/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Extra Dip and Cheese edition

Previous Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.38
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004482908

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60169/Pegassi-Infernus-Classic-Resurrection-Mode-Now-Available-in-GTA-Online
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60176/Grotti-Turismo-Classic-Now-Available-in-GTA-Online

Other urls found in this thread:

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Motorcycle_Clubs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you like pizza?

Yeah, my favorite pizza is Hawaiian.

When?

when?

I like it too, just without the ham
>that mix of sweet and spicy

>doing some of the stunt races
>fuck up early on in one of them because I haven't played in over a year
>manage to catch up and take first
>trusty Rockstar server drops everyone
T-thanks.

when?

Yes please

There are no winners in GTAO. Only varying level of losers.

Requesting to join the PC crew: Zylavain

when?

What's more dead, this General or the game?

General. Everyone is in discord.

Should I bother getting back into this game? I haven't played since around the first CEO shit dropped.

It's already available as the Ruiner, but it doesn't even have a quarter of badassery the Trans Am in your pic has, it doesn't even have retractable headlights or a tacky spoiler.

The closest thing to this would be the Ruiner 2000, but it has a retarded KITT interior and forced weapons as well as a 5.7 million price tag because Rockstar is desperate for extra shekels, but I would've loved to own one without the guns or rockets.

No, it's more cancerous than it was when CEO dropped, and everything is twice-to-thrice as expensive.

Yeah I saw some of the prices for the shit that's come out? Besides YouTubers who the fuck is going to spend that much money on shark cards or put that much time into this game?

The Ruiner is an '82 Trans Am, the one in my pic is an '02 Trans Am WS6. They could even market it as a Ruiner Modern or something, I'd absolutely love it no matter the price tag

My bad, I confused the two different generations for some reason.

Fanboys who are financially retarded or jobless autists who spend 12 hours a day playing nothing but GTAO. Also, normies who don't have time to grind the same Heist 40 times or sell 30 Top Range cars to be able to buy the Rocket Voltic, but with the simple purchase of a shark card, they can own it.

Thing is, after buying it, the entire fanbase will get on their knees and suck the shark card buyer's dick and praise them for "keeping the game alive", which further prompts Rockstar to raise the prices once more.

How would you introduce this car into the game?
Name
Class
Performance
Handling
LS Customisation
Liveries (not mandatory)
Bennys Custom version (not mandatory)
Unique features and parts
Prices

ETR1 Street Custom, a Benny'd ETR1.
The ETR1 is already a gussied-up LFA.

>price
$8m

Here, quickghosty

>Name
Emperor ET

>Class
Sports

>Performance
High traction, decent top speed, very good acceleration. Lap time is as good as the Elegy RH8.

>Handling
Planted, but a bit prone to understeer.

>LS Customization
Plentiful, but not more extensive than the Dinka Jester.

>Liveries
None.

>Benny's
Fuck no, fuck him.

>Unique Features
Dynamic spoiler, that's it.

>Price
525K shekels.

when is rockstar adding cars that aren't supercars

elsa jean, yeah. A buddy of mine noted that he's begun to see shitposting images that come specifically from blacked but with all the logos removed, their photography style still makes it identifiable tho.

If their target audience no longer gives them shark card sales and get tired of supercars, they got tired of lowriders before, but I really don't see them ever getting tired from the endless spam of supercars we have as of late.

Would you consider the new sports classic cars as supers

It's never interesting supercars either.

Any suggestions for interesting ones

sports classic %100

Of course they're supercars, they're just old enough to be considered classics since they were performance supercars of the late 80's and early 90's.

They're not true Sports Classics, but rather Supers Classics, a true classic Sports car would be a classic Porsche from the early 70's or a late 50's BMW roadster.

gumpert apollo, noble m600, moar tvrs, saleen s7, spyker c8, ssc ultimate aero, enzo ferrari, an actual mercedes sls amg, maserati mc12, vector w8, noble m400, hennessey venom gt, porsche 959, bmw i8, mercedes clk gtr, and porsche pff gt9-r

The cheetah is a bastardisation of the Enzo and other cars

There have been several dupe glitches.

I forget it existed, I want an actual sls amg with a v8 and gullwings, not that cancerous surano trash, the same could apply for the enzo.

I got about 6 million in duped cars stored in 3 garages when I came across a glitch accidentally

I'm gonna shill a little and ask/recommend to get into FH3.
It has most of the 90 retro supercars you want. Even a CLK and a F1 GT.
There's no jet shitters and money is not that tight to get on.

Join WAT club. We could even organize some free roam sessions.

just plz tho on xbox so l can come along

I can't be a tranny in Forza

Yes you can. You can choose from about a dozen stupid characterers.
I've been a blonde all this time.

Asking again, requesting to join the grind: Zylavain

you're on the blacklist.

What do you mean just Xbox its a fully cross platform game you fool

Yes. my favorite pizza is Pepperoni, pineapples and jalapenos.

gtag has shit taste in pizza. no surprise there

These tastes in pizza

When?

>t. meatfeast faggots

>not wanting bowel cancer

Your loss nerd

Please send a PC crew invite to Science1679

Blacklisted for destroying crates

requesting invite to PC GTAG
SC: -Nessi

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOU

what?

Blacklisted for jetgriefing

I saw some faggot running guns in a public lobby but I can't find that shit anywhere. Is the update out or not?

more compacts when?

its part of bikers loser

I started an MC and didn't see SHIT YOU'RE THE FUCKING LOSER

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Motorcycle_Clubs
ctrl f gunrunning

Fuck you faggot don't talk to me ever again.

talking to you again

Real mature, fucktard. When will you console faggots stop shitting up the thread just because you're bored of your inferior version of the game?

what do consoles have to do with this?

who said anything about consoles?
do you have that much of an inferiority complex?

>he plays on pc
lmao enjoy ur russian hackers and menu shitters

>pc
>log on to gta
>get spawned into water
>finally get to land
>no clip infinite rocket launched
>force solo lobby
>skiddy joins and drops $50 on you
>banned by J*

Topkek faggot

i don't play on consoles, what does this have to do with the argument?

do you guys already tried out the new swede DLC?

NOT ALL MUSLIMS NOT ALL MUSLIMS RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

they also added many new outfits, like this real looking "jihadi outfit".

ah yes, pretending to be retarded, what a classic...

with many new missions to play and a new gamemode "find the rabbi".

PCcucks

>pretending to be retarded

BecauseRacecar is that you?

What's this?

It's a safe full of money and gems and a rare valuable dinosaur egg.
Sell that shit bro.

So besides the tacticool military vehicles, what cars do you guys think will come with gunrunning?

DON'T KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU TRY IT YOU DUMB BITCH

A civilian police cruiser

GUN ATTACHMENTS PLEASE

and also a weapon class overhaul. It's bullshit that combat is literally balanced around one weapon.

Dupe glitches get patched literally within hours, even when it's Saturday midnight in Rockstar's HQ, but gamebreaking glitches rarely ever get patched this quickly and are usually left to be patched when the next update comes.

The recent suspension patch that corrected certain cars' handling was the first type of non-update downloadable patch that we had in two years, the last time we had one was when Heists dropped two years ago and everyone's faces and skin color were mixed and jumbled around.

Don't pin the blame on dupe glitches when the absolute majority of the fanbase, which is at least 75%, don't have a good source that gives them info about carrying out dupe glitches on time since they aren't as easy to do anymore.

t. chicken ranch fags

The simpler the pizza, the better the taste. It's such a basic concept.

Why is the option to text other players still not appearing on my phone menu

You queers have shit taste in pizza, it's not all that surprising though considering you also have shit taste in car modification and character style.

Pepperoni, salami, cheese, extra sauce, bell pepper, onion, olive, sausage, parmesan and crushed red pepper is GOAT. Go fuck yourselves.

good god that forehead

Advanced parking techniques.

Black olive is the patrician pizza topping.

I haven't seen cars do this since 2014

>olives

There's a special place in hell reserved for people like you.

taste is subjective, what an idiotic comment. No one has the "right" taste in anything.

>I throw everything on my pizza like an autist

You just don't get it, pizza ALWAYS tastes better without toppings or with two, a single topping or more than two automatically makes it taste like shit.

Don't talk shit about meat lover's, you pussy.

FREE HIGGUS NOW

>meat lovers
You sure do love that meat, huh user?

Anyway, I kid, but I'll tell you this. Having all of that salty meat ontop of cheese and tomato just gives you no variety of taste, it gives you the texture of meat, but that's about it.

With Hawaiian, however, the sweetness and mild sourness of the pineapples complements excellently with the saltiness of pepperonis and richness of the mozzarella all added with the juiciness of the tomato sauce, it's just a fantastic combination that makes it my favorite yet people give me shit for it everytime I bring it to a party that they started calling me the "Hawaiian Man".

On that note,

FREE KURUGII NOW

FREE MICHEALSHEPARD NOW

There was a dupe glitch that roughly ran from september to january. If you're poor in this game you're basically a dumbfuck.

The Elegy dupe glitch that got constantly patched but people found multiple workarounds that also got patched in due time?

I got 11 figures with the more reliable character switch glitch that happened two times so far in Stunning Cunts and Bikers, so I'm good, faggot.