byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/index.php/poll/25
ss13.moe/index.php/poll/23
youtube.com/watch?v=z0GKGpObgPY
youtube.com/watch?v=fNdMC6_eUGk
youtube.com/watch?v=cWZ5qqN6pG0
youtube.com/watch?v=GgZWyntHj0c
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/07/europe/stockholm-truck-crash/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for MoMMIs must maintain the natural state

2nd for lifeweb is a superior game

When does lifeweb go up? In how many hours?

in never ever

please tell me, I wish to play the video game known as lifeweb.

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

that is so retarded and I love it

Arch did this bus but with a gremlin, and someone went onto the arrivals shuttle and ate it first thing

Reminder that all waifus are their player's ideal woman, therefore all waifus are perfect and ideal.

reminder that waifufags need to die

Today is the day I tell my waifu how I really feel!

Who is your waifu?

She is usually in engineering

o-oh

Amari Ray goes on reddit

this means they are valid ic

Lowpop is boring as shit.
I see why people murderbone, sitting for 2 hours doing NPC tasks is dull.

You shouldn't play on an rp server if you don't want to rp

I won't comment on this until the current round ends.

Does anyone even fucking roleplay on this server?

I can count the amount of times I've had meaningful rp interaction with people on this server one hand, it's a fucking travesty. Very few people here actually do anything resembling roleplaying, the sheer majority just does the minimum IC/OOC separation required to not get banned, and anyone displaying any sort of personality beyond "being a 2d spessman" is not only ignored, but are sometimes actively ridiculed.

is re-adminning dragonbro a good idea?

Would it be worth editing the Borer wiki page to add what all the chemicals actually do?
I'm looking on the leg section and seeing "Hardcores secretion "Allows the borer to inject hardcores into its host." makes me feel angry for some reason

[20:48:32]ADMIN: HELP: Moistnugget/(Gusto Gav): im having trouble trying to make a stunrod, the rod wont get wired - heard by 3 non-AFK admins.
[20:52:36]ADMIN: PM: Moistnugget/(Gusto Gav)->Small_Boss/(antag): thanks faggots now i can greytide
[20:53:25]ADMIN: PM: Moistnugget/(Gusto Gav)->Small_Boss/(antag): that captain shot me and stole my spear can i ill him now?
[20:58:46]GAME: Moistnugget/(Gusto Gav) has been auto traitor'ed.
[20:59:34]ADMIN: PM: Small_Boss/(antag)->Moistnugget/(Gusto Gav): The answer is yes now, thank you for your pomfcoins

People do roleplay, you've got to be on during euro afternoon times to get quality roleplay. The best place to look for roleplay is waifus, not the neon hair shitters like Souhei and Avada though.

Men playing women for attention will do roleplay because it gives them the most attention. The problem with Veeky Forums is the admins do not enforce medium rp despite it being what people want, and their buses are always immersion breaking memes which kills any cohesion of atmosphere.

Depends on the person
I, personally, prefer to talk things out and chat with people because I like interaction. It builds on a story and I'm a sucker for great stories. One thing that pisses me off is when I'm working my department, someone comes in with all-access and silently starts taking stuff (a lot of stuff usually) and I can't do shit because I'll either get bwoinked for nearly killing them or they'll push me down in one disarm and flush me down my own disposal chute.
its shit like that where I stop having fun, because even in a light RP setting, this shit shouldn't be happening but it does.

Yeah this is the problem, you can't roleplay when you have shitters that don't roleplay. A lot of players would rather break in and do something themselves than ask another player to get them something.

That sounds great.

Small_Boss has always been a shit
When he plays he only plays as greytide
But Probe 'respects him too much' to do much about it

Why would anyone want someone back who boinks people who personally upset him IC while he is playing?

We're in troubling times but to be sure that your Veeky Forumsstation identity is strong no matter what hardships the server is going through I have come up with some things to keep in mind about your spessman

-how is their relationship with their family
-what are their beliefs, if they have any
-what is their motivation (preferably something unrelated to their love interest/romantic feelings, bc people care about other things, too, kthx)
-who were they raised to be vs. who they became/are becoming
-what are their plans for the future, if they have any
-how do they feel about themselves and how it affects their behaviour (i mean. you can’t tell me a character is shy then have them do things shy people wouldn’t do, like?????)
-how do they feel about things they cannot control?
-and last but not least:
-WHY IS THIS CHARACTER HERE
-LBR DO THEY EVEN MATTER

a good 90% of players are too autistic to come up with a compelling or convincing backstory
t. someone who runs pen and paper RP games

Good, here to make some cash for them
Space jesus
Cash
Normal guy and normal guy
Get money, help family, play videogames
They barely give a shit
They are too busy stealing shit and having fun to care about space politicks
MONEY
THEY DO NOT

Im just a guy thats been asigned to a space station, ill do my job, have some fun, get paid and go back to help my family.

I cannot roll all this shit when I don't static, that would be insane.

If you want good roleplay, hang out with Ivy Stocker. Most my beat IC talks come from her, the players really developed her.

a compelling and large backstory takes away from the game, the adventure should make your character and you shouldn't have a huge past. I usually come to my gm with where they were born, their job for most of their life and why they started adventuring.

t. person who plays pen and paper RP games

>how is their relationship with their family
Good, left home two years ago to work on a station since her job field was over crowded on their planet.
>what are their beliefs, if they have any
agnostic
>what is their motivation
getting enough money to retire in olympus mons
>who were they raised to be vs. who they became/are becoming
Raised to be hard working and productive, becoming a lazy cynic
>what are their plans for the future, if they have any
Doesn't think too far ahead, just to the next pay check
>how do they feel about themselves and how it affects their behaviour
this question confuses me
>WHY IS THIS CHARACTER HERE
Welfare doesn't exist where they come from and they needed to get a job and go their own way

For the character I play most:
>She loves her parents with all her heart, but she's uncomfortable with the fact that they sent her away to work on a space station
>She uses to be 100% carefree,but she gets a little jaded spending time working. She tries not to let the things she sees get to her though
>Raised to not have to much ambition beyond just enjoying life. At least, that's the planetary belief. Sometime caused her to be sent to harden up while working (not Sure what yet still deciding)
>she feels like they're a good person,and they wish others would be. She's aware that life on station is very different from life on her planet.
>she get a stressed sometimes and just wants to hide away and go home, when things get too hectic. Its the way she was raised conflicting with the hussle and bustle of spess. She'll make it though, hopefully without losing who she is.

For my second favorite character who I've been saying more
>Felt dettatched from her parents,but knows she was raised well. Wishes she could find it in her to properly appreciate them
>She believes that your rank in Life is equal to how hard you work. She thinks if she keeps working hard, she'll end up on top.
>Raised in a basic life in the city on some busy planet. Raised to be smart, get a degree, make bank. She left to work on the space station though. Its not like she particularly liked space science: she was hoping to find herself there. Something she enjoys, something that makes her feel and less apathetic. Her parents aren't too happy about her being in spaces but they'll love and support her regardless. She calls them one a month.
>She plans to research all sorts of things to they to find something that interests her. Part of her wants to fi d a guy, but a other part says "meh, who needs one?" She's confident she'll rise through the ranks to RD soon.
>They feel confident in some areas,and utterly hopeless in others. Of her intellect, she's reassured. She is confident that she is a problem solver and a natural leader. Her issue isn't with how she interacts with her environment, but rather with herself. She has trouble caring about anything, and it bothers her.
>She's mellowed out in terms of space shenanigans.she lets them happen, tries not to get involved. (I'm bad at rPing this part sometimes though, I forget or lose my temper)

>muh RP
Holy shit is this 2014?
Veeky Forums is a low rp server, don't like it? No problem, go to vore.

>they are a spaceman on a space station

Really my favourite character

Go play TTT if you don't like it. We're med rp

>We're med rp
Objectively wrong, fuccboi.

ss13.moe/index.php/poll/25

>med rp
>CONSTANT immersion breaking know your memeshittery infects radio channels
Rping as Veeky Forums?

I want to dominate Souhei!

ss13.moe/index.php/poll/23

anonymous BTFO

this song NEEDS to be on the jukebox

youtube.com/watch?v=z0GKGpObgPY

Not this?

youtube.com/watch?v=fNdMC6_eUGk

>2015-03-18

Too bad we are still low RP and no amount of refugees will change that.

No bay or polaris refugee comes to Veeky Forums, the only refugees we get are low rp people from TG and hippie.

We were born a server for medium rp players, and over time our roleplayers have been burnt out and replaced with no rp shitters.

>people actually want no-RP, no-rules Deathmatch ss13
physically remove

Dude, Veeky Forums was always medium rp, until shitters who weren't interested in rp came here, continued to ignore rp, and then claimed that Veeky Forums wasn't about rp.

You are the refugee here and you are the problem.

Most underrated carmen miranda's ghost song?

youtube.com/watch?v=cWZ5qqN6pG0

Can I ahelp linking that poll when people break immersion bad. I'm always told "I'll see to it"'and either nothing happens or all they get is a bwoink them they keep doing it.

All this delusion holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=GgZWyntHj0c

I first logged into Veeky Forums in october 2014, when did you first come here?

We're a server made for roleplayers and run by pomf who wanted a mix of roleplay and gameplay. You're new and I understand that you don't get Veeky Forums fully but it's a server for roleplay. There's servers suited to lower roleplay games if you like that.

His father died in a tragic incident involving alcohol and space bears, and he loves his mama (but is scared of her). He has no significant other or siblings.
-Space Orthodox
-To pay for alcohol and cigarettes while providing for mama
-He did not undergo any formal training or higher education, but was raised with strong values. However, he disregards most of these values and is an adult delinquent most of the time. He can fluently speak sol common, and can coherently speak (but not well) gal common, but is more comfortable with gutter and gets slight satisfaction from being difficult due to it.
-No real plans for the future other than more smoking and drinking
-He's somewhat quiet and collected while sober, but that isn't often. Otherwise, he's loud and obnoxious, but is the fun kind of loud and obnoxious.
-He's here to make a living
-He's doesn't matter

(;____;)7

>I play Veeky Forums but hate roleplaying

>CMO buys a paralysis pen
someones got a low IQ

Forgot the things he can't control part
He doesn't care.

Sorry for breaking the shuttle. I got sent to purgatory for it.

easy greentext but next time I'll murder everyone and straightjacket the dude I'm supposed to protect, then call the shuttle

>tfw you're minding your own business and you feel a tiny prick

I told the IAA to send a fax but i don't think he actually did

might as well close the client window desu

My prayer didn't work so I figure a fax wouldn't be that different for this.

do vox like colonial marines?
does hachi like colonial marines?

Veeky Forums squad for colonial marines when?

When you actually organize it and we all join up as a common named group.

>fill hypospray with some sugar
>watch people shit their pants and chug all the coffee from their backpacks
always funny

What I don't get is why these shitters don't just go to reddit's server, or goon.

surely they have since the poll is years old and most of you have been playing here for less than a year.

>prick people with injector as borg when they're hurt with a dose or two of tricord
>"WHAT'D YOU INJECT ME WITH BORGS ROGUE BLOW BORGS"

I've been playing here on and off since before Pomf's serb was the only one.

why does probe and co keep shilling this shitty filk album every thread? it's really not that good. do you just latch onto it because "muh sci-fi lyrics theyre just like me, in spess xd" or some shit?

i think its time for you to leave

Sweden has finally been given the big black truck.
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/07/europe/stockholm-truck-crash/index.html

Yeah, sorry. I kind of got stuck in medbay trying to fix people and didn't get back to my office to send the fax in.

>not that good
Which album is this? Because Carmen Miranda's Ghost is pretty good and I think it's the only one we have in the game, but it's not the best one.

I am really very confused

it feed you eatable stuff when you have no mask on

pneumatic cannon instant feeds the target any food items you throw if the target has no mask at the moment.

eating monkey cubes has a % 100% chance at 5 cubes chance to create a monkey chestburster

Yo there's actually a word for "eatable" stuff

I wouldn't call everything that eatable "food"

Is it actually like a xeno larva with a monkey head?

I think he's referring to the word "edible"

No "edible" is the word you are looking for.

no, it's just a foreign body inside you that causes internal bleeds, broken bones and possibly organ damage

lethal without surgery

but the chestbursting actually happens, it's a small monkey sprite bursting out of your dead body.

and it stays there until it gets removed.

What is Pomf's ckey?
I want to edit the Borer page and need to make an account first

pomf123

BadClown

plapatin

>client keeps freezing and shitting the bed

How do I setup a private server?
I have the bleeding edge build but I think I'm missing a .dmb

i always ask them if i can inject to deal with this. nothing like ''ay boss can i inject anti-tox you have toxic damage?'' then injecting mutagen

open the .dme and compile

>you have appenficitis
>begin removing their head as soon as they go to sleep
Only works on new players, but it's always a laff when it does

Its giving me errors, six in total
missing brackes, incorrect number of macro arguments, an expected end of statement where there is none, an expected } and a "location of top-most unmatched {"

so yeah, I'm at a loss