hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/63xgsj/no_joke_blizzard_actively_censoring_discussion_of/
reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/63zmag/chinese_hearthstone_forums_are_censoring_all_the/
reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/63ye79/lets_be_honest_given_their_rarity_and_cost_it/
reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/63ynbr/i_feel_cheated_55_packs_1_legendary_and_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=GtWVR-FYCf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew

The only card I regret crafting so far is the Druid quest. Its fun but doesnt seem to work all that well

I did however unpack the Warlock and Rogue quests

I was trying to come up with a Razorpetal deck, how did you make yours?

I really wish we still had Thaurissan, MalyRogue with petals would be amazing

any opinions on bittertide hydra? running it in my barnabus druid. On one hand sometimes dropping an 8/8 on turn 2/3 is fucking amazing. On the other hand having it pinged 3-5 times in a single turn sucks so bad.

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT 23 LEGENDARIES WOULD BE OK?

quests are fucking cancerous. nothing like pigeon-holing every class in the game to a single archtype.

gg blizz

i have yet to see a single druid not get blown the fuck out trying that quest. All the other quest decks are finishing around turn 7-8ish and the druids are not even half way around then.

i run it in zoo as a finisher. sometimes it works.

I'm having pretty decent luck with the druid quest. Hemet is fucking amazing in the deck. Being able to Hemet as #4 followed by Kun as #5 into barnabus, into draw 3 cards, into a bunch of 0 mana huge shit. You can go from no board to double lethal in one turn.

Also, shellshifter is amazing.

is pirate warrior worth crafting still? I would only really need patches plus a few of the new epics.

fuck off

No, dumbass. There was a shitload of counters for it in this expansion.

I ran it in 2 arena runs and it was fucking abismal but it may have been my luck.

Is it just me or is the meta actually worse than ever?

question

I'm trying to install the game on mobile, but everytime I download it, the files go to my SD card regardless of me choosing not to.

I have more than enough space for the game, and I don't know what the fuck to do

need help

Wow the The Marsh Queen sucks ass. Lifecoach is such a pompous idiot.

YOU READY FOR "WHO HAS THE BETTER QUEST ROGUE OPENING HAND?"STONE FOR FOUR MONTHS BRAH?!?!?

the crystal core rogue dicks are only doing well right now because people are trying to have fun and play slower decks. I seriously doubt it will be tier 1 when the meta settles. I'm having fun playing it but I still get run the fuck over by pirate warrior.

I threw together a janky zoo deck and it's putting in work for me (the "destroy a friendly 1/1 to adapt twice" is great) but I'm only playing around rank 17 so idk

I only crafted clutchmother so far because I'm a sucker for discard since karazan and I opened lakkari sacrifice.
Also opened awaken the makers but so far quests are fucking boring.
I'm angry I didn't open any neitral legos.

Just hit rank 15 with zoo, killed cunts using all different class quests. Even took a priest down to 5, he played Amara, then I killed him.

I'm getting shrekt rank20 on EU why the fuck everyone has already got multiple legendaries

i don't know anything about anything, i barely like the game, i just want a deck so I can complete dailies relatively painlessly, what's good?

shield quest warrior y/n?

what the fuck am I doing wrong? I'm 1-5 right now

what do you need 2 shivs and small time bucaneer for

card draw and I wanted a 1 drop. I don't have karazhan.

>no legendaries in first 28 packs
>get enough gold for one today
>has two legendaries and a (shitty) epic

Who dat be?

Glad to uninstall this game. Card games are shit, and online card games are even worse.

>until a proper counter is found
are people denying elemental shaman exists?

>Gadgetzan Ferryman would never see play they said...

Changed your mind yet?

Ozruk and Pyros.

>unpacked 5 (FIVE) clutchmothers

fucking kill me

tortollan primalist is boarderline playable in a control mage deck

legos are pyros and sherazin

Guess we'll move here from the old thread located here: You are welcome, archivists.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

same, ran it in arena thinking I could just freely melt their face, and died because of it twice

UPON MY BODY! and rogue quest.

Will i be fine with crafting every Elemental card for a shaman deck? have 8250 dust

I'm not gonna play Mouthbreatherverse but I sure as hell am done with Hearthstone

I miss it guys...

I don't see how Elemental Shaman counters it effectively.

Surprise, it's unplayable garbage!

>quests never

idk what he's saying about elemental shaman but as for rogue, it loses to handlock and murloc aggro from what I hear

Warlock quest.

damn my dude you had more luck condensed in one pack than I had in 75

>mage quest lets you take an extra turn
>nigger priests are doing it for free with discover exploit
nice fucking game hearthbabs, will brode have the balls to patch this immediately or we will have to wait 3 months again to nerf this and only one other card

I got 3 legos, all 3 unplayable and no quests.

The expansion is FUN!

How good is the shaman quest?

How would would an elemental murloc shaman be?

Maybe they'll patch it if enough people whine? I'd like to see the report from the guys that show the percentage of x-deck on the ladder

Post a pic of the game you're playing RIGHT NOW

>opened gold Sunkeeper
>no idea what to do with it

Impulse said fuck it, dust it, craft something not shit. But odds are it'll have some utility.

is Hogger, doom of elwynn +400 dust?

which discard warlock list works?

Help a Druid out. Trying to work my way up to at least rank 15 using Quest Druid and need some more punch once Barney hits.

What'd be something good to craft? Hemet to get rid of dead draws, Ysera/Alex/Deathwing as big "fuck you" dragons, Elise to refill my hand eventually?

There are websites that tell you the exact amount of dust needed for a deck. There's a whole industry that feeds off Paystone, streamers, websites, etc.

usually theres at the very least a 1 week honeymoon phase where everything remains fresh and fun

rank 3, 80% pirate warrior, quest rogue, and 15% aggro shaman/time warp mage, and 5% misc. All the way down to rank 5 because I genuinely dont like playing linear decks

hearthstone just isnt for me anymore

The zoo deck that plays doomguards and soulfires

PACKS ARE BUGGED AGAIN

BLIZZARD REFUSES TO MAKE AN STATEMENT

TLDR

>Similar bug as Meme Streets
>Certain cards have a higher % of being pulled than others (specially ultra saur, among others)
>Also the % of pulling duplicates of cards increases if you already have a copy of any card on your collection for some reason
>i.e. you pulled The Marsh Queen your % of pulling The Marsh Queen again will increase the fuck up
>several reports of people pulling double, triple and quads of the same lego in an expansion WITH MORE LEGENDARIES THAN EVER
>several videos and screenshots in the threads about people getting fucked up ratios
>certain common cards with +10 copies meanwhile other commons are hard as fuck to pull
>Blizzard is actually DELETING the posts about it in the official forums

Proofs:

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/63xgsj/no_joke_blizzard_actively_censoring_discussion_of/

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/63zmag/chinese_hearthstone_forums_are_censoring_all_the/

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/63ye79/lets_be_honest_given_their_rarity_and_cost_it/

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/63ynbr/i_feel_cheated_55_packs_1_legendary_and_a/

>half of HS community complaining that too many decks require expensive legendaries
>the other half complaining that not enough of the legendaries are playable

really gets ur noggin-a-joggin

neopets were fun, i liked collecting the maplestory cards also

the card is almost definitely shit but there's no reason to do anything rash unless you desperately need the dust

I love seeing it come down, it's usually 9 damage to the opponent's face guaranteed.

>quest rogue
>elemental shaman
are those really the only good new decks?

Firefly and Igneous elly make bodies for handbuffing and elemental activators

Hydrologist secrets have lots of synergies in the deck

Hemet thins out the deck so every lategame topdeck is strong

nuElise just generates a big pile of value without drawing cards from the deck

Everything else is self self-explicably good

What do I replace Sir Finley in my pirate warrior deck?
Since I can't have fun with the game I will make sure no one I face will have fun either.

Yes but my question was if i will be fine with the elemtal cards or will they be so shit and not useful that i will regret it?

>Card games are shit, and online card games are even worse.
What succesful AAA title have you deve;loped, friend ?

>Day 1 Un'goro: Quest Rogue is broken! Tier 0 deck!!!

>Day 2 Un'goro: Quest Rogue is fucking dead

lmao

standard pirate warrior.

its a new deck because of rotation trust me

>BUGGED
They were designed to be this way. Too bad that Blizzard got caught, tho.

Pirate crab so you win the mirror

if packs were bugged wouldn't everyone have experienced it?

I opened 78 packs within the first hour of the release on NA without any serious dupe problems. 3 grimeroots and 10 of those 7 mana windfury elementals but outside of that 4 unique legendaries and 1 or 2 of most rares

>the prices in this video game are fine because some of the ui elements vaguely look like cards
no human being unironically thinks this, r-right?

>Proofs:
>a bunch of literally who crying
wow user, such proofs!

fucking retards

>muh confirmation bias
there's no tri class cards here, there's no way it's bugged
screencap this post and feel free to laugh at me if it's ever proven, otherwise fuck off

There are X playable decks.
The X playable decks all requires legendaries to work.
The 23-X legos are literally unplayable garbage.

Wow, rocket science.

of course they dont want to admit it, last time they were FORCED to give extra packs because of it

The will NEVER do that again, even when they fuck up

Marshqueen is a joke. I have been fugging it all day with my priest quest. You just run out gas and the raptors get aoe'd

Genuinely having more luck with miracle rogue than quest

don't you know how much virtual ink and cardboard costs, goy?

it's all lies, LIES I SAY! people just have to be good goyim and pay up,it will increase their leggo drop rate

EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU USE IT

What is actually happening in that gif

>its not a card game, it just happens to have card in it! And decks, and match, and deckbuilding, and...
oh boy user you sure told us! Keep being delusional on what you are actually playing.

You're doing quest rogue wrong
quest rogue consistency is absurd

>nigger priest discover exploit
Explain yourself, Joey.

I don't know how they did it, but they finally made 8+ drops viable.

Oh wait, this isn't curvestone, this is nice game. I can't believe I'm bored of the game on the day of a new fucking Standard.

>We swear guys, there is no bug with the pack openings
Meanwhile I am still missing a ton of rares

I'm sure I am doing something wrong, but I can't think what.

I see the point you're struggling to make about class legendaries. A sizeable amount of people also complained when neutrals legendaries were too good, such as Dr. 7

2 of the cost reduction elementals on board, Shadow Visions in hand and Shadow visions and no more than 2 other spells in deck.

Cast Shadow Visions infinite times, causing the animations to stack so hard your opponent literally can not take his turn.

>Quest Rogue is not only good, it's cancerous
/hsg/ ABSOLUTELY BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=GtWVR-FYCf8

Whats the point in fighting rank 5 to rank 10 against high value and stall decks for 15 to 30 mins a match, when I could lose a few games on purpose here and there and club baby seals near rank 18 to 20 by turn 4 or 6?

I get the same amount of gold for my quest in less time and less effort and by the end of the month I can stop losing games on purpose and sky rocket back up to rank 10.

Is there literally any reason not to do this?

we literally will have to wait at the very least a couple of weeks for a fix. Brode has said on multiple occasions that they dont have the framework to push out patches quickly because of the process to push updates through the mobile clients (through the google play store and whatever apple uses). They can do hotfixes which can quickly change things server side but anything that operates client side literally cannot be changed without a patch which wont come quickly because mobile players are a thing.

The worst part of it all is that they cant push out a quick fix just for desktop players because mobile players connect to the same servers and matchmaking pools