Which Viper would you have?

Which Viper would you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/news/the-dodge-viper-is-being-axed-because-it-cant-fit-curtain-airbags/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey doug how big is ur benis asking 4 a friend btw

New one is faster and better interior, and is basically European thanks to fiat owned.

old one is a pile of plastic shit.

Neither. The Corvette is faster and lighter. Why the fuck does Veeky Forums have such a boner for the "snek"? Nobody in the real world gives a fuck about them hence why they don't sell/aren't in production.

One just like this thank you very much

It's not European at all you deluded shitskin

The price killed the Viper. Also it was shit outside of the track. Z06 was a good track car as well as a good street car.

This. A Corvette is a great 2nd car, and could even work as your only car. The Viper is only good as a 3rd car.

>corvette
>working
>ever

>Z06 was a good track car.

It overheats way too fast. Get a Grand Sport or a Camaro ZL1 1LE if you're tracking your car, they can take punishment a lot better.

the grand sport overheats just as fast

>The Viper is only good as a 3rd car.

Bullshit. I used to work with a guy who dailed a first gen with no issues. Plenty of people daily them along with GT3 RS's and shit. It's not going to kill you the second you touch the gas pedal...

>google C7 Grand Sport overheating
>literally zero relevant results
>only says that the GS fixes the Z06's problem
>search KBB for that story
>nothing

Sorry, there are no confirmed accounts of this happening, stay btfo.

>socks

its in KBB youtube test

stay assmad, motortrend had to replce the lt1 in their stingray after just 7k miles

new snek inside old snek body

id rather have the car behind the snake. the shelby cobra. it was the reason the viper even got thought of.

Everybody always goes on about how sketchy the Viper is when this makes the same power yet it's a 1000lbs lighter.

sounds like improper break-in because auto reviewer's lead feet.

The gts.
Mostly because I have a death wish and those things are sketchier to drive than at that time my clapped out rustbox Civic with no brakes. To be honest I could outbrake those on brake pads that had over 75k miles on them.

How can one man be so retarded? Is this scientifically engineered autism?

I like the newest one the most.

I drove a 2006 SRT-10 for a few miles and it is amazing how easy it is to spin the tires in 2nd or 3rd gear (I never used 1st). Visibility is poor due to how long the hood is and how low the seating position is.

The Viper's racing pedigree has forever left an impression on me. it pretty much toured the world and went much further than not only any american car but further than almost any non-european car. The Viper is what got GM to respond with the C5-R Corvettes and start the-now successful racing program "Corvette Racing" after almost complete dormancy because they wanted some of that action. it raced alongside cars like the Mclaren F1 and to this day has still won races no non-european car has won yet. every time i see a GTS-R in its original Team Oreca livery i get nostalgic as fuck.

Its the reason id personally choose one over a corvette every time. same reason someone might like the R32 more than the R33 or 34. the racing this car did was inspiring and worthy of being the spiritual successor to the AC Cobra Corral Shelby wanted it to be.

Viper, but this one.

purple = power

to be frank, they both look fucking terrible.

but since theyre rare, and when they have body kits they look savage, id take the old one. crimson with no racing stripes and black rims

new one

Old ones look bad i think.

The old shit one.

>fiat owned.

Still faster than GTR

He's rich, he's tall, yet doesn't have a girlfriend. I think that answers it.

Neither.

I think his fashion sense is the answer to the no gf argument.

I'll take the bad boy in the middle.

Also the fact that he's uglier than punching your own father

>yet doesn't have a girlfriend.
Pretty sure he does. He talked about going on a road trip with her with the Aston.

Is this the final stage of male evolution?

First gen Viper for 7mge, tupperware plastic interior and all. I saw a brand new RT/10 in 1993 when I was a kid and loved it. It was like nothing else I'd ever seen on the road, and in my 6 year old brain, it made even the Countach LP5000, Testarossa and 300SL gullwing look tame

Left. I don't want any driving nannies. I don't want my hand to be held through the experience. I want to CummySpinout.webm myself off the cliffside knowing it was my fault.

Actually the price was fine, the Viper sold out regularly

The real killer was much more inane
motortrend.com/news/the-dodge-viper-is-being-axed-because-it-cant-fit-curtain-airbags/

Fuck yeah he's rich, Arc'Teryx jackets and the faggot probably doesn't even hike.

Probably just as awkward with women as he is on video too.

To give him credit though, some of his jokes are actually making me laugh now.

Best car.

>you will never have snek

>To give him credit though, some of his jokes are actually making me laugh now.
too obvious, doug

Neither, I'd take the gen in between tho

What makes the gen in between better?

The Corvette Z06 is 3500 pounds, the Viper ACR is 3350 pounds.

>to be frank, they both look fucking terrible
Veeky Forums continues to impress me with its shear variety of tastes. Here, we can see what will possibly be the worst post on Veeky Forums for the next 24-36 hours.

YOU CAN'T DEK THE SNEK
We don't have a cool rhyming sloagan for the vette

>8.4L v10

>slower than the GTR around the ring

Left, only because i used to play top gear overdrive as a kid.
The nostalgia boner is just too big.

Who tf wants this massive junk of a car.. 7000 miles and you need to fully replace the engine

He has a fiancee

Because the viper is much more attainable by idiots with no driving skill

>Needs a 280,000 aftermarket upgrade to compete with Cletus' 80k truck engine

Wew

>no gf
He's engaged

You're not wrong...

>Im poor

what we all read

is this the henessy edition?