/ndg/ - NieR/Drakenguard General #54

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

Ping pong circulate edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/168677-nier-automata/75191730
youtube.com/watch?v=t9IB6zZ6SUM&t=06s
gamer.ne.jp/news/201704070046/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2Brap

Big Sis A2 a cute

Update up on PSN.

BB artbook scans n some lore
>gamefaqs.com/boards/168677-nier-automata/75191730
need the other pages

Man, what level are they expecting you to beat this robo monk? I guess I was pretty underleveled for it, but at least it's over.

I assume you mean on hard? He's pretty easy to beat using bare hands at less than lvl 35 on normal

He's really easy to dodge, but you'd have to have the patience of a rock to sit down and beat him with bare fists for like 45 minutes at level

Second playthrough
Especially with 9S' hacking but that cheating so don't do it

N2 should've wiped them all out.

31 hours into original NieR... 30 hours to get ending A and 1 hour into B and I've almost completely lost interest. the worst part is probably the retreading, though there are other glaring ones too.

is there value in continuing playing at this point as opposed to watching a video? does it change up later on or is this it?

I have to wonder how much of N:A was Taro and how much was Platinum. certainly there's enough similarities to see how they're the same, but the feel is completely different.

some of it is definitely the tech/code quality ruining immersion. the music is constantly slowed in town and northern plains is so slowed down it's not just ugly noises.

>but that cheating so don't do it
Hey you
You're not my mom

>the music is constantly slowed in town and northern plains is so slowed down

To be fair entire 9S is a fucking cheating.

I played with a sword

Automata but genders are reversed
Yorha are handsome guys and scanners are cute lolis
Would you play that?

If Kaine's backstory didn't make you want to keep playing, then you might as well watch the rest on youtube.

The game pioneered a lot of ideas that were just kind of flopped out in N:A, and playing them in reverse order takes a lot of the punch out of Nier.

>handsome man choking a cute loli
I can hear the SJWs' autistic screeching all the way from that alternate timeline.

How dissapointing do you expect the announcement to be?

I guess second playthrough probably, I managed to beat most of it around the 40-50 range but it took like an hour at his last form

Fuck yeah

So MGS but with more gameplay variety?

You know guys... To fall for someone like 2B or something I should say. Is a wonderful feeling. I would never mind it if she drove her blade through my gut because dying by her hands is better than dying by someone else's or dying alone, the pain of being impaled by her blade is nothing compared to the pain of living without her.

No.
Taro argued against that shit as well and rightly so. 2B could have had a chest as perfect as her ass if those fucks on the dev team and SE didn't fucking shoehorn in shit ideas like this.

I want deviantart to leave.

9S pls.

I imagine the doors will just be hiding a giant thank you letter from Taro.
Which would actually be kinda nice

Was there a reason the androids in that side quest defected?

For much the same reason that the machines leave the network, I imagine.

>Everyone seeming to be talking about this game like it's some excellent piece on existentialism and the meaning of free will.
>It's just a real good game that draws heavily on those themes and is masterful at presentation and subverting expectations.

I expected it to go a lot deeper since it dropped names like Jean-Paul and Nietzsche in the A route. Fug.

They probably found out about what was really going on with YoRHa

Whatever the reason was, it apparently wasn't good enough to make any attempt whatsoever to persuade 2b or 9s, clearly attacking is the better plan.

The game is great but holy shit some parts are badly written on purpose so a fight can happen. The a2 bit annoyed me too.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9IB6zZ6SUM&t=06s

What did Taro mean by this?

I came for androids and wrecking shit with occasional gutpunches and end up better than expected

2B's ass a shit. She would have been miles better off with one moderate like her tits.

9S stop. You already got your happy ending with her, go to your resistance room, fuck her all night and then sleep cuddling. Bye

The jap fans are so much better than us it's kind of irritating.
>all the best pics and memes.
>stuff like this

Meanwhile we've got shitty fanfics.

I need this with the dress intact.

Don't be rood A2, 9S is still reeling from it all.

2B9S

Kill them all A2. Make Caim proud.

>Making Caim proud
For what purpose

I want to bully Devola and Popola about how they doomed humanity!

For the glory of murder, of course.

I will find and gut you, unknown resistance member.

They did nothing wrong you inconsiderate prick.

Murder.

They tried their best.
Nobody can stand against a protective dad

If i tape 2 protective dads back to back and head to toe did i make an infinite dynamo and gain 2+ waifu's?

Would you take care of her, user?

Yes, but only if she promises to take better care of her hair after I'm inevitably gone.

Yes and I would try to fix her skin.

is 9S Caim? like is it his personality? Young Caim?

They wouldn't have gestalt data on Caim tho, but this is Taro's game and anything is possible.

>tfw 9S and 2B are almost immortal beings due to being androids
>can keep on living if they can keep servicing their parts
>tfw they can spend an eternity together with each other's love and care
>neither of them waning in their devotion and emotion for the other
>a pure love that lasts until the oblivion of the Earth

Pls user post more A2 in berserker mode art.

I love them so much. I feel bad for A2. Too bad pods weren't a thing during the Pearl Harbor mission, so she can have A4 back.

That's forbidden love!

Forbidden love is the best love when it comes to twin androids.

So there's a lot of talk about a new patch for Automata that's fucking up a lot of things but most of the people who experience it seem to be people playing imported Japanese copies.
Anybody know if I'm safe if I'm on an american PS4 and a PSN downloaded copy of Automata?

>cute game where you brush A2's hair and put it in different hairstyles like braids and buns
I need this

What did it fuck up?

>fucking up a lot of things
Like what? I had it downlaoded already

I would WASH HER NOSE

People are saying a bunch of text is garbled and broke, sprinting now gets stopped more often, and some camera bugs were introduced. This is Patch 1.06

I got 1.04 today (EU)

Now that I think about it, she'll probably end up with Anemone.

I just want to buy her new clothes

You monster. That dirt has knows more about her than you will ever do.

Holy shit that's brutal

>wouldn't have gestalt data on caim
We never did learn what happened to him. Perhaps he somehow calmed down when he found himself in a world where any shmuck with a gun could down him if he goes a murderin' and thus blended into the decaying society.

Not when you get to be the meat in the twin sammich.

There isn't a theory that Caim was the Legion's leader or some shit?

Its bunk and bullshit fueled by an artist making a picture of Red Eyes with an outline resembling Caims.

>caim losing to guns
I'll believe it when taro writes it.

NieR: Automata Concert

Well fucking angelus dropped to a single missile and he's a magically otherworldly being spawned by a cthulian god.
Caims just a really really strong dude with a sword and some magic. I can't imagine he's more bullet or explosion proof than angelus was.

9S with a cello. qt.

gamer.ne.jp/news/201704070046/

I'm going to end up wasting retarded amounts of money to this franchise and I'm going to love every moment of it.

Fine with that.

There are too many A2 fags for their own good. Amnesia Type-E a best

Can't wait for the cameos on all squix mobage

It's already in Valkyrie Profile

It's a damn shame that I'm interested in this game's story, but have absolutely no interest in the gameplay

maybe you should fuck off then faggot

What does the Patch 1.04 fix , bros ?

didn't he get fried to death along with angelus after getting hit with missiles? both of them fell after that hit, and he looked pretty roasted.

That he did.

he's fucking dead

That's unfortunate but you could always put it on easy with the auto chips exclusive to that. Game literally plays itself for you in that mode, doing attacks and shooting without you having to do much.

adam and eve not adam and steve ok praise jesus

>Final Song

this will take a while
and with "a while" i mean "a lot"

could someone explain the purpose of the machine arc launched in ending D to me?

"fuck this gay earth"

N2 trying to find a new home for the machines across the galaxy.

Knowing it is a Yoko Taro story that means being stranded in space forever.

"let's do what the human did"

And was the network destroyed after this?

Any machines remaining on earth would be free and conscious wouldn't they?