Is insurance a meme/scam?

Is insurance a meme/scam?

>Is protecting my car from women and foreigners a scam?
I dunno, OP. Is it?

it's the law most places

Yes, they're overpriced because of women, thugs, Asians, and retards who shouldn't drive.

But, you don't want to end up like this dumb faggot:

Yes, but the jew police will arrest you if you don't have it (obviously)
Why dont you just scan a copy of your old insurance documents and change the date on them, the bolice will usually believe it

>Why dont you just scan a copy of your old insurance documents and change the date on them, the bolice will usually believe it
Worst. Fucking. Idea. Ever.
>the bolice will usually believe it
Until you get in an accident.
Even if you're not responsible, you'll get royally fucked, and even worse if you falsified insurance papers you don't have.
Except if you're into gay sex during shower time at your local prison, then go for it.

Don't know,just cancel your insurance, injure someone in a crash and tell us how that's working out for you.

>Hey, it's the law to pay us hundreds of dollars for LITERALLY NOTHING
>Even if you do need us, we'll be dodging, ducking and Jewing our way out of letting you ever see your money again
>and after that, we'll be taking even more of your hard earned for even less LITERALLY NOTHING

i dont think its a great idea to make it mandatory, but nothings more frustrating than getting hit by a fucking nigger and they run away because they dont have insurance

i think the worse is getting hit and hurt by a poorfag without insurance then you're just fucked and he's fucked too

>hit someone, total their car, fracture their spine, they wheelchair nao
>they sue you for $2,000,000

I would just write a check out of my medium savings account

My dad got his car totaled a year ago, insurance paid him the same price as if he sold it in good condition (it wasn't the tailgate had a big dent but that's exactly where he got rear ended so they didn't know). Obviously his coverage got more expensive tho since he bought a brand new car.

It's a meme only if you are actually willing to sue after an accident, which can be even more painful than the accident.

It's not mandatory where I live but if you get into an accident there's a 90% chance it'll be a nigger with no insurance and so poor that suing won't get you anything, so it's best just to have it.
like Also this Parked my car, came back and there was a new dent in my front right wheel arch.

I keep my insurance well informed about every minute detail and change that happens. There's an extremely small chance they'll refuse a claim and even if they do, well I'm happy to sue them since at least they have money.

Cannot do that in CA anymore. insurance is reported to DMV if you don't pay they cancel your car registration. If you park on the street the police have plate scanners on some cars so when they scan your plate and see registration and no insurance you get car impounded. But if your an illegal Mexican you get free insurance now and a free drivers licence plus free registration. So we don't have to worry about uninsured mexicans anymore.

Huh. In my (shitty) country there's a public insurance fund especially for at-fault incidents by uninsured people.

>But if your an illegal Mexican you get free insurance now and a free drivers licence plus free registration. So we don't have to worry about uninsured mexicans anymore.
Hannity pls go

Let me guess, Road Accident Fund?

Mexican detected don't worry Pedro you can. ow afford insurance as a teenager while I pay $388 a month for liability you won't have to pay more then $388 a year. sounds fair to me.
To qualify for the CLCA, you must:
Meet income eligibility requirements.
Income eligibility* depends on the number of people in your household and the combined income of all members of the household.
Have a good driving record.
Be at least 19 years old.
Have a current valid driver's license.
Own a car:
Valued at $20,000 or less.
With no unpaid loans.
Annual premiums vary from county to county but the highest premium is capped at $388.

State officials hope a new law that offers California driver’s licenses to immigrants in the country illegally will also spur them to buy insurance.

To encourage the practice, the California Department of Insurance is aggressively marketing its Low Cost Auto Insurance program to the large pool of immigrants projected to seek licenses under the AB 60 law taking effect Jan. 1.

“It would be a tragedy if after all this effort, the 1.4 million people who are getting driver’s licenses for the first time don’t have auto insurance,” said Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones.

>Mexican detected don't worry Pedro you can. ow afford insurance as a teenager while I pay $388 a month for liability you won't have to pay more then $388 a year.

I thought you said it was free, did you lie?

Car insurance for undocumented immigrants has long been tough to get. But a growing number of states now issue driver’s licenses regardless of immigration status, making it easier for millions of undocumented immigrants to get car insurance.If you live in California, you might qualify for the state’s Low-Cost Auto Insurance Program, which provides affordable liability insurance to meet the state’s insurance requirement laws.

It is they say you have to pay up to $38 a month but that fee is subsidised by another program so there will be zero cost out of your pocket money so your ebt card won't be charged. You don't have to pay that $33 dollars for the drivers license either.

Even if your caseworker didn't qualify you for the extremely low monthly fee of $38 dollars or less that is still hundreds less per month then a teenager under 26 pays for insurance in California. mine was $300 per month when I was 16 years ago because my parents wouldn't put me on their policy.

The only thing stopping illegal Mexicans from being insured is the fact that they cannot get drivers license to even apply to gwt insurance.

its a total scam, and its set in stone because the law forces you to buy into the scam