/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Continues to be BTFO by reality:
>1.32 regulation
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229394242499

>Dark Souls III Design Works
mega.nz/#!eN0mESTD!j8xyZY5h9huOuiRmSYbzTkv9la8qCaSjpDqJGAiL8k0

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Axgh6ID2E7w?t=29m41s
youtube.com/watch?v=UN1PIelq8MI
youtube.com/watch?v=Icu68mFvsb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the collage WIP ?

Cute
CUUUTE

EXTRA

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Reeee tell me how to get in the building that's below the first " Take the plunge, you won't die" message.
It's just before second bonfire.

kek

i'll never get to smash InfernoPlus' twink boipucci

God damn it's been so nice these last couple weeks without that shithead to ruin threads.

Fat mat thighs.

The area past the first pair of Lothric K***hts?

There's an illusory wall to the left of the Murky Staff.

That's not it.

You see there is a message on the ledge in this video.

youtu.be/Axgh6ID2E7w?t=29m41s

BY THE KINGS DECREEEEEEEE

Go up to where lapp is, drop down behind the caster hollow guy.

Go round the corner to the right and drop down there (don't bother fighting anything they will keep respawning)

>8 hour video
Why don't you actually give more specifics about the location in question, instead of asking someone to find it for you in the video?

I thought this up in the shower but couldnt find it in like 2 google searches so I just made it.

What happened to him anyways? I kind of miss his antics. Odd feeling tbqh

MAKE HASTE

Go to the little bridge after Lapp, and instead of jumping to the left (with the Harald knight and murkmen), jump right, there'll be a bunch of Lothric Knight and the War Banner at the end.

Because it is timestamped right at the time where the location is shown?

Seems about right. I'll try it.

Is ruin sentinels bossfight the most balanced 3vs1 fight ?

So any word on fixing infusions?

What's a good build for dragonslayer greataxe?
I want to dragonslay with a greataxe.

More like bark soul.

What's the best meme weapon to PvP with that isn't completely shit?

I just want to invade and have fun fucking shit up (not necessarily winning)

Paired UGS.

You have a few options.

Any way of enabling NPC invasions with steam running in offline mode?

Yes

>killed crystal sage
>greirat still hasn't offered to leave

Ok, i'm legitimately stumped. This is probably my fortieth playthrough and i've never fucked Greirat up this early before. What did I do wrong?

Any straight sword really.

NPC invasions also happen in offline mode.

It was a bossfight that didn't immediately get trivialized by summoning a phantom

hey there,
short question, is the season pass worth the 25e? Haven't played DS3 for a long time, and I am thinking about coming back.

Paired UGS.

Yhorm's great machete if not playing against most DLC weapons which wouldn't recommend at this point.

I recently found Moonlight Greatsword build to be actually really fun. But haven't test it out on 4vs1 ganksquads

Any dex anime build such as Onikiri and Ubadachi, Washing pole along with poison/bleed damage.

Oh and the greatshield that resembles a door seems to be fun as fuck into scrubs that don't know how to counter it. Good against ganksquads too.

>Killing hosts all day but no fan mail
I miss GFWL.

just started out and got the broadsword. Is it a good idea to go raw and just pump vig and end?

If you're a fucking shitter, yes.

He offers to go pillage the first time after you give him Loretta's Bone and get the Curl Up gesture.

You didn't give the bone to the crow, did you?

Probably. TRC is pretty fun, better to buy both at once and get the discount on AoA, than to buy them separately, since AoA isn't worth the money you spend on it.

question-
its my first time through the new dlc, was the spear of the church supposed to be a player?

If so, mine was definitely afk

Also, how many bosses are there?
So far I have killed 3.
2 demons, spear and Artorias Redux, rave edition
Keep exploring?

Does this include the Dragonslayer's Greatshield? The picture doesn't show the text.

No, they don't. Steam has to be online for NPC invasions to happen. The only NPC that invades while steam is offline is Hodrick. It seems to be a bug, or maybe it's an intended feature. I don't really know.

Does anybody know how to circumvent that? Maybe by using CE or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=UN1PIelq8MI

reminder that if you dont have luc filtered you're as bad as him

You have 1 left

Yes keep exploring.
Look closely at the elevator shortcut.

>spend an hour invading in Undead Settlement
>literally every invasion involves a gank squad and/or twinks
I'm honestly not sure why I expected anything different.

cool, thanks.

Imma fuck off now because spoilers.

How does one git gud with Ledos hammer? Never used a great hammer before. I switched over from the UGS

>demon scar now moved to you died tier

wtf i hate meme tierlist now

Any point in using the Astora greatsword charge? I've been messing with it and while it can *sometimes* fuck with big dick weapon users it doesn't save me from getting hit at least once. Seems too slow against other weapon classes.

Yes, of course. Gave him the bone, got the gesture, got my gucci Warpick. I've done absolutely nothing out of the ordinary and haven't missed any progression.

The only thing I can think of is me dropping controller which made me slap him with my offhand caestus, but not enough to make him mad. Even though I can still use him as a merchant I just double checked at the Velka statue and I haven't sinned. I'm genuinely at a loss.

>finally a lone host
>whips out dark hand and three shots me
Epic

1. get 60 STR
2. use a Skill shield and one-hand it
3. use the Skill any time people get really close to you
4. ambush people around corners with the r2

It's entirely meant for trading. You bait people to come in and attack and then charge into them.

I force anonymous on every board because i'm not retarded. You should try it out, user.

What were they fucking thinking?

>redsigned duelfags not showing their weapons.

Gee, I wonder what weapons they could be using when summoned...

>tfw gael's 3rd phase theme hits
wish there were bonfire ascetics in the game so I could repeat the boss fight without needing to get summoned or clear the entire game again

Wasn't it nerfed in the latest patch?

Curved Greatswords are a mistake.

Stop complaining. Unzip your Raw Drakeblood Greatsword and twink back. I've been winning 1v4 fights for two days straight and i'm not even good at the game.

But how can one 60 strength when I don't partake in 120 meta bullshit

Time to kill the disappointment child, the nameless dragonfucker.

PC, pass is dsg, reply if you're tagging along, thanks.

I'm bad at this fight, no bully pls

>decide to do a pure int run
>it'll be fun
>instead of running up to something and hitting it 3 times, you need to keep 5 feet away from them, while attacking 5 times but much slower
>want to do any damage?
>lmao here's three rings you need, some stupid looking ears you need to wear and as a final fuck you a goddamn menora you need to keep in your offhand at all time
>oh you beat Dragonslayer Armor at SL20 because you wanted early access to the one place that has useful sorceries?
>lmao better beat 80% of the game before coming back

>oh you expected something decent out of the DLC?
>like that cool looking Lightning Arrow for faith user huh?
>Pyromancy at least got something which let them get off a free heal in PvP
>lmao sorceries get a slightly more cost-efficient Soul Spear and a spell already built-in the MLGS but now costing FP

Tell me /dsg/, when is the last time you were beaten in a 1v1 by a pure sorcerer?

>invading in undead settlement
that is your first mistake
invade cathedral instead

Country? Want to make sure I'm not connecting to an Eastern Euro or Aussie and end up sliding all over the fucking place.

I'm gonna see if I can boss invade you and help you

requesting permission to test the gatling xbow on king of storms' face before you start whaling on him

60 FTH, do I lightning infuse it and off-hand it with something else or can I make an entire FTH build around it? I only use co-op on this char, but it be nice to also damage invaders nicely

It's not fun twinking I just want to invade with equipment i'd naturally have at that point in the game

Pure sorcerers are consistently the hardest for me to fight in the arena
I give up whenever I encounter an ass fisher, it's just not worth the pain of fighting this omega-passive bullshit

UK

I'm disappointed that nobody has boss invaded yet.

Yeah sure, I'm pretty passive against him because I usually die like a retard otherwise.

I'm be there with fancy pyromancy

and to probably die in the second phase

>youtube.com/watch?v=Icu68mFvsb4
>49 seconds
Muh dick.
Too bad the quality of this uploader is fucking shit. If I had access to the music files of the DLC I could do a much better extend without slutter.

It's not a faith weapon
Stop
Does 130+126 lightning AR sound good to you? I hope not

search up the dagger buff for that weapon, enjoy the 500 ar spear.

>mfw just killed Tsorig in demon ruins by standing in the lava and chugging estus while he burned alive trying to reach me

>people say onikiri was nerfed
>didn't felt any change at all
>still can WA into any second R1 to inturrept for a nice combo

sure, can't bleed anymore people to instadeath but it still doing a whopping 800-900 damage.

wow that sucked ass
i can't even land a single shot on an NPC of all things with this garbage fucking crossbow

It doesn't really matter, patch notes said "nerf" so everyone stopped using it. They could literally change nothing and just claim to nerf meta weapons and it would improve PVP a lot.

Uh, that lightning strike crashed the game for me. S-sorry.

>Antiquated Plain Set
i forgive From for lack of dingy set
this garb is superb

he's had a hard life

RIP Dr. Havel, we avenged you.

I was wondering why you went home, I've had weird crashes like that.

Thanks everyone, boss invader was a cool guy.

Idk I started an int run yesterday and stacked only int with court sorcerer staff and crown of dusk with 2 damage rings and my damage is fucking insane.

I'm 3 hitting bosses with heavy soul arrows and great heavy soul arrows.

In pvp I get shit on in 1v1s but if they're distracted I can nuke the shit out of them. The biggest problem I'm having is host who hide behind pillars. Thinking of keeping soul great sword for them. I also need soul spears to deal with big pvp fights as my greater heavy soul arrow just smacks one guy instead of team wiping when I have good positioning.

I've only put points to meet longsword reqs and a few for att for 3rd slot. Everything else is in INT.

Have you ever seen such beauty

>tfw wand catalysts never made a return

I hate staff catalyst because they look shit when you hold them in the offhand and I hate the fact that the best catalysts are fucking huge even more.

Is it PUGS?

>summoning tsorig to kill tsorig whilst cosplaying as tsorig

Memes are cum fluted.

What buff is that to make her glow like an angel?

her chest looks like her dad's

Yes, yes it was.

your tits are melting...

>didn't get summoned at all

What's up with her cheeks ?

Why aren't you meeting the reqs for clerics candle stick?

why sorc and not miracles? everyone knows blondes are for FAI and brunettes are for INT

S-sorry, I'm doing Demon Princes next.

Might take me a while to get there though so I wouldn't put your signs down yet.

Because you don't have to.

Might be a coincidence, but I'm getting lots of CTDs ever since the patch came out. Never during boss fights though, that's a first.

Did I miss the initial activity?
Am I ever going to be summoned as a spear of filianore?

NIGGAS ITS FRIDAY

WHERE DA FCS AT

What about for preachers right arm?

I know when I don't meet the reqs dor crystal sages rapier I don't get the item find increase.