What sports car has the best/nicest community?

What sports car has the best/nicest community?

rx7/rx8

Rotary is love, rotary is life.

oooold cars, maybe not sports cars, but sub $500 cars will have been made pretty damn fast just for fun by hundreds of people. These people don't care and just like to have fun and help others have fun (generally)

But the mr2, rx-7, and other strange / interesting cars tend to be more relaxed communities with more know how and enthusiasm.

the Bedford Rascal community

chrysler/dodge K cars

Volvo
inb4 >sports

if you need a machine shop and welding skills to keep it running and repair it after crashes without spending 10x the value of the vehicle it'll probably have a decent community

>the Bedford Rascal community
t. the only member

Small fetish communities are the best, really.

GM Kappa Platform

anime is dumb

sure enjoy sucking your own dick gayboi

Some Honda communities and also some Subaru communities

/rascal Bedford owners club

Best is subjective and in all honesty, they're shit. But if I had to pick the nicest I'd have to say Porsche or maybe Subaru, probably not nice in the way of mannerism but everyone posts everything about their Subaru online and it's ridiculously easy to find whatever you need (be information etc) compared to a more niche vehicle. Anywhere you go you'll run into assholes though.

saw a thread on some rx8 forums about a guy who was asking about swapping a 2.3 mzr into an rx8 and the forum regulars were really rude and chased him out. that made me hate rotards. i can't think why anyone would defend the renesis anyways

Nissan Silvia

the GTR community, if you get butthurt about it it means you are butthurt the GTR is faster

rotary bros are usually pretty cool and very knowledgeable. owners who actually work on their cars tend to be the most passionate and friendly and most rotary owners work on their cars to save money on the frequent maintenance

Rotaryfags are diehards. And honestly, why get an rx 7 or 8 if you're going to swap the engine to a non rotary?

Light and cheap

Supra guys are pretty nice in my experience

Then get a miata????

Silviabros are pretty nice. Always willing to give a ride and show off their sick drift skillz

bmw m3 e46 community

It's light and handles because the engine is so small and can be mounted so low. Swap the engine, and you get a girly Silvia.

Honestly it's the classic car guys that do all of the work to restore the cars themselves.

Everyone in the online Miata community is very nice and helpful.

The worst I've seen is Honda b/c of wannabe-elitists.

The rx8 has a good chassis and is let down by its stupid engine
I can understand rotary diehards not wanting people to mess with rx7s but the rx8 is far from a classic. In any case it means their community isn't that nice if they take that attitude

Brit/o/ has the nicest community

CRX bros seem bretty cool

The problem is that if you want RX-8 chassis + non-stupid engine + hardtop, you may as well get a PRHT NC.

I wouldn't be surprised if the poor rotards went into full denial about the existence of the RX-8. So much nicer to believe that the rotary's last hurrah was the wonderful FD.

Probably the WRX. Too common for snobbery, and the BRZ/GT86 siphons off all the poseurs who want the cheapest new sports car they can afford. You're always welcome in their supermarket car park vape circle.

>S-chassis and R-chassis
>not the biggest snobs of all
JDMniggers are subhumans.

this, pic related is OP

>i'm attracted to dogs

Not dogs, anthro furry
>i'm attracted to children
kys weeb

nah, just 15 and up. But hey, at least not animals

You're human scum

The Cadillac V community has been very pleasant to hang out with and with the first generation CTS-V and STS-V around it's somewhat affordable to get in, if you can find one. Everyone that has a second gen CTS or ATS-V are all well off sophisticated individuals

Import communities are always toxic, as they are filled with poorfags who live to put down others.
Bmw owners are good if you like learning, and they are probably on average the most intelligent on modifying cars, but they are toxic as fuck regardless. Ex: muh 335i, jb4 walks m3 etc.
Merc forums suck and they are useless.
VW ain't bad some really helpful guys on there
American forums are nice, but they will occasionally poke fun at you for shits and gigs.
Oh almost forgot swedespeed is a pretty good forum although kinda slow.
The best and nicest hmm, well thats easy user pick a car not accessible to poorfags, since once cars get into their reach they shit up the forums.

I probably am yes. But at least i'm not a cuck or a furry

do this

someone is irritated?

threw up a little bit desu
>complaining about anime on an anime website
kys dog fucker

Never been to a con, don't own a suit, don't have any furry friends IRL because they are all too cringe.
I'm sure you have plenty of weaboo friends since they're the only ones that will tolerate eachother, losers attract losers etc etc.

find the nearest tree and apologize to it. now

Find the nearest building or bridge and jump off now

The R35 is awful and fanboys like yourself are worse

just a question, sheep are animals, right?

so do you like fall asleep when counting sexual partners?

Anthro sheep?
Nah, never even seen one before.

>it's a "mrcummy is so lonely he has to stalk a thread waiting for replies" episode

Probably Porsche if you ignore the new money trust fund kiddies who only buy it for the badge and the soccer moms in Cayenne
PCA members usually do

This
Additionally, people who are into cars always seem to treat you better if you're an RX-7 owner.

>furfaggot is sperging again

why is watching him fall into a hurricane of rage so funny?

okay I lol'd at this.

I dunno. It's really funny that he thinks 2D anime grills are somehow worse than fucking a dog

>he spun at 5mph

The MR2 community seems chill, coming from the Corolla community which were all fucking idiots.