miko Mode

Just bought a version 2 original Vpet from someone on Ebay.

What do you guys think I should raise first when it arrives?

Elecmon

The rest of the Devas.

Only if Asuramon gets in and possibly a "Yakshamon"

Disregard that, I remembered there is a Digimon with an almost identical name which is loosely based on the same thing.

Of course one of medal mons. MedicalGallantomon(who the fuck accepted this as translation of medievaldukemon)

Dobermon
Anubismon

I want a sidequest like doctor Datamon, but with MEDICALGallantmon instead.

Gizamon.

Because you wish to go on awesome adventures with cute and sexy girls.

Now that I remember Appmon changed timeslots, right? When is it airing or did it already air?

When I read that medal I literally expected Dukemon in Doctor clothes

It changed to 9:30 so about 4 hours from now.

I see, thanks user,

The Gatchmon DVD box artwork is great.

Also liking how the Appmon are the focus of the DVD cover itself and not the kids.

>DVDs
The nips are still stuck in the 2000s, I see.

>Japan
>technology

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/850362558280220680

We finally got a fucking US announcement, boys.

>early 2018

So can we all agree that she's the digi-queen?

Mimifags need not apply

Yes we can agree.

It's funny how Bamco of Europe announced the US release weeks ahead of the US branch.

Who?

They sell both DVD and Blu-Ray. DVD is cheaper. how nu?

I bought a DVD just last month. When did they cease to exist?

Who do you think?

I wonder who will be the one to win Haru's heart in the end

So in the manga version of Universe, Warudamon takes control of Dantemon as a last ditch resort to stop them from opening up the door to the deep see. And would have killed Haru and co if Offmon and Yuujin hadn't shown up just in time.

Better than the anime?

Triceramon and Hippogriffomon is making me think the Tri Four Holy Beast lines will be included. I want Tobucatmon, Meicoomon, Wendigomon and Centalmon the most.

Girls belong in the arms of foxes.

February just like CS and N0

Why do they always do Feb? This is like the once in a blue moon where Pokemon isn't releasing a yearly rehash. They should try to get HM out for the holidays

It has something to do with the state of digital world around that time.

More like the manga is rushed as fuck.

I cannot take that overgrown Strabimon seriously.