youtube.com/user/motoYam82
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0
youtube.com/channel/UC8LsMvKJ-l8a8nASFsuH4Ww/feed
youtube.com/watch?v=7U2BC5sOltU
furaffinity.net/user/kutztowndragon
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3NMGsRmZTFQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you feel the need to shill your channel on Veeky Forums?

F U R R Y
U
R
R
Y

he isn't that bad but kys for making shit threads like this

No he isn't our guy
He is not even a "car guy". He is basically just some "journalism" "author" shill using cars but also throwing in his shit fit artist moments of his inner thoughts and ideas.

>Goes the the UK to film cars
>Instead of filming them and uploading them he posts videos of him eating FRENCH FUCKING FRIES
>Says he will turn trip into "season"

What the fuck was even the point?..I don't want to see your fucking trip spread over whatever the season is...I want it presented like a special

Yes I literally meant artist

I recently got into Veeky Forums and am looking for some good youtube channels that basically aren't full of shit.

Which channels does Veeky Forums recommend?

That being said...I really want to fucking like this channel but its impossible when things are so spread out so weird. that and the random throw in videos of him reading a story unrelated to cars or reviewing beer and fucking castes shit needs to stop. I don't drink and I don't care about castles

Regular Cars for information on everyday shitboxes in addition to some exotics.
Doug Demuro for cars you'll never be able to find or afford.
Saabkyle04 for a combination of both, without the subjectivity or forced humour.

Although I am a fan of RCR, I think we have confirmed that noriyaro is /ourguy/

Who?

Ayy, ty for these recommendations. If anyone got more, please keep them coming.

White man in weabland living the Otaku durifto life

>Not mentioning That Dude in Blue

Don't listen to that guy,
All you need is
>Rob Ferretti
>Jay Leno
>Scotty Kilmer
>Alexi
>Rob Dahm

He used to be good before he became such a shill faggot nigger

>Scotty Kilmer
Thanks user, this channel will come in very handy sometime in the near future.

>I want it presented like a special
Jesus who has time for that?
The style RCR takes when it looks at cars would not be good for a single long video. Youtube content has to be very good for me to enjoy sitting through a long format version.

Speed Academy

How long have you been in the mortuary business?

>cheap slow nip cars are actually fun! 90s bro!
>big slow American cars are actually fun! LOL conservative grandparents!
>CHAUCER! KAFKA! DARK THOUGHTS! EBIN!

There, you've just seen all of his videos.

Eric O.
youtube.com/channel/UCtAGzm9e_liY7ko1PBhzTHA
Scotty Kilmer
youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Ivan
youtube.com/user/motoYam82

You forgot removing all the silence when someone edits that shit

Ty senpai

Everyone here agrees Doug DeMuro is /our guy/

Doug is too mainstream. And he can't stop making hand gestures while driving other people's expensive vehicles.

as much as i like them their recent civic K swap vids were kinda boring. the most recent one was good because they were at the track.

Love the s2k, rx7, and s14 content tho. They're slowly growing because they don't do enough clickbait mainstream kind of stuff

Reminder that Pewdiepie at one point was making videos for /v/. Popular youtubers can never be our guy.

I dont get his sense of humor.

I like most of the stuff on the channel. I can't stand the roman though, he's such a neckbeard.

The videos you like come out on Mondays.

*furrfaggot
I remember a top coment from one of his recent UK videos
Some guy said:
>it was a pleasure meeting you mr Regular, and oh don't worry, your secret's safe with my until you decide to reveal it
Closet faggot confirmed

>I like most of the stuff on the channel. I can't stand the roman though, he's such a neckbeard.

I've gotten to a point where I can bear him, don't like his song stuff and shit still.

His Iaccoca video today albeit long as all hell was somewhat interesting, granted Iaccoca interests me in general (He saved a company with literal shitboxes) so it may of been that more than The Roman being bearable.

>implying
>m
>p
>l
>y
>n
>g

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0

RCR stopped being interesting a long time ago. I think the main problem is he gets all of his information off the owners, who don't know a fucking thing. I can't see his UK season being any better, if he doesn't know anything about US cars he isn't going to know much about European hatchbacks. I don't think he even drove on the road in the UK. The only good thing he's done is tell some guy his Rolls Royce is based on a BMW 7-series.

>RCR stopped being interesting a long time ago
He never was, kill you are self

Is he actually a furry or do people think this because he flashes stuff like
>e621
>Bad Dragon
>Shitting Dick Nipples
into his videos?

He's a furfag, lurk more

Refer to

See He used to be known as Kutztown Dragon, there are drawings somewhere he did of his fursona riding the Suzuki GS500 he used to own.

What the fuck I love RCR now.

BoostedBoiz
youtube.com/channel/UC8LsMvKJ-l8a8nASFsuH4Ww/feed

Yeah he's a furry but he doesn't put it into anything so I'm fine with it.
Best guy is noriyaro tho:
youtube.com/watch?v=7U2BC5sOltU

Found it

Also... furaffinity.net/user/kutztowndragon

Hmm
Not as bad as I thought it would be.

>8 years ago

So... proof he's a furry NOW?

Vehicle Virgins
subaruwrxfan
Top Gear (the new one, not the old one)
Top Gear USA

>subaruwrxfan
His fucking face every single time he turns onto that backroad
>idontlikeit

>Top Gear USA
That show is fucking awful and you have shit taste.

Okay does anyone have that image of 4-6 faces... It progresses from normal to neko to furry to cat and under the last one it says something like "You monster!" or the likes.

All things considered, that's actually a pretty snazzy drawing.

Yeah but I'm not into waiting around for however long it takes for them to make a hue hue hue season from the footage.
>In the meantime heres a video of me reviewing a castle.

Being a furry is like being circumcised, you don't recover.

RCR tries too hard to be funny but he just isn't funny

That Gawker faggot? I don't think so.

And this guy taught high school english too. And he's a closet furfag. Talk about skeletons in the closet...

When I think of

>filthy kike

I think of him

He literally looks like a hooknosed rat

RCR noticed me on twitter and commented on my car desu

>goes to a itasha event
>try really hard to not expose his power level
>Exposes his power level

He needs more videos about itashas, it was fun

Also, I had no idea Dodge Vans were so popular, or that the 318 LA V8 could do anything fun

RCR can be funny, but it bothers me a little at how unpolished their videos are. He seems to only do one take and leaves in errors and often misspeaks. A bit odd for a channel of that size. He also doesn't really know very much about cars...definitely could stand for a little more research. It just seems like if he put a little more effort into his content, it would be a lot better.

Noriyaro
Roadkill
Mighty Car Mods

Congrats

fuck no, get this cunt off my board

>no EveryDay Driver

>Closet faggot confirmed
>>>
> Anonymous 06/07/17(Wed)01:38:58 No.17331550▶
>
>>I like most of the stuff on the channel. I can't stand the roman though, he's such a neckbeard.
>I've gotten to a point where I can bear him, don't like his song stuff and shit still.
the roman is neckbeard but he comes out with some cool car history that I find interesting like just recently he did a video about Lee Iacocca which was cool and the first of his videos I saw which was about some transvestite trickster trying scam people on that dose not even exist.

Braden Carson
Roadkill
Doug Demiro

This. Furry degenerates must die.

wtf this is great. I now have four corners covered
>Japan
>USA
>Australia
>Europe

Yeah the Dale thing with the tansvestite, and that Iaccoca video were both okay.

He's a neckbeard but at least he has an interest in the history and shit behind the industry unlike most Automotive youtubers, I can respect that.

The greatest part is when he explained that a character on one of them was from a super obscure eroge. Fuck me that was hilarious.

Hnnng

Is that what he actually looks like? Damn, with that voice and aesthetic, he must be swimming in poon. He drives around my area too, I should stop by and see if he wants to review my car.

Yeah I was suprised about the Vans too when I found out about them.

There's also a dirt as cheap Dodge Van near me for sale, like $650 and I'm really fighting buying it to go all Dajiban with it.

Worst NSX shill ever.

He could not be less funny

scotty kilmer is subbed to him on that furry account WTF LOL

What now?
It's not like Scotty will suddenly stop being a meme on this board

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE SCOTTY

DESTROY THE FUR FAGS NOT JOIN THEM

>furry
>miatafag
>incredibly unfunny epik reference and YELLING humor
>unironically likes DMC

pure shit

Fuck yeah, Ivan is the best

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3NMGsRmZTFQ

i do quite enjoy his diary..

I like him because I like the emphasis he places on the more subjective side of cars and driving them, namely the positive feelings and even enjoyment that otherwise bland, innocuous, and ubiquitous cars can provide. He blends the experience of driving a certain car with its history, connotations, and purpose and because of that I end up gaining not only an appreciation for the reason a lot of otherwise humdrum vehicles exist, but also an appreciation for the extraordinary feelings and memories that can be evoked by ordinary objects in general. Since I started watching his channel, I actually find myself recognizing older shitboxes or cars that should not have lived as long as they have on the street in my day to day life and remembering the acute importance of chronically unimportant things.

It's because of that that I appreciate the literary perspectives he sometimes takes because it lends personality and character to the car he is reviewing, and its refreshing to hear that he can balance his brash and uncouth humor with a more reasoned mind as well.

Plus, I'm PA-raised and that side of the humor appeals to me.

tryhard queer catering to the lowest common denominator.

>Which furry is best furry?

>My furry is best furry because neghole

agreed

Nah, i think that this is a better reaction video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k

>Well-read autistic spergs who like cars and obscure literary references
>lowest common denominator

Hes the most autistic loser Ive ever seen.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUHSE YOUR NOT A CARGUYS PEEPL ALWAYS ASKS ME WHY DO YU LUT IN SO MUCH CASH MONEY INTO JUS A CAR BUT ITS MY PASSION I COUD BE OUT DOIN DREUGS AND DRINKS BUT ID RATHER PUT ME MONEYS INTO SOMETHING I CAN CALL MY OWN ANS BE PROUD OF SMILES PER GALLON RITE GUYS YOULL NEVER UDDERSTAND THE CAR GUYS WE EXCLUSIVELY COMMUNICATE USING MEMES IM NOT A GIMP I PROMISE"

I monologues you get from gimps like him and moog (especially moog) when they try to summerise and wrap up videos makes my skin crawl

>quoting shakespeare in a 'funny'(?) voice while reviewing $300 shitboxes full of the owners trash

>highbrow

Fucking Lol...

Do it, user

Get a Dajiban and hoon that 318 like it was never hooned before

he feels better than everyone "ive driven so many cars, more cars than youll ever drive, i am a god amongst you, I have driven over a 100 cars, therefore you respect me. your opinion is not even close to valid since you have clue what youre talking about because you havent driven as many cars as me. I. Am. Better. Than. You."

>>Instead of filming them and uploading them he posts videos of him eating FRENCH FUCKING FRIES
But he uploaded at least 6 videos from the UK.

proof of how fucking highly he thinks of himself

M-Masaka!

No.

His videos are car facts pulled from wikipedia while he overlays crude noises and grunts with le randumb humor. He can barely drove stick as is.

You're just mad he money shifted the ae86

>Mad about shit shifting an ancient memebox

Not really

He was better when he was actually reviewing shitboxes around his shitty corner of rustbelt coal country.

Now he reviews nice new cars and the same exotics as anyone else.