strawpoll.me/12695326
youtu.be/Ww77JXGrMcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vote for best mainline game here
strawpoll.me/11542461
Vote for best spinoff game here
strawpoll.me/12100304

Sup?

When the angels will bring us the promised salvation from the iminent WW3?

I hope we can have /smtg/ in the millennium kingdom

Anyone got a demon whose skill setup is carrying you hard?

I've kept a Koppa Tengu that became a Karasu and then a Kuruma because it's got Life Drain + Makatora, so it basically shits out free MP. Plus Fog Breath + Tarukaja + -kunda + Rakunda + Tornado. It's really fucking useful.

i couldnt find this gen for two hours. what the hell happened

We were with YHWH.

I kept waiting for someone else to make the general, looks like I had to do it this time.
I usually fuck up the op.

>Due to the success of Persona 5 Atlus is now porting over the Shin Megami Tensei PS2 Classics selection over to Playstation 4
Finally, playable Raidou

time to make a petition for a pc port

What SMT game is this?

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Monster Story

Thats Devil Survivor 2

>HD belphegor

>SAMOORAI outfits for P5
>Makoto is a monkey

better than final

Well?

>Finally free
>Someone actually made a new thread
Fug

ALL CAPS DEMONS > TaLks lIKe ThiSS demon > all

It's only natural, anyone with taste would claim Cleopatra as the one and only Demonfu.

Unless you're saying we're the same because of something else, but my statement still stands.

Reminder that if you went Bonds route in SMTIV:A unironically then you should get the fuck out of here and go back to /pg/.

so uh i patched smt 1 with the automap patch and it fucking crashes my game when i hit a bumper, did i fuck up.
Playing on my 3ds with snes9 btw.

no mt2 no vote

Humanity was a mistake.

SMT: Digimon Summoner, Featuring Hibiki from the Devil Survivor series.

Silly lawfag you're not boss material!

These HD demon models are way too fucking good, can't wait to see them again in HD SMT.

Add one for alignments and protagonists.

Source?

make it and ill consider it

strawpoll.me/12695278

strawpoll.me/12695326

youtu.be/Ww77JXGrMcE
What do you think of the new old Archangel models?

Reminder monkeys are worst girls no matter what

>Go to sleep with the thread finally dead
>Wake up to it being back
We had one job

But Juliette was one of the very few good things in that garbage-show that was Gundam IBO.

>Gabriel calls them children of man instead of sons of man
This triggers me.

Its because Persona babies are manlets. Also wrong general, user.

there are girls there

Can you get an angel upskirt?

Neutral master race.

Yes, that's true. However "son of man" is a term in Judaism and Christianity. Using the term "children of man" takes away that element. Also, the term son of man basically means a member of mankind. It can apply to woman as well.

I have not the intention of fighting you manchildren.

get up get up get up

get out there

>this was probably destroyed by ISIS if it was still left in the Iraqi museum

t. Metatron

>takes away that element
That's exactly what Atlus strive with Persona m8 the same reason why demons are shadows despite of looking like demons.

>Declarer of Anguish

What does she call them in japanese?

>monkeys
>good
Pick one. prefer the monkey looking Graze or the monkey's Reginlaze namesake though.
>law
>not boss of this velt

Grazes are garbage and Juliette is love besides Almira.

Where do I start? I got persona 5 and am enjoying it but I think the themes of SMT are more appealing. I might Emulate SMT or is that a bad idea? Alternatively I could do 4 and 4A or SJ...

This is confusing.

*welt
>graze
>shit
What's will you say? That the fujo manga-reading monkey is good too?

Devil Survivor 1/Overclocked
Devil Survivor 2/Record Breaker
Nocturne
Strange Journey
DDS 1
Raidou 1 and 2
Persona 1
Persona 2/EP + IS

There you go

>fujo-manga-reading monkey is good too
I don't care for her.

For a second I thought you were a man of increasing questionable taste

>graze
>not shit
Literally a shitty discount super generic overly boorishly simplified version of a GM and Leo. Only decent MS designs were the vanilla Barbatos, Chocolate Man and Gaelio's custom Grazes, Bael, and Vidar.

Have any of you played first two Devil Children games? I'm thinking of picking up the PS1 version. Not sure whether I want to get the PSN version or wait til I have a Japanese PS1 though.

Dagda was right. I'm not spoiler texting the entire post so don't read past this point if you don't want Apocalypse spoilers.

>playing through the game
>seems edgy, but can relate to his idea of being self-reliant
>always treat friends kindly unless it would be overly dangerous for myself
>still feel fondness for them even though I don't need them
>get to the egg
>"Okay, time to do this."
>friends say "We're with you no matter what!"
>let's make the new universe
>everyone immediately flips and tries to kill you despite all their talk of friendship
>holy shit Dagda was right
>okay guess it's me and Toki, time to kill everyone
>"Sorry Master that stuff I said about loving you and staying by your side no matter what was a lie, time to die"
>HOLY SHIT HE WAS RIGHT
>beat the egg
>look up what would've happened if I didn't side with Dagda
>everyone just kills and brainwashes Dagda because they disagree with him, despite claiming that friendship is the way
>HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG
>make Asahi my goddess waifu, literally the only person from my friends to never betray me
>kill YHVH and become God, completely by surprise because my only goal was to remove demons and be self-reliant
>create a new ideal world, with goddess waifu, and rule over it as God
>can even recreate everyone that died in my new world, meaning there was literally no downside at all
>even Dagda disappears, removing the last of demons

Holy shit, this is the best story of the series. People who say it sucks probably just got pissed when the game pushes the friendship route. It even works thematically because Dagda wants you to see beyond the need for others and become strong enough to live on one's own, to enjoy the company of others, like goddess waifu, while still being able to be independent. He was right about literally every single thing in the story.

No fatty Gusion, Hugo, Kimaris Trooper or side manga Astaroth
The MS designs were all pretty decent in my opinion

>Gusion
Fat Mecha Pepe
>Hugo
Don't remember it
>Kimaris Trooper
It was okay
>spin-off stuff
I don't even bother that stuff since AGE.

SMT x Gundam when?

>takes away the king james translation gimmick
who cares?

Play Nocturne or Strange Journey, those are the best designed games in the franchise.

Hugo was the grunts used in the S2 pirates
>Fat Mecha Pepe
And?
Fuck I also forgot the Rodis.

>Let's not do that today
>You're tired, go to sleep
>We're doing that thing tomorrow, better rest up

I'm always right lad.

back in your crib

Why is Hero just a soul
What did he do to deserve such suffering

Get nuked

What's your opinion on Persona 5's fans, /smtg/

From what I've experienced, one of my "friends" was really hype for P5, even though not having played one before & saying how its been a long time since a Persona game came out. I've tried to get him into an SMT game, but he hasn't finished 4 & has said to me that SMT & Persona are the same.

I just think he's just one of those bandwagons that follow fandoms & leave when another game sparks interest

How come his waifu gets reincarnation then
What if his waifu fucked somebody else in a previous cycle not knowing she was Hero's
why must the purest protag suffer so

see
I want to murder this fucking cat.

Oh you said fans, not Persona 5. I don't care.

Probably just because he started with Persona. My first game was Nocturne. I then played Persona 3, recognizing it as similar to Nocturne, and appreciating it both for its similarities and differences.

He's a neutralfag

Has a boss ever made you upset?

Fuck him and his dumb ass reason

Fucking Fiends in SJ and Nocturne as well as the Momma Aleph fight. Beldr in Devil Survivor made me mad though.

>Hugo was the grunt used in the S2 by the pirates
Thought it was boring.
>And?
It was dumb.
>Rodis
They were okay.

I'm more or less interested in the design aspect, even if it was not standout.
Landman sold me on the cute Rodis and Gusion wasn't stupid.

Get interested in better MS then the schlock IBO gave us.

>premise of Gundam type mobile-suits in IBO is to eliminate Mobile Armors which have their own AI and go rampant trying to wipe out humanity
>don't use this at all in season 1
>devout a small throwaway arc to it in season 2 and never touch on it again thematically again or literally

Bravo OKADA

Does concentrate affect allmighty spells in smt iv?

of course

Who said I liked the show's writing. The designs and OST were all that it had really going for it after 50 eps. If anything I'd get Gunpla of them because they all aren't bad, just thrown away after 1/2 eps or shit animation.
Hashmal was best bird man. I wanted to see more of it.
hell I was hoping for more new Gundam designs from the families

The OST was okay at best. Gunpla is okay because Sunrise/Bandai learned from their mistakes and made them cheaper after the fiasco with over-top heavy plamo kits from G-Reco series. IBO's doing well in that regards because they use a universe inner frame and are also dogshit cheap.

>/smtg/ Demons and Gundams

Ok

Oh shit I'm retarded

We can go full /m/ if you want, Kaneko was at least properly attributed to it.
I wish there were more transforming gimmicks like the Flauros, got wasted hard with those rail guns and that nice face grill. Also recoloured ose or tiger chest face one?

don't be so hard on yourself

At this point Kaneko is likely to do more work for Banpresto then coming back to Atlus.

This fucker made me give up on my neutral run. Didn't feel like grinding for salvation and debilitate

Is hating on SMTIV:A a huge meme?
I can understand why people can't dig the story and themes, but I always have a blast with it as a portable pick up and play kind of game. And I spend so much time exploring, fighting and fusing that I don't even pay that much attention the story.

The issue people have with it is the story/plot/characters, same with IV's to a lesser extent. No one is talking about gameplay because it has the best game/combat mechanics of any Megaten game in recent memory.

Decent, but honestly they should be 'bulkier' or more imposing, Metatron kind of looks like a manlet.

>friends say "We're with you no matter what!"

No, only toki says that. And that's because none of them actually thought you were stupid enough to make a world of autism.

Also, they don't say its a fight to the death. Dagda tells you that.

>everyone just kills and brainwashes Dagda because they disagree with him, despite claiming that friendship is the way

No, they do it because there was no other way to keep you alive and you are the strongest person besides flynn.

>can even recreate everyone that died in my new world, meaning there was literally no downside at all

Recreating someone like someone isn't the same as being them literally.

>even Dagda disappears, removing the last of demons

Sure, except steven tells you they will manifest anyways all the time to get revenge since you're trying to fuck them.

>Holy shit, this is the best story of the series. People who say it sucks probably just got pissed when the game pushes the friendship route. It even works thematically because Dagda wants you to see beyond the need for others and become strong enough to live on one's own, to enjoy the company of others, like goddess waifu, while still being able to be independent. He was right about literally every single thing in the story.

Is this some form of trolling attempt? There's no positives to making a world where people are too stupid to have friends or learn from other people. The game literally implies halfway through that dagda's ideology is an immature teenage rebellion type one.

Surprisingly boring. The more I play it the more I just want to start my Lunatic second playthrough of #FE instead.

That pose looks weak

It sucks, especially since we're getting all the Persona 5 models for SMT5.

Also they need to show the protagonist soon.

>Buying Dagda's bullshit

Congrats, you sold out your universe for a potato god who was just so massively butthurt about having a body. That Nanashi is the new YHVH and you accomplished NOTHING.

>who was just so massively butthurt about having a body
I never finished on Massacre, what was the deal? Was Dagda mental transgender or something?