pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-30290540
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273/?
youtube.com/watch?v=tJO23mOWl40
youtube.com/watch?v=urMijbUhLxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No user, curie is ze BEST waifu

pic unrelated

>how you want your ENB senpai?
>just Fallout 3 my shit up

Extremely huge!

Know what would've been great in FO4? If all your settlement shit actually affected the final battle. If it was literally the BoS throwing every fucking thing they have at you from every direction and your actions dictated who would come to aid you.

"I'm an explorer."
>ded

Or an Minuteman ending where SS unites Commonwealth into kind of East Coast NCR and gets appointed President of newly formed American Commonwealth and starts rebuilding the entire country.

People would have bitched up a storm about being "forced" to do settlements to get the best ending or w/e.

^This would be hilariously nonsensical given the situation.

Veeky Forums being Veeky Forums, and my keyboard decided to die today and im using a broken ps/2 one, it was this faggot that i tried to answer in my defense, its True storms retard foggy lightning, even without it it looks like that, id be glad if someday we get a "Climates of Commonwealth" mod on the same vein as Climates for TESV

the lack of fully power armored minuteman at the final battle was meh, though in my playthrough there it was zero resistance since we invaded at night

Not going to lie. That's getting added to the design doc for that FO4 Broken Steel post-game DLC sort of thing I've had in my head for ages.

>Strong liked that.

I just found out that in Fallout 2 I can talk that one loser down from blowing shit up.

>I'm going to blow myself up!
>Go ahead cuck!
>What the hell is that supposed to mean?
>Do it faggot!
>Don't you try to trick me now!
>Get on with it scum! The world doesn't need you!
>Fuck you, my wife is the scum!
>Oh yeah? At least she isn't a little bitch going an hero.
>You logic is sound. Here, hold my bomb. I have some domestic violence to get to.

there a mod that autoscraps what I put in it so I don't have to manually scrap 9001 gunner harnesses and pipeshit that works

>If it was literally the BoS throwing every fucking thing they have at you from every direction and your actions dictated who would come to aid you.
Why would the BoS be throwing everything at me when I AM the BoS?

That's not even Curie.

Stop picking up worthless junk.

>Why would the BoS be throwing everything at me when I AM the BoS?

I've mentioned previously that I feel Bethesda fucked up their opportunities for big setpieces for all factions. Like I think the "build a teleport array" thing was a bit lazy.

>NUT CURIE

Just Open the creation kit and

>change face skin from Default to FemaleYoung
>change hair to AZARLONGHAIR1

Voila

Uniting the Commonwealth wouldn't lead to shit.

People tend to forget that the playable game areas of Fallout 3 and 4 are smaller then that of metropolitan L.A.

The games we play aren't even the size of the Boneyard(which is why there aren't many big towns)

Even if you untied The Commonwealth, the only other major cities nearby are
1. Washington D.C., aka, The Capital Wasteland, which is under the control of the BoS, who aren't going to let you take over their land.

2. Pittsburgh, aka, The Pitt, which is still ruled by Ashur and his massive slaver/raider army(as far as we know). And who equally wouldn't let you just take over

3. Ronto, which, by what Ashur says, is apparently a major military power of some kind, and is equally likely to not let you take them over.

This leaves this new Commonwealth nation to really only control Boston, and the mutant hick infested areas of New England, which is traditionally one of the least populated parts of America, and has virtually nothing in it besides Boston.

They may be able to make some alliances with the very small towns like Far Harbor, and the Abbey of the Road, but in terms of expansion, Ronto, The Pitt, and The Capital Wasteland, have them pretty well contained

and she looks like shit

Not.
Curie.

You're never going to make it.

Probably not.

>Why would the BoS be throwing everything at me when I AM the BoS?

same

butthurt sjws mad cause bos are the only good faction that can actually get shit done.

Just looking at Google maps, there's New York City, Philadelphia, and Baltimore between Boston and DC.

Either way the Glowing Sea to the south makes any southward Commonwealth expansion not worth it for a very long time.

>butthurt sjws mad cause bos are the only good faction that can actually get shit done.

The BoS are total hypocrits, though. One of the core tenets of the BoS is to prevent the mistakes of the past. Yet they seem to think this only pertains to technology. Their politics and ideals are a mistake of the past. One of the bigger ones.

>Just looking at Google maps, there's New York City, Philadelphia,
According to both Fallout 3 and 4, both Philly and NYC are ruinous dumps that have achieved even less then that of the Capital Wasteland or Boston.

I don't count them because there is no real civilization or communities there.

They are just giant warzones.

> Baltimore
Baltimore is literally a stone's throw from D.C., and given that we know the BoS has been expanding their influence along the east coast, the probability that they haven't taken over Baltimore also is zero.

Baltimore is so close you should be able to see if from the Republic of Dave in Fallout 3

It isn't hard to get shit done when all you want to do is kill a bunch of shit.

here's why they aren't hypocrites.

their tenants aren't that they can't use destructive technologies. it's that they won't let anyone else.

which so far has worked spectacularly for them.

Reminder that Piper's breath smells of 200 year old eggs

During the course of FO4 the BoS is shown to embrace a total us-or-them attitude that draws lines segmenting the population by ideology, race, class, and creed. They also have a mission where they send you to secure nuclear bombs for them to arm their toy soldier with.

The BoS is dead. A husk. Hypocrisy in action.

I don't think anyone's breath smells particularly great. Personal hygiene, especially stuff like dental hygiene, doesn't tend to handle total societal collapse very well.

We know people brush their teeth regularly. Diamond City Security makes jokes about only synths leaving the caps off of toothpaste.

>not following basic personal hygiene even in the apocalypse
Looks like someone's destined to be Raider scum after the bombs drop.

If forced into a raw survival situation, I could manage to come up with some means of dental hygiene upkeep.

Mint is a fast-growing aggressive plant. Also plenty of other plants with qualities that could be bent to the role.

>toothpaste still exists after 200 years
Nice one, Todd.

i'm confused

where is the problem

>Fallout is a universe were preservatives were packed into everything causing food to still be viable even after 200 years
>This wouldn't apply to toothpaste because

Arther "Behead the infide- I mean Synths" Maxson

There's literally nothing wrong with killing synths, mutants, ghouls (especially ghouls), etc.

>Arther "Behead the infide- I mean Synths" Maxson

bbc.com/news/technology-30290540

These fucks need to stop presenting chatbot tier shit as AIs.

Any script-kiddie can rig a furby up to Google.

any interesting easy-mode builds to cruise through FO3 comfily?

>9 INT
>6 AGI
>5 everything else
>tag lockpic, repair and small guns
>grab the grenades from the mailbox near springvale
>grab the sniper rifle from the hollowed out rock outside of megaton near those molerats
>grab the INT bobblehead from Rivet City lab while avoiding madison li
>disarm the nuke and get the shack in megaton
>grab the STR bobblehead from Simms house
>take educated and comprehension as soon as you can

the link is to stephen hawking saying that building artificial intelligence is the dumbest decision we're going to make.

im doing well so far then.. got charisma instead of agility stupidly

This

So here is a rather updated map of known locations in the Fallout universe.

The bigger black boxes in the south are where I would assume the "major" bastions of civilizations would be based on how Fo3/NV/4 dealt with big cities

A lot of people who are all relatively smart have a rather asinine aversion to the idea of replicated intelligence.

Understanding the human brain and figuring out how to mimic and replicate the processes within is one of the potential keys to not only digital intelligence, but also human immortality via brain interface and consciousness continuation technology.

Not him, but all of human nature should show you that immortality is a fundamentally idiotic notion that could only lead to self destruction.

Human nature is a fallacy. People use it as an excuse to act like assholes. It's an issue with intelligent life trending towards ease and convenience. Not a flaw of humanity.

What the fuck is that from?

its shit as willow is

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273/?

>have a rather asinine aversion to the idea of replicated intelligence

Because it's not "intelligence" in how you'd define human intelligence

Human biology is far more than 1s and 0s

A toaster that knows the dictionary is still a toaster

>What the fuck is that from?
youtube.com/watch?v=tJO23mOWl40

>There will never be a good East Coast Fallout game in your lifetime

>memes

>Because it's not "intelligence" in how you'd define human intelligence
>
>Human biology is far more than 1s and 0s

Yes, but what happens when computers are advanced enough to where you can emulate every process within a human mind at 100% speed?

Honestly, I see digital intelligence as a thing that will happen. My greater concern is that the people doing it stand on a wobbly ethical scaffold and just cycle the fucking things on and off again. Because that is effectively murder. When you start playing with consciousness, you're dealing with life. Even if it's software.

Which memes?

There will never be on in the rural midwest, either. It would just be everyone having settled into un-ruined houses and rebuilding civilization proper and generally being unaffected some 50 years out.

What is this from

copying your brain isn't immortality for yourself, dumbass.

I didn't say copying the brain. I am talking about consciousness continuation.

My personal pet want for a Fallout game would be in a pre-nigger style Detroit, which I imagine in the Fallout timeline became a giant robot manufacturing hub like it did for cars in real life.

>There will never be on in the rural midwest, either. It would just be everyone having settled into un-ruined houses and rebuilding civilization proper and generally being unaffected some 50 years out.
What is Fallout Tactics, and The Pitt DLC

Neither of which showcase that.

If anything the Midwest would probably be even worse off then either coast, since, as we see in The Pitt, most everyone's job had been replaced by robots, those same robots who have all mostly turned violent due to faulty programming some 200 years out.

Pittsburgh is not even nearly the rural midwest. I'm talking like Kansas, areas that are all farmland and houses about every half mile.

>pre-nigger style Detroit
Well, then The Pitt is for you

>If anything the Midwest would probably be even worse off then either coast, since, as we see in The Pitt, most everyone's job had been replaced by robots, those same robots who have all mostly turned violent due to faulty programming some 200 years out.

Literally the plot of Fallout: Tactics, aka, The Calculator.

Looking at Quake Champions Beta, aaaaaaand really, someone needs to make and NYX armor pack as soon as the NDA lifts out

ironically if someone's 3dsFU is high enough it can be made by using Kerrigan suit and X-92 courser suit mods

but then i believe that Facepunch fags are rushing already to rip the models

Quake's rei ayanami looks great!

> I'm talking like Kansas, areas that are all farmland and houses about every half mile.

We already saw Kansas in Fallout Tactics, it was a shithole, and from what we know in Fallout 2, the Midwest is a giant radioactive dust bowl with rad twisters that are miles long.

Literally makes the glowing sea look like a small radioactive pool in terms of shittyness.

>same universe where insects can grow to monsterous sizes despite the lack of oxygen cuz muh radiation
>same universe where getting a lethal dose of radiation is a coin flip between going immortal* or going to the grave
>same universe where the U.S military built a warbot with a butt
>same universe where entire structures in cities somehow haven't been cleaned out of everything valuable in over 200 years
i think toothpaste still sticking around in some way is plausible here

>same universe where entire structures in cities somehow haven't been cleaned out of everything valuable in over 200 years
The more illogical thing is that those buildings are still standing at all after 200 years of no maintenance

>have power armor DT mod
>enemies are programed to run and hide if they can't damage the player
>tfw chasing raiders and super mutants alike with nothing but power armor and my fists

>tfw Fallout based in Dakotas/Montana never ever

Makes me sad af.

>wanting a game set in bum fuck nowhere
>an area that historically has the lowest population of any part of the U.S. outside of most of Alaska
>where 99% of the people would have died from the war because of the radiation, and lack of big cities nearby to scavenge resources from like they did on the coasts and Midwest
A game set in the Dakotas/Montana would literally be walking simlator, the game.

You would likely have to cover everything from eastern Washing state/Oregon all the way to Minniapolis, just to get even 4 "towns" due to how little people would be there

There is a reason why the north/northwest was describes as "harsh wilderness" "in ruins" and why the Great Khans were able to form a massive empire out of it in a short time

There isn't jack shit up there but a few tribal groups, and a few small harbor sized survivalist communities.

There would be fucking nothing to base a game around

>and lack of big cities nearby to scavenge resources from like they did on the coasts and Midwest
There's this thing called farming I heard was all the rage outside of metropolitan areas.

>South Dakota Badlands
>Mt. Rushmore
>North Dakota is Canada in denial
>nuclear silos
>radioactive passive-aggressive farm people

though there isn't enough people there to justify a vault so everyone would be dead desu

the northern states aren't big farming states.

Not to mention, the radiation killed off most planet life.

According to Avellone, the west coast only has as much plant life as it does due to Vault 22 and Big Mt's experiments getting loose.

>nothing really important = less or no bombs
>vast open terrains perfect for car/horse/some mutated mount
>some great landscapes
>two or three huge cities
>hunting, farming etc

Yeah, it would be fine.

>an hour of walking to reach a humble but broken down farm house with so much nothing around it whoever lived there would be Courage the Cowardly Dogs neighbor

>melee/unarmed is so fucking slow
>no weapon variety
>there aren't any fast variants of power fists
NV spoiled me

>nothing really important = less or no bombs
You seem to forget, the low amount of people in the North States has made those states, especially Montana, have massive numbers of military bases.

If anything, the north would be the most bombed part of America outside of D.C., and NYC, due to how many military bases are up there.

>two or three huge cities
There are no big cities in the North.

Seattle and Portland are on the other side of the mountains along the coast, and Minneapolis was entirely leveled by nukes during the great war.

>vast open terrains perfect for car/horse/some mutated mount
All mountable animals are dead, from horses to donkeys. This was done back in Fallout 1/2 specifically so no one could ask about mounts.

And cars would run out of fuel before reaching anywhere.

>some great landscapes
Trees, lakes, and mountains, shit you can get any number of more important places.

> Yeah, it would be fine.
Na, it would be a shit hole like we hear it is in New Vegas.

Are there any mods that make Piper look pretty while still somewhat resembling her?

NV spoiled all of us.

do melee in third person, it's more fun

Cheeki Breeki everybody.

Gotta say I am loving this Mosin Nagant.

Currently going through the tedium of converting every single goddamn weapon mod I have to using New Calibers ammo so I can start a new game with a multitude of ammo types.

I'm thinking .38 special for the Schofield.

Fallout 4, what's the best way to find suppressors on gun drops and shit? Like, in a non-cheat way.

Is there any other WW2 weapon mod ?
PPSH, MG42 or STG-44 would be really nice..

>tfw no MG42 emplacment to tear the raiders a new one if they decide to attack you

There's rather nice SVT-40 and M1 Garand mods.

Already have Garand and SVT imk not a big fan of.

Check stores. I think that one in that diner early on has a suppressor.

this

Don't worry, my man

It might not come with the mod immediately, but I intend on making plasma melee down the line in updates for my Plasma Caster.

>Plasma flamer shishkebabs
>Plasma Super Sledges
>Plasma Prong halberd (for both pokin' and hackin' and whackin')
>Plasma fist

Plasma fist will be a power fist with more casing on it to look less like industrial equipment, and more like the fist from FO3 / NV. I'll also add plasma pipes and barrels on it, so it will actually be more like an energy ballistic fist.

I also really want to make upgrades for the Assaultron blade and mr. Handy saw. I think I'll make an "extended" Assaultron blade that changes it to a broadsword, or make a new weapon entirely. But that will probably be for another mod.

buff any chance of a syringer retex so its' not a rusty pos?

Any mod for Fallout 4 that allows you to skip straight to the part where you find kellogg?

I'm using start me up, so ASLAL isn't useable

BUFFScale's mod and the concept piper on nexus

>buffscale's piper
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=urMijbUhLxY