/ywg/ Yo-kai Watch General #77

Previous thread:Finally arrived Edition

YO-KAI WATCH 2 IS OUT FOR EU
gematsu.com/2017/02/yo-kai-watch-2-launches-april-7-europe

Join the discord to make friends and battle others!
discord.gg/0m7Vj85gNw4dutXi

Yo-kai Watch 3 is out in Japan! Details here!
youkai-watch.jp/yw3/

The Third version of YW3 (Sukiyaki) is out! Go spelunking with friends and kill each other's heads over those goddamn traps!

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/yo-kai-watch-wibble-wobble/id1085461253?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.YWWWUS
WibWob medal registration:yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/medal/index.nhn

>Is this actually good?
Yes it's good, just don't go in expecting the hyped up "Pokemon killer" aspect. Kotaku started the phrase for clickbait and it worked. They aren't the same game at all, just two games in the monster catching genre. If you want an explanation on the battle system, someone can fill you in, don't worry the demo for the first game was indeed shit and not a good representation of how you'll go through the game. The demo for 2 was slightly better.
It's heavily recommended to skip the first game and go straight for Yo-kai Watch 2.

>Is there a list of all the yokai?
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Yo-kai_by_Medallium_Number_(Yo-kai_Watch)

yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Yo-kai_by_Medallium_Number_(Yo-kai_Watch_2)

yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Yo-kai_by_Medallium_Number_(Yo-kai_Watch_3)

>I'm too lazy to look for i-
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Here's a resource document for all your Yo-kai Watch 1+2 FAQ needs:
docs.google.com/document/d/1_POcoMxn85sOaJSFlvYDIljIfeadxm-qz9GTdmcNND0/edit?usp=sharing

Here's a Pastebin for all your Yo-kai Watch 2 FAQ needs:
pastebin.com/JVBgWF8s
This includes event passwords and QR codes, Poking tips, Door locations, and other good shit.

Tags: Yokai, Youkai

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dNUJRLes
archiveofourown.org/series/395008
yokaishopping.tumblr.com/post/159229708676/review-jibanyans-chocobo-premium-version
yokaishopping.tumblr.com/post/159152379161/buyers-guide-hasbros-yo-kai-watch
archiveofourown.org/works/10190768
pastebin.com/mc8mKJK2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a general YW1 guide if you're too lazy to open up links. Yokai location and fusion items are different from 2, but still has some useful techniques

Good morning yokai general

TIME TO PRODUCE THE FUCK OUTTA THIS THREAD

Yo-kai Specs #15 was just recently completed. It's part 1 of a 2-part thing in which Apelican finally appears and gets everything localized as fuck.

pastebin.com/dNUJRLes

You can start from the beginning here:

archiveofourown.org/series/395008

To continue shilling/bumping, I've been putting out text reviews on Yo-kai merch. I haven't been doing videos because iPhone filming video quality is garbage, but I'm still gonna do some eventually.

yokaishopping.tumblr.com/post/159229708676/review-jibanyans-chocobo-premium-version

yokaishopping.tumblr.com/post/159152379161/buyers-guide-hasbros-yo-kai-watch

EU Release and the return of Scramble Battle in Wib Wob. Time to feel the hype my Yo-kai bros.

>Bare shoulder Inaho

That reminds me. I finally finished that old Inaho story. I planned to do a chapter thing but called it a one-shot so the thing could be fucking done. NSFW as expected.

archiveofourown.org/works/10190768

I've been pondering over a Blizzaria "chapter"/part 2.

No Blizzaria unless she's taking the hot dog dick

I'm still doing that one.

pastebin.com/mc8mKJK2

>they're just going to keep cycling the Yo-cake battle to justify not putting Unikirin in the crank
that's super shitty of them
Also thinking of doing an Elder Bloom giveaway for spring+2 being released in EU

I have sadly come to terms with this. Guess this was easier on them to balance it out. Despite the fact that they're basically just making all the good players even better since they're the ones that will probably keep scoring Unikirin. Please people, have mercy on us poor folk.

Well, at least I was able to get Mermother last time, so I guess that was a bonus.

How soon will that be finished?
We still need to know is US can trade with EU

We dont have much events left for them to port from puni that domt have to do with 3 or sangokushi. wonder how they are going to fill the space between them. Are they just going to put scramble battles each month until something comes out?

true
any EU folks want to try a trade to test?
Seems that way they haven't even announced Shinuchi or Blasters yet, its worrying

I forgot if it was Leafy or Goat that said that, but I think they said that their plan is to have 1 Scramble Battle a month. I think it is just to justify not having Unikirin in the crank and to give people a shot at him. Bah!

Just give us the Blue Oni already, HNH and Level 5.

If the Scramble maps don't change, I can finish leveling Hanako's Soultimate, so that'll be cool. I've accepted that I'll never have Unikirin, so I'm okay with that.

>How soon will that be finished?
Now that I remember it exists? Eventually. I'm still unemployed so it's not like I don't have time.

More stars more goodies for me at least

Not saying the scramble battle is a bad thing, it was the only time I made decent money
Are they going to give new evo items or just stick to the ones given out last time?

What new fusion items would there be?

Ageless powder?
I know Hanako can drop it, but god she's never dropped it in the million times I faced her

It was me (Leafy) that said that. L5 told me directly that NHN plans on doing a scramble every month.

Twin power!

How'd you get in bed with L5? From streaming with Abdallah?

I don't mean that at all as hostile as it reads to me, and I apologize if it reads as such to you. It's a genuine question. I don't know how you would besides personally e-mailing and conversing with them yourself, and they don't seem like the most "in touch with fans" company with some things.

They intended for people to just put their lives on pause for fucking Unikirin.

Yeah I gave up on them giving away ageless powder when they gave the newer mermaid jewel away just like that

Why are there 3 links now for the list of yokai? Didn't there used to be just one?

Seems like each link is associated with one of the three numbered games

The previous list's domain expired, so that website is gone. Wikia is the best we got, unless you know a better/faster list

I hope the scrambles are a little shorter this time

No offense taken; it's a legitimate question. I got in touch with a few different people all in different ways. It would be rude to go into specifics about the people of course, but the whole Wib Wob info thing (which is what I'm assuming you're referring to) happened from L5 approaching goat, robbett, Peegeray, and me to let us know about the upcoming Scramble. In case you're curious, there's never any sort of deal about us promoting them in return or anything. They just do it to help us out, which I really appreciate. L5 is pretty busy lately, but they care about us. To answer the first question, Abdallah has nothing to do with any of my connections to L5.

I missed the opportunity to meet them back at the movie event, which I definitely regret; I've been a big L5 fan since the original IE. Hopefully I can say hi at some point in the future. Oh, and as always, feel free to hit me up on reddit/twitter/etc. If you ever need verification that I'm me.

What exactly are these models? They don't seem to come from any of the 3ds games.

Who's she looking at?

What 2017 Pikachu is that? Never seen anything like it.
Also what the fuck did whisper eat to get that body

Y'all mind if i praise my favorite yokai

what a nice slippery kaiju

as long as you don't mind me praising mine, go ahead

>pastebin.com/mc8mKJK2
Lookin good

So who's ready to not get Unikirin added in the Crank a fuck and have the top players get him only
I know i am

I love not getting slurpent

>Go into endless tunnel
>"this is gonna be the run I get Statiking"
>ends 1k in

Surprised mother fuckers
It is I, Awakened Hi No Shin here to deliver the spiciest Yokai watch memes

However i'm on break so YEET

Can I sell you my soul to make the games come out faster?

going to try the endless tunnel again
wish me luck boys

let's do dis

Gold Team forever

Well I mean at least some people wont compete to get him again so you have a higher chance.

I'm ready to try to get any exclusive Yo-kai that isn't Unikirin. I wonder if they'll give something else out other than Komajiro A and Mermother as consolation prizes.

I think they may come from the game ukiukipedia

Maybe if we're lucky we might get some puni to-kai like Gush, Komane, Komiger, Reuknight or Pookivil in the scramble battle reruns to make it seemingly worthwhile

You were saying? :^)

GOLD TEAM RULES
I know its yellow team but i like calling them Gold

Boobs.
So who here actually brushed off their 3ds games and played a little bit of YW2?

I did...but admittedly I only screwed around with the blasters mode

Going through endless tunnel right now
just want to get some seal yokai

What level do you recommend having the yokai be to reach the sealed Kai in the tunnel?

well, depends which seal
Count Cavity and Signiton start to appear around 5k, while the classic seals, Damona and others only start appearing 20k in
if I were to guess, try 50-60 at the very least

id recommend having level 99 since its a long way down dude

sure is quiet in here

When will we get the other robo yo-kai in wibwob.

Oh my god they're dabbing XDD LMAO XDD

nyada in wib wob puni puni when

about time fucker

Do those dancing guys in the tunnel do anything, or is it just a random event?

Whoa, welcome back YWG.
I suggest we smack anyone that already owns Slurpent and tries to get in the Top 5 again. Hard. With a bat.

> Using Siro instead of Unikirin, Blazion Awoken, Komajiro S, Gargaros or Beelzebold.
Hmmm

Wonder what the dub will do to the King and Hagure tribe songs

Probably the same they did to the wicked tribe and make it cheesy as hell. and not even the good kind of cheesy.

Gotta love how they make up words just to make it rhyme
god it hurts

Honestly I'd go for top 5 again just to screw with people if I wasn't a mixture of burnt out and busy.

If you could make one boss recruitable, who would it be and why?
I'd like to see Maddiman playable, mostly because of the ticket he gives you leading to nothing, I thought i'd get something regarding his story with that baffle board dammit

I would really like to befriend Kat Kraydel. She could be Mysterious Tribe, S Rank, and maybe have an ability where every elemental attack she uses is random.

Yo, is it wrong if I prefer Katie over Nathan? She just seems like the superior protagonist, she has more to her than Nathan in my opinion.

Quite a few people would agree. Too bad Level5 doesn't feel that way...
It's pretty obvious they prefer Inaho to Katie in every way which sucks. Don't get me wrong Inaho is fine but I would still prefer Katie to all 3 of them. You can play as her in Sukiyaki but she doesn't have her own story she just has a sidequest and afterwards you can roam St. Peanutsberg as her.

We didn't even get katie's watch in the toyline

And we won't because if Hasbro doesn't find YW popular enough with boys, why in God's name would they spend money on something for girls?

The Fumi-chan JP watch is cheap as fuck now anyway.

insomni and THOT
real talk good art tho