/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

Average fortune teller edition

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah Lore (DEEPEST)The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Language_of_the_Gerudo
youtu.be/xQBN34Cyvm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sav'saaba.

I WANT TO FUCK FI

I don't own the game, but I'd like to know how did they handle the edges of the map? high walls? is hyrule an island? unscalable mountains? ending up on the other side of the world? getting a "you are leaving the map" message and getting teleported back? do you just die?

Invisible walls and a "You can go no further" message

So does no one know where to get a Rito shield and a Rito sword?

Are there any mobs carrying such weapons nearby?

I really want a full Rito set

Seeing as Zelda would've been taught her sealing power by her mom irrespective of the prophecy I'd say digging them and the Guardians up was a mistake. The Hero and the princess have always been enough before.

The wrench in the works was Zelda's mom dying not Ganon taking over the Ancient tech

oh all right

Just off the pathway south of Komali bridge there are 3 Lizalfos, I think one of them always has a feathered sword.
The only Kite Shield I've found is in North Tabantha Snowfield inside one of the giant skulls.

>The Hero and the princess have always been enough before.

After 10000 years they have no way of knowing that, that's why they follow the prophecy that they know, the one where the Beast was sealed with the help of 4 divines beasts, an army of guardians and the princess and the Hero

Oh shit nigga thanks, can you be slightly more specific for the shield?

Sav'saaba

That's only for the sea and for the edges of the Gerudo desert, the rest of the map is surrounded by big cliffs and void zones

What color have you dyed your rubber outfit? I dyed mine yellow, it looks dank.

climb the cliff and you get the message as for the void if you climb/glow down low enough without running out of stamina I think you get the same message

Same

If you head north from the stable in south Tabantha snowfield, you should see 2 giant skulls on the right. They are in plain sight at ground level so they are easy to spot.

Is there a translation sheet for all known Gerudo words?

>right
Sorry, I meant left.
West.

Why does Ganondorf amiibo not give you Gerudo gear like Bokoblin gives you Boko gear?

Missed opportunity

zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Language_of_the_Gerudo
Sarqso = Thank You
Sav'otta = Good morning
Sav’aaq = Good day
Sav’orq = A farewell
Sav'saaba = Good Evening
Vasaaq = A greeting
Vaba = Grandmother
Vai = Woman
Voe = Man
Vure = Bird
Vehvi = Child

Horsey Fatback = Giant mecha camel

how does she know what a horse is but not a camel?

Probably born outside the desert and then moved there

The king was desperate. A fortune teller guy appears, prophecizes imminent doom and says that guardians must be dug out. King's wife dies. Shit. King sends his guys to dig and discovers that those guardians actually exist. Shit shit. The rest must be true too. Better better dig out that shit asap. Fuck, the daughter never learned that sealing magic stuff we never gave a rat's ass about. Damn, better send her praying it might do something lol

Rhoam is the only one at fault. If he let have Zelda and the Sheikah guys nerd out properly, they would have found the big red "DO NOT USE" sign before they switched on the beamos on legs army. Making use of weapons you don't fully understand and control is dangerous and way out of his league. It had to be an act of desperation because they weren't prepared before and suddenly felt cornered by a prophecy.

So how do you get the electric hat? Just ask for it?

Asking for it starts a quest and you then have to do every SIDE quest in Town. Once you've done that talk to Riju again.

Job jobbed, it's yours

Someone probably just told her that horses were big creatures with 4 legs, maybe drew her a crude picture, so when she sees mecha camel she instantly thinks "horse"

>drew her a crude picture

Pikango

>maybe drew her a crude picture

Ah, I see.

Anyone got that screenshot of him drawing a horse with one of the stable girl's ass?

Is there a way to help the married couple find the silent princess?

And those two girls hunting for Truffles? Is there a way to grab their ass and call them a good little truffle pig while shoving a mushroom in their face?

Before the invisible wall is a very strong wind that for the most part prevents you from accessing the edge of the map, so for the most part it feels natural.

What exactly was it?

nope I just farm them for free meals and recipes except the truffle girls but they're cute so I'll forgive them and I am a hero after all

It will say "you can't go any further", but the environment will try to keep you from getting that far.
There's a huge bottomless void cutting off the north edge of the world, and the edge of the desert has a sandstorm.

>Hylian hood doesn't have an option to wear it down

NINTENDO

Which game does?

I rarely if ever wear that hood I think I'll sell it and the Hylian Armour and pants

This.

I don't suppose there's a proper rip of the soundtrack floating around?

I got my powersaves for amiibo w/ powertag fuck yes suck my diiick nintendo and your overpriced on-disc dlc toys

fuck yeah loading saves over and over until I get everything I want

Anyone made any of the food recipes in real life yet? All that meat and peppers makes my mouth watering all the time, because of that I made a Murder Curry yesterday.
Picture representative

Hyrule Warriors?

not that good a cook. my cooking is about keeping me alive

You gotta step up your shit, mate. Good food is so easy to make with the most basic of ingredients if you just want it.

But why would that big red button even exist? The sheikah had no way of knowing Ganon could hack their stuff.

maybe if I wasn't living in crappy student digs with either minuscule kitchens or shared kitchens I might. for now I just cook in bulk, eat it over several days, rinse and repeat

Acceptable. You have to treat yourself to some good food once you earn some proper money though.

When you cast the shield spell on your clothes.

A hinos is just a walking weapons cache.

You let them wake up?

Yeah, they didn't want to make too many enemies that don't give you weapons because then you'd run out.
So hinoxes and moldugae all drop weapons

You remembered to thank your healer, right?

I will always remember Mipho

A Lynel is a better one

Tallus are the new Rupees in the grass

Makes sense though Hinox likes shiny things and Molduga eats anything placed on the sand and we're told repeatedly that people hides treasures in the desert

who needs a healer when I have meat

No, the void just does the same thing as if you try to jump off the plateau early, you take a heart of damage and get warped back to the last safe ground you touched.

Sometimes it's just nice to have somebody feel up your body after you get stabbed by a giant horse lion man

slow

what is the proper community to discuss, share and draw lewd pictures of zora lolis?

so I dont have to shit up these threads with my Finley-posting

it's nice to be felt up but when they're prodding at wounds, sterilising them and stitching you up it's far less so. I guess Mipha's alright since it's a glowy handwave and you're sorted

Hey! It's Finley!

Zelda: Shadow of the Colossus edition when?

So question for you /lozg/. Does Isha aka Jewel wear a thong

Nope.
She goes commando

You know, Isha is actually really nice. Is there lewds of her?

I've seen her panties through that slit and they're green but those gold strings on her hips suggest she's either going high leg or thong

strangely enough there's futanari art of these two and no art at all of Isha

Doubt yall will be able to help, but its worth a shot.

Anyone have a link or know where to DL the full Hyrule Warriors OST, that actually includes the stems/individual streamed tracks?

Looked everywhere from Halleys Comet to multiple forums, everything is either outdated or expired. Some fuck must've converted them ages ago and now never backed the tracks up.

>futa
ok
>those two
why do people have these tastes

youtu.be/xQBN34Cyvm0

Johnny is starting to get a little cringy.

tried youtube yet? you can download shit from there with various plugins or JDownloader 2

what color do i dye my barbarian armor? thought neon green

pink

Plugged my Wii U into my CRT with AV cables to play Skyward Sword and this happened.
What the fuck.

Tali's great. I wish we actually raced against her rather than her time. Also why didn't she give me the belt since I'm the current champion

loose video

you're right about that

Used two different AV cables and still have the same problem. Regular Wii doesn't work either.
Is the TV fucked?

Does the TV work with anything else?

Did you not test the TV with another system?

I only have game consoles to plug into it and neither the Wii nor Wii U worked. I guess I could try a PlayStation but I feel like it'd be the same result.

Well, you need to check so you can see what the issue is

In any case, I must insist that if you want to play SS, just emulate it. Buy some $2 bluetooth adapter to use your wiimote and just enjoy the game in HD

>properly lock and hide shrines and towers in shallow ground easy to unearth and access
>bury the guardians and the beasts so deep people won't stumble over them randomly
If you know what's going to happen, you can see what was intended for later use and what not. The buildings and their content are ready to use, in top shape and were not hacked.

>find out that a female Zora - a wife and mother of 2 - got knocked into a river and washed away because of Vah Ruta
>husband said she could have been carried as far as Lake Hylia
>drop everything I'm doing, dive into the river and start the great Zora hunt
>check every shore, bridge, stable and ruin along the path to Hylia
>fear, dread and panic set in; I'm sure I missed her at some point
>press on to Lake Hylia as it's the only place they said by name
>3 days by raft, through lightning storms and several bridges blocking the path, I finally arrive at Hylia

>find her getting fish and having fun in the lake
>she forgot all about her family because she was so occupied with getting fish
>quest reward: 5 fish
That was a hell of an experience.
Definitely a case of "the journey, not the destination".

This is the GameCube. Don't have AV cables for the PlayStation to test. I guess the TV is dead.

Will SS emulate well on an i7 3770k with GTX 650 Ti? I only really use Dolphin for Melee and it's more than enough for that.

That's overkill for emulating two gamecubes tapped together m8

Just make sure you download the latest Dolphin.

Any need for help just ask

Is setting up the Bluetooth pretty straight forward? If it's a bitch I don't really care I'd just like to know if I'm in for some work or not.

Plug in bluetooth, activate it, pair up controller

SOMETIMES, but mostly in the very first screen that pops up when you start the game, the controller might be a bitch and not want to detect the nunchuck, but that's not really an issue with how few times it happened to me

Not that user but can I play with a controller different than the wii controller?, I don't know of you can emulate motion controls

>see shrine in the distance
>Major test of strength
>"Oh well, it can't be so bad"

Fuck me I wasted like 3 swords on the fucker and all I get was a Knights Halberd. Also is there something else I'm supposed to do when it's firing it's near death laser, I just dodged them and stabbed him when he was charging them up

You can try, some people say they did and that it worked well enough for them

I can't see it though

>major test of strength
>only 1 halbeard

Stop spouting retarded shit, you at the bery least got a guardian sword++, a guardian lance++ and a guardian shield++. If it was a good one change the shield for an axe++

But the Sheikah abandoned their tech of the hylians, not Ganon. I see no indication that they thought that Ganon could hack their stuff, the guardians and beasts were likely hidden because of hylian fearmongering or damage to them until the next Ganonfest.

>Mini Guardians are weak to fire and electricity
>Parry lasers back at them
>Use stasis+

how so?

>not using the trainer

Ice works too.

Saying fuck in every other sentence doesn't gel well with the pseudo-professionalism he's trying to force into his channel.

Also he keeps trying to be funny and it doesn't work.