pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Galaxy Star Heroine (until 4/19)
├ Winners Design 4 sideA (until 5/10)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/auw1975/status/850324942428151808
youtu.be/UtnCIW-IyyE?t=3190
youtu.be/ulCSQHqUqS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tummy star online

Another day of no keys.
Seriously what the actual fuck.

ded gam

mmm umbilical scars

So are Zeinesis weapons and their upgrade confirmed to be shit or is it too early to tell?

twitter.com/auw1975/status/850324942428151808

Phrase weak is btfo btw

LA name?

I think it's /la cold
I'm not sure what the ticket for that is

The first pot should make it easier to affix more attack on it than normal

It's questionable if that will be enough to put it over the top though, once you switch it over to the third potential

It's /la fear

There's also the unknown of how much more base attack the upgraded version will have over the original, they implied it wouldn't be much and it was "mostly for looks" though

>zeineshits
Who /gix/ here?

Something's missing.

>missed out on astra because i just came back to the game
>zeinesis already confirmed to be inferior

simply epic

Basically, from what I gather Cliffard only has Zeinesis' third potential, the x2 affix stats one.
Stat-wise they're making it sound like they're basically the same. Only units have different performance, but the set bonus on those are trash just like every other 12* unit
So, yeah, you'd be "upgrading" it purely for the looks.

Even if the third potential doubles phrase weak, a 200atk pot3 zenesis would be weaker than a 120atk astra.

post yfw the third potential turns out to be a standalone pot that can exist along with either of the first two

that'd still be fucking trash

They are a lot more balanced if you speculate that Pot3 increases your unit's affixes as well. We really don't know how it's gonna work yet, it makes no sense for Zenesis weapons to be completely worthless at this point in the game's lifespan when they desperately need to string people along to stick around until the next episode.

Would be nice if they explained what it actually did, though we'll know in a few weeks. I just updated my units with austere so I could sell them if Zenesis turns out to be good so doesn't matter to me either way.

Damned EOP he literally said that shitty pot is only for weapon's affxies

>They are a lot more balanced if you speculate that Pot3 increases your unit's affixes as well
Is that balanced? That sounds like it could potentially swing them from underpowered to overpowered

So zeinesis tact will just have the second potential or get a whole new fancy one for itself?

>he thinks the gay class tact is going to have a pot at all

150 atk one evrything would be on par with astra if it doubles units too. If it's weapon only it's the worst mainclass only 13* series in the game, aside from meme PP save weapons, 2015 badge and possibly slave.

How the hell do you get 200 ATK on anything to begin with

How many slots is that

ult soul, modulator, stat 5, factor, flict, elegant, something like that? wait, that still comes up a bit short

Aika's Tact-NT and the neo-Japanese 13* tact both have potentials, and the 13*'s potentials is are the same as the rest of them

The 14* one will fire Megids

>still eternally butthurt over summoner
ok eharima

astral/mod/stat5/flict/elegant is 165 in 5 slots. add in sentence for another 20, phrase weak for 2%, and mut2, abi3, or doom break for the 200.

I'm still extremely butthurt over how they added SAFs at the tail end of gix sheets so I didn't have time to +35 fodders.

>Add upwards of 50% or more raw attack points to a weapon
>Still weaker without a final damage multiplier
Hey do you guys remember when Black Heart weapons were the in-thing

It would be a bit better than that, though still slightly worse than max pot Gix. Think of it as the Gix replacement for people who either couldn't obtain Gix or are willing to pay for the privilege to skip the Gix conditional with Zenesis affix bonus. Personally that's not good enough to get me to upgrade, I'd rather just keep my Astra let alone my Gix and recoup meseta for ep5.

Post pics you found in this general that you don't know why you saved.

It'd be better than gix 20 if your units were base 150 attack, if they also doubled the unit attack power also.

Are you sure about that? Unless I screwed up somewhere, the damage sim is telling me that gix is very very slightly better.

>pso2g
>more than 60 atk
We have a strict rule of maximum 90 atk and 130 pp.

What about the first potential? Is the 10% only for the weapon itself, or, like, if you have it in invo, it applies to every affix you do?

>tfw too good for pso2g
i just wanna to play with ma familia

Only for the weapon itself, that much we do know about zenesis.

how much attack could you get on it during a boost week

>tfw graduated from pso2g on ep2

The best affixes involve SAFs, the rng is mostly just upslotting to 8s. At that point I would honestly just use an aura weapon over Zenesis anyway.

be gentle

chibi Xion is so cute

>chibi
That's not how that works you little shit

I'm not even sure what SEGA's thought process is, Aura is incredible for high slotting, and surpasses pretty much everything, so they forced people to play PvP for it, but then the major ending boss for EP4 has weapons equivilant of Xie... With a redundant booster for changing it's looks (one way not reversable, seems stupid if that's the only reason to do it)

The affix doubler is only available on the upgraded version

but what if someone wants the first versions look over the 2nd version, are they then bound to 2 shittier latents? Doesn't that make the "its for aesthetics lel" pointless?

I thought Zenesis had all three pots available but cliffard was only pot3.

Oh, I see, I misread that

>forced people to play PvP for it
What do you mean? Also wrt Zenesis I agree, unless it doubles everything (IE: also doubles affixed PP) I have absolutely no motivation to switch to it. I spend all my cubes on unit affixes so I can't do an 8s myself but if I were to do so I would do it to aura for the PP regen.

Revolutio and Aura's new potentials require Arena Boosters to unlock

I had forgotten about needing to unlock alternate potentials. They love gating it behind something most people don't want to do such as CM, pso2es, and now arena.

What are the best units right now for a braver?

Whitill set, austere rear/arm, union set

Braver doesn't really need many rings so you're free to do austere+leg for stats. Whitill for leg if you're bow and Union for Katana. If you want more rings, draw more from those sets.

Whatever gives you the most pp and atk, needing tank for br means you aren't playing it well

>unless it doubles everything (IE: also doubles affixed PP)
That might actually be okay if that was the case

I read earlier that it was supposedly just ATK and DEF (and definitely not percentage modifiers like Phrase Weak) but it seems the exact wording is 『ステータス系 (パワーなど)』? That would include HP and PP (and Dex, I guess), wouldn't it?

It was explicitly stated not to double pp, no comment on hp. Would be usable if it did, but sega gotta sega. Can't have those weapons with 260 attack and 52pp, afterall.

Thank you for the clarification. In that case I stand by my original stance that Zenesis/Cliffard isn't worth upgrading to judging by what we know about it.

Seems like Austere + Union leg with 150/14 would be my best bet then.

Where was this explicitly stated though, the g-heaven tweet/articles posted earlier make no mention of PP being singled out?

arks live.

Boost week upgrading my gix and sets were not in vain! Rejoice brethren.

Don't celebrate just yet, we don't know anything about the Zenesis units other than they have an upgrade system like Ray > Union.

>play melee
>have moderately ammount of fun trying things
>return to range
>things evaporate faster and with not much strategy

no this is not a melee vs range bait but most of the time feels like you have to put more effort for less reward to the point where you say why bother"

I want you to do the tokyo TA on XH as melee and ranged.

It's much easier on ranged, that's what you're getting at right?

Sure a lot of older/less relevant content gets instagibbed with no effort, but not everything does. If you want true "low effort" just play Su/x with a shit ton of marons, brainless gameplay at it's finest.

>Su/x with a shit ton of marons
Not arguing but i hope people are not mobbing with marrons thats all

faggots who believe that maron is every circumstance

See: WDF and NA

weren't they talking about how Astra has PP recovery

Nah but even other pets you can mob with pretty much destroy your average non-EQ boss, mobs have piss poor HP and pets are pretty stronk with good setup. Basically boils down to "tap the PA button when you feel like it".

>maron
>low effort
You clearly don't know about the cery meta.

youtu.be/UtnCIW-IyyE?t=3190 interpret it as you will.

Forgot Cery was even a pet after you couldn't AQ exploit anymore kek

>failed xion clone
>half the size
>not how it works

go back to the farm where you came from, you goddamn inbred failure

Like they spend the entire conversation making comparisons between the two (Zeinesis and Astra) and what Kimura says PP could be an issue since it lacks the PP recovery that Astra's potential has

Then Ichitaro says Blaze which I guess is referring to Astral Blaze (is he playing Bo now?)

Or am I mishearing this

youtu.be/ulCSQHqUqS0
It's still brainless even without the exploit. Just like anything this retard plays.

>Doesn't even look like Xion
>Normal body proportions, head not at least 1/3
Begone, you ignorant piece of space trash, you're the genetic failure

>no this is not a melee vs range bait but most of the time feels like you have to put more effort for less reward to the point where you say why bother"
But that also describes GU.

Elder coming up
Someone wanted to do that for Elder Souls earlier didn't they

That would be me, yes. Thanks for the head's up, I was about to go take a nap.

How does the pp regen so fast?

Design is like, Invade-Austere in reverse

You start with the holy looking thing first instead and then turn into the super edgy darkness thing

>gu
here we go again

Ketos Proi, it's the fish PB. If you stand inside the circle while someone else is getting the buff from their fish, you get the PP regen as well.

Should I max fury critical on RA/HU?

Nigga that's faster than fish pb.
He fills 200pp in like a second.

Naw, neither of those classes are crit-focused on their own

I want to lovely stab this lady in the back with a sharp sword of some kind.

The fish buff stacks

This is false. It's much faster because your pet gets affected by it aswell, so you get 800% PP regeneration instead of 400%.

>summoner cheating again
Just give it infinite pp and damage already.

He's saying Phrase
Phrase abilities aren't doubled since they're %s
(Phrase Weak was already brought up but just to hammer the point it also doesn't work on Phrase Chase and it won't boost the PP from either of the other two)

>character used Xion as base
>b-but it doesn't even look like Xion

c'mon now, it's time for your medication the mental retardation is showing

>chibi Xion looks so cute
Could you get that egg off your face
It's hard to talk to you like that

can i kill spearchuckers in this game?