pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Tharja a best and canon

With, I might add, the seashell bikini Japan got.

How retarded am I for putting Darting Blow and Desperation 3 on a + Speed -Def Nino?

This is my wife.

Which FE character would you facefuck until they're a big stupid cummy mess?

Doesn't Nino already double everything with +Spd and a +4 buff to speed?

hector

Setsuna

I'd say I'd fuck her retarded, but she's already there

Camilla I guess, she has to be broken. My cute waifus are for pure loving only.

Linde

Noice

>being a cuck

Is there anything worse than getting an Eirika, being excited, and then she's +HP -Atk?

Nino is impressive.

Yeah, but wouldn't a Deathblow Nino just oneshot her anyway with the regular Atk and Speed buffs?

Eliwood is impressive

linde kills herself against nino anyways

eirika does 0 dmg even with neutral stats

>tfw mine is -Atk and not remotely impressive aside from tanking mages

Swap that dragon for the cuter blue dragon and you got yourself a nice team of blazing little girls.

What's a good build for +Spd/-HP Titninja?

It pleases me to know that I made people surrender by using cheesy units.

Your Taco has been helping me in the gauntlet, thanks again.

O-oh. Well I still got about 900 natural lvl up SP left to harvest ( Going to 5* her anyway). What else should I put in her A slot? Something like Defiant Attack to synergize with Desperation and her tome?

WHY ARE MOGALLS SO GODDAMN FAST

WHY CAN THEY SELF REPLICATE

WHY CAN JUDA ONLY BE ATTACKED EVERY 4TH TURN

WHY DOES HE HAVE A DRAGONSHIELD MAKING HIM NIGH INVULNERABLE TO EVERYTHING EXCEPT RAGNAROK

THIS ISNT EVEN LUNATIC WHO WOULD MAKE SUCH AN EVIL MAP

I think Nino would be a kicker if you pinned her down and tried to rape her.
But as soon as you manoeuvre your body so her legs are around your body you can pretty much pound on her until her crying and screaming stopped.
And her pussy would be extremely tight which is a bonus.

I dunno about that, but my +atk Eirika does pretty well for herself. Helps that she gets +4.

that's really just overkill
you should have a +4 spd buff for her anyway
death blow and fury are just better at that point

You sure it was mine? Mine is +Res - Def with Vantage 3.

You are better off with Fury 3 on her. It reduces your HP after each attack, allowing you to activate Desperation 3 without having to eat an enemy attack.

yeah.
>roll eirika banner
>get 2 seliphs and a leo

>roll reinhardt banner
>-atk olwen

>roll spring banner
>-atk/+res chrom

>roll ninian banner
>in 100 orbs blue sniping i got 1 jaffar
>at least +atk so pretty happy with him

>until her crying and screaming stopped
>not using one hand to cover her mouth
cmon

I wonder if they'll keep Ana, Alfonseo, and Shareena as arena bonus units on rotation. I'd be really fine with that.

God forbid they put Virion and Raigh on such rotation too since they freebies as well.

Pretty sure it was yours. I have 3 Tacos on my friend list and two have vantage though so maybe it's the other guy. Either way thanks.

>they're not going to rework IVs
>they're going to introduce stat boosting items from the game and use it to enhance IVs
>players are gifted Boots that increases movement by 2
>you can buy more stat boosting items via the Shop for orbs...5 orbs for Boots

:^)

>tfw no Death Blow/Fury fodder
The 20 orbs can't come quick enough. Going to burn them on reds for Hinata.

>one battle away from fighting him
What am I in for?

>tfw +Atk Eliwood with Luna, Darting Blow and Desperation
>also have Hone and Goad Cav support

I've heard that Eliwood's Durandal stacks with Death Blow, giving him +10 damage when initiating. Wouldn't Corrin's Yato work the same with Darting Blow for +10 speed? Am I being rused or why isn't this being talked about?

Which girl's breast milk would taste the best? Camilla? Ursula?

no matter how you slice it, she doesnt hit as hard as the other redies

it's hard to get corrin

If the game would feed me a +ATK Eliwood or Cain, I'd be satisfied with my Cav team.

It's harder to get Hector, Reinhardt and all those other 5* exclusive characters, but they're mentioned often

But the screaming and crying is the best part.
It gives you a measure to know when to go harder as they become quieter.
Also I don't want to risk getting scratched in the face or the eye so arms need one of my arms and I want to grope her chest with the other.

Ask Roy.

A few threads ago there were people talking about how cool it would be to get a +ATK or +SPD Corrin and give them Darting Blow with Desperation for deadly sanic swings.

Just like you said he's kind of rare.

You think Minerva can beat Camilla?

Because they're INSANELY good. Corrin drops at 4*, and is outclassed by a bunch of other Red units like Ryoma, Lucina, Eldigan or even Eirika for buffs.

>Implying she wouldn't try to bite you
That's the first thing I'd do in her position.

rein had a banner, corrin didn't my man
as for hector, people rerolled for him

Nowi is great though.

No. Cordelia is higher than her and Camilla has 4x her score. Nu-FE is too strong.

Very unlikely, but we'll keep trying won't we? Add me 2610489594

I want to rape you when you are Nino.

>Reinhardt
he's a 4* now.

Good night /feg/

Well no, but she's not supposed to. She's primarily a support unit. But being able to perform in combat is still pretty useful.

Enjoy yourself with Kagero.

Dancers are fucking bullshit, even more so with wings of mercy.

IV reroll fucking W H E N

I hope you have something faster than 22 speed that can also kill terrors. I never really grinded too hard so my Whitewings and Dreadfighters are hovering around 20. Also Juda effectively has 29 def and 25 res and doesnt take damage from his own spells. Celica can 1shot Mogalls with Angel but I need her to Ragnarok Juda and I cant when there's fucking 6 Mogalls around him. Also fuck I just saw Renewal on his list so Ragnarok is basically mt5 until he gets into kill range since I can only use it once every 4 turns.

Fuck all of this I'm going to sleep I hate this so much.

For me, her brother is much more competent at fighting and buffing so I use him instead

Then I cover red with lucina, who I feel is better than lobster (and because I don't have lobster)

>tfw no defense yet

>a 4 star corrin as your lead

No thanks.

Lucina is canon.

I've met male corrin once in arena for 2 months. You tell me

>He doesn't want to be teamed with dragonfeet

No thanks.

What's wrong with that? She's an all around team player for these things with her skills and I don't have better units unless you'd rather a Sophia.

put up your 5* unit dude

In the April update for 50 orbs

>963M to 225M

sure bro, i think she has a chance

gay

Which of these 4* chumps should I 5*?

Depends on who you want for what though. For instance I have a Nowi and Nino, so having another blue would be less than ideal.

Also if you compare their stats, while it's true Ephraim has higher attack he trades that off with speed. A neutral Eirika has 35 speed, which keeps her from getting doubled by many things that a neutral Ephraim would, which contributes to her defensive attributes. And she likewise has less defense but more resistance, so she's overall just as capable of taking a hit.

If it makes you feel better I added you

Corrin

The one friend on my list that's on my team has Ninian as their lead. I try and thank them back by putting up a pretty good unit of mine and up as well. Even if Jaffar can't kill he can at least debuff every single stat for whoever he's up against. Your Corrin's like a spit in the face compared to those.

He's pretty fucking useless before you spend 20k feathers on him however. not everyone is going to do that.

Knowing what other units you are using and what are those chumps' IVs would help don't you think?

Effie, Nowi, or Klein.

>Klein
>all those good blue
Figure it out

F or M? I already have a 5* Femui, I was thinking of 5* my other two Femuis to make her +2.

I rolled for the banner Kagero, I ended up with these fuckers.

it's +res/-atk Saizo, one's a +hp/-spd gaius, the other is +spd/-res, and Niles is Niles so fuck him

Yes

Femui is the best unit I have and can fit in with lots of team combinations with her skills. Don't add me then, that's fine.

Thanks, I got you.

...and he just left after I killed all his Mogalls

I want that fucking Dragonshield though. Missed the first one, not missing this. I think I basically need to bank on a Ragnarok crit.

Not the guy you originally replied to, but I'm thinking of using a team of ryoma, nowi and nino, would this be a decent core three, and if so who should i add as number 4 (currently thinking ninian)

>Lucina

Damn hellspawn. Like her brother. Tainted blood in all of them.

Niles has Iceberg which is good on any unit with good res at least.

All I get is useless candyman instead.

Gauis is good but you need Kagero's dagger for him

He's also in there as a 5*, and if he has +ATK IVs it's pretty much always a good idea to do it.

I'd rather just have Kagero herself, honestly

That's solid. Ryoma has hone speed, Ninian with fortify defense and Nowi with Hone attack can keep Nino buffed, plus you have triangle coverage and a dancer.

Let Lucina feel free by being naked user.
It doesn't make her a devil.

This is my arena team that i've been using lately since they're my only 5* units apart from Lachesis. I've been trying to roll for lobster in order to replace Lyn since she's lagging behind.

cordelia would win against minerva
camilla is beating cordelia by 5x

So in battles with that team i assume i just go with a boulder/fist strategy and creep everyone up together, rather than just having 1 person go fuck everyone

yeah but sisfucker is tanky
reds can double him all day, but they do piss all damage so its not an issue
the only real issue is him trying to fight manketes and mages, since his res is pitiful