/pg/ - Persona General

I had to stop playing to make this shit edition

Previous: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anal with Makoto!

Tea party with Haru!

My penis hurts.

[verb] with [person] !

So if you romance Ann does Morgana freak the living fuck out?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Is Arsene worth using later on, or should I stick to fusion?

Are skill cards in this game?

>Morgana walks in on you kissing Ann
youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ

>This music in the space palace
Nice

>hot teacher turns out to be a submissive maid
>hot doctor turns out to be a kinky dom
This game truly has the greatest waifus

Currently streaming at Midoriberry @ twitch.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

>teacher lets me slackoff in class
>listening to lecture gives best stat bonuses

reading is 1.5 points and I get 2 from lecture so why would i read

>meet goro
>muh justice

You violate the NAP, you get the slap.

>all cays are grey by the cure plays over a montage of him wandering around town dejectedly
jeez that was a bit much hashino

How do I make sensei do my laundry?

God, Makoto's awkward stalking is way too cute

>Get the right rank
>Go put your laundry in at the thingo next to the hotsprings
>Pick the Sensei option

Crossdressing with a traitor!

Tricking Makoto into following you into the boy's bathroom!

Oh. I never hit "run the laundry" or whatever because I didn't want to accidentally do it myself.

Is Yusuke asexual? I mean sure he got flustered by Ann's flirts, but he appears to be autistic

I came into the game prepared to fuck the doctor and am now a Makotofag. Send help.

why do makotofags always repost the same pictures

Getting Makoto to pull you aside for between-class blowjobs in the courtyard!

Makoto is easily the best girl

She has no personality outside of "Miss proper that hates being miss proper". Everyone sucks in Persona 5, even /pg/s golden boy in Goro.

>tfw even on a fresh playthrough you can get sensei's mementos mission right before school stops for the summer if you focus on her co op

feels good. her rank 10 will be helpful all summer.

That was the only one I could find of her holding a mag without posting a shitty screenshot. I'm not a Makotofag anyway, Tae is my waifu.

When does summer break start? I'm ignoring almost everything else to level up my guts so I can call her.

he's just thinking about art 99% of the time, and during the 1% he isn't is when he reacts to flirts and shit

>femanon falling for Chihaya
L-lewd...
Girls can't love girls

Girls can love dead girls though

Goro needed more screentime to be more effective desu, as of right now he's kinda just wasted potential

final tests start around 7/13, but you get a few days of school the next week after that. be sure to be reading the books and see the 1 dvd about guts and do tae's co op. also big bang burger challenges

love this meme
play the game

theres some sort of warning about futaba rank 10 on jp wiki you lose skill cards?

what is it exactly good translate is shit

コープランク10で真覚醒すると覚える「おたからスキミング」
スキル発動するとレア消費アイテムかブランクカードの2択になって、交渉でスキルカードが出てこなくなる模様。
12/3メメントスにてスキミング相手のハヌマーン、オベロン、ティターニアよりホールドアップからの交渉でそれぞれ五月雨斬り、防念の壁、フレイダインのスキルカード獲得を一度きりながら確認、物凄く出にくくなるが正しいかと思われます。(要検証)

That deflection doesn't work anymore, Gorofag.

except you clearly haven't played the game

shut up Diego

It still works. If you genuinely think goro didn't get enough screentime, you clearly haven't beat the game.

Alright, hopefully I have enough time. I cleared the first big burger challenge, and I'm at rank 5 with Tae. It's frustrating not being able to get a clearer picture of how far along in my progress I am though.

This isn't Persona my man, you can't just say something over and over and hope it becomes reality.

How close was the rank 10 before the summer? I think I got her for the first friday/saturday possible

he has more screentime than fucking haru

Same to you with the whole "screentime" crap kiddo.

everyone and their mother have more screentime than haru

No one ever said he had more screentime than her. /pg/ sure loves making shit up to try and push their illusions.

please don't make fun of diego-kun

I would argue that he got adequate screentime, just not enough to explain everything about him. He's practically on the same level as Joker, he deserves more.

pretty sure that post was posted because someone said he doesn't have enough screentime so he said he has more screentime than haru, someone who's an actual permanant party member, as a comparison

>just not enough to explain everything about him
What the fuck are you even talking about? There's nothing that isn't explained, and the explanations provided aren't rushed in the slightest.
If you want to criticize his character, pick something less obtuse and retarded than this shit.

you don't really need the rank 10, you just need the rank 7 done by then, because to start rank 8 (her mementos mission) school needs to be happening. if you get that before summer starts then you're good, you can rank 10 it the following weeks.

Makoto best. I like Sensei and Yusuke a lot, too.

I wish I had a super cute StuCo Prez gf and an autistic artfag friend.

Dude calm down, I'm a fan okay? I'm just saying his scenes after 11/20 felt kind of rushed, not that it wasn't mentioned beforehand. If anything, I want to know more about his past or whether the name Akechi Goro is even real.

>StuCo Prez gf

Stop disagreeing with the hivemind

Has an official game guide, JP or EN been dumped/scanned? If so does anyone have a link? I don't see anything in the P5 pastebin.

Fuck off Futaba.

Is there any reason at all to suspect it's an assumed name?

Was
>Please God. Let me meet him

About Goro or Goro's thoughts on Joker's cummies

Can any Eurofriends help me out?

P5 for PS3 is sold out pretty much everywhere in the UK, but it's in stock on Amazon France and other countries that can ship to the UK. If I buy a French copy can I change the language to English?

All western versions of P5 are English only. There's no french language option, so the French copies are all English.

both

do you have to do the mementos mission before school ends too?

Ah, cool. Thanks a lot!

No, it was just a random thought since he wouldn't approach Shidou using his mother's name or his own name while he was an ostracized orphan.

he's the only one named after a fictional character and shidou didn't recognize his family name even if he remembered goro's mother well enough to know what her face looked like. pretty sure i've seen some jpn fujos theorizing about the former reason.
i don't think it's a fake name, though, just explaining the reasoning.

>poorbongs

don't think so, as it isn't resolved on school property if i remember correctly.

Fucking kino.

I want to cuddle with him so badly, I want to snuggle his soft hair and hold him tight.I want to give him hickies so he has to wear cute scarves to hide them and he'll get all flustered about it. I want to hold his hand while it's gloved and I put him in the mating press.

akechi mitsuhide isn't a fictional character

Akechi Kogoro.

Akechi Kogoro is. He's based on both.

I didn't save and my PS4 turned off

RIP user

>ywn pull his gloves off and lick the palm of his exposed hand

What the hell is the embittered blacksmith weak to? I keep running them into Mentos and they keep making all my party members dizzy.

Is that Ippon-Datara? I wanna say bless/light, but that's hard to come by at that point in the game.

bufu

well yeah but saying he's just named after one fictional character glosses over that obvious allusion too

are the rare gem enemies in empty treasure that isn't glowing when using L1?

The way Joker kicks those power boxes with his heels kinda gets me hot

always remember you won't be as dumb as me when i played MGS2 and had no memory card so I could never beat it due to not enough time in one session. Then one lucky weekend I got to Arsenal gear and finished the interrogation and answered Colonel's shitpost calls. He told me sternly to Turn the game console off now!
and being a wee retarded child who had played Hideo kojimas games I assumed things. I assumed that if a wizard could make it so I could plug a controller into another slot and fight a floating gas mask man, then he could let me push the power button on my console and it would fake turn off. Then I'd turn it on and it would put me right back. So I pushed the button because I was scared

And oh boy I was really convinced. And then the disc loaded again and then the intro FMV played. And then it said New Game.

>I wanna say bless/light, but that's hard to come by at that point in the game.
I finally got an Archangel on level 3 of Mentos

Thanks senpai

Well it's immediately obvious he's named after Akechi Kogoro rather than Mitsuhide. Other than that, his circumstances most probably require him to use a fake name more than a real one. It's just speculation in the end, though.

How much progress did you loose? Thunderstorm knocked mine out making me loose 2 hours.

>dungeons take a minimum of 3 days to complete
>starting with the second dungeon, they can take 4 or more days to complete
>when I did literally every area in a single night in persona 3 and 4
>Morugana is such a shitty roommate he forces you to go to bed on all story days
Just let me get my social stats up!

Didju rike it?

Do the Fortune confidant.
Grind money with confusion + Sun's negotiation skills.
Literally break the game. Never worry about stats or confidants ever again.

The only time so far I have had to actually do anything was after I rescued Futaba. Had like a month free to do whatever.

Does the fortune stat buff give anything more if the activity already gives three points?

>ywn get a handjob from him while he's wearing a glove on one hand and then you force him to suck on his other hand's ungloved fingers while you call him a slut
>ywn have him spread himself open with his wet fingers while he continues to awkwardly try to keep jerking you at the same time
>ywn hear his cute pouting mixed with his struggled groans and occasional moans
>Ywn see him gasp as and lose his grip on you when he finds his prostate and brushes against it
>ywn pull his gloved hand up, interlace your fingers and then pull his bare hand out of himself
>Ywn quiet his distressed needy demands by filling him with your cock and pinning his arms above his head

The fortune thing doesn't do that. It literally gives you stats, it doesn't multiply them. There's no visual indicator so it's a bit weird.

Wut

why am I alive ;_;

yes

What does fortune do?